- Driving Whiskey Wild (A Sexy Standalone Romance): Bullet Whiskey by Melissa Foster <— MELISSA FOSTER’S LATEST IS LIVE!! He sounds like the ultimate brooding bad-ass!!!!“...After losing her boyfriend and her father, Finlay moves back to her hometown to be closer to the little family she has left. She needs her temporary job at Whiskey Bro’s to get her catering business off the ground, and she’s determined not to let the gruff, arrogant mountain of a man Bullet Whiskey scare her off. Finlay is everything Bullet has never wanted. She’s afraid of his dog, afraid of motorcycles, and sweet enough to give him cavities...”
- #1 Rival by T Gephart <— COLLEAGUE ENEMIES!! 😉 HE’S THE COCKY ATTORNEY THAT SHE WANTS TO ANNIHILATE... “...he was also an annoying cocky jerk who she’d been competing with since they had both been hired over a year ago. And Lauren didn’t care how amazing his smile was or how hot his body was underneath that suit—the firm-sponsored fun run had a lot to answer for—he was a ruthless, ambitious prick who would stop at nothing to climb the corporate ladder. He’d even climb over her given half the chance…“
- Playing It Safe: A York Bombers Hockey Romance (The York Bombers Book 5) by Lisa B. Kamps <— HOCKEY PLAYER/SINGLE FATHER ALERT!! “...Savannah Weber has everything she wants in life: a successful career, an energetic social life, and a sexy, brooding neighbor who has a recurring part in her nighttime fantasies. What she’s never had is a family of her own–and she’s convinced herself she doesn’t want one. When she sees Aaron struggling to balance life with his daughters, she finds herself being drawn in to help–against the wishes of the two young girls…“
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program… 😉
HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!! For many of us it’s back to work day, but at least we have PLENTY to read. And if you don’t, might I tempt you with a few of these new “shinies” 😉
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s awesome surprises! ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases (it was a CRAZY awesome mini-release day):D!!!
AND AND!!! If you missed it, I 4.5 STARRED THIS ONE! ➔ Book Review – Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Gentleman Nine by Penelope Ward
- Combust by K. Bromberg
- Shock Jock by A.M. Madden
- Until Sage: Until Him, Book 2 by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Natural Witch: Magical Mayhem, Book 1 by K.F. Breene
- Up in Smoke: A King Series Novel by T.M. Frazier
- Cowboy Fairytales: The Complete Collection by Lacy Williams
- Mr. & Mrs. by J.A. Huss
- Turn by Cora Brent
- Lost Love by Kelly Elliott
- Pursued Brides of the Kindred, Book 6 by Evangeline Anderson
- Cake: The Newlyweds: Cake Series, Book 4 <— PREORDER!! February 27th 2018!
- Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs <— PREORDER March 6th 2018
- High Voltage: Fever, Book 10 by Karen Marie Moning <— PREORDER March 6th 2018
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Unexpected Arrivals <— SUPER-BARGAIN & I JUST ONE-CLICKED IT! I hear it’s amazing!!!!
Kandace: I’m on a total Stephie Walls binge. Maryse posted her newest book Unexpected Arrivals and I loved it. I loved it so much I dove straight into her backlist. Her duet “Bound” and “Freed” was so intense. Lots of drama and angst. Bound kind of had a DRIVE feels to it.
Kooloo: I think you and R (for my heart is a ROCK) would enjoy this one called “Unexpected Arrivals” Stephie Walls! I mean this has Big Drama and Heart Ripping all over it! Your Welcome.
Nancy: UNEXPECTED ARRIVALS is a wonderful love story that spans from high school, through college, and after college graduation to present day. The Prologue sucks you into the story…
- Gods & Monsters by Saffron A. Kent <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!!! JUST WENT LIVE YESTERDAY & Nancy LOVED it!!! THE TOWN CONSIDERED HIM BORN OF A MONSTER… but she loved him…
Nancy: I read an ARC and I wrote the longest review on Goodreads then I have ever wrote. It is one of those books that you feel so passionate about, even if you “hate” parts.
- Gentleman Nine by Penelope Ward <— PENELOPE WARD RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!
Shelly: I read Gentleman Nine in one sitting. It was so good and just what I needed this weekend!
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor <— TESSA LOVED IT & WANTS TO LIVE THERE FOREVER!
Tessa: I finished Strange the Dreamer and oh… I don’t want to leave the world. I don’t want to abandon Weep or Lazlo. I want to stay there forever and just live. Warning… CH, but wow, the writing was well done, and the story stole my heart. Honestly, it will probably be in the best of the year category.
- Bentley: Vested Interest #1 by Melanie Moreland <— Candace just found this one!
Candace: Just finished Bentley: Vested Interest #1 – it was very good and now I’m waiting on the next one in this series
- Midnight Valentine by J.T. Geissinger <— RECLUSE HERO RECENT RELEASE & AMAL LOVES IT!!
Amal: …recluse heroes are my weakness and this one brought me to my knees. the wit, the humor and the mental disorders were so REAL! the ending was exactly what i was hoping for even though i anticipated a HEA. this was the most satisfying book i have read all week! I could not have asked for a better recluse book and i hope to find more since i have read almost all the ones on your ultimate recluse heroes list.
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER ALERT!!! This one’s pretty emotionally angsty and forbidden-y and it’s on sale today!! 😀
Jennifer: I finished Maybe Someday last night and I have to say, I loved it. It was so powerful and full of emotions. There were parts where my jaw literally hit the floor. I swooned so much and I couldn’t tell you how many times I laughed, tears rolling down my face hysterical, Mt husband kept looking over me and asking if I was ok. Lol. I don’t want to reveal any spoilers, so ladies if you’re looking for a heartbreak, hilarious and with an amazing ending, please read this one
Leslie M: Maybe Someday. Sure, it was angsty…but not terribly angsty to me. I guess because it wasn’t super depressing, stomp on my heart, bawl my eyes out, that I would recommend it. Especially compared to Slammed. I LOVED Slammed but it was major tearjerker for me…
- Glacier (VLG Book 9) by Laurann Dohner <— SHE’S NOT A FAN OF BEING A VAMPIRE… “...Since that fateful day she was snatched from her job and turned into a Vampire, Mandy’s life has sucked-literally. Forced to become an assassin for the Vampire Council, she finds solace in taking out the scumbag rogues she’s often assigned to kill. Things go south when she realizes her next mark is an old coworker from her human days…a seriously hot one, who she had deep feelings for…”
- A Vampire’s Thirst: Flint by A K Michaels
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Crave (Nava Katz Book 4) by Deborah Wilde
- Hers to Bewitch (Forbidden Magic Book 1) by Heather Long
- Metamorphosis (Bonds of Desire Book 1) by McKenna Jeffries
- Angel Hunter- Redemption Book 2 by LaVerne Thompson
- Soul Thing (The Game of Gods Book 1) by Lana Pecherczyk
- Written on my Heart (The Oracles Book 1) by Piper Davenport
- Fire and Bone by Rachel A. Marks
- Draken Genesis (Draken United Book 1) by Swanson, K
- Crescent Legacy (The Crescent Witch Chronicles Book 3) by Axelle Chandler
- Genesis (The Evolutioneers Book 1) by Anna Alexander
- Igniting the Spark (Daughter of Fire Book 4) by Fleur Smith
- Eulogy (Eagle Elite Book 9) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!! STANDALONE MAFIA ROMANCE!! “...She took it to the depths of Hell with her and haunts me with images of what could have been. Sixty lives are mine to take. Sixty lives stand in the way of my vengeance. Sixty lives plus one more. Mine. When the last drop of blood falls — mine will be spilled. Only one person stands in the way. She doesn’t realize I’ll kill her too. I don’t own a heart…”
- Poison Kisses Part 3 by Lisa Renee Jones
- Little Pink Taxi (Choc Lit) by Marie Laval
- Driftwood Cove: Two stories for the price of one (Harmony Harbor) by Debbie Mason
- Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries Book 15) by Lexi Blake <— LEXI BLAKE ALERT!! THE FAMOUS ACTOR & THE DOUBLE AGENT!! “…Spy master Ezra Fain needs her help on a mission that would send her into Hollywood’s glamorous and dangerous party scene. Intrigued by the mission and the movie star hunk she will be shadowing, she eagerly agrees. When she finds herself in his bed, she realizes she’s not only risking her life, but her heart…“
- Winter Igniting (Scorpius Syndrome Book 5) by Rebecca Zanetti
- Never Let Go (Haven, Montana Book 2) by Jill Sanders
- Boss Woman by Victoria Quinn <— VICTORIA QUINN’S LATEST! “…He hurt me. Lied to me. And now he ruined me. But I’m not the kind of woman who stays on the ground. I’m back on my feet. I’m back from the dead. And I’m stronger than before. It’ll take something a lot stronger to bury a woman like me…”
- Breaking the Gladiator: An Alpha Attraction Novella by Nicola Rose <— HISTORICAL AND… OH MY!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. “…The only time I feel alive is when I’m with my husband’s champion gladiator. My slave. In the arena, and the bedroom. It’s disgusting for a woman of my rank to sleep with a man like him. He’s a dirty, worthless animal. His touch should feel repulsive. His gaze upon me should make my skin crawl. But he’s mine. And I want more...”
- Boss Alpha by Victoria Quinn <— VICTORIA QUINN’S LATEST!
- Kian (Undercover Billionaire Book 1) by Melody Anne
- Flat Line (Sleeper SEALs Book 12) by J.M. Madden
- Hold Fast by Kris Ripper <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Fresh Catch by Kate Canterbary <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Still Waters (Compass Boys Book 3) by Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Joshua’s Rainbow (Rainbow Key Book 1) by Victoria Sue <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- The Lion Tamer (The Sin Bin Book 6) by Dahlia Donovan <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Forsaken Falls (Redemption Mountain Historical Western Romance Book 9) by Shirleen Davies
- Change of Heart (Snowy Ridge: Love at Starlight, Book 4) by Kris Jett
- PowerHouse: Anti-Hero Game (Power Chain Book 1) by Chelsea Camaron &, Ryan Michele <— HE WON’T BE DISMISSED… “No one denies me. Especially her. She dismissed me. That was her first mistake. She thought I was a nice guy. That was her second. She had hope. That was the final straw. I am Onyx Blake. I’m a powerhouse in an ugly underworld only found in her nightmares. She’s going to learn quickly, I’m not the man to let anything go … Including her…“
- Wet (Honor Bound Book 5) by Angel Payne
- Hot (Honor Bound Book 6) by Angel Payne
- Masked (Honor Bound Book 7) by Angel Payne
- Love by the Mile (Harbor Point Book 2) by Heather Young-Nichols
- In with the Tide (Cape Cod Shore Book 1) by Charlee James <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Lindsey Hunter never imagined she’d be returning to her Cape Cod home pregnant and divorced, but she’s determined to build a new life for her and her unborn baby. When car trouble leaves her stranded on the side of the road, ex-Marine Damien Trent rides to the rescue on his motorbike…”
- A Force of Nature (A Tryst of Fate Series Novel – Book 2) by Kara Liane
- Disarmed by Love (Changing Tides) by Gail Chianese
- Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers Book 1) by Rita Herron <— VIGILANTE SERIAL KILLERS!!! “...When the mutilated body of a corrupt Savannah judge surfaces, Hatcher and Korine find themselves on the trail of a vigilante who is showing no mercy. Not for the predators who’ve gone free. And not for anyone who gets in the way. As the body count rises, and as Hatcher’s and Korine’s own pasts unfold, they must risk their lives tracking a killer they’ve come to understand all too well. After all, the ends justify the means...”
- Tortured: The Program Book 3 by N.M. Catalano
- Guarding Cora: A Delta Force Defenders Novel by Jennifer Becker
- One Fine Day (Hazel Green Book 1) by Cindy Kirk
- Rock King (Nothing but Trouble) by Tara Leigh <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! He’s trying to clean up his act… “...I’m cleaning up my act… starting with Delaney Fraser. Gorgeous, smart, drama-free, and even nice – Delaney is the perfect “girlfriend.” When I’m with her I don’t have to pretend. It’s like she sees the real me. And I can see a future with her. But that’s dangerous. Because the truth is, Shane Hawthorne doesn’t actually exist. He’s a shield to hide who I really am. Fraud. Runaway. Addict. Murderer…”
- Use Me by Kimberly Knight <— THE HOCKEY PRO & THE NEWS ANCHOR – BOTH BETRAYED – MEET IN A BAR... “…Rhys and Ashtyn both expected an evening of alcohol to mask the pain of that October night. What they didn’t expect was meeting someone who could shield them from the darkness of their heartaches. Or that their pasts would dangerously intertwine …“
- Hide & Seek (Exile Book 1) by Scarlett Finn
- A Playboy in Peril (Jamie Winters Mysteries Book 5) by Kelly Rey
- Love Locks: Based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie by Cory Martin
- Reckless by Lex Martin <— HER BOSS IS HOT… “…For the record, I’m not going to hook up with my boss. I’m a lot of things–a screwup, a basket case, a flunky. But when I take a nanny job to be near my pregnant sister, I swear to myself I’ll walk the straight and narrow, which means I cannot fall for my insanely hot boss. I don’t want to be tempted by that rugged rancher…”
- Bad Love: Cowboy Romance (Rebels & Outlaws Book 1) by Lola Rebel
- Paper Lipstick by Kelsey Elise Sparrow
- The Painter’s Passion (The Gentlemen’s Guild Book 3) by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
- The Wanting by Christina Strigas
- The Expedition: Episode 2: An Understanding: An Action & Adventure Saga by Jerry D. Young
- Broken Butterfly: A Fortis Security Novel by Maddie Wade
- An Innocent Wife (Innocent Hearts Book 1) by Richa Resa <— BETRAYED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “...For a short while, my marriage was perfect. I was on top of the world, felt loved, experienced happiness…but then betrayal ruined it all. All it took was one moment, one wrong decision, and everything became corrupted. Nothing is the same anymore. My name is Joshua, and this is how I almost destroyed the best thing that ever happened to me...”
- Honky Tonk Hellion by Z.A. Maxfield
- Across the Blue: A Novel by Carrie Turansky
- Because You’re Mine (The Family Way Book 5) by Leona Morgan
- Calculated Exposure (Hearts and Minds Book 2) by Holley Trent
- Straying: A Novel by Molly McCloskey <— SHE FALLS IN LOVE, GETS MARRIED AND THEY HAS AN AFFAIR... “...Alice falls in love with an Irishman, marries him, and settles down in a place whose customs she struggles to understand. In the course of a single hot summer, she embarks on an affair that breaks her marriage and sets her life on a new course…”
- A Duke in the Night (The Devils of Dover) by Kelly Bowen
- Rescued Hearts by Jack Fisher
- Must Love Horses (Lazy S Ranch) by Vicki Tharp
- Playing to Win (Brits in Manhattan) by Laura Carter
- Forbidden by Faith (Forbidden Love Book 1) by Negeen Papehn
- Since We Fell: A Second Chance Romance Novel by Ann Gimpel
- Close to You by B. M. Sandy <— SHE’S ON THE RUN… and then she meets HIM. “…he leaves a note, asking to show Michele the city. It goes against every rule she has set in place for herself. She wants to forget about him and his offer, but something about him draws her in. She can’t shake it, so she agrees. What Michele doesn’t know is that Iain knows more about her than he’s letting on. The clock is ticking. Michele knows that her time is running out, especially after a stunning reveal that draws her and Iain even closer...”
- Wanting More (Dangerous Love Book 3) by Elle Keating
- Twisted End: A Novella of Romantic Suspense (Sons of Broad) by Tara Thomas
- Eagle’s Ledge by P.M. Griffin
- Two Left In Love (Bell Buckle #2) by C.C. Ann
- Dangerous in Motion (Aegis Group Alpha Team Book 4) by Sidney Bristol <— RETIRED NAVY SEAL ALERT!! “...Virologist Heidi Novak is in over her head. Again. Kidnapped while researching a mysterious outbreak, she’s forced to work with the enemy. That is, until an all too familiar silent, giant barges in, guns blazing...”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Secret Lucidity: A forbidden romance stand-alone by E.K. Blair – February 26th 2018
- Blood Type by K.A. Linde – February 27th 2018
- Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan – February 27th 2018
- At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club) by Tara Sivec – February 27th 2018
- Charming Hannah (The Big Sky Series Book 1) by Kristen Proby – February 27th 2018
- Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4 by Lisa Kleypas – February 27th 2018