Yet another HUGE release day with TONS of books that we’ve been anxiously awaiting. Wow. What to reeaaad? What. To. Read?
Here are the ones jumped to the top-half of my TBR list: Epilogue (The Dark Duet: Book 3) <—- of course!! It’s what I’m actually reading right now!, Breathe Me In, & Defiance <— Tiffany just updated us that she decided on this one and said “I just started Defiance and its Butt-Kickin so far!!”. There are about 4 others on here (not including the ones I *squeed* about earlier this week) that I’ll intend on sampling, asap. And I’m all ears if you guys finds some gems in the list, too! 😉
- The League of Illusion: Destiny by Vivi Anna
- Harvest (The Druid Series, #3) by Marata Eros
- Midnight’s Captive: Part 1 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Not Until You Part I: Not Until You Dare by Roni Loren
- Retrieval by Jeanie London
- Being Me (book #2 of the Inside Out Trilogy) by Lisa Renee Jones <— JUST released!! (Check out my review)
- Bad Things (Tristan & Danika #1) by R.K. Lilley
- Epilogue (The Dark Duet: Book 3) by CJ Roberts <— Caleb’s POV
- Good Vibrations (Welcome to Paradise) by S.L. Scott
- Just My Luck (A Shamrock Falls Novel) (Entangled Bliss) by Kelley Vitollo
- Love Plus One (‘G-Man Series’) by Andrea Smith <— book #2 after “Diamond Girl” (biker motorcycle club hero)
- Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines <— I had to re-highlight this one! 😉
- Scornfully Hers (Torn Series) by Pamela Ann
- Off The Record by Sawyer Bennett <– hockey player!!
- Breathe Me In by Cherrie Lynn <— prequel for Ghost & Macy
- Defiance by Stephanie Tyler <— MOTORCYCLE club!!!
- The Rock Star’s Girls by Tasha Taylor <— this title says it all. 😉
- Rescuing Dawn (Crimson Romance) by Nicole Flockton
- Officer Off Limits (A Line of Duty Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey
- Opposing Forces (Private Protectors) by Adrienne Giordano
- Playing the Part (Entangled Brazen) by Robin Covington <— best selling author teachers Hollywood action star how to “act in love”…
- Mac’s Angels: Sinner and Saint: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Sandra Chastain
- Into the Fire (A Hot Nights Series Book) (Entangled Indulgence) by Amanda Usen <— dueling chefs!
- The Guys Are Props Club by Ingrid Seymour
- Flirting with Disaster: A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Ruthie Knox
- The Forever Dream: A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Iris Johansen
- Act Like You Love Me (An Accidentally in Love Novel) (Entangled Bliss) by Cindi Madsen
- All I Need Is You (An Over the Edge Novel) by Julia London <— Previously available as Wedding Survivor (Thrillseekers Anonymous series).
- Fall into Me (An Over the Edge Novel) by Julia London <— Previously available as American Diva (Thrillseekers Anonymous series).
- Full Moon (Second Chances) by Mari Carr
- Good Girl Gone Plaid (The McLaughlins) by Shelli Stevens
- Redesigned (Off the Subject #2) by Denise Grover Swank (book #1 After Math (Off the Subject #1
- Real Ugly (Hard Rock Roots) by C.M Stunich <— rock star book!!!
Thank you!! Just downloaded a bunch of samples… lol- it’s going to be a “pizza” kind of night for the family!
Just finished forever too far LOVED it!!!!
Real ugly was amazing but it ended with a Hugh cliffhanger that caused me to throw my iPad.
I pre-ordered Epilogue but apparently there was a mix up and thosebof us tht pre-ordered received her rough draft not her final cut. Its missin a chapter and …lol…the epilogue. Luckily someone on your forum warned people so i havent started yet. Its supposed to get worked out soon but It was a pretty big let down. I’ve been counting down for this one. Now I’m jst twiddling my thumbs afraid to start anythng else.
I hear the corrected latest version is available and CJ Roberts posted an “FAQ” for how to fix this: https://www.facebook.com/notes/cj-roberts/epilogue-the-dark-duet-book-3-faq/409560132474935
Epilogue!!! Epilogue Epilogue Epilogue!!! Cannot WAIT to devour Caleb’s book!!!!
Maryse you’re the best!!!!! *muah*
*muah* back!! 😉
I just finished reading Driven by K. Bromberg! OMG – one of the best books of the year by far…Colton Donavan – hot alpha race car driver with a big heart (HOT!) and a strong female heroine. Good characters, great writing, an actual plot, and steamy sex scenes… Couldn’t believe it was the author’s first book…LOVED IT!
Just finished forever too far 5stars!!!! loved it!
I’m so glad the epilogue was missing a chapter because I just finished and thought, huh? It can’t end there!
Ps I finished bad things yesterday and it was awesome!
Finished the latest Rush/Blaire book. Loved it! So glad she wrote a 3rd. Now, who else thinks we need a Grant/Harlow & maybe even a Nan/River (Captain) book?
The Druis Series bundle 1-3 ny Marata Eros is FREE for Kindle right now!
Just finished Bad Things (Tristan & Danika #1) by R.K. Lilley, and it was so good! I am never compelled to write comments or reviews. I was intrigued by these characters from their introduction in the up in the air series and i have fallen for them hard! Tristan has that whole bad boy, rocker, tattooed thing going but is still super charming, flirty and sweet! I can’t wait until book two comes out!