THURSDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! THREE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED BOOKS JUST WENT LIVE!!
<— LOOKIT!!! Over Us, Over You: A Novel by Whitney G. is READY for us and it sounds AHMAZZZZZING!!! Unrequited love? He was just *ahem* withhis best friend’s little sister, and he’s stopping it, immediately!
“…Just in case you’ve forgotten, you’re my best friend’s little sister. We will never be anything more. (We can’t be anything more.) Our previous friendship is still unresolved–or “over” in your terms, so I’d prefer if we worked on becoming ‘just friends’ again since you’re in town.
Nonetheless, I’m not a man who leaves questions unanswered–even the drunken ones, so to properly close our inappropriate conversation:
1) Yes, I liked the way your lips felt against mine when you were on top of me.
2) Yes, I do “prefer” rough sex, but I’m pretty sure I wasn’t rough with you.
3) No, I had no idea you were still a virgin…
This message never happened,
AND!!!!! BRITTAINY CHERRY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! Behind the Bars sounds like so much angsty love (and how I LOVE this author!!!) … ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔
“…Even though we were different, the broken pieces of me recognizedthe sadness in her. Now she was back, and I wouldn’t make the mistake of letting her go again.
When I first met Jasmine Greene, she came in as raindrops. When we met again, I became her darkest storm…”
AND!!!!! S.L. SCOTT’S LATEST, Everest and I have a HUGE crush on that cover. 😉 Second chance romance with an alpha-billionaire?
“Ethan Everest stole my breath the first time I saw him. He romanced me with skill, dazzled me with his charisma, and proceeded to steal my heart right after.
I might have fallen for his easy-going smile the first time we met, but I fell for him the second time.”
SQUEEEEE!!!! 😀 IT’S NEW RELEASE TUESDAY and there are a bunch on here that are making me squirrel in excitement!
<— Like that one right there to the left. Roomies by Christina Lauren is calling my name!!! She’s been secretly crushing on a subway musician, and one night, he ends up saving her. But wait! There’s more. 😉 Tee hee!! Talk about a blurb jolt. Oh I hope that it has a nice slow burn for me to indulge in, and I think it’s just what the book-doctor ordered!!
But then again… these gave me a blurb jolt too: Year One by Nora Roberts… true it’s quite pricey (YIKES!), but I used to love sinking into her worlds, and losing myself in them, and this one sounds crazy-scary-exciting (and of course… I don’t doubt it’s heavy on the romance). 😉 It’s post-apocalyptic… a sickness wiped out the world as we know it, and supernatural powers have been discovered: “Some of it is good, like the witchcraft worked by Lana Bingham, practicing in the loft apartment she shares with her lover, Max. Some of it is unimaginably evil, and it can lurk anywhere, around a corner, in fetid tunnels beneath the river—or in the ones you know and love the most.” Wolf Hunger (SWAT Book 7) (this blurb made me LOL!!! He’s excited he’s found his mate, and she’s a were too, so he doesn’t have to do the whole “I’m a werewolf” explanation except… There’s just one problem: Lana doesn’t know that she’s a werewolf…” <— HAHA!! Plus that cover is hot. 😉 Only for You (by Melissa Foster! She’s crushing on her stand-offish hot new military neighbor, and they get close… and then he gets deployed. Ugh… that ALWAYS gets me), Can’t Get Enough (go DEFINITELY the latest romance by Gena Showalter! She escaped an abusive relationship and wants nothing to do with men, especially not the scary “brawler” she keeps seeing, but she wants a baby… “Turns out, the brawler who used to frighten her with only a glance is the answer to her problems. She agrees to his proposal, with a caveat: spend every night in bed with her, then walk away for good when it’s time to divorce. Even if she’s pregnant...” <— HEARTBREAK ALERT!!! Oh and for crazy-sounding twisty-blurbs, this one from the bargain section: Method 15/33 (she’s a pregnant teen and she’s kidnapped… but her kidnappers don’t realize she’s a psychopath, herself… sounds like a psych-thriller/vigilante type and I one-clicked it SO hard!)
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Year One: Chronicles of The One, Book 1 by Nora Roberts
- Buttons and Blame: Buttons, Book 5 by Penelope Sky
- The Unkillable Kitty O’Kane: A Novel by Colin Falconer
- Claiming Bailey by Susan Stoker
- Once Upon a Haunted Moor: The Tyack & Frayne Mysteries, Book 1 by Harper Fox <— M/M ROMANCE
- Once Upon a Christmas Eve: A Maiden Lane Novella by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Shafted: Devil’s Blaze MC Book 4 by Jordan Marie
- Roomies by Christina Lauren
- No Place Like You by Emma Douglas
- The V Card by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente <— UP FOR PREORDER (going live in just a couple of weeks!)
- The Hookup by Kristen Ashley <— UP FOR PREORDER (going live in just a couple of weeks!)
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Provocative (White Lies Duet Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones <— The first in her duet is super-bargain priced!!!!! And the duet is complete, so even if it’s a killer cliffhanger, you can go all in! 😀
- Method 15/33 by Shannon Kirk <— PSYCH-THRILLER/THE VICTIM IS THE VILLAIN ALERT!! I one-clicked it!!!!! She’s kidnapped… “...Picture instead a pregnant, 16-year-old, manipulative prodigy. She is shoved into a dirty van and, from the first moment of her kidnapping, feels a calm desire for two things: to save her unborn son and to exact merciless revenge. She is methodical–calculating– scientific in her plotting. A clinical sociopath? Leaving nothing to chance, secure in her timing and practice, she waits–for the perfect moment to strike…”
- Black Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig <— MUCH LOVED & ANGSTY!!!! And it’s super-bargain priced today, too! SHe’s always loved him since they were kids… and she was so sure they’d be together one day but… “...It didn’t even matter when he left me behind to go to college and start his adult life. He’d be back. He was always meant to be mine. He came back, all right. But instead of smelling of promises, he stunk of betrayal. And he destroyed me—us—the day he married my sister instead of me. So I did the only thing a girl like me in my position could do. I got my revenge. I married his brother, Kael. Now we’re one big happy f*cking family.” REMEMBER THAT ONE!???
- Unknown (Unknown Trilogy Book 1) by Wendy Higgins <— POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT!! And it’s super-bargain priced today and the trilogy is now complete ’cause book #3 was just released (below)!! BOMBING all over the globe. “…everything from food and water sources to technology and communications are compromised. Without leadership, the nation is split between paralysis and panic, but Amber isn’t one to hide or watch helplessly. She’s determined to put her nursing skills to use, despite the danger, even if it means working alongside the man she can never have...”
- ➔ And JUST FOR FUN “Ugly Sweaters” are an “Amazon Deal of the Day” and OMG!!! There’s a Christmas Manatee one!!!!!!!!! MANNY!!!!
- Year One by Nora Roberts <— NORA ROBERTS SUPERNATURAL ALERT!!! OMG I WANNA READ THIS!!!!!!! The whole world falls apart… “The sickness came on suddenly, and spread quickly. The fear spread even faster. Within weeks, everything people counted on began to fail them. The electrical grid sputtered; law and government collapsed—and more than half of the world’s population was decimated. Where there had been order, there was now chaos. And as the power of science and technology receded, magick rose up in its place. Some of it is good, like the witchcraft worked by Lana Bingham, practicing in the loft apartment she shares with her lover, Max. Some of it is unimaginably evil, and it can lurk anywhere, around a corner, in fetid tunnels beneath the river—or in the ones you know and love the most…“
- The Wicked Vampire (Last True Vampire series) by Kate Baxter <— SHE’S A “WILD CHILD” VAMPIRE & HE’S A VAMPIRE HUNTER/FIGHT-CLUB FIGHTER ALERT!! “...Ewan Brún was born to kill vampires. A powerful berserker and unbeaten champion, he doesn’t need a weapon to be deadly. He is the weapon. But when his soul becomes captive to the most beautiful vampire he’s ever seen, he is all but powerless...”
- A Witchmas Carol: A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Fantasy by Amanda M. Lee
- Heart Sight (A Celta Novel) by Robin D. Owens <— ROBIN D. OWENS ALERT!! “…now that he’s older, he’s ready to marry and protect the girl he’s known was his HeartMate for years. Avellana isn’t as fragile as Vinni believes…nor as compliant. She fights to be considered Vinni’s equal and a strong member of her Family and community. Both of them have kept Avellana’s main power secret for over a decade. But rumors of her strange psi talent are spreading...”
- Undone (Unknown Trilogy Book 3) by Wendy Higgins <— POST-APOCALYPTIC TRILOGY IS NOW COMPLETE!
- Vow of Deception (Ministry of Curiosities Book 9) by C.J. Archer
- Delilah’s Desserts (A Tangerine Street Romance Book 4) by Melanie Jacobson and Heather B. Moore
- Truth (Angels & Demons Book 3) by Megan Linski
- An Extraordinary Few (The Extraordinary Series Book 1) by Pam Eaton
- Wolf Hunger (SWAT Book 7) by Paige Tyler <— HAHA! SHE DOESN’T KNOW SHE’S A WEREWOLF… “When SWAT Officer Max Lowry meets Lana Mason, he falls fast and hard. He’s positive she’s The One. And Max’s favorite part? Lana’s a wolf shifter too, so they can skip the awkward reveal and head straight to the happily ever after. There’s just one problem: Lana doesn’t know that she’s a werewolf…“
- Going Green : Celestial Mates (Science Fiction Alien Romance) (Vialea Book 2) by Celia Kyle and Erin Tate
- Demon Ash (Resurrection Chronicles Book 3) by M.J. Haag and Becca Vincenza
- The Stolen Sky (Split City Book 2) by Heather Hansen <— DYSTOPIAN ALERT!!
- Across the Stars (The Dimensions Series Book 3) by C.S. Wilde
- The Devil’s Lullaby (The Devil’s Advocate Book 2) by Michaela Haze
- Roomies by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN ALERT!!! AND THIS ONE SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! She’s been secretly crushing on a subway musician… and then one day, he saves her. “…Using the only resource she has to pay the brilliant musician back, Holland gets Calvin an audition with her uncle, Broadway’s hottest musical director. When the tryout goes better than even Holland could have imagined, Calvin is set for a great entry into Broadway—until his reason for disappearing earlier becomes clear: he’s in the country illegally, his student visa having expired years ago. Seeing that her uncle needs Calvin as much as Calvin needs him, a wild idea takes hold of her. Impulsively, she marries the Irishman, her infatuation a secret only to him…“
- Office Intrigue (Office Intrigue Duet Book 1) by Nicole Edwards
- Intrigued Out of the Office (Office Intrigue Duet Book 2) by Nicole Edwards
- Surrender To Ruin (Sinclair Sisters Book 3) by Carolyn Jewel
- What Goes Around Comes Around (Corporate Chaos Series Book 3) by Leighann Dobbs and Lisa Fenwick
- Dial A for Addison (S.A.F.E Detective Agency Book 1) by Piper Davenport and Harley Stone
- What If You’re Over My Sh*t? by Shannon Dianne
- Villain by Samantha Young <— SAMANTHA YOUNG ALERT!! She’s a popular TV meteorologist and she’s being blackmailed... “...when her new boss discovers her secret he blackmails her, intent on using Nadia’s popularity to make them the number one morning show in Massachusetts. He wants her to be part of uncovering the city’s biggest scandal – a secret billionaire Caine Carraway is hiding. Soon Nadia is thrown into the path of Caine’s best friend: sexy, wealthy bachelor Henry Lexington. But she doesn’t encounter the dashing high society gentleman Henry is purported to be. Instead she’s faced with an insulting and defensive villain who misjudges her at every turn…“
- Commander in Briefs (Commander in Briefs Series Book 1) by Kristy Marie
- Lucky Baby – A Secret Baby Standalone Romance (A Baby for the Bad Boy Book 3) by Layla Valentine
- The Power of a SEAL (West Coast Navy SEALs Book 5) by Anne Elizabeth
- Kiss Kiss Bang (Iron-clad Security) by Sidney Halston <— SIDNEY HALSTON ALERT!!! EX-MARINE IS NOW HER BODYGUARD… “...Single mom, widow, Olivia Monroe has exceptional dreams that she refuses to let go of. Fifteen years ago, she left her broken home in New York City and never looked back. Now a dark horse candidate for Florida governor, she’s not looking for a relationship. Even with the hot guy who sweeps in and saves her computer the night before a big speech. Her hero has trouble written all over him…”
- Back Home at Firefly Lake by Jen Gilroy
- Heartbreak Hotel (Dark Friends-to-Lovers) by Kenya Wright <— SHE RUNS INTO AN OLD SCHOOL FRIEND… “…Yasmine’s world breaks apart when she finds her fiancé in bed with another. Shattered, she flees LA and escapes to her second home—her sister’s Key West bed and breakfast—where she bumps into her childhood friend, Hawk, who went from the chubby boy-next-door to a certified millionaire hottie. Her instincts tell her to run. Even Hawk warns her...”
- Noah (7 Brides for 7 Soldiers Book 6) by Cristin Harber
- Claiming Bailey (Ace Security Book 3) by Susan Stoker
- Scarred (Sins and Secrets Series of Duets Book 4) by Willow Winters
- The British Knight by Louise Bay <— HER NEW BRITISH BOSS IS A JERK-FACE ALERT!!! “…On my first commute into work, it’s a total accident when I lose my balance and fall against the most handsome Brit alive. He’s as charming as James Bond and as suave as Mr. Darcy. I want to lick tea from his hard abs and listen to his accent all night long. Turns out Mr. Handsome is my new boss. And his attitude isn’t as hot as his gorgeous face, broad shoulders and tight ass. He’s brooding, short-tempered and the most arrogant man I’ve ever met...” P.S. It can be read as a standalone! 😀
- Slammed (San Francisco Thunder) by Victoria Denault <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!! “As a publicist for the San Francisco Thunder hockey team, Dixie Braddock is too busy rescuing the players from trouble to get into any of her own. Except, of course, when it comes to the super hot new goalie…“
- Bells Will Be Ringing by Bianca D’Arc
- The Charmer’s Gambit (Mershano Empire Book 2) by Lexi C. Foss
- No Reservations: A Fusion Novella by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY ALERT!! She knows better than to fall for this player… “…Chase has one strict rule: no strings attached. Which is fine with Maura because she doesn’t even really like Chase. He’s arrogant, cocky, and let’s not forget bossy. But when he aims that crooked grin at her, she goes weak in the knees. Not that she has any intentions of falling for his charms…“
- Jace’s Jewel: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 11) by Dale Mayer
- The Storm: A Berry Springs Novel (Berry Springs Series Book #3) by Amanda McKinney
- Only for You (Sugar Lake Book 2) by Melissa Foster <— SHE’S CRUSHING ON HER HOT NEW MILITARY-MAN NEIGHBOR… “…Bodhi has one rule: never leave anyone behind. As a special operative, he knows that each new mission is more dangerous than the last. He’s never made a promise of forever to a woman, not even to the beautiful widow who has him tied in knots. And if there were anyone who could tempt him into putting down roots, it would be Bridgette and her adorable son. But as his next deployment nears, they make a startling discovery...”
- Window to Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 7) by Olivia Jaymes
- Sterling (Big D Escort Service Book 4) by Willow Summers
- S’more to Lose (The Campfire Series Book 2) by Beth Merlin
- When It Was Us (Sage Hill Series Book 1) by Larissa Weatherall <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “...nothing is as simple as it was back then. Not only does Anna still carry the scar Drew left behind all those years ago, she also hides a secret that threatens to destroy their last hope to find happily ever after...”
- Snowstorm: (Christmas inspirational romance) by Jennette Green
- On Her Guard (Protecting Her Series Book 1) by Skyla Madi <— HE’S GUARDING THE MOB BOSS’S DAUGHTER… but he *ahem* already “knows” her. 😉 “One day, I’m working as a cash guard, shooting the tires off a stolen vehicle, and the next I’m a guard for the only daughter of high-profile mob boss, Marco Ventilli. The twist? I’ve already met the five-foot-four, one-hundred-and-ten-pound bombshell that is Sera Ventilli. In fact, I’ve had her every way a man can have a woman, and if her father ever finds out, he’ll skin me alive and bury me six feet under the hot sands of Las Vegas...”
- Follow You Down by LAZEEMA HAQ
- Love on the Tracks (Snow & Ice Games) by Tamsen Parker
- Rugged Texas Cowboy by Lora Leigh
- RED (The Outsiders Series Book 1) by Sara Schoen
- Gathered Up (Portland Heat) by Annabeth Albert <— M/M ROMANCE!! “It’s no secret that Portland, Oregon, has some of best restaurants, shops, and cafés in the country. But it’s the hard-working men who serve it all up that keep us coming back for more . . .”
- Only with You (Only Colorado Book 1) by JD Chambers <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Reformed (Responsible Adult Book 3) by White, C F <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Finding a Husband: A Second Chances Novel by Kristen Casey
- HoneySuckle Love (Kemal Sunrise Book 1) by Ashley Nemer
- The Dream Maker by Tara L. Ames
- A Butler Christmas: A Naim Butler Romantic Suspense by Rahiem Brooks
- A Walk with Heavenly Spirits by J.E.Grace
- Can’t Get Enough (The Original Heartbreakers Book 6) by Gena Showalter <— GENA SHOWALTER MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE ALERT!!! Oh this sounds like a heartbreaker!!!! “…After an abusive first marriage, Lyndie Scott has sworn off relationships. But still she longs for a child of her own. Turns out, the brawler who used to frighten her with only a glance is the answer to her problems. She agrees to his proposal, with a caveat: spend every night in bed with her, then walk away for good when it’s time to divorce. Even if she’s pregnant...”
- So Over You (The Chicago Rebels Series Book 2) by Kate Meader
- Hitch (Pierce Securities Book 8) by Anne Conley
- Soldier Boy (Texas Cowboys Book 3) by Delilah Devlin
- Exception to the Rules (Wild Hearts Collection Book 2) by Doranna Durgin
- Beyond the Rules (Wild Hearts Collection Book 3) by Doranna Durgin
- Captivated by Him by Terri E. Laine <— COLLEGE RUMORS SAY HE’S CONNECTED TO THE MOB… “...he says he’s not boyfriend material, not good enough for me. But he won’t give me a reason why. If rumors at our college are to be believed, he’s dangerous, connected to the mob. I know he would never hurt me physically, but mentally he’s shielded by secrets he doesn’t trust me enough to share...”
- The Baker’s Billionaire by Brooke Shelby
- French Kissed by the Billionaire (Kissed Series) by Lizabeth Scott
- Tempting Danger by Katie Reus <— SHE’S PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY… OOPS. “Alena Brennan’s relationship with Andre Makarov is… complicated. The casino magnate was a means to an end. Nothing more. At least that was what she tried to tell herself. Then she fell for him. Hard. But he kicked her out of his life when he discovered her lies. Now she’s pregnant with his baby...” Can be read as a standalone!
- No Place Like You: A Cloud Bay Novel by Emma Douglas <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE/ROCK STAR ALERT!! “...years later, Zach is back in Cloud Bay to record his first solo album. His return could also be Leah’s big chance to step up her own music career. But getting the producing credit she needs means spending long hours with Zach in the recording studio…and falling back into the habit of longing for him, for better or worse...”
- Tell Me What You Want by Megan Maxwell
- Shattered Souls (To Love and Serve Book 1) by Alison Mello <— SHE’S SCARRED AFTER SERVING THE MILITARY & HE’S A COP... “I’m a lost cause…until I meet him—a Boston cop with demons of his own, who knows what it’s like to be haunted by his past. He understands my pain, knows all about the nightmares, and makes me feel less…alone.”
- Touch of Heartache: A New Adult Romance (Stay in Touch) by Joy Penny
- Más oscuro: Cincuenta sombras más oscuras contada por Christian (Fifty Shades of Grey Series) by E.L. James <— THE SPANISH VERSION!!
- Dreams Collide: Collide Series Book 2 by Kristina Beck
- This Piece of Our Being: Tampa Suns Hockey (Clearing the Ice Book 3) by Robyn M. Ryan
- Her Rich Grinch: Loving a Rich Man by Tasha Hendrix
- Crows Don’t Sing (The Stables Book 6) by C.E. Kilgore
- Bronze (Dangerous Games Book 1) by Adele Huxley
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Wingmen Babypalooza: A Wingmen Novella by Daisy Prescott – December 7th 2017
- Over Us, Over You: A Novel by Whitney G – December 7th 2017
- Brave (A Wicked Trilogy Book 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – December 11th 2017
- Torrid Little Affair by Kendall Ryan – December 11th 2017
- Mentor’s Match: A Submissive Series Standalone Novel by Tara Sue Me – December 11th 2017
- Strung by Victoria Ashley – December 12th 2017
- Dawn of Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella by Liliana Hart – December 12th 2017
- Millions (Dollar Book 5) by Pepper Winters – December 12th 2017
- Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart – December 12th 2017
- What the Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – December 14th 2017