BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! PRICE REDUCTION!!!! ON Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian by E.L. James!! Lauren just found us a deal. She says:
Happy NEW RELEASE day!! And there are a TON on here by our fav authors plus ONE that is making us very antsy and nervous but we can’t wait. Which one?
<— THIS IS THE ONE so many of us are gonna buddy-read and OMG that blurb makes my eyes do THIS!!! But… I can’t act that innocent. After all, I’ve read one sorta “like” this fantasy, before. And I LOVED it! With lotsa warnings. LOL!!!
bev: Another positive rec for Asking for It. Nice. Pre ordered and more than I’d usually pay for new to me author. Well I think New to me as apparently they’re using a pseudonym and already have books out.
bev: One of you has GOT to read it with me in June. Amy I read TTM!! Jean, Fabi, The Michelles? You dark readers you. C’mon. Someone? Though heard not as dark as you would think but very good and interesting.
Jean: Bev, weren’t we going to buddy read Asking for It???
Amy: Asking For It is going to be a crazy one, and I’m glad there is going to be some buddy reading to go along with it. I do have to say though that Bev shocked me with that rec…our sweet, introverted Bev has a dark side to her. *giggle*
bev: Jean, I think you, me, Tessa, & Amy. Maybe the Michelles will join in? Michelle, it’s Asking for It by Lilah Pace. A lot of buzz about it. Positive buzz so far though tricky subject matter.
Maryse: I’m in again!!! 😀
What other ones look awesome? Yep! You guessed it! I’ve got a mini-list right here for ya. 😀
Like… Samantha Young’s latest “Moonlight on Nightingale Way: An On Dublin Street Novel” or K. Bromberg’s Sweet Ache (rock star and a teacher!). Shards of Hope (Psy/Changeling Series Book 14) by Nalini Singh (I know this series is HUGE with Paranormal Romance lovers!!). What about Katie Ashley’s new book from her biker series (Vicious Cycle bad-ass biker and a school teacher!)? And Royal Wedding (<— Princess Diaries!!) or the prequel from Marie Force (One Night With You)!! OH!!!! And Crave (the blurb TOTALLY jolted me!!! She’s a sex addict with rules, but meets one that doesn’t play by her rules… YIKES!!) And I highlighted a bunch more below. You know… I “alerted” 😛 LOL!!!
And then you’ll likely hyperventilate with the pre-orders listed below, too. *gasp* We’ve got a TON to look forward to this month…
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
AUDIOBOOK RELEASES PLUS check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal ————->
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Sustain by Tijan
- Shards of Hope: Psy/Changeling, Book 14 by Nalini Singh
- Moonlight on Nightingale Way: An On Dublin Street Novel by Samantha Young
- The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
- Sweet Ache: A Driven Novel by K. Bromberg
- Suddenly One Summer by Julie James
- One Night with a Billionaire: Billionaire Boys Club, Book 6 by Jessica Clare
- Beyond the Cut: Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club, Book 2 by Sarah Castilles
- Spiraled: Callahan & McLane, Book 3 by Kendra Elliott
- Lead Me Not (Twisted Love series Book 1) by A. Meredith Walters <— SOUNDS TUMULTUOUS ALERT AND!!! It’s on super-sale ’cause book #2 just came out below!! She meets him at an addiction support group and he lures her into an underground club scene… “...he pulls her into the dark underbelly of the city club scene, where she is torn by her desire to save him and an inexplicable urge to join him in his downward spiral. Worst of all, she is beginning to love everything she should run away from…“
- This Time You Lose by Chris Stralyn <— My aunt went NUTS for this crazy-sounding thriller! She said it was absolutely unputtdownable and after reading THAT blurb… I have no doubt. “…the suspense driven story of one woman’s struggle to survive when she and the children she cares for become victims of a home invasion gone terribly wrong.” Eeeeeeep!!!!
- Hypnotized by <— SEXY “STREET” HYPNOTIST ALERT! “To excavate my buried memories I gave him permission to delve into the darkest recesses of my mind, but I’ve now begun to experience flashbacks. The problem is I don’t recognize the woman in my memories.”
- After Hours: (InterMix) by Cara McKenna <— ONE OF MY 4.5-STAR FAVORITES ALERT (shoulda been 5 stars now that I think of it!!!) is on super-bargain today!!!!! Wheeeeee YOU GUYS HAVE to read this one!!!! (here’s my review)
- The Player: The Wedding Pact #2 by Denise Grover Swank <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED!!
- Elements of Chemistry: Parts 1-3 by Penny Reid <— SUPER POPULAR SERIES that was just completed and now it’s BUNDLED!!!
- Smother by Lindy Zart <— Di-Ann loved this one!!! “Hey all, just finished Smother by Lindy Zart. It was beautifully written and very different. I kept thinking of the The Lonely by Tara Brown, same feel for me but totally different story. I can’t really explain my feelings for it. I loved it but emotionally it was a very even ride, that being said, I really felt for Reese and Leo. Well this is clear as mud. Lol. I guess I’ll end by recommending it and I would love to hear what others thought about it.“
- After Math: Off the Subject #1 by Denise Grover Swank <— ★✯ Off the Subject Series by Denise Grover Swank ✯★ This NA Series is on SALE for a limited time only… Each book features different characters.
- Bully: The Fall Away Series by Penelope Douglas <— Mhalou LOVED this series and wants more recommendations! “Hi! Just finishes the Fall Away series by Penelope Douglas. I just love the series so much I’m having withdrawal! Lol! Can you recommend any books/series that are somewhat similar to the FA?“
- All About You (Love & Hate series #1): romantic suspense new adult and bad boy college romance by Joanna Mazurkiewicz <— and Lauren recommended this one to her!! “The Love & Hate series by Joanna Mazurkiewicz is a favorite of mine….I reread them constantly. I’ll try to think of some more.“
- All About Me (Love & Hate Series #2): Romantic suspense new adult and bad boy college romance romance by by Joanna Mazurkiewicz <— and here is book #2
- Marrow by Tarryn Fisher <— GAH!! What is this?!! Maryse’s 4.5-star favorites day??? Guess what else just got dropped to a rock-bottom sale price?! Marrow by Tarryn Fisher https://amzn.to/1Jimx3q (my review)
- No Limit (Armed & Dangerous standalone Book 1) by L.P. Dover <— recent release, super-bargain priced!
- Always with You: Part One by M. Leighton <— RECENTLY RELEASED & bargain priced!!
- Shards of Hope (Psy/Changeling Series Book 14) by Nalini Singh
- Fandemic (Bigtime Book 5) by Jennifer Estep <— SUPERHERO ALERT!! THESE SOUND LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!
- The Captain’s Pet (Alien Slave Masters) by Samantha Cayto
- Trent: Her Warlock Protector Book 7 by Hazel Hunter
- The Dragons of Heaven by Alyc Helms
- Crown of Smoke (The Angel Marked Series Book 1) by Snowa Fox
- Driven by Night (Astral Guardians) by Aliyah Burke
- Between Loves (The Pendant Series Book 2) by Cynthia Austin
- Slaine (Part Six) (Circle of Six Book 6) by Natasha Logan
- A Sorceress of His Own (The Gifted Ones Book 1) by Dianne Duvall
- Torrent (Cosmic Forces Book 1) by Elle Thorne
- Saving Her Destiny (The Mythicals) by Candice Gilmer
- The Seer (Chronicles of the Fallen) by Brenda Huber
- In The Air Tonight (Sisters of the Craft) by Lori Handeland
- The Last True Vampire (Last True Vampire series) by Kate Baxter
- My Eternal Soldier (A Vampire Romance) (Sanctuary, Texas Book 3) by Krystal Shannan
- Moonlight on Nightingale Way: An On Dublin Street Novel by Samantha Young <— I LOVED book #1 (On Dublin Street)!! And SO many love the remainder of the series (which I need to catch up on BIG time). “Grace is determined to have nothing to do with Logan until a life-changing surprise slowly begins turning the wild heartbreaker into exactly the kind of strong, stable man she’s been searching for. Only just when she begins to give into his charms, her own messy past threatens to derail everything they’ve worked to build…“
- Filthy Marcellos: Dante by Bethany Kris <— MAFIA HEIR ALERT! “But without a wife at his side, his seat as the boss is on shaky ground. Until she shows up with an offer he wants to refuse, but can’t. ” and Eli loves it! “Filthy Marcellos: Dante is an awesome read. I love that series.”
- Carnal Risk (Club Altura Romance, Book 1) by Kym Grosso
- Shattered Duty: A Deadly Ops Novel by Katie Reus
- One Night With a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club series Book 6) by Jessica Clare
- Desperado (A Taggart Brothers Novel) by Lisa Bingham
- Sweet Ache: A Driven Novel (The Driven Series Book 6) by K. Bromberg <— ROCK STAR & TEACHING ASSISTANT!!! “Hawkin Play, the bad boy rock star with a good guy heart, has lived a lifetime of cleaning up after his twin brother’s mistakes. Hunter’s most recent screwup could land Hawke in jail and risk the band’s future. Hawke agrees to guest lecture at a local college to stay in the judge’s good graces—and a bet with his bandmate to seduce his sexy teaching assistant is icing on the cake.“
- I’ll Stand By You by Sharon Sala
- Suddenly One Summer (Novel) by Julie James
- Blind Love by Kishan Paul <— SHE’S BLIND AND HAS AN EX-MARINE NEIGHBOR ALERT!! “When she meets her new neighbor, the man’s warm Texas accent and clean male scent weaken her knees. Her attraction to the former Marine is mutual and, unfortunately, a complication she doesn’t need.“
- Taking Heart (Healing Harts) by T.J. Kline
- Forever a Jett Girl (The Bourbon Series Book 3) by Meghan Quinn
- Crave (Undone Book 1) by Jennifer Dawson <— OH WOW!! SOUNDS TUMULTUOUS!!! SHE’S A SEX ADDICT ALERT!!! She lost her fiancee and… “I go through my days, a shadow of my former self. I pretend I’m okay, and the people in my life pretend to believe me. But, sometimes, when I can no longer stand the craving, I roam an underground sex club looking for my next hit. It’s dirty and wrong, but I can’t stop, and my only line of defense between them and me, are the rules I’ve designed to keep me safe. Men always abide by my rules. Until I meet him. And, like any addict, I’m wrong.“
- Sight Words (Sensations Collection 5) by L.B. Dunbar <— OH YOU GUYS!!! A SCHOOL TEACHER AND A GANG MEMBER ALERT!!! “A whirlwind of events throws us into each other’s path, where I eventually discover I’m the teacher of his youngest sister…”
- Courtship of the Cake (Much “I Do” About Nothing Book 2) by Jessica Topper <— OMG SOUNDS LIKE A FUN ANFSTY LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! So she meets this cake designer at her sister’s wedding, they do it, totally like each other but she needs to forget him… and “Hoping to forget her unforgettable fling, Dani takes a job as a backstage masseuse for a rock music festival, not expecting the tour’s headlining bad boy to make an offer she can’t refuse. Nash Drama needs a fiancée—and fast…” <— except that unbeknownst to her, the rock star and her cake-designer one nighter are ex-best friends!!!!
- One More Shot (Hometown Players) by Victoria Denault<— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!!
- Something to Prove: A Magnolia Beach Novel by Kimberly Lang
- All the Right Places (RILEY O’BRIEN & CO) by Jenna Sutton
- The Best Medicine: A Strictly Business Novel by Elizabeth Hayley
- Vicious Cycle (A Vicious Cycle Novel) by Katie Ashley <— SCHOOL TEACHER, BAD-ASS BIKER & HIS 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ALERT!! “Tough, hard, and fast with his fists, he serves the group as sergeant at arms. But his devil-may-care approach to life is thrown for a loop when the five-year-old daughter he never knew existed lands on the club steps…“
- Beyond the Cut (The Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club Book 2) by Sarah Castille <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!!!
- Darkest Before Dawn (A KGI Novel) by Maya Banks
- My Mind’s Eye (Pub Fiction Book 1) by Gillian Jones
- Wrong by L.P. Lovell <— BAD GUYS ALERT!! “She’s collateral for a debt, and if that debt’s not paid someone will die. This should be just business, so why can’t I kill her?”
- Wounded Hearts (Men in Blue) by Jayne Rylon
- Sharp Shootin’ Cowboy (Hot Cowboy Nights) by Victoria Vane
- Rough Ride Romeo (Crawley Creek Book 2) by Lori King
- Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (The Princess Diaries Book 11) by Meg Cabot <— PRINCESS DIARIES ALERT!! “From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Princess Diaries series, comes the very first adult installment, which follows Princess Mia and her Prince Charming as they plan their fairy tale wedding—but a few poisoned apples could turn this happily-ever-after into a royal nightmare…”
- Eeny Meeny (A Helen Grace Thriller Book 1) by M.J. Arlidge <— CREEPYY SERIAL KILLER ALERT (I’m reading this one as we speak!)
- One Night With You: A Fatal Series Prequel Novella (The Fatal Series) by Marie Force <— FATAL SERIES PREQUEL ALERT!!
- Spiraled (Callahan & McLane Book 3) by Kendra Elliot
- Dirty Boys of Summer: Alphas, Billionaires, Bikers, and Jocks by Gennifer Albin, Evangeline Anderson, Avery Aster, Jamie Blair, Opal Carew, Marisa Cleveland, Carey Corp, Julie Cross, Jen Fredrick, Rachel Higginson, Tamara Mataya, Dawn Rae Miller, Julie Prestsater, Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie, Lynn Rush, C.L. Stone
- A Buckhorn Summer by Lori Foster
- Let Her Go <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT!! Married to a wealthy man that dies… “While Morgan is basking in the joy of feeling wanted for once, Alex’s untimely death sends her life into a downward spiral, and she’s left picking up the pieces while the tabloids, pesky neighbors, and an eight-point buck haunt her.” and then she’s forced into business with an MMA fighter that she can barely stand…
- Hearts in Danger: Romantic Suspense Box Set: FOURTEEN Thrilling Romances to Benefit the American Heart Association by Sharon Hamilton, Roxanne St. Claire, Paige Tyler, Elle James, Lynn Raye Harris, Carolyn Crane, Cheyenne McCray, Nina Bruhns, Misty Evans, Susan Stoker, Parker Kincade, Mandy Harbin, Megan Mitcham, Barb Han
- Kane (Slater Brothers Book 3) by L.A. Casey
- The Dark Space by Mary Ann Rivers & Ruthie Knox <— WHOA by THAT cover and that blurb, and that one review it sounds like it could be angsty and tumultuous.
- Follow Me Back (Twisted Love series Book 2) by A. Meredith Walters <—- SEQUEL ALERT!!! “The sequel to Lead Me Not, this dangerously sexy second installment in the Twisted Love series continues Aubrey and Maxx’s love story…“
- Love on a Spring Morning (Pine Harbour Book 3) by Zoe York
- The Perfect Gift: Bluegrass Single #3 (Bluegrass Singles) by Kathleen Brooks
- Mended (Broken Trilogy Book 3) by J.L. Drake
- Asking for It by <— ANOTHER POTENTIAL BUDDY-READ/SHE’S GOT A DARK FANTASY READ ALERT!!! ” Vivienne Charles is afraid of her own desires—ashamed to admit that she fantasizes about being taken by force, by a man who will claim her completely and without mercy. When the magnetic, mysterious Jonah Marks learns her secret, he makes an offer that stuns her: they will remain near-strangers to each other, and meet in secret so that he can fulfill her fantasy.”
- Summertime (A Novella) by Adrienne Thompson
- Deadly Addition (Hardy Brothers Security Book 9) by Lily Harper Hart
- Hunter: (Alpha Male Romance) (Bad Boys of Retribution MC Book 1) by Rie Warren
- Till the Stars Fall (Hometown Memories, Book 3) by Kathleen Gilles Seidel
- Island Secrets (The Island Escape Series, Book 1) by R.T. Wolfe
- Talking Trouble by Barbara Elsborg <— A LOVE TRIANGLE? “Mollie James has the perfect job teaching children, and used to have the perfect boyfriend. Attentive, kind and thoughtful. Only now he’s not. She has to sacrifice everything if she’s any chance to survive, and run as fast and as far as she can…“
- Blue Genes #1 (The Story of Us Series: Into the Blue) by Sydney Jamesson
- Finding Mr. Right Now (Salt Box Trilogy) by Meg Benjamin
- Two of Hearts by Melissa Lawson
- An Insignificant Life (The Maryland State University Series Book 2) by Connie Almony
- Two Outta Three (Two Outta Three Series Book 1) by S. Briones Lim
- Broken Survivor by Jennifer Labelle
- To Have by M. L. Pennock <— “Days before finalizing my divorce, my past sat down across from me and it was like life had been breathed back into me…“
- The Summer Series by Amy Sparling
- Suspicion At Sea by Amie Nichols
- Love & Light by by Michele Shriver <— POPULAR JOCK & SULLEN GIRL ALERT! “He has plenty of girls vying for his attention, so why is he drawn to the moody, sullen girl who claims not to be interested but still keeps showing up to watch practice every day?“
- Deadly Times: Hardy Brothers Security Books 7-9 by Lily Harper Hart
- This Love by Anna Bloom
- Crossing the Line (The Firing Line – Book 3) by Kierney Scott
- Rendered: Book 1 of the Irrevocable Series by Samantha Jacobey
- Operation One Night Stand by Christine Hughes <— HOT BARTENDER/CHOICE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! “The only problem is that Caroline is torn between a flirtatious, well-built guy and the ridiculously hot bartender serving her shots”
- Lake Effect by Johannah Bryson
- Days Like This (A Landslide Novel) by Danielle Ellison
- Flawed Reality: Holding On #4 by Rachael Brownell
- The Status of All Things: A Novel by Liz Fenton <— FACEBOOK IS HER MAGIC GENIE ALERT!! “…something’s changed. Suddenly, Kate’s real life starts to mirror whatever she writes in her Facebook status. With all the power at her fingertips, and heartbroken and confused over why Max left her, Kate goes back in time to rewrite their history.“
- Dance of Love by Inge Saunders
- Inclusions by Emily Duvall
- Risk It (Rule Breakers Book 4) by Jennifer Chance
- At His Service: A Playboys of Boston Novel by Suzanne Rock
- Destroyed by Lies by Katie McKnight <— MARRIAGE TROUBLE ALERT!!!
- Nice Girls Do (Coffee House Chronicles Book 2) by Michelle Miles
- Our Moon by Jennifer L. Allen
- Toy Boy by Lily Harlem <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER GUY ALERT!!!
- Broken Dreams by Cassidy K. O’Connor
- Taking The Heat (Real Heat Book 1) by Kate J. Squires <— REALITY SHOW ALERT!!!
- Better When It Hurts (Stripped Book 2) by Skye Warren <— she’s one of my favorites!!
- Wingmen (Modern Love Stories) by Daisy Prescott – expected release date June 8th 2015
- A Pound of Flesh by Sophie Jackson – expected release date June 9th 2015
- Amber to Ashes by Gail McHugh – expected release date June 9th 2015 <— Sounds ANGSTY!!!
- Trusting Liam: A Taking Chances and Forgiving Lies Novel by Molly McAdams – expected release date June 9th 2015
- Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout – expected release June 16th 2015
- Beautifully Brutal (Southern Boy Mafia Book 1) by Nicole Edwards – expected release June 16th 2015
- Never Let You Go (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery <— June 12th 2015
- Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian by E.L. James <— June 18th 2015!!!!!!!!
- Shards of Hope (Psy/Changeling Book 14) by Nalini Singh – expected release June 23rd 2015
- Dream Of You: A Wait For You Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – expected release June 23rd 2015
- Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1) by Michelle A. Valentine
- On My Knees: A Stark Novel by J. Kenner – expected release June 23rd 2015
- Up in Smoke (Crossing the Line) by Tessa Bailey – expected release June 23rd 2015
- Fighting for Forever (The Fighting Series Book 6) by J.B. Salsbury