BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! K. BROMBERG’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!!! And now the “duet” is complete!!! ➔ The Catch (The Player Duet) ➔➔➔➔➔
Good morning everybody, and happy NEW RELEASE DAY!!It’s the last big release day of the month, and it is a good one! Coming in at 85+ new books, and I’ll be checking throughout the day in case I’ve missed any, or any late bloomers go live a little later. 😉 Also don’t forget to check out yesterday’s list (it’s up to 17, now) ➔ 15 Earlybird Book Releases
I’ve highlighted a bunch of great-sounding ones, but some sound extra-enticing to me. 😉 Like… Make Me Stay (’cause book #1 in the series was so good, and a fellow reader told me this one was even better!! I believe they are standalones), Until It Fades (that one up there to the left! Heck yes, another awesome author, and the premise sounds perfect for me! She saves a man, and only once the police show up does she realize he’s a famous hockey player), Raw Need (Cherrie Lynn???!!! YES PLEASE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her, and this blurb SERIOUSLY gave me a blurb jolt. I think I just found my next read!!! She’s pregnant and her husband dies, and she escapes her pain by listening to her favorite music, and then she meets the lead singer… *gasp!!* BUT!!!! OMG THE BUT!!!!! It’s the last part of the blurb that gave me that jolt…). MINE!!!! Easy Nights (she’s abused by her husband, and her best friend from high school, now an MMA fighter is there for her…. Oooooooh her husband is gonna get it!!), and The Coppersmith Farmhouse (okay that’s from the reader recommendations section, but this one is much-loved by a few of my book buddies, and the latest recommendation told me it was a total KA feel!!!). OMG I so HAVE to read this. In fact there are three books in the series now. :D!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Sweetest Burn: A Broken Destiny Novel by Jeaniene Frost
- The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely
- Easy Nights by Kristen Proby
- The Day of the Duchess: Scandal & Scoundrel, Book III by Sarah MacLean
- Murder Games by James Patterson
- Until It Fades: A Novel by K.A. Tucker
- Seven Stones to Stand or Fall: A Collection of Outlander Fiction by Diana Gabaldon
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Needing Moore Series Boxed Set by Julie Richman <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!! “All three Bestselling, Top-Rated Books from The Needing Moore Trilogy by USA Today Bestseller Julie A. Richman, PLUS never before seen BONUS CHAPTERS for each book.” Lauren found us this one!!
Lauren: Maryse, Julie A. Richman’s Needing Moore Series Boxed Set came out yesterday for **….for a limited time!!! Includes all of the books plus bonus chapters & a sneak peek at Moore Than A Feeling.
Bonnie: My book fog was because of the Needing Moore series by Julie Richman. Could not put it down and recommended it to everyone I know that likes to read.
Tessa: Whoever recommended the Needing Moore series: thank you! It’s so good, and has sucked me in big time.
- Entangled Publishing is having a HUGE SUPER-BARGAIN sale on so many of their author’s books (like Tessa Bailey, Lauren Blakely, Elle Kennedy, J. Lynn, Nina Croft, Gina Maxwell, Rebecca Zanetti and so many more!!) Also… I totally LOVED one by Tessa Bailey that is super-bargain priced (just to give you an idea. In fact here’s my review.)
Lauren: I was 1-clicking all last night. So many of these on my Amazon wish list.
Shannon: It’s not like I need to eat in July. I’ll just read. 😉
Maryse: LOL!!!! We can live on books and water alone.
- The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY RECENT RELEASE BACK ON THE LIST ’cause it has AMAZING (and I mean AMAZING reviews on Amazon right now) and my friend Kandace read it, too!
Kandace: Read it. It was a nice and easy read.
- The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Her book “The Bourbon Kings” is on sale right now!! Jan loved it!
Jan: “Bourbon kings was a big sprawling southern family drama/ melodrama reminiscent of that old TV series Dallas. You think, omg did that happen? Did they go THERE? Who is screwing who? (literally and figuratively lol) What the f will happen next? It was great.”
- The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley Series Book 1) by Devney Perry <— “KA FEEL” SERIES ALERT!!! Jennifer recommends these big time (and now I remember!!! One of my book-blogging friends Angie lost her mind over this one!!!)
Jennifer: Hey there…. was just wondering if you’ve read Devney Perry’s books “The Jamison Valley series”. So far there are 2 books with the 3rd out for preorder for August. I just read them (took me less than 24 hrs to read both). Has the alpha male and mystery/suspense to it. And of course there were parts of the book that I would bust out laughing so hard that my 9 year old daughter would say “Guess you’re liking your new book?” Very Kristen Ashley feel to it!! Can’t wait for the next book! Hope you have a great day!!!
- The Sweetest Burn: A Paranormal Romance Novel (A Broken Destiny Novel) by Jeaniene Frost
- Colt Harper: Esteemed Vampire Cat by Tyrolin Puxty
- The Touch of Snow (The Glacial Blood Book 1) by Anna Edwards
- Wolf Quest (Brotherhood of Blood Book 7) by Bianca D’Arc
- The Shaman’s Son (The Conjurers Book 2) by Jane Glatt
- The Healer and the Warrior by Bekah Clark
- A Witch’s Fate: Witches of Lane County by Jody A Kessler
- Soul Redeemed (Sons of Wrath Book 4) by Keri Lake <— KERI LAKE ALERT!! “The Sons of Wrath series is a paranormal romance featuring sexually-charged, vengeance-dealing demons, the non-cuddly variety of werewolves, sweet-talking succubi, and some creepy fallen angels. You’ve been warned.”
- CREATED: Earth Hunters Series–Book Two (Earth Hunter Series 2) by Janice Boekhoff
- Storm Unleashed: Phantom Islanders Part III by Ednah Walters
- The Mech Who Loved Me (The Blue Blood Conspiracy Book 2) by Bec McMaster
- Ranger (Rise of the Pride, Book 5) by Theresa Hissong
- Garden of Graves (House of Royals Book 8) by Keary Taylor
- Light of Dawn (The Remnant Book 3) by Vannetta Chapman
- Hunted: An Eternal Guardians Novella by Elizabeth Naughton <— ELIZABETH NAUGHTON ALERT!! “...he also longs for one Siren who entranced him during their steamy seduction sessions. A nymph he quickly became obsessed with and who was ripped from his grasp when her seduction training was complete. One he’s just learned Zeus has marked for death because she failed the last Siren test...”
- Seven Stones to Stand or Fall: A Collection of Outlander Fiction by Diana Gabaldon <— DIANA GABALDON ALERT!!
- Blood Vice by Angela Roquet
- Water’s Mark: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Cancer (Lords of Krete Book 1) by Rachael Slate
- Make Me Stay: The Panic Series by Sidney Halston <— SIDNEY HALSTON ALERT!! I loved the first book in this series, and now there’s another one! (and they can be read as standalones!!) In fact… here’s some feedback! Gina: “Just finished an ARC of Make Me Stay by Sidney Halston. It’s the one after Pull Me Close that you recommend. This one was just as good (maybe better). I can’t say much without spoiling it. I’ll just say…******.”
- Darkness Matters by Jay McLean <— LIVE!!!
- The Beard Made Me Do It (The Dixie Warden Rejects Book 5) by Lanie Lynn Vale <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK!!
- Burnt Sugar (ACE Series Book 2) by Layne Harper <— LIVE!!
- Dirty (A Damaged Romance Duet Book 1) by Michelle Horst <— LIVE!!!
- Playing For Keeps: A York Bombers Hockey Romance (The York Bombers Book 3) by Lisa B. Kamps <— LIVE!!!!
- Absolution by Missy Johnson <— LIVE!!!
- Sidearms and Silk (A Nash Mystery Book 1) by Vella Day
- Shattered King: A Lawless Kings Novel by Sherilee Gray
- Trouble (Bad Boy Homecoming Book 2) by Avery Flynn <— THE SEXY COP & THE HIGH SCHOOL REUNION ALERT!! “…when the invite to her tenth high school reunion arrived along with the chance to show everyone who doubted her what a success she’s made of herself, she couldn’t resist. However, when she discovers a 15-carat, stolen diamond in her rental car’s glove box, there’s only one man she can turn to for help—the same sexy, stubborn domineering man who’d smashed her heart all those years ago...”
- Small Town Scandal: A Wingmen Novel by Daisy Prescott <— JUST WENT LIVE. REPUTATION SCANDAL & HE’S IN LOVE WITH HER… “…On the island, my last name is synonymous with scandal. With a notorious father and a famous brother, I’ve been on the sidelines of our small town’s gossip circle for years. Nothing to see here. Just a man and his goats, happily going through life. Not a care in the world. Too bad it’s all lies. I’m tired of trying not to be in love with Ashley Kingston, our very own island jezebel...”
- Love Unbounded by Hadley Quinn
- My Fiancé’s Brother (The Guilty Series Book 2) by Odette Stone
- Painting For Keeps (Cupid’s Café Book 2) by Landra Graf
- Mr. Rich by Virna DePaul
- Crossed Expectations by Lonz Cook
- Until It Fades: A Novel by K.A Tucker <— K.A. TUCKER ALERT!! THE HOCKEY STAR & THE SINGLE (VERY PRIVATE) MOM THAT SAVED HIM ...” …on a lonely road back from another failed date, Catherine saves a man’s life. It isn’t until after the police have arrived that Catherine realizes exactly who it is she has rescued: Brett Madden, hockey icon and media darling. Catherine has already had her fifteen minutes of fame and the last thing she wants is to have her past dragged back into the spotlight, only this time on a national stage. So she hides her identity. It works. For a time...”
- The Cafe by the Sea: A Novel by Jenny Colgan
- A Little Harmless Lie by Melissa Schroeder
- Where Danger Hides (Corporate Heat Book 1) by Desiree Holt
- Forever Nights (Girls’ Night Out Book 4) by Eva Moore
- Raw Need (Larson Brothers) by Cherrie Lynn <— CHERRIE LYNN ALERT!!! ROCK STAR & THE SINGLE PREGNANT MOM & OH WHOA… this one sounds all SORTS of angsty!!! “…Soon after her husband’s death, Rowan Dugas learned she was pregnant. With grief and uncertainty her only companions, Rowan was only able to find an escape through music; specifically Zane Larson’s hypnotic voice. But after meeting the sexy lead singer of her favorite band, Rowan can hardly believe he’s interested in her. But Zane also has a painful connection to her unborn child – Zane’s brother is responsible for her husband’s death....”
- Keeping Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights Book 8) by Kat Cantrell
- Belonging (House of Goths Book 2) by Maria Bernard
- King of Clubs (Aces & Eights Book 2) by Sandra Owens
- Mouth Watering (St. Leasing Book 1) by Ruby Carew & Opal Carew
- Feral King (The Dominant Bastard Book 1) by Sparrow Beckett <— HER NEW BOSS IS A RICH, ANTI-SOCIAL DOM ALERT!!! “…When she’s hired to take care of a wealthy old man with no social skills, she’s excited to have found work in her field. The new boss isn’t at all what she expected. Severin Leduc is only thirty. He’s also a dominant, tattooed brute who’s needs someone to break through the walls he’s built. The exiled son of a wealthy family, he’s unapologetically rude and eccentric. Raised by servants, he doesn’t want extra people in his life, let alone a pretty girl who refuses to leave him in peace…”
- Drift by J. J. Murray
- Along Came Us (Man Enough) by Nicole McLaughlin
- A Stardance Summer (Eternity Springs) by Emily March
- Dropout (Bad Boy Homecoming Book 1) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— HIGH SCHOOL REUNION/SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!!! She…”...had everything when she left her hometown. Not only was she Valedictorian with a full scholarship, but she was also engaged to the boy of her dreams. Then, life threw a wrench in her plans, and she had to find a way to live the new life fate handed her. The last thing she needs is the hot boy from high school returning to town as the sexy man of her dreams…“
- Snowdrift by Debra Erfert
- Undeniable (Damaged Elite Book 1) by K. Renee
- Dark Master (Dark Masters Book 1) by Shana Vanterpool
- Wanna Be Bad <— ANTHOLOGY
- Egg Drop Souls (The Silk Lotus Book 1) by Catherine Black
- The Duchess: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL HISTORICAL MADAM ALERT!! “…At eighteen she is her father’s closest, most trusted child, schooled in managing their grand estate. But when he dies, her half-brothers brutally turn her out, denying her very existence. Angélique has a keen mind, remarkable beauty, and an envelope of money her father pressed upon her. To survive, she will need all her resources—and one bold stroke of fortune. Unable to secure employment without references or connections, Angélique desperately makes her way to Paris, where she rescues a young woman fleeing an abusive madam—and suddenly sees a possibility: Open an elegant house of pleasure that will protect its women and serve only the best clients...”
- My Unexpected Hope by Tammy L. Gray
- Prom Queen (Bad Boy Homecoming Book 3) by Katee Robert
- Rock Star (Bad Boy Homecoming Book 5) by Stacey Kennedy
- Honor (Bad Boy Homecoming Book 4) by Kennedy Layne
- Easy Nights (The Boudreaux Series Book 6) by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!!! ABUSED BY HER COLLEGE SWEETHEART HUSBAND… BUT!!! SHE HAS HER MMA FIGHTER CHILDHOOD FRIEND... “…Benjamin Preston sat on the sidelines of the Boudreaux family for years, in love with a woman he couldn’t have. As the best friend of the Boudreaux brothers since childhood, Ben has seen both tragedies and joys in the family. And as a former MMA fighter and Krav Maga expert, Ben’s used to fighting for what he wants—and winning. His hands were tied when Savannah married her college sweetheart not long after graduation, but now two years have passed since Ben found Savannah broken in her own home.”
- Exploited: A Zero Day Romance by A. Meredith Walters
- The Legend (Sons of Texas) by Donna Grant
- Lost Love (Cowboys and Angels Book 1) by Kelly Elliott <—KELLY ELLIOTT SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! High school sweethearts, but she HATES him now... “…here I stand … in front of my high school girlfriend. A beautiful, confident woman has replaced the young girl I once knew and loved. Hell. I’m still in love with her. Yep. Paxton Monroe was my first love and the one girl in town who now hated my guts. So much so, Paxton swore her revenge on me if it took her until the day she died…“
- Luca (Ruin & Revenge) by Sarah Castille
- Unlucky (Jagger & Poppy Book 3) by Avery Aster
- Single-Minded: A Novel by Lisa Daily
- All There Is (Juniper Hills Book 1) by Violet Duke <— SHE BELIEVES HE STARTED THE FIRE… “…Jake Rowan has never been able to escape the worst day of his life, when he took the fall for his older brother, who started a tragic fire. Years later, he’s carved out a life as a carpenter, but when he runs into Emma again, he’s reminded of everything he’s lost—and everything he still longs for...”
- The Impossible Vastness of Us by Samantha Young <— HER NEW STEP-SIBLINGS ALERT!! “It’s taken years to cover the mess of her home life with a veneer of popularity. Now she’s living in one of Boston’s wealthiest neighborhoods with her mom’s fiancé and his daughter, Eloise. Thanks to her soon-to-be stepsister’s clique of friends, including Eloise’s gorgeous, arrogant boyfriend, Finn, India feels like the one thing she hoped never to be seen as again: trash…”
- Club Thrive: Vendetta (The Club Thrive Series Book 2) by Alison Mello
- Not Safe for Work: A Billionaire Menage Novella by Charlotte Stein <— CHARLOTTE STEIN ALERT!!
- Damaged Like Us (Like Us Series Book 1) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! He’s famous and now he has a bodyguard… “Born into one of the most famous families in the country, his celebrity status began at birth. He is certified American royalty. When he’s assigned a new 24/7 bodyguard, he comes face-to-face with the worst case scenario: being attached to the tattooed, MMA-trained, Yale graduate who’s known for “going rogue” in the security team — and who fills 1/3 of Maximoff’s sexual fantasies…“
- Heathens by Britt Collins
- Abroad: Book One (The Hellum and Neal Series in LGBTQIA+ Literature 5) by Liz Jacobs <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Hero Undercover: 25 Breathtaking Bad Boys
- The King by Skye Warren
- Loved By The MC (Penetrators MC Book 3) by Devyn Douglas
- The Bet (Players Series) by Elizabeth Hayley
- Badcock Tour by Christine Besze <— THE PLAYEES BECOME THE PLAYERS ALERT!! “…Three friends. Too many drinks. A terribly awesome idea. A girl can be played so many times before she snaps. Enough is enough. Time to turn the tables. This summer, the playees become the players. And brace yourself. Sh*t’s about to get weird...”
- A Letter from Lancaster County (Lancaster Discoveries Book 1) by Kate Lloyd
- High Stakes (The Men Of The Sisterhood) by Fern Michaels
- Lisa (Beach Brides Book 6) by Denise Devine
- Blue Hollow Falls (Blue Hollow Falls Series Book 1) by Donna Kauffman
- Fifty Frogs (MeetCute Books) by Tawdra Kandle <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “Twelve authors. Twelve stand-alone contemporary romance novels. Twelve stories that will make your heart beat a little faster. Because it’s all about the #MeetCute.”
- Quest (The Boys of RDA Book 4) by Megan Matthews
- Church: (The Billionaire’s Virgin Romance) by Michelle Hughes
- Grind by Sybil Bartel
- Dr. ER (St. Luke’s Docuseries Book 2) by Max Monroe <— MAX MONROE ALERT!! SEXY DOCTOR IN A REALITY SERIES & SHE HATES HIM!!! “…As the new face of the reality docuseries, The Doctor Is In, I plan to take his power and recognition right to the streets of New York City and into the pants of willing women. Well, that was my plan. Until her—feisty, beautiful, and addictively sexy Harlow Paige. A gossip columnist that just loves writing about yours truly...”
- Luca (Ruin & Revenge) by Sarah Castille
- Badlands (Sawbones) by Melissa Lenhardt
- The Weight of Life by Whitney Barbetti
- Her Australian Cattle Baron (The Australians) by Margaret Way
- Not Another Rock Star (Hot Under Her Collar Book 3) by Amber Belldene
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- The Catch (The Player Duet Book 2) by K. Bromberg – June 29th 2017
- Absolution by Missy Johnson – June 29th 2017
- The Long Way Home (The One Series Book 1) by Jasinda Wilder – June 30th 2017
- Fuel for Fire (Black Knights Inc.) by Julie Ann Walker – July 1st 2017
- Wish You Were Here: A Novel by Renee Carlino – July 4th 2017
- Ashes (The Dark in You) by Suzanne Wright – July 4th 2017
- Vanishing Act by A.M. Madden – July 4th 2017
- Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti – July 4th 2017
- Jilted: A Love Hurts Novel by Sawyer Bennett – July 11th 2017
- Trust by Kylie Scott – July 11th 2017
- Eyes On You: A Blasphemy Novella by Laura Kaye – July 11th 2017
- Hunger: The Energy Vampires Book Two by Jacquelyn Frank – July 11th 2017
- When I Need You (The Need You Series) by Melissa Foster – July 12th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).