A few new highly anticipated releases, <—- like that one and some of our favroites, re-released by big publishers!! Congratulations to those authors. PLUS!! Quite a few in here that caught my eye. A navy seal, a baseball player and a Nascar driver to mention a few.
Oh!! And while I’m at it, since I was late with this list, as Rebecka pointed out ;):
“Where’s the list of new releases? Am I gonna have to stop being lazy and look em up myself?”
LOL! Whoops!! My bad. 😉 I was so caught up in a new review and a new book I… ummm didn’t remember what day it was. Sooooo… I’m going to throw in a few freebie and bargain finds on this list, too!
- The Bronze Horseman with Bonus Material (Promo e-Books) by Paullina Simmons <— one of my FAVORITE books ever!!!!! This is book #1 of an amazing trilogy. Historical but SO good, so intense, so BIG, and so real. Check out my book review of it here.
- Fated by S,H. Kolee <— Lisa says: “I just read it all today and LOVED it! If you havent read, I think you will like it a lot.”
- My Misery Muse by Brei Betzold <— Chundra says: I just finished reading My Misery Muse and it was a very good book thanks for all the recommendations. I can’t wait til the next book comes out.
- Kiss of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed) by Lara Adrian (I loved this one, too!!) Here is my review.
- No Exchanges, No Returns (Book Four of The Return to Redemption Series) by Laurie Kellog <— so many of our fellow readers LOVE this author!
- Enchanted (A Merry Nicholas Christmas Tale) by Patti Berg
- Cafenova by S. Jane Scheyder
- Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers) by Elizabeth Reyes
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES(and erotica, etc.. plus a couple of paranormals in the bunch):
- From Ashes by Molly McAdams – expected release date December 11th 2012
- Rules of the Game by Nora Roberts <— ohh a baseball player!!
- Sheila’s Passion by Lora Leigh <– Navy seal!!
- Cooper’s Fall by Lora Leigh
- The Story of X: An Erotic Tale by A.J. Malloy
- Naked by Raine Miller <— re-released by Atria (Simon & Schuster!!)
- All In by Raine Miller <— re-released by Atria (Simon & Schuster!!)
- The Gamble (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley <– Two Kristen Ashley series re-released with a new publisher! Hachette Book Group. I love these series!!
- Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley
- Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley
- Breathe (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley
- Mystery Man (Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley
- Wild Man (Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley
- Law Man (Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley
- Motorcycle Man (Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley
- Love on the North Shore Line by Elisabeth Rose
- Nyagra’s Falls by Michelle Valentine
- One Menu at a Time by Carolun Hughey <— oh ya!! Nascar driver looking for a chef!!
- Politics. Escorts. Blackmail. by Pynk
- Gone Country by Lorelei James
- Holidays at Crescent Cove by Shelley Noble
- Jasminium by Jonathan Lockett
- Current of Love by Sandra Leesmith
- Everything but a Dog by Holly Jacobs
- Fix You (Second Chances) by Mari Carr
- Catalyst (The Kithran Regenesis) by Dani Worth
- The Silverwing’s Sorceress (The Shadow Slayers) by Cassi Carver
- Advertising for Love (Ebony Nights) by Elisabeth Roseland
What would I do without you! I tried looking up new realeases for today … It’s actually not that simple. Thanks for the list!
:O Totally forgot I preordered the Bronze horseman until I saw your list.. was so excited for From Ashes it completely slipped my mind, Ahhh I think Im having a baby brain aneurysm, to many good books too choose from.
LOL!! My pleasure Rebecka. In fact, I use it myself, and there were a few on here that I totally forgot were coming out today. 😉
I read one of your old posts a while ago and i found out about Dream Man series, you said you loved Mystery Man, you were so right i loved it and loved Hawk, also loved Motorcycle Man, never thought i’d fall for a guy with motorcycle but Tack was HOT, so thank you for introducing me yet to another amazing characters.
Now i just got Taking Chances, cant wait to read it.
Another new release is Seduction(Club Destiny) by Nicole Edwards
I’m reading the Raine Miller series right now. It’s sooo good and steamy! I picture Jason Statham as Ethan Blackstone. Mmmmmmm…..
Here I am trying again. 🙂
Love Kristen Ashley but can’t understand why she signed to a big publisher. More exposure?
I worry that they’re going to try to change her ‘voice’ to make the books more commercially acceptable, hike up the prices, and make us wait 6 months to a year for new releases like big publishers love to do.
I’m happy for her success and hope my pessimistic worries don’t come true.
Ok as far as a Christmas food memory…every year my sister Kaci, always makes Holiday Cookies with my daughter Lainey. It makes a huge mess, but the memories that are made are priceless…my daughter is 8 now and my sister has kept it up every year .