BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! WEDNESDAY ADD-ONS!!!
- Defy the Dawn: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed Series Book 14) by Lara Adrian <— LIVE!!!
- Disclaim (Deliver Book 3) by Pam Godwin <— LIVE!!!
- The Hard Way by Katie Ashley <— LIVE!!! FOOTBALL STAR WAS ONCE HER BULLY ALERT (at least that’s what it sounds like. YAY!!) “For Avery Prescott, senior year was a nightmare of epic proportions, and Cade Hall played the lead villain. After she fled her small town for college in the bright lights of Atlanta, she thought she had escaped the painful memories of her past. She never could have imagined Cade would waltz through the door of the outreach program she presided over…”
- Live Wire (Blue-Eyed Bomb Book 1) by Amber Lynn Natusch <— LIVE!!!
- Rookie Love by Skye Turner <— LIVE!!!
Now back to yesterday’s regularly scheduled program 😉 :
The list is pretty much done!! YAY!! Although I’ll be adding throughout the day when we find surprise super-bargains, or if I get a really juicy-sounding (or heartache sounding, or scary sounding) reader recommendation. 😀 Plus I’m stalking Amazon for one more new release (Whitney G’s “Turbulence” <— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! IT IS LIVE NOW!!!). I can’t wait to see what that one’s all about!
Oh… and what am I reading now? I couldn’t help but finally jump into “The Martian: A Novel” since I one-clicked it on Sunday during that huge sale. And OMG YOU GUYS!!!! It is SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! I’m freaked right out, because how scary is it to be alone in FREAKING SPACE? ON MARS?!! STUCK. GAH!!!!!
And even though he’s stuck in space (so vast and wide open and never-ending), I feel so claustrophobic reading it. I. Can’t. Breath! Like… how long can he live there? How long can he make his supplies last? And thank goodness he’s a rocket scientist of sorts ’cause he’s sure preparing and planning some pretty awesome things to extend his life even further than what was planned for. But… how long can anyone last, or WANT to last, all alone? ALL. ALONE. FOREVER (unless someone comes back up to save him). Completely 100% alone, with NO way of just going into society whenever he feels the need to connect. ‘Cause you know… Mars. Oh, yes… I know so many of you already saw the movie and are laughing at my incredible shock and awe right now over this, but I’m thrilled I am finally reading it.
But! This list sure has some that have made my TBR list!!! Like The Guardian (he loves her and saves her soul, and because of it HE ends up in purgatory, but then he realizes her soul is back, reincarnated and facing the same cursed fate), The Debt (the ending of that blurb – considering the beginning of that blurb, made my eyes bug out – she thinks he’s a stranger, but he’s always known her? What does that mean!?), Rushing Waters (I LOVE me a good weather-disaster story, and this one sounds intense! A hurricane is coming straight for New York!!! Plus it’s Danielle Steele so you know it will have that profound story-telling, family and romance feel), Stripped Down (she gets drunk and ends up married to her boss, in Vegas!!! LOL! I love me a good comedy romance especially the office kind), El Diablo (he’s a mob kingpin, and she’s under HIS protection, but he wonders who will protect her from HIM). Yikes!!! OH AND!! This one JUST released now… Turbulence (it sounds like a forbidden love affair that has the potential – or does – crash and burn!!) DOUBLE YIKES!!! 😀
Plus I highlighted a bunch more below that sound right up our romance alley, and next week’s preorders are HUGE!!! That list is down there, too!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. ➔ Follow me (and Pimmie AND Hobbit – my sweet puppies – yep, I have a new addition!) on Instagram? That would be SO cool!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Rushing Waters by Danielle Steele
- The Billionaire’s Voice: The Sinclairs, Book 4 by J.S. Scott
- Unraveled by Jennifer Estep
- Wild Embrace: A Psy-Changeling Anthology by Nalini Singh
- Wait: A Bleeding Stars Stand-Alone Novel by A.L. Jackson
- Your Captivating Love: The Bennett Family, Book 2 by Layla Hagen
- Fire Brand by Diana Palmer
- All the Rage by T.M. Frazier
- Coto’s Captive by Laurann Dohner
- White Tiger: Shifters Unbound, Book 8 by Jennifer Ashley
- Sacred Serenity: Lotus House, Book 2 by Audrey Carlan
- Frost Line by Linda Howard
- Elastic Hearts by Claire Contreras
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- The Words We Leave Unspoken by L.D. Cedergreen <— SOUNDS PROFOUND AND HEARTWARMING AND MAYBE TEARJERKING 😉 Two sisters that are total opposites but one entrusts the other with a life changing reveal. “At thirty-six, Gwen Porter has always done the right thing. A selfless pillar of strength, devoted wife and mother of two, she thrives on caring for those she loves. When Gwen learns a shattering, life-changing truth, her deepest concern is telling her husband, John. She finds herself on a destructive path of deceit and when her strength is tested, she turns to the most unlikely person...” It’s super bargain priced today!
- Author Anonymous by E.K. Blair <— SCANDALOUS BUT TRUE NYT BEST SELLING AUTHOR ALERT!!! This is the story of one of our popular indie authors (now also traditionally published) and the mess that became her life when she met someone else. She told her story to E.K. Blair, who wrote the book for her, so she could remain anonymous. (my book review)
Christina: Omg!! I’m book hungover! Wow what a raw amazing book!
Irene: I still think about Arsen. I like the tough emotional reads. Makes me feel.
Mary: You and I have the very same thoughts Maryse there was a couple times I had to put it down too. Lol.
- The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— INTENSE LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! Tessa & Amy can’t stop talking about this series right now!! 😀
Amy: Tesssssssaaaaaa!!!! How can I be so happy with her choice and yet my heart feels like it’s breaking at the same time?!?!? *sob* Guys, seriously! I don’t think I have EVER felt so torn in a book love triangle! Either I always knew who I wanted the h to end up with and didn’t really care about the other guy, or I really liked both guys but one more than the other yet still didn’t want the lesser-liked one to get hurt, but this…THIS!! I loved BOTH of them and now my heart is swelling and breaking at the same time. How?!? UGH!!
bev: Ha! Amy breaks the triangles heart and then dances in the blood.
Amy: More like the triangle broke MY heart and is dancing in the blood.
Tessa: A series where the triangle was so good, you fell for both men equally. *hands Amy Manny again* I never said the trilogy wouldn’t hurt. I just said it was awesome and you had to read it. So, uh… blankie fort? Martini?
Amy: *grabs Bermuda Triangle martini and gulps it down* Why did she make me love them BOTH?!? And yes…we need a new list with best love triangles, especially PNR ones! …I tried to pick a side. I couldn’t. This was a first for me. *sigh*
- Unraveled (Elemental Assassin Book 19) by Jennifer Estep
- Ash (The Elemental Series Book 6) by Shannon Mayer
- Frost Line by Linda Howard
- Savage Silence: A Dire Wolves Mission (The Devil’s Dires Book 4) by Ellis Leigh
- Semi-Twisted: (an adult paranormal romance) (Harper Hall Investigations Book 3) by Isabel Jordan
- Ever So Madly by J.R. Gray
- Lucifer (Brimstone Heat Book 1) by Rayne Rachels
- Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome) by Rebecca Zanetti <— DYSTOPIAN/POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT! A bacteria kills most of the population, but she survives it… and then she meets HIM. “…no matter how tempting he is, with his angel’s eyes and devil’s tongue, Vinnie knows she shouldn’t trust him. If the FBI were still around they would rate Raze Shadow as one of the bad guys. His military training can’t wipe out his association with the Mercenaries, the most feared gang in a thousand miles…”
- The Lethal Agent (The Extraction Files Book 2) by RS McCoy
- Dragon Blue: A Lie That’s True (The Dragonlords of Xandakar, Book1) by Macy Babineaux
- Shifting Heat: a paranormal romance (STORM Book 6) by L.M. Connolly
- Made for Sin by Stacia Kane <— STACIA KANE ALERT! One of my favorite paranormal authors (I’ve devoured TWO of her series) and here’s a new one! “A lot of bad hands get dealt in Vegas, but E. L. Speare may be holding one of the worst: He’s cursed with the need to commit sins, and if he misses his daily quota, there’s hell to pay—literally. Fortunately, his hometown affords him plenty of chances to behave badly…”
- Besotted: A Chaos Factor Steampunk Romance by Elle Clouse
- Follow You Anywhere (Haunted Romance Book 2) by Cassie Leigh
- Mark of the Fallen: A Fallen Novel by Tanisha Jones
- Seal of Solomon (Journeyman Book 2) by Golden Czermak
- The Guardian by Jacqueline M. Sinclair <— OH WOW THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!! He’s stuck in a sort of purgatory without her, but he’s happy that she’s eternally at peace, but… her soul came back… “Finding her again, after all these years, was a cruel twist of fate. Her compassionate soul is living the life a nurse, doomed from the moment she was born. Even as Christin Hester, Arianna’s destiny remains unchanged, and if he saves her again, so will his.”
- The Debt by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE ALERT!!! The beginning… and then the ending of that blurb. *gasp* What does it mean?? “Now single and crippled from the gunshot wounds, Jessica finds herself scared and alone, losing faith in herself and humanity with each agonizing moment that passes. That is until a stranger enters her life. A stranger who makes her live again… …the more time he spends with Jessica, the more he falls in love with her. And the more his secret threatens to tear them apart. He may have been a stranger to her. But she’s never been a stranger to him.“
- Torn (Devils Wolves Book 1) by Carian Cole
- The Billionaire’s Voice (The Sinclairs Book 4) by J. S. Scott
- Whispers on the Wind (A Prairie Hearts Novel Book 5) by Caroline Fyffe
- For Better or Worse (Wedding Belles Book 2) by Lauren Layne
- Turbulence by Whitney G <— SCANDALOUS LOVE AFFAIR ALERT! THEY WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE A ONE-TIME THING BUT THEN THEY SAW EACH OTHER AGAIN… “…And neither of us could walk away. Our rules were simple. Our passion was scandalous. Our hearts were supposed to be safe… But when you find something so all-consuming—something so intoxicating and inescapable, you’ll risk everything you’ve ever had, even if you’re destined to crash and burn. This is us. This is our messed up love. This is turbulence.”
- Homecoming (A Boys of Fall Novel) by Shannon Stacey
- When Stars Collide (Light in the Dark Book 2) by Micalea Smeltzer <— THEY WAKE UP MARRIED IN VEGAS ALERT! “Waking up in Vegas married to the guy of your dreams sounds like a good thing, right? Not when you’re Thea Montgomery and said guy is your brother’s best friend. Thea and Xander have always avoided the connection between them because her brother would never approve. Now, they’re married— the strongest bond you can have as a couple—and they’re not even a real couple…” (can be read as a standalone).
- The Arrangement 22 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward
- The Playboy Prince (Piacere Princes, Book One) by Lyla Payne
- Dark Cover (The DARK Files Book 2) by Susan Vaughan
- The Darkest Link (Second Circle Tattoos) by Scarlett Cole <— SHE’S A TATTOO ARTIST & HE RESCUES HER ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD ON HIS BIKER ALERT! “…he’s never been able to escape the guilt he feels about his own painful role in inviting a monster into his baby sister’s life. A monster who almost destroyed her. Being with Lia is an unexpected gift, one he doesn’t feel he deserves, and their one night together has him wanting more than he should. When he surprises her at her tattoo studio, Second Circle Tattoos, in Miami, he’s in for a shock—and a fist to the face—when his past and present collide…”
- Her Truth (Her World Book 2) by Lisa Michele
- Her Confession (The Black Door Trilogy Book 2) by S. Valentine
- Sweetest Sorrow (Forbidden Book 2) by J.M Darhower
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi <— YA AND SOUNDS SO SWEET… I think it’s “fantasy” unless it’s all in her head? 😉 She wants to find her father… “...She loves her father even more than she loves adventure, and she’s about to embark on one to find the other. But bringing Father home is no small matter. In order to find him she’ll have to travel through the mythical, dangerous land of Furthermore, where down can be up, paper is alive, and left can be both right and very, very wrong. Her only companion is a boy named Oliver whose own magical ability is based in lies and deceit—and with a liar by her side in a land where nothing is as it seems...”
- An Arrangement by Lindsay Marie Miller
- Texas Tall (The Tylers of Texas) by Janet Dailey
- Booty Camp Dating Service by Debra Anastasia <—DATING SERVICE ALERT! JUST WENT LIVE ON MONDAY (TODAY!!)! He has a talent for matchmaking and starts a successful dating service, but his rules are the employees cannot date the clients! Oooooops! “Booty Camp Dating Service travels the country, and nine months after they leave the city there’s always a flurry of weddings and an accompanying baby boom. Booty Camp claims that clients will be 110% satisfied and they deliver on that promise every single time. Except Wolf refuses to deliver on that guarantee for himself. He doesn’t find love until Hazel Lavender’s best friend pushes her through his front door.“
- EASY (A Ferro Family Novel) by H.M. Ward
- Play Dirty (Make the Play Book 4) by Amber Garza
- Fabricating Jada by Vanessa Marie
- Rushing Waters: A Novel by Danielle Steele <— OH SOUNDS EXCITING!! A HURRICANE IS COMING TO NY CITY AND EVERYONE IS SCRAMBLING FOR SAFETY ALERT! “Hurricane Ophelia is bearing down on New York City. And in a matter of hours, six people, along with their families, friends, and millions of other New Yorkers living around them, will be caught up in the horrific flooding it unleashes…“
- A Risky Assignment (Master Security Book 2) by Sandra S. Kerns
- Beautiful Mine (Beautiful Rivers Book 1) by J.L. White
- When Love Breaks by Kate Squires
- Wyatt’s Melody (The Pub Series Novella) by Nicole De La Cruz
- Cooper (The Family Simon Book 6) by Juliana Stone <— HE’S A PLAYBOY & SHE’S RECLUSIVE AFTER AN ACCIDENT… “After a horrific accident Morgan Campbell is grateful to be alive. So what if her life didn’t turn out the way it was supposed to? She lives quietly and keeps to herself. But meeting the most arrogant, infuriating, and sexy man will turn her world upside down.“
- Thirty Happens by Elizabeth Butts
- Mafia Queen (The Manning Sisters Book 1) by Christina Escue
- Dare You to Run: An Unbroken Heroes Novel by Dawn Ryder
- Her Darkest Nightmare (Dr. Evelyn Talbot Novels) by Brenda Novak <— SERIAL KILLER & A PSYCHIATRIST ALERT! She was tortured and left for dead by her boyfriend when she was a teen… “Evelyn, though, has reason to fear that the crime is a personal message to her—the first sign that the killer who haunts her dreams has found her again. . .and that the life she has so carefully rebuilt will never be the same…”
- Beyond Your Touch (Dark Heart) by Pat Esden
- Practice Makes Perfect (Southern Comfort) by Sarah Title
- An Indecent Proposal (The O’Malleys) by Katee Robert
- Hard to Handle (A Fortis Novel) by Raven Scott
- Dirty Little Lies by Lora Leigh <— HER FAMILY IS NOTORIOUS… “Her name is Grace Maddox—and everybody knows that she is a marked woman. Targeted for her family’s sins and hunted like a wild animal, Grace has no choice but to accept Zack’s protection.”
- Sacred Serenity (Lotus House Book 2) by Audrey Carlan
- Every Yesterday (Boot Creek) by Nancy Naigle
- Stealing Taffy (Bigler, North Carolina Series) by Susan Donovan
- True Loves (A Collection of Firsts) by Michelle A. Valentine <— LOVE STORY BUNDLE ALERT! “Limited Time Bundle Box Set of the first books in FOUR different Michelle A. Valentine bestselling series. Three Contemporary romances and one paranormal romance included in this steamy set along with Bonus Content.”
- This Isn’t Over, Baby (War & Peace Book 3) by K. Webster
- Like the Back Of My Halo (Soaring Bird Book 1) by Heidi Hutchinson
- Winner Takes All (Champion Valley) by Erin Kern
- Stripped Down by Emma Hart <— SHE GETS DRUNK & MARRIES HER BOSS BY ACCIDENT ALERT! “What do you get when you mix a bottle of tequila, a single mom moonlighting as a stripper, and her sinfully sexy boss with an impulsive side? Married. You get married...” LOL!!!
- Maria (The Family Book 4) by Angelique Jones
- Crave (Splendor Book 2) by Janet Nissenson
- She’s Got a Way: An Echo Lake Novel by Maggie McGinnis
- Western Dreams (Rescue Me Saga Extras #1) by Kallypso Masters <— KALLYPSO MASTERS ALERT! “WESTERN DREAMS is a collection of five original, SHORT glimpses into the lives of two beloved couples from the Rescue Me Saga. This collection gives readers some quick peeks at Ryder and Megan (including two “secret” scenes mentioned in NOBODY’S DREAM that took place off the page, as well as two others that take place after the ending of that book). Readers also will catch a glimpse of how Luke and Cassie are settling in and progressing in their relationship at their new mountaintop haven.”
- Butterflies on Breezes: A Christian Romance (Urban Farm Fresh Romance Book 2) by Valerie Comer
- When I’m Weak: A Contemporary Christian Epic-Novel (The Grace Series Book 2) by Staci Stallings
- Bidding On The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport Book 8) by Christina Tetreault
- Love and Hope
- Second Shield II: The Return (Second Sheild Book 2) by Stacy Eaton
- Breaking the Rules (Roaming Devils MC Book 1) by Lexie Davis <— HE’S THE NEW MC PRESIDENT & HER FATHER IS A COP ALERT! “…Ryker soon finds himself with a major dilemma. Women weren’t part of the club life and bringing Ella into his world would only mean putting her in danger. With his father trying to push Ella away from him for his own benefit, her father constantly trying to arrest him, and his own desire for her getting in the way of his club life, he finds himself going against everything to be with the woman he loved…”
- Tell Me a Truth (The Story Series Book 5) by Tamara Lush
- The Room with the Second-Best View (Tales from the Goose Creek B&B Book 3) by Virginia Smith
- Fight for Me <— MMA FIGHTER & GIRL ON THE RUN ALERT! “When his control snaps and he must flee the city to keep his life, he runs into a stunning woman with the same intent. All big eyes and delicate features, she’s not cut out to survive on her own. And when finding her own inner strength leads to a shocking act of violence, Knox knows he must protect her at all costs…”
- The Christmas Angel Project by Melody Carlson
- 3rd Trip to the Altar (Superstitious Brides) by Susan Ann Wall
- Erin’s Way (Mountain Meadow Homecomings) by Laura Browning
- You Are Here by S. M. Lumetta <— SHE WAKES UP IN THE HOSPITAL WITH NO MEMORY AND HER WHOLE LIFE IS GONE. “Lucie Gideon wakes up in a hospital, alone. Her family is dead and her home is gone, but she can’t remember a thing. She soon discovers, however, she can glimpse the future, and everything she sees seems to revolve around a mysterious man she’s never met…” (Yikes! He’s a contract killer!)
- Trust Me (Brie’s Submission, #8) by Red Phoenix <— RE-RELEASE
- A Santini’s Heart (The Santinis Book 10) by Melissa Schroeder
- Keepsake for Eagle Cove by M. L. Buchman
- She Hates Me Not: A Richer in Love Romance by F. E. Greene
- El Diablo (The Devil): The Good Ol’ Boys Spin Off by M Robinson <— MOB BOSS & SHE’S UNDER HIS PROTECTION ALERT! “Right and wrong never mattered. Until her. She was under my protection, until she became my obsession. But who was going to save her…From. Me. The devil himself.Fate brought us together. Destiny destroyed us…“
- Sewn with Joy (The Pinecraft Pie Shop Series Book 3) by Tricia Goyer & Sherry Gore
- A Soldier For Bella (Love Conquers Life Book 4) by Alison Mello
- Nearly Undone (Nearly #3) by Devon Ashley
- Sins of Her Past (Lost Coast Harbor, Book 5) by Lily Danes
- Just Married (More than Friends) by Jenna Bayley-Burke
- Last Chance: A Second Chances Novel by L.P. Dover <— LOVE TRIANGLE AND THEN SHE LOST HER MEMORY ALERT! “After a fatal accident nearly claims Lara’s life, she’s left inside a world she can’t remember. Her memories are gone, including those of the men vying for her heart. Grayson sees her loss as a possibility to forget her love for Luke, but Luke sees it as an opportunity to start over…”
- Love & Grace Boxed Set
- According to Design (Southern Charm Book 6) by Nicole Dennis <— M/M ROMANCE
- Jared’s Salvation (Crossed Paths Book 1) by T.K. Paige <— M/M ROMANCE
- Xander’s Reasons / Jenna’s Reasons (10,000 Reasons Book 3) by D.W. Cee
- Owned by the Yakuza: A Japanese Mafia Bad Boy Romance by Ariel London
- Playing Fast: A New York Saints Novel by Melanie Scott <— BASEBALL STAR ALERT & SHE WORKS IN ADMINISTRATION FOR THE TEAM… “Eva knows having a crush on Finn Castro is about as sensible as wishing for an eighth day of the week, but seeing the gorgeously muscled player in person melts her resolve. If she’s planning to leave baseball at the end of the season, a hot fling could be a fantasy home run…”
- Piecing Together Sydney (A Sydney West Novel Book 3) by Brittney Coon
- Prodigal Son (Sister Christian Book 4) by Lisa Beth Darling
- The Fourteen Day Soul Detox, Volume Four by Rita Stradling
- Hawthorne’s Arrived (Oceans Series Book 4) by M. A. DeOlmos
- Burn Erotica by Jade Stone
- Love Under The Blue Sky by Rajalakshmi Prithviraj
- Watch Me by Ada Frost <— HE’S THE PORN KING ALERT! “The cold hearted producer at Stone Industries who creates the hottest porn in the business. But every ruler has an Achilles heel, and mine is chaos. Abigail Warner is chaos. From the moment she entered my office my world was turned upside down. She is my passion, my fantasy and everything I never wanted in life. The chaotic infuriating mess of a woman is everything I hate and avoid. So why can’t I stop watching her...”
- The Marriage Arrangement (North Moon Bay Book 2) by Patricia Ryan
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Lost In Rewind (Audio Fools Book 3) by Tali Alexander <— SEPTEMBER 1st (tomorrow!!!)
- Bad Apple (The Uncertain Saints MC Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale <— SEPTEMBER 1st (tomorrow!!!)
- The One Real Thing: The Hart’s Boardwalk Series by Samantha Young – September 6th 2016
- Winter Born by Sherrilyn Kenyon – September 6th 2016
- Change of Heart by Nicole Jacquelyn – September 6th 2016
- The Protector by Jodi Ellen Malpas – September 6th 2016
- Rookie Move: A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel by Sarina Bowen – September 6th 2016
- Apprentice in Death by J.D. Robb – September 6th 2016
- The Sight: A Devil’s Isle Novel by Seanan McGuire – September 6th 2016
- Guardian’s Mate: A Shifters Unbound Novel (A Shifter’s Unbound Novel) by Jennifer Ashley – September 6th 2016
- Because I’m Watching: A Novel (The Virtue Falls Series) by Christina Dodd – September 6th 2016
- Deja Who (An Insighter Novel) by MaryJanice Davidson – September 6th 2016
- Too Wild to Tame (Romancing the Clarksons) by Tessa Bailey – September 6th 2016
- Fighting to Be Free by Kirsty Moseley – September 6th 2016
- Empire of Storms (Throne Of Glass Series Book 5) by Sarah J. Maas – September 6th 2016
- Loving You Easy: A Loving on the Edge Novel by Roni Loren – September 6th 2016
- Seducing My Assistant by J. S. Cooper and Helen Cooper – September 8th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).