HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!! 😀 Well, er… I mean… all of my American friends (I had my Happy Canada Day fun with my Canadian friends and family just a few days ago)… 😉 OMG I’m SO HAPPY!! I LOVE it here, too!!! But really. I hope EVERYONE has an awesome day today, no matter where you are. <3
Yep! It’s a fun day indeed, and even funner ’cause I’m gonna read all day (and yes, I will eat barbecue’d stuff and corn and have fruity drinks, too! All with my nose in a book).
YAY ME!!! Best. Day. Ever!
bev: What is everyone planning on reading over the next couple days? If you have a plan? If I don’t squirrel I want to finish up Sofia Khan is Not Obliged, feel like I’m reading again….maybe, and one I randomly pulled from my tbr Imperfect Chemistry.
Maryse: I’ve decided on a “horror” post apocalyptic… The Fireman: A Novel by Joe Hill (Stephen King’s son). So far, so good… it’s not really scary so far… more like an epidemic breakout that destroyed the world…
We have even more choices, ’cause today’s big NEW RELEASE DAY happens to be today. Admittedly, this is not a big list today. (barely 45+ books? *gasp*) But it’s understandable. Despite it being the smallest list I’ve made in ages… I have a feeling it’s ’cause so many of us are celebrating this amazing day.
No worries. Next Tuesday will be delightfully overwhelming ’cause it’s going to be a BIG day (Prime Day!!!!).
Short-ish list aside, today has some serious heavy-hitters!! 😀 Like Everything We Left Behind (it’s a sequel and I read the blurb by accident, but now I want to read the entire trilogy!!!! This is right up our angsty heartache alley!), Just the Thing (her hot new self-defense teacher is an ex-Marine), After All (Karina Halle’s latest about a famous actor trying to clean up his image, and the “normal” girl that is thrust into his spotlight), Steal (Rachel Van Dyken’s latest… they were once in love, and now they hate each other but they have to tour together, and their drama comes out on stage – ruh roh!!!) and of course Madeline Sheehan’s Undeserving that went live on Sunday, but that many are devouring as we speak!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Gravity of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry
- Ashes: The Dark in You, Book 3 by Suzanne Wright
- Wicked Favor: The Wicked Horse Vegas by Sawyer Bennett
- Everything We Left Behind: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale
- Wired by Julie Garwood
- Severed: The Alien Mate Index, Book 4 by Evangeline Anderson
- Still house Lake by Rachel Caine
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Until It Fades: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— SHE SAVES A FAMOUS HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!! K.A. TUCKER’s recent release and we have awesome feedback!!
Northernstar: I just finished “Until it Fades” by K.A. Tucker and i enjoyed it so much and it was such a great read! It had a little bit of everything I love in a story; a strong heroine, a sassy funny as hell kid, a sexy h, great supporting characters, ands the story (she saves his life and he’s famous). The story had me tearing up one minute and laughing the next. I would love to read more from this group of characters in the future. K.A. are you listening?
- Tied (Devils Wolves Book 2) by Carian Cole <— BOOK HANGOVER ALERT!!! HE’S A RECLUSE and now we have feedback, ’cause Jennifer LOVED this recent release!!
Jennifer: I just finished Tied by Carian Cole and I’m currently attempting to piece my shattered heart back together! This book was beyond phenomenal. I’m dying for you to read. I need to know how it affected you. I’ve read all of hers and she’s quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. UGH….so book hungover!
- The Reader (The Immortal Series Book 1) by M.K. Harkins <— SUPERBARGAIN ALERT!! She discovers she’s part of a selective few… “...when gunshots sound, Ann is left with little choice but to allow Devon and Archer to help her escape. Soon she finds herself in their North Bend mountain compound, where the higher evolved humans claim to be mind-readers. While Ann heals, she realizes they believe her to be one of the last and most powerful of all – The Lost One..“
- Ohana Legacy: The Thin Love Series Bundle by Eden Butler <— EDEN BUTLER SUPER-SERIES-BUNDLE-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Antonella: I’m reading Thin Love by Eden Butler… I’m halfway through and I’m hooked. The angst and build up is driving me nuts.
April: Loved Thin Love!!! It’s a re-read for me!!!
- The Fish Tales: Complete 4-Book Set: The Man I Love/Give Me Your Answer True/Here to Stay/The Ones That Got Away by Suanne Laqueur <— ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES THAT I BINGE READ ALERT!!!!! It’s been bundled at a great price. Each book gets better and better and I reviewed ALL of ’em, I loved them so much!
- Jewel Novel series by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY SUPER-MEGA BARGAIN price on each of these! “…Steph Anderson is visiting the Caymans for a rock climbing and dive trip—or so she tells Jake. She’s really trying to find out whether or not her stepfather embezzled money from his company. The last thing Steph needs is the distraction of a sexy, charming man whose kisses drive her wild. Soon, the pair discover they’re after the same target—and millions in jewels...”
- Grave Ransom (An Alex Craft Novel Book 5) by Kalayna Price
- Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti
- Desperate Covenant (Dying Covenant Trilogy Book 2) by Amanda M. Lee
- Harem of Wolves (Stairway to Harem Book 2) by Emma Dawn
- Hell and Back by Patricia Blackmoor
- Across Bifrost (Agents of Norse Book 2) by A.R. Hall
- Virgin on Human (The DMA Files Book 1) by Roxy Mews
- Waking for Winter (Philadelphia Coven Chronicles Book 4) by Katherine McIntyre
- Just the Thing (The Donnigans Book 2) by Marie Harte <— MARIE HART ALERT!! EX-MARINE TEACHES HER SELF-DEFENSE… “...Zoe York lost her twin sister to a freak car accident a few months ago. She’s been struggling to bury her grief, but it isn’t until she signs up for a self-defense class with its distractingly hot instructor that she begins to come out of her shell again...”
- Honor Courage Commitment by Jordan Danzig
- Claiming Alexis (Ace Security Book 2) by Susan Stoker
- Keeping It Hot (The Breakfast in Bed Series) by Sydney Landon <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! “…When Zoe launches her plan to shed her tomboy image in Dylan’s eyes, she’s thrilled once he starts to notice her in a whole new way. But she’ll have to face the risk that seducing her best friend might come with lasting changes to their longtime friendship…”
- Everything We Left Behind: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale <— SEQUEL ALERT!!!!! And this blurb sounds right up my alley, and I accidentally read it not realizing it was the third book in the series, but now I wanna read it!! Here’s a snippet of the blurb, but you might want to skip reading it and just start from the beginning: “Six and a half years later, he emerges from a dissociative fugue state to find he’s been living in Oaxaca as artist Carlos Dominguez, widower and father of two sons, with his sister-in-law Natalya Hayes, a retired professional surfer, helping to keep his life afloat. But his fiancée, Aimee Tierney, the love of his life, has moved on. She’s married and has a child of her own...”
- Vixen Investigations: The Mayoral Affairs by Ashley Papa
- Paradise Passion by Marisa Chenery
- His Turn (The Turning Series Book 3) by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS ALERT!!!
- A Matter of Trust (Montana Rescue Book #3) by Susan May Warren
- Fuel for Fire (Black Knights Inc. Book 10) by Julie Ann Walker <— “A brooding covert operative and a spunky CIA agent discover a burning passion in the next installment of Julie Ann Walker’s red-hot BKI series…”
- Band of Bachelors: Jake2: Book 4 (SEAL Brotherhood) by Sharon Hamilton
- Just Look Up by Courtney Walsh
- A Little Wicked (The Bewitching Hour Book 4) by Mallory Crowe
- Claimed by Christmas (Just Say Yes Book 1) by Rexi Lake
- Always by Jenn Faulk
- Dead End Road by Lori Whitwam
- Road Runner’s Ride by MariaLisa deMora
- After All by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE ALERT!! HE’S A FAMOUS MOVIE STAR & SHE’S A NORMAL GIRL THAT’S GOOD FOR HIS IMAGE... “…When Emmett and Alyssa’s paths cross at a mutual friend’s wedding, their chemistry is off-the-charts hot, culminating in a steamy one-night stand. What neither expected was for the media catch wind of their coupling – and run with it. Now Emmett has to convince Alyssa to date him for the sake of his image. Her curvy, cute and “normal” persona is just the ticket to smoothing out his reputation…”
- Sidelined: The Draft by Bianca Williams
- A New Leash on Love (Rescue Me Book 1) by Debbie Burns
- Phantom Heartstrings: Heartstrings #3 (Heartstrings Series) by Felicia Lynn
- Montreal Mischief (Foreign Affairs Book 1) by Laure L’Amour
- Second Snowfall (Elton Hall Chronicles Book 2) by Sarah Fischer <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! “Last semester, Annabelle fell in love. There are just two problems. Jason is her best friend…and he’s already taken. Refusing to break up a relationship, Annabelle resigns to love him from afar—until a certain hot firefighter walks into her life…“
- The Hook Up (First Impressions) by Tawna Fenske <— MILITARY HERO & THE SINGLE MOM ALERT!! “...Love, marriage, and family aren’t in the cards for Tyler Hendrix. Period. The Navy helped Ty put his tumultuous childhood behind him, but when a sexy single mom walks through the First Impressions door looking to take her business to the next level, he feels his carefully constructed “never-get-attached” walls crack…“
- Undeserving (Undeniable Book 5) by Madeline Sheehan <— MADELINE SHEEHAN’S LATEST BIKER BOOK ALERT!!
- Never Forget You by Farzanna Pasha
- Scars of Yesterday by Angelica Kate
- Steal (Seaside Pictures) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN ALERT!! THEY HATE EACH OTHER!! “…She hates me. I loathe her. The plan was simple — stay the hell away and make sure she gets to set on time. What I didn’t expect was to be faced with our past in front of an audience — and be forced to face it again…”
- Force of Nature (Coming About Book 4) by J.K. Hogan <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...When Rock is hired by clumsy city-boy Neal to take him up into the North Cascades for a survival adventure, his patience and his resolve are tested at every turn. He has to teach Neal to survive in the wilderness while fighting an attraction he can’t allow himself to act on. When their trip doesn’t go as planned, Neal’s getaway turns into a true survival situation, and he and Rock are forced to rely on each other to stay alive…“
- Facing Fears (Kiss of Leather Book 7) by Morticia Knight <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Misdemeanor (Responsible Adult Book 1) by C F White <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- A Little Harmless Addiction by Melissa Schroeder
- Last Chance Cowboys: The Outlaw (Where the Trail Ends Book 3) by Anna Schmidt
- An Idiot in Marriage: A Novel by David Jester
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Shameless (White Lies Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – July 11th 2017
- Ashes (The Dark in You) by Suzanne Wright – July 11th 2017
- Hunger: The Energy Vampires Book Two by Jacquelyn Frank – July 11th 2017
- Jilted: A Love Hurts Novel by Sawyer Bennett – July 11th 2017
- Two is a Lie (Tangled Lies Book 2) by Pam Godwin – July 11th 2017
- For the Birds: Rose Gardner Investigations #2 (Rose Gardner Investigatons) by Denise Grover Swank – July 11th 2017
- Wicked Grind by J. Kenner- July 11th 2017
- The Red: An Erotic Fantasy by Tiffany Reisz – July 11th 2017
- When I Need You (The Need You Series) by Melissa Foster – July 12th 2017
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You: New York Sullivans Spinoff (Summer Lake, Book 2) by Bella Andre – July 12th 2017
- Eyes On You: A Blasphemy Novella by Laura Kaye
- Cocky Client: A Novella by Whitney G <— July 13th 2017
- Trust by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT ALERT!!! HE SAVED HER & HE’S TRYING TO BETTER HIMSELF… Oh this one sounds poignant and intense!!!! “After being held hostage during a robbery at the local convenience store, seventeen-year-old Edie finds her attitude about life shattered. Unwilling to put up with the snobbery and bullying at her private school, she enrolls at the local public high school, crossing paths with John. The boy who risked his life to save hers...”
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).