Today’s latest book releases have a bunch of “new-to-me” releases on it (and one of my absolute favorites that just got re-released by it’s new publisher!).
Even the bargains have a few fun-looking surprises from authors that I haven’t heard of yet, but will be happy to discover! We’ve got a few of our usual favorites (new bad-ass bikers, MMA fighters and billionaires. Pretty much, all of ’em, bad boys, and this list is LOADED in ’em). 😉 Plus we’ve got a few different sounding ones that have that “deep” tear-jerking potential, and a few that have that deep/darkish feel, too. And some great “reader recommendations” too.
But there is one that just caught my eye BIG time and I’m going to give it a go the minute I hit “publish” on this post. DARK READ!!! I think I’m good to go for another one of those. So consider this my “What I am currently reading” read: Twist Me <— MINE!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Fatal Series Books 1-3: Fatal Affair: Book One of the Fatal Series\Fatal Justice: Book Two of the Fatal Series\Fatal Consequences: Book Three of the Fatal Series by Marie Force <— THREE books bundled at a bargain price!
- Breach (Breach #1) by K.I. Lynn <— Lori found us this one, saying: “One of my favorite series is on sale! Breach by K.I. Lynn – all the books are only 99¢ just in time for the last book release! Nathan has such a filthy mouth-you don’t want to miss this one!” and Sally agrees: “LOVE dirty mouth Nathan…great reads!” <—Filthy mouth, you say? MINE!!! They make me blush, and I love it. 😀 Oh and here is the Breach Series Reading Order
- Lifers by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— Jade recommends this one! “So many of us loved Archer’s Voice. I just finished Lifer by Jane Harvey Berrick and, if I dare make the comparison, it had a similar sweet feel as Archer’s Voice. Jordan was just so darn endearing. Despite his past and how others treated him, he wasn’t hard and his ability to love was so great. I just fell in love with the boy.”
- Love Show by Audrey Bell <— back on the list ’cause Twin loved it “Ok, I absolutely LOVED, Love Show by Audrey Bell. I have read a few really angsty books lately so this was a breath of fresh air for me. Stand alone college romance with super witty and funny dialogue and a strong female character. Don’t even get me started on Jack, sigh… Where was he when I was in college?!“
- Worth the Fight by Vi Keeland <— FIGHTER ALERT!! Stephanie found us this deal (and book #2 is below in the pre-order section ’cause it’s coming out in just a few days!!)
- Interview with a Master by Jason Luke <— Adamantly recommended to us a few times this week! Summer: “Interview with a Master was so good it was just WOW. I love books written by men it’s just a completely different perspective. Highly recommend!”
- Ready to Fall by Daisy Prescott <— Stephanie found us this deal!
- Fight For Her Heart: Tattooed Seduction (Rock Hard Doms) by Nicole Snow <— (thanks Aimee) “When her tattooed savior offers self-defense lessons, Rosie discovers something else in her dormant flesh.”
- Farewell Trip by Karin Dixon <— Lea found us this one! “looks super sad!” Oh yes it DOES sound sad. Brought to mind “P.S. I Love You” (which made me cry like a baby).
- Semblance (The Midnight Society) by Logan Patricks <— the blurb looks intriguing! “Seduced by the promises of fame and fortune in exchange for a seemingly innocent request, I soon found myself drawn into a provocative world filled with both vast riches and unending lies and it didn’t take long for me to realize what being a part of the Midnight Society actually entailed: shiny things, sensual romance, and dead bodies. Being with Shadow came with a terrible price, one that I wasn’t willing to pay. There’s a dark side to every love story, and this one was mine.“
- Beyond Doubt (Beyond Love Series #2) by Karice Bolton <— a “best friend’s brother” book. That’s often fun! 😉 “Until she meets him–the one man in the universe who’s off limits–her best friend’s brother, Aaron. Brandy knows enough to stay away from him, but as the pull becomes impossible to ignore, secrets and lies become part of Brandy’s way of life. And she kind of likes it.“
- Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack Series) by Suzanne Wright (here is the The Phoenix Pack Series Reading Order)
- Tactical Magik (Immortal Ops) by Mandy M. Roth
- Every Second With You (No Regrets) by Lauren Blakely
- Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy) by M. Pierce <— my favorite!! (check out my book review)
- Saving Us: Sequel to Paradise Taken by CM Hutton
- Kismet by A.E. Woodward <— “Her husband, daughter, and unborn baby. . . all gone in a flash. The life that she’d come to know, gone before she ever really got to live it…“
- Operation Mom by Reenita Malhotra
- A Question of Loyalty by Judith Hawkins
- The Forever Girl by Alexander Mccall Smith
- Crazy, Stupid Sex by Maisey Yates
- Crimson Twilight: A Krewe of Hunters Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Heather Graham
- Bollywood and the Beast (Bollywood Confidential) by Suleikha Snyder <— RECLUSE ALERT! “…she is wholly unprepared to meet her costar’s reclusive brother, Taj Ali Khan. Taj, a former action hero until a stunt gone horribly wrong ended his career, wears a cape of scars and a crown of rudeness.“
- The Billion Dollar Bachelor: A Billionaire’s Club Story (The Billionaire’s Club: New York) by Jackie Ashenden
- Somethin’ Dirty (Country Fever) by Em Petrova <— 42-year old single father…
- Tattooed Dots (The Halo Series) by Kimberly Knight <— another single father (he’s a model on a single’s cruise)
- Rushing Amy: A Love and Football Novel by Julie Brannagh <— “…gorgeous and aggravatingly arrogant ex-NFL star Matt Stephens.”
- Give In To Me (Heart of Stone) by K.M. Scott <— “The third book in the Heart of Stone series concludes the sensual and emotional story of Tristan and Nina that began in Crash Into Me and continued in Fall Into Me…“
- Wild Dakota Heart (Book 4 – Dakota Hearts) by Lisa Mondello <— NAVY SEAL and his dead best friend’s sister…
- Bared: Club Sin by Stacey Kennedy <— BDSM club Dom & new sub meet! “…He refuses to allow her to submit to any other man—nor does she want to. It’s a dangerous game they’re playing. For as they give in to passion, they must lay bare their souls for a love that could heal—and free—them both.”
- The Billionaire’s Demands (A Boardrooms and Billionaires Series Book) (Entangled Indulgence) by Addison Fox “…meeting his brother’s new sister-in-law, Camryn McBride, poses a new challenge. The savvy CFO of McBride Media has a brain he wants to pick…and a body he needs to claim.”
- What Goes on Tour by Claire Boston <— ROCK STAR ALERT (and looks good!) “Few people know that socially awkward Adrian Hart is actually rock god Kent Downer, and that’s the way Adrian likes it. His privacy is essential, especially now that he has guardianship of his orphaned, ten-year-old niece, Kate. But when the nanny quits in the middle of his tour Adrian finds himself in a bind.“
- Forgive Me: A Novel by Stacy Campbell “In this fast-paced sequel to the debut novel, Dream Girl Awakened, five characters come to grips with their pasts amidst broken friendships, infidelity, grief, and loss.“
- Having Her (Lies We Tell) by Jackie Ashenden <— Brother’s best friend alert!! “Kara Sinclair has one burden she’s been carrying around so long it’s bordering on pathetic. Her virginity. Getting rid of it, though, means doing the one thing that scares her the most—letting down her guard with a relative stranger. Which makes her best friend’s older brother Vin Fox’s offer too tempting to refuse.“
- Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz
- Truth or Dare by A.J. Bennett
- Beyond Revenge (The Ransom Series) by A.T. Douglas <— Kat just found us this one! “…the conclusion to Beyond Ransom is live”
- All I Need is You (The Alexanders) by M. Malone <— “As a single mother with a demanding singing career, she has no time for pining after her former bodyguard.”
- Marked by Kit Rocha, Lauren Dane, Vivian Arend
- Angel’s Halo by Terri Anne Browning <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! (She’s the daughter of one of the members… sounds good!) “I have spent my life in the middle of the MC. I knew the rules—the penalties for breaking those rules. So I knew what would happen to him if I let him break the golden rule… But I loved him, like I have never loved anyone or anything before. I thought my love would protect him.“
- Twist Me by Anna Zaires <— DARK READ ALERT!!! Well… you know me. And I’m thinking… this one’s next!! “My captor is an enigma. I don’t know who he is or why he took me. There is a darkness inside him – a darkness that scares me even as it draws me in.“
- Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses) by Addison Moore <— “Roxy Capwell couldn’t be more miserable. She just had her heart stomped on by her cheating boyfriend, and the last thing she’s looking for is love. She hates men. Cole Brighton couldn’t be happier. He’s a player of the highest order, there’s not a girl at Whitney Briggs University that he can’t tag and bag. He loves the ladies.“
- As Hot as it Gets (Out of Uniform) by Elle Kennedy <— NAVY SEAL ALERT!
- Crushing Beauty (Harbingers of Sorrow MC): Vegas Titans Series by Celia Loren <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Oooooh this blurb sounds a bit different than usual… “Now, Britton Ramirez is all grown up and working undercover for the FBI. Her task is to land the notorious leader of the outlaw motorcycle club, the Harbingers of Sorrow. His name is Jagger Stromm–and eight years ago, he left her for dead at the side of the road, in the wreckage of his car.“
- Saving Forever (The Ever Trilogy: Book 3) by Jasinda Wilder <— coming out on Valentine’s day (this Friday)!!
- Worth the Chance (book #2) by Vi Keeland <— MMA FIGHTER! coming out next Monday (Feb. 17th)
- Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire’s Love) by Sandi Lynn <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor) by Jill Shalvis <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Vampire Most Wanted: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) by Lyndsay Sands <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Before You Break by Christina Lee <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th). I LOVED book #1 in this series!
- Beautiful Oblivion: A Novel by Jamie McGuire <—- Trent’s book (Travis’s brother from the Beautiful Disaster series) <— expected release date July 1st 2014!!!!
Semblance by Logan Patricks is fantastic! It’s a super sexy mystery thriller. A little bit different than the usual. Such a great book! One of my favorites of 2014. Check him out on Twitter and FB. He’s really funny!
Loved Ready To Fall by Daisy Prescott! Sexy lumberjack! That. Is. All! :). Her other book Geoducks is for Lovers is also $.99 for a limited time too!
Only For You by Genna Rulon is free on Amazon right now!
Gosh Maryse! I can’t thank you enough for the amazing shout out for Semblance on your page! You are one amazing lady and I’m hip thrusting in my office corner (my designated celebration thrusting place) out of sheer excitement.
Love the list! Adding lots of goodies to my reading list.
Semblance should definitely get bumped up an everyone’s reading list! It’s only 99¢ for one more day! It’s a refreshing story with the perfect combination of humor, romance, and what-the-hell-just-happened-suspense.
It makes you love it even more when you find out the author is just as awesome as his writing! Check it out.
LOVED LOVED LOVED Love Show! Great book and I loved the characters.
I loved Worth the Fight! A 5 star read for me! Can’t wait for the next one 🙂
Operation Mom was written by my cousin! And it has my name as one of the characters! how cool!
I love getting so much information from everyone! Just 1-clicked Semblance, Only for You, and Worth the Fight! (Waiting for Maryse’s review of Twist Me before I buy….but I really WANT it!) Thanks girls!!
Maryse, I was wondering if you could create a post about non-alpha male heroes? 🙂 Lol.
Twist Me was a good book… 3.5 – 4 stars. I am usually not a fan of dark reads but I enjoyed it.
Ya know, I was happily one-clicking away until I saw Saving Forever up there. I am *not* reading that on Valentine’s Day when it comes out. Maybe the next day. 😉 I really liked book #1, but book #2 was the one which made me furious a little while back and sent me on a house-cleaning frenzy to work it off. My freak out on here over that wasn’t one of my better moments. *snickering* Quiet down, peanut gallery.
Thanks Amo & Tarah! I will… “Semblance” has that eerie dark romance feel (at least from what i can tell with that blurb). I like those! (LOL, Logan – now I’m giggling, imagining that!) 😛
Jennifer: Love Show keeps coming back around so it’s totally on my TBR list.
Kristina: MMA fighters get me every time!
Jean – I am on it tonight!! Can’t wait. I hope it freaks me out!
Sara… actually I’ve found a good portion of non-alphas are in my “hermit-list” LOL! It sounds so funny to call it that way. 😉 But I should start one… (I know Will from Slammed was not an alpha. What a sweet book-boyfriend that one is!).
Amy! LOL… my freak-outs don’t look any better. 😉 So those are really good, huh? I love when a book puts me in a tail-spin. But not on Valentines day? Hrmmm.. now I wanna read ’em really bad.
I’m in the mood for a rock star book….one clicking “what goes on tour”
NO, no, no. Do *not* read book #2 on Valentine’s Day. Book #1 is okay for Valentine’s, sweet but not teeth-hurting sweet and with just the right amount of drama, but no for book #2. Just…no. #!&@#&! I’ll see myself out now…
Twist Me! WOW~ I am not a big dark fan but I loved this, twist me is the perfect title for this book, because it did in all kinds of ways. Wondering what you will say about it.
“#!&@#&!” <--- now who has the dirty mouth, huh? 😉
Maryse, please, please read Angel Falling by Audrey Carlan! Just from following you all these years, I know you will fall in love with this one. I think Hank is as yummy as our “Travis”! It’s definitely my favorite read for this year, as well as Love Show by Audrey Bell! 🙂
The Phoenix Pack series is outstanding. I’ve read the first two in this series and well idk I guess if you happen to love super sexy uber alphas with dirty mouths etc etc you will looove this wolf pack. Pre-ordered Carnal Secrets as soon as it was available and now it’s MINE. I’m just sayin’.
Wow, Maryse, thank you so much for the shout-out!!! I am beyond excited!
Lots of great books to choose from and I really like it when authors respond to readers and bloggers excitement about their books….very cool. Recently read Under Locke by Mariana Zapata that was on the list last week and recommended a couple of times…great book! Don’t let the length scare you it was really good and I flew through it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Maryse remember the paranormal series we were all reading blackthorn by Lindsay j Pryor? The third installment is due out on the 21st of feb!! Called blood torn yay !!!
Amy, I just love your comments! You crack me up!
Aw, you’re sweet, Jean. 🙂 I hope I don’t sound like I hated book #2 of the Ever trilogy (because I definitely don’t), and I’m probably in the minority in my reaction, but I went all Mort Rainey because it went THERE. Jacka**es, those two. I know, dirty mouth again. 😉
Haha! I remember seeing your rant about THAT book and it made me laugh too!! I haven’t taken the plunge into that series yet, but maybe I will after you read the 3rd book and make your very amusing and always funny comments!
If book #3 goes like *I* want it to then I’ll be okay. If not, well…