WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! THREE more releases that sound too good to miss!! 😀
- Driving Whiskey Wild (A Sexy Standalone Romance): Bullet Whiskey by Melissa Foster <— MELISSA FOSTER’S LATEST IS LIVE!! He sounds like the ultimate brooding bad-ass!!!!“...After losing her boyfriend and her father, Finlay moves back to her hometown to be closer to the little family she has left. She needs her temporary job at Whiskey Bro’s to get her catering business off the ground, and she’s determined not to let the gruff, arrogant mountain of a man Bullet Whiskey scare her off. Finlay is everything Bullet has never wanted. She’s afraid of his dog, afraid of motorcycles, and sweet enough to give him cavities...”
- #1 Rival by T Gephart <— COLLEAGUE ENEMIES!! 😉 HE’S THE COCKY ATTORNEY THAT SHE WANTS TO ANNIHILATE... “...he was also an annoying cocky jerk who she’d been competing with since they had both been hired over a year ago. And Lauren didn’t care how amazing his smile was or how hot his body was underneath that suit—the firm-sponsored fun run had a lot to answer for—he was a ruthless, ambitious prick who would stop at nothing to climb the corporate ladder. He’d even climb over her given half the chance…“
- Playing It Safe: A York Bombers Hockey Romance (The York Bombers Book 5) by Lisa B. Kamps <— HOCKEY PLAYER/SINGLE FATHER ALERT!! “...Savannah Weber has everything she wants in life: a successful career, an energetic social life, and a sexy, brooding neighbor who has a recurring part in her nighttime fantasies. What she’s never had is a family of her own–and she’s convinced herself she doesn’t want one. When she sees Aaron struggling to balance life with his daughters, she finds herself being drawn in to help–against the wishes of the two young girls…“
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program… 😉
HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!! For many of us it’s back to work day, but at least we have PLENTY to read. And if you don’t, might I tempt you with a few of these new “shinies” 😉
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s awesome surprises! ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases (it was a CRAZY awesome mini-release day):D!!!
AND AND!!! If you missed it, I 4.5 STARRED THIS ONE! ➔ Book Review – Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Gentleman Nine by Penelope Ward
- Combust by K. Bromberg
- Shock Jock by A.M. Madden
- Until Sage: Until Him, Book 2 by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Natural Witch: Magical Mayhem, Book 1 by K.F. Breene
- Up in Smoke: A King Series Novel by T.M. Frazier
- Cowboy Fairytales: The Complete Collection by Lacy Williams
- Mr. & Mrs. by J.A. Huss
- Turn by Cora Brent
- Lost Love by Kelly Elliott
- Pursued Brides of the Kindred, Book 6 by Evangeline Anderson
- Cake: The Newlyweds: Cake Series, Book 4 <— PREORDER!! February 27th 2018!
- Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs <— PREORDER March 6th 2018
- High Voltage: Fever, Book 10 by Karen Marie Moning <— PREORDER March 6th 2018
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Unexpected Arrivals <— SUPER-BARGAIN & I JUST ONE-CLICKED IT! I hear it’s amazing!!!!
Kandace: I’m on a total Stephie Walls binge. Maryse posted her newest book Unexpected Arrivals and I loved it. I loved it so much I dove straight into her backlist. Her duet “Bound” and “Freed” was so intense. Lots of drama and angst. Bound kind of had a DRIVE feels to it.
Kooloo: I think you and R (for my heart is a ROCK) would enjoy this one called “Unexpected Arrivals” Stephie Walls! I mean this has Big Drama and Heart Ripping all over it! Your Welcome.
Nancy: UNEXPECTED ARRIVALS is a wonderful love story that spans from high school, through college, and after college graduation to present day. The Prologue sucks you into the story…
- Gods & Monsters by Saffron A. Kent <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!!! JUST WENT LIVE YESTERDAY & Nancy LOVED it!!! THE TOWN CONSIDERED HIM BORN OF A MONSTER… but she loved him…
Nancy: I read an ARC and I wrote the longest review on Goodreads then I have ever wrote. It is one of those books that you feel so passionate about, even if you “hate” parts.
- Gentleman Nine by Penelope Ward <— PENELOPE WARD RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!
Shelly: I read Gentleman Nine in one sitting. It was so good and just what I needed this weekend!
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor <— TESSA LOVED IT & WANTS TO LIVE THERE FOREVER!
Tessa: I finished Strange the Dreamer and oh… I don’t want to leave the world. I don’t want to abandon Weep or Lazlo. I want to stay there forever and just live. Warning… CH, but wow, the writing was well done, and the story stole my heart. Honestly, it will probably be in the best of the year category.
- Bentley: Vested Interest #1 by Melanie Moreland <— Candace just found this one!
Candace: Just finished Bentley: Vested Interest #1 – it was very good and now I’m waiting on the next one in this series
- Midnight Valentine by J.T. Geissinger <— RECLUSE HERO RECENT RELEASE & AMAL LOVES IT!!
Amal: …recluse heroes are my weakness and this one brought me to my knees. the wit, the humor and the mental disorders were so REAL! the ending was exactly what i was hoping for even though i anticipated a HEA. this was the most satisfying book i have read all week! I could not have asked for a better recluse book and i hope to find more since i have read almost all the ones on your ultimate recluse heroes list.
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER ALERT!!! This one’s pretty emotionally angsty and forbidden-y and it’s on sale today!! 😀
Jennifer: I finished Maybe Someday last night and I have to say, I loved it. It was so powerful and full of emotions. There were parts where my jaw literally hit the floor. I swooned so much and I couldn’t tell you how many times I laughed, tears rolling down my face hysterical, Mt husband kept looking over me and asking if I was ok. Lol. I don’t want to reveal any spoilers, so ladies if you’re looking for a heartbreak, hilarious and with an amazing ending, please read this one
Leslie M: Maybe Someday. Sure, it was angsty…but not terribly angsty to me. I guess because it wasn’t super depressing, stomp on my heart, bawl my eyes out, that I would recommend it. Especially compared to Slammed. I LOVED Slammed but it was major tearjerker for me…
- Glacier (VLG Book 9) by Laurann Dohner <— SHE’S NOT A FAN OF BEING A VAMPIRE… “...Since that fateful day she was snatched from her job and turned into a Vampire, Mandy’s life has sucked-literally. Forced to become an assassin for the Vampire Council, she finds solace in taking out the scumbag rogues she’s often assigned to kill. Things go south when she realizes her next mark is an old coworker from her human days…a seriously hot one, who she had deep feelings for…”
- A Vampire’s Thirst: Flint by A K Michaels
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Crave (Nava Katz Book 4) by Deborah Wilde
- Hers to Bewitch (Forbidden Magic Book 1) by Heather Long
- Metamorphosis (Bonds of Desire Book 1) by McKenna Jeffries
- Angel Hunter- Redemption Book 2 by LaVerne Thompson
- Soul Thing (The Game of Gods Book 1) by Lana Pecherczyk
- Written on my Heart (The Oracles Book 1) by Piper Davenport
- Fire and Bone by Rachel A. Marks
- Draken Genesis (Draken United Book 1) by Swanson, K
- Crescent Legacy (The Crescent Witch Chronicles Book 3) by Axelle Chandler
- Genesis (The Evolutioneers Book 1) by Anna Alexander
- Igniting the Spark (Daughter of Fire Book 4) by Fleur Smith
- Eulogy (Eagle Elite Book 9) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!! STANDALONE MAFIA ROMANCE!! “...She took it to the depths of Hell with her and haunts me with images of what could have been. Sixty lives are mine to take. Sixty lives stand in the way of my vengeance. Sixty lives plus one more. Mine. When the last drop of blood falls — mine will be spilled. Only one person stands in the way. She doesn’t realize I’ll kill her too. I don’t own a heart…”
- Poison Kisses Part 3 by Lisa Renee Jones
- Little Pink Taxi (Choc Lit) by Marie Laval
- Driftwood Cove: Two stories for the price of one (Harmony Harbor) by Debbie Mason
- Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries Book 15) by Lexi Blake <— LEXI BLAKE ALERT!! THE FAMOUS ACTOR & THE DOUBLE AGENT!! “…Spy master Ezra Fain needs her help on a mission that would send her into Hollywood’s glamorous and dangerous party scene. Intrigued by the mission and the movie star hunk she will be shadowing, she eagerly agrees. When she finds herself in his bed, she realizes she’s not only risking her life, but her heart…“
- Winter Igniting (Scorpius Syndrome Book 5) by Rebecca Zanetti
- Never Let Go (Haven, Montana Book 2) by Jill Sanders
- Boss Woman by Victoria Quinn <— VICTORIA QUINN’S LATEST! “…He hurt me. Lied to me. And now he ruined me. But I’m not the kind of woman who stays on the ground. I’m back on my feet. I’m back from the dead. And I’m stronger than before. It’ll take something a lot stronger to bury a woman like me…”
- Breaking the Gladiator: An Alpha Attraction Novella by Nicola Rose <— HISTORICAL AND… OH MY!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. “…The only time I feel alive is when I’m with my husband’s champion gladiator. My slave. In the arena, and the bedroom. It’s disgusting for a woman of my rank to sleep with a man like him. He’s a dirty, worthless animal. His touch should feel repulsive. His gaze upon me should make my skin crawl. But he’s mine. And I want more...”
- Boss Alpha by Victoria Quinn <— VICTORIA QUINN’S LATEST!
- Kian (Undercover Billionaire Book 1) by Melody Anne
- Flat Line (Sleeper SEALs Book 12) by J.M. Madden
- Hold Fast by Kris Ripper <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Fresh Catch by Kate Canterbary <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Still Waters (Compass Boys Book 3) by Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Joshua’s Rainbow (Rainbow Key Book 1) by Victoria Sue <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- The Lion Tamer (The Sin Bin Book 6) by Dahlia Donovan <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Forsaken Falls (Redemption Mountain Historical Western Romance Book 9) by Shirleen Davies
- Change of Heart (Snowy Ridge: Love at Starlight, Book 4) by Kris Jett
- PowerHouse: Anti-Hero Game (Power Chain Book 1) by Chelsea Camaron &, Ryan Michele <— HE WON’T BE DISMISSED… “No one denies me. Especially her. She dismissed me. That was her first mistake. She thought I was a nice guy. That was her second. She had hope. That was the final straw. I am Onyx Blake. I’m a powerhouse in an ugly underworld only found in her nightmares. She’s going to learn quickly, I’m not the man to let anything go … Including her…“
- Wet (Honor Bound Book 5) by Angel Payne
- Hot (Honor Bound Book 6) by Angel Payne
- Masked (Honor Bound Book 7) by Angel Payne
- Love by the Mile (Harbor Point Book 2) by Heather Young-Nichols
- In with the Tide (Cape Cod Shore Book 1) by Charlee James <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Lindsey Hunter never imagined she’d be returning to her Cape Cod home pregnant and divorced, but she’s determined to build a new life for her and her unborn baby. When car trouble leaves her stranded on the side of the road, ex-Marine Damien Trent rides to the rescue on his motorbike…”
- A Force of Nature (A Tryst of Fate Series Novel – Book 2) by Kara Liane
- Disarmed by Love (Changing Tides) by Gail Chianese
- Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers Book 1) by Rita Herron <— VIGILANTE SERIAL KILLERS!!! “...When the mutilated body of a corrupt Savannah judge surfaces, Hatcher and Korine find themselves on the trail of a vigilante who is showing no mercy. Not for the predators who’ve gone free. And not for anyone who gets in the way. As the body count rises, and as Hatcher’s and Korine’s own pasts unfold, they must risk their lives tracking a killer they’ve come to understand all too well. After all, the ends justify the means...”
- Tortured: The Program Book 3 by N.M. Catalano
- Guarding Cora: A Delta Force Defenders Novel by Jennifer Becker
- One Fine Day (Hazel Green Book 1) by Cindy Kirk
- Rock King (Nothing but Trouble) by Tara Leigh <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! He’s trying to clean up his act… “...I’m cleaning up my act… starting with Delaney Fraser. Gorgeous, smart, drama-free, and even nice – Delaney is the perfect “girlfriend.” When I’m with her I don’t have to pretend. It’s like she sees the real me. And I can see a future with her. But that’s dangerous. Because the truth is, Shane Hawthorne doesn’t actually exist. He’s a shield to hide who I really am. Fraud. Runaway. Addict. Murderer…”
- Use Me by Kimberly Knight <— THE HOCKEY PRO & THE NEWS ANCHOR – BOTH BETRAYED – MEET IN A BAR... “…Rhys and Ashtyn both expected an evening of alcohol to mask the pain of that October night. What they didn’t expect was meeting someone who could shield them from the darkness of their heartaches. Or that their pasts would dangerously intertwine …“
- Hide & Seek (Exile Book 1) by Scarlett Finn
- A Playboy in Peril (Jamie Winters Mysteries Book 5) by Kelly Rey
- Love Locks: Based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie by Cory Martin
- Reckless by Lex Martin <— HER BOSS IS HOT… “…For the record, I’m not going to hook up with my boss. I’m a lot of things–a screwup, a basket case, a flunky. But when I take a nanny job to be near my pregnant sister, I swear to myself I’ll walk the straight and narrow, which means I cannot fall for my insanely hot boss. I don’t want to be tempted by that rugged rancher…”
- Bad Love: Cowboy Romance (Rebels & Outlaws Book 1) by Lola Rebel
- Paper Lipstick by Kelsey Elise Sparrow
- The Painter’s Passion (The Gentlemen’s Guild Book 3) by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
- The Wanting by Christina Strigas
- The Expedition: Episode 2: An Understanding: An Action & Adventure Saga by Jerry D. Young
- Broken Butterfly: A Fortis Security Novel by Maddie Wade
- An Innocent Wife (Innocent Hearts Book 1) by Richa Resa <— BETRAYED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “...For a short while, my marriage was perfect. I was on top of the world, felt loved, experienced happiness…but then betrayal ruined it all. All it took was one moment, one wrong decision, and everything became corrupted. Nothing is the same anymore. My name is Joshua, and this is how I almost destroyed the best thing that ever happened to me...”
- Honky Tonk Hellion by Z.A. Maxfield
- Across the Blue: A Novel by Carrie Turansky
- Because You’re Mine (The Family Way Book 5) by Leona Morgan
- Calculated Exposure (Hearts and Minds Book 2) by Holley Trent
- Straying: A Novel by Molly McCloskey <— SHE FALLS IN LOVE, GETS MARRIED AND THEY HAS AN AFFAIR... “...Alice falls in love with an Irishman, marries him, and settles down in a place whose customs she struggles to understand. In the course of a single hot summer, she embarks on an affair that breaks her marriage and sets her life on a new course…”
- A Duke in the Night (The Devils of Dover) by Kelly Bowen
- Rescued Hearts by Jack Fisher
- Must Love Horses (Lazy S Ranch) by Vicki Tharp
- Playing to Win (Brits in Manhattan) by Laura Carter
- Forbidden by Faith (Forbidden Love Book 1) by Negeen Papehn
- Since We Fell: A Second Chance Romance Novel by Ann Gimpel
- Close to You by B. M. Sandy <— SHE’S ON THE RUN… and then she meets HIM. “…he leaves a note, asking to show Michele the city. It goes against every rule she has set in place for herself. She wants to forget about him and his offer, but something about him draws her in. She can’t shake it, so she agrees. What Michele doesn’t know is that Iain knows more about her than he’s letting on. The clock is ticking. Michele knows that her time is running out, especially after a stunning reveal that draws her and Iain even closer...”
- Wanting More (Dangerous Love Book 3) by Elle Keating
- Twisted End: A Novella of Romantic Suspense (Sons of Broad) by Tara Thomas
- Eagle’s Ledge by P.M. Griffin
- Two Left In Love (Bell Buckle #2) by C.C. Ann
- Dangerous in Motion (Aegis Group Alpha Team Book 4) by Sidney Bristol <— RETIRED NAVY SEAL ALERT!! “...Virologist Heidi Novak is in over her head. Again. Kidnapped while researching a mysterious outbreak, she’s forced to work with the enemy. That is, until an all too familiar silent, giant barges in, guns blazing...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Secret Lucidity: A forbidden romance stand-alone by E.K. Blair – February 26th 2018
- Blood Type by K.A. Linde – February 27th 2018
- Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan – February 27th 2018
- At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec – February 27th 2018
- Charming Hannah (The Big Sky Series Book 1) by Kristen Proby – February 27th 2018
- Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4 by Lisa Kleypas – February 27th 2018
Good morning! Unexpected Arrivals is calling my name. *click*
Good morning! 🙂
Lot’s are calling my name too.
*sit on hands to prevent excessive clicking*
Good morning everyone!!! 😀
I am reading In Harmony this a.m. and it’s making me weepy.
Good morning! I ended up staying up last night to watch the men’s ski halfpipe. I’ve no idea why, but it sure was entertaining. 🙂
Deborah Wilde’s Crave came out today! *happy dance* The series is so good. 🙂
I’m reading Harmony too 🙂
Is it a bad thing the only books I want to read are in the bargain section? No!
Good morning, lovelies! That’s quite an awesome list up there. I looooove Tuesdays!!!
Refraining from 1-clicking……
I’m still reading In Harmony too….. only at 50% or so. I’m liking it, but saw some of you liked it better than Rush and that’s just not possible for me…..At least at this point……
A little feedback for you though, I read an ARC of Rock King and liked it…..great beginning to a series!
Nay and I tried a BR of an ARC of the Innocent Wife (which is on today’s list).
I wanted to read for the cover – go figure lol
But also because the author only rated it 4 Stars on GRs – awwwww
Who does that?!?
Anyway we both stopped only 13% in
A BIG DNF for both of us 🙁
An author rated her own book 4 stars?? I was taught at RT that authors should use their review space for info and teasers, not to rate/review, but rating it less than 5 (if you’re going to) is crazy!
Yup, what Kooloo said.
*waves* *drags sad sack of self to the blankie fort* Ugh, I hate being sick.
*snuggles Grey ’cause it’s okay I already had the virus so I’m immune*
Did I give it to you Grey?
Made me think of you, Bev! LOL
I finished From Lukov With Love. Giving it 4 stars. I was entertained & got my HEA, figure skating, slow burn, banter… but… it had a few issues for me.
Now what? I’m downloading samples, but nothing is grabbing me.
Maybe Someday is one of my go-to reads! I’ve read/listened to it at least 6 times. I read a Bentley and loved it. I also just read Gentleman Nine and loved that one. Now I’m going to read the new P. Dangelico book but I also got the new Lex Martin book (…decisions decisions… it’s a good thing I have the day off tomorrow!).
MichelleS……that is the best thing EVER!!
Michelle, I can rec 3 good ones off your TBR.
The Butterfly Project
A Pound of Flesh
What are you in the mood for, MichelleS?
I’m reading a paper book! LOL! Tessa Bailey’s latest cop-in-training book (the second one in her “Academy” series – remember the first one with the stripper-cop looking cover)? Tee hee!!!
Anyway, I’m loving this one too. Kind of fun going old-school reading with an actual book, though lighting is the main issue. *sigh* It’s dual POV but it works for me ’cause these young hot-shot cops are so hilarious…
Quite a few up there that I’m liking. Gentleman Nine, Use Me, and Reckless.
I read In Harmony. I really liked the beginning, but parts of the middle and toward the end bothered me. Liked Rush better.
Reading The Worst Best Man. It’s funny, sometimes over the top, but entertaining and it’s KU, which I’m trying to only use right now.
I know I swore off actively seeking books with the male pov, but I just finished Uncharted (the plane crash book), and it MAJORLY would have benefited from it. I really could have used it to connect better with the hero, who, for some of the book, seemed almost like a 2-D character. I’m still giving it 4 stars, but it easily could have been worth 5 epic stars.
And along those lines, after reading 3 books from the Beautiful Bastard series over the weekend, I’ll admit that the male pov in those was magic!
Re: dual POV books. I have read some that have been snoozers because both MC’s are showing same scenes. Too repetitive! But others, like Behind the Bars (and I know I won’t stop yammering about this book) need it because the MC’s have totally separate stories to tell. (and when you meet poor, broken Elliot, you will want to be in his head forever & ever) 😉
So, I think liking/disliking dual pov is part personal taste and part author talent.
Maryse, will you have all those tabs/flags sticking out of the book?
I love that!
Leslie—I agree. I’ve learned that a lot of it depends on the author (and the type of story that’s being written). When writing from just the heroine’s POV, there’s the potential for a lot of angst (which is an awesome thing for me), but it’s important for the writer to let us see the hero’s personality in other ways and make sure we still get to know him. That’s what I was missing in Uncharted—I felt like I didnt know the hero very well until close to the end.
There is a kdrama called Healer that came out a few years ago. It became really popular, at least from the reviews and blogs I’ve seen.
Anyway, I finally just started it. I was kind of keeping it as an ace up my sleeve. Done that with books too. You know the ones you know are gems so you keep them until the perfect time?
Not feeling good and so tired most of the time, especially after work it just seemed like the perfect time.
I just started but am LOVING IT. Love.
Someone needs to try it. C’mon. I’m pathetic right now.
Amy? You watch tv. And it’s only 20 eps. The whole thing done in 20.
Jump into bev’s hug ASAP before she rescinds it!!!
*needle scratches across record*
*everyone on blog holds breathe collectively*
Did little ole Bev offer a hug??????
Whoa!! I had to go back and read that! *tackles and hugs bev while I can*
*places hand to bev’s forehead to check temperature*
Jean, what do you think? I Bev delirious? 😉
*huggles Bev* Don’t question it! Just take advantage of it.
I think bev may be delirious from ramen/Easter eggs!!
Thanks, Maryse. Being sick sucks. And I don’t like it… *cries*
I’m taking a raincheck on my bev hug… I don’t want to get anyone else sick.
So, book news, Penelope Douglas is releasing a new book next month! Forbidden love… new characters… Yay for us!
I saw that. 🙂 Did you get the message I sent you about Sleeping with Monsters?
Have you guys seen the new cover for the Vi Keeland/Penelope Ward book……Rebel Heir? IT IS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!
Jean… I agree with you on that cover. It’s gorgeous.
I was saying I’d offer a hug if she watched the show. I wasn’t just offering them. You all know you aren’t watching it.
Your just hugging!
Grey, what’s the new Penelope Douglas book? Hope you are feeling better!
No one knows. It’s a mystery. Literally, PD said there’s a new book with a forbidden romance coming out in a month.
Ohhhhh Penelope Douglas’s version of Forbidden romance could ver very fun indeed!!! 😀
Omg bev, I am laughing SO HARD right now! You are hysterical!
*lives in huggle world* Awww, Bev, you know you are so sick you needed a hug.
You all are funny.
What was that?
Out of all I wrote you all just saw the word “hug” and reacted.
Nah, I read the whole thing. I didn’t notice the hug until Jean pointed it out, but you KNOW I had to take advantage of it, right? 😛
I found a book! First in the Blackthorn & Grim series. There are Fae! Yippee.
No. No group hug.
I’m going to watch this like I’m BUDDY watching it. I am going to drive you all nuts with it. Just wait.
OMG bev babe
Why am I having so much trouble getting into Playing with Monsters?! I usually love the books everyone else gushes about.
“I’ve been told that I am a survivor, tough, beautiful, and quirky, but the truth is, it’s my disguise; my shield.”
Playing with Monsters by Amelia Hutchins
That does look intriguing. I can’t say my FLT. It’s the fifth book of The Arcana series by Kresley Cole and the first line is REVEALING! lol A HUGE HUGE HUGE reveal that happened at the end of the last book, so nope. No FLT from me.
FLT: The ring of my phone startled me as I was mindlessly scrolling through photos online.(Gentleman Nine by Penelope Ward)
Yeah…..I kinda bailed on the PwM BR…..sorry guys….
I. Love. These. Two.
OMG!!!!! Do my eyes deceive me?!?
I THINK NOT!!!
I would SO watch that show if it meant a hug from bev. It’s called The Healer? You’re on. I will binge watch it after my surgery next week. Hey, the upside to surgery is days and days of reading and binge watching. 😀
Now, all of you know you’ll have to watch it as well since you stole hugs from our dear friend, right? *lol*
*sprays Lysol all over personal space*
Luffs all y’all but I can’t be gettin’ sick right now.
I wanted to read An Innocent Wife but I waited for some reviews first just in case it headed the direction I thought it was going to…and apparently I was right. 😕 Then I see it was a DNF for Jean and Nay so all things considered it’s a big NOPE OCTOPUS for me.
BUT! I am ridiculously excited for Secret Lucidity, and Grey says PW has a new forbidden love book coming out? SCORE!!
*looks up An Innocent Wife*
I can’t remember that one. I DO know I want to read “The Wife Between Us” <---- GASP!!!!!
Yep Maryse, next week. No biggie and I should be out of the hospital within a couple of days. 😉
Hey, I’ll have all kinds of time to chat on here while I’m off work for a couple of weeks!
On a side note, we have had SNOW this week…WTH?? Like, work-cancelling snow. Oh well, I’m not complainin’ about an unexpected day off!
“My dress was blood red.” ~ Until the Sun Falls From the Sky by Kristen Ashley
I was hoping for a Golden Dynasty experience (falling in love with the H and the book itself) but…it’s not happening. I may have my first DNF of the year and I’m sad. *sigh*
“Do you think there’s any correlation between intelligence and being good in bed?”
Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland
Amy I want you to watch it, but not in recovery. Am I thinking of the right surgery…..where you need to remove a jerk? Because a couple of weeks? Ouch.
If it is you are brave. I have a jerk I was suppose to get rid of years ago but the process scared me. I’m chicken, but his episodes of being an ass are so painful.
I am happy you might watch it. Yay.
It’s like they all hear that word and are activated.
Be careful with action words around here.
LOL bev!!!!! Yeah, my jerk needs to come out. I’m tired of the painful episodes, and I like alcohol and food too much to try and tough this out. 😉
Hey, you had to know what would happen if you said the word hug in that context. *snicker*
What’s a “jerk”? Lady parts? Been there. Done that. Best decision ever!!!
I missed FLT, so here’s my FLF: “I fished out the rusty nail from under my pallet and scratched another mark on the wall.” Dreamer’s Pool, book one in Blackthorn & Grim Series. Ooooh. The feels. The writing. Calling all Sarah J Maas fans! Seriously!!!
Nay – I love love loved Fae Chronicles, but I DNF’d Playing With Monsters. Could not get into it. No sass.
Hello all – Just wanted to share about a great book that i just finished: Worst Best Man ~ Lucy Score. Fantastic. Funny, Hot, and a kickass strong heroine. Love, love Frankie.