80+ new releases today, with a few that have certainly caught my eye! I highlighted a bunch that sound pretty great, but here’s my own personal “extra-special-sounding” list (with quite a few from the bargains/reader recommendations section):
<— Black Sheep (all SORTS of dark family-drama sounding in this one!! They were in love and thought they’d be forever, until HIS father took her for his own…), Madly (She’s in a bar, spying on her mom with another man, and ropes a complete stranger into her drama), Rooke (she’s a romance-book addict and likes her quiet and “safe” single life, but this younger bad-boy throws her for a loop), Dishonorable (dark mafia romance and he steals her away to Italy as his restitution…), Juniper Smoke: Part I & II (I’ve actually just started this one, and this recommendation makes me extra-excited!!), The Last Girl (I one-clicked it, ’cause a story about an epidemic that leaves less than 1000 women left on earth has me terrified and intrigued!!), Everything We Keep (she lost her fiancé in an accident, but what she uncovers after him has her questioning everything…), Blank Space (I like the premise ’cause it’s a little different from our usual – they’re wealthy from their hunting empire!! – while still being similar to our usual, ’cause she’s a socialite with a BAD reputation, and he’s starting out his “deer stand” business, and her family gives HIM a big fat check to date her – and he’s all… OKAY!! 😀 *snort*), and Silent Child (me ‘n my vanishing child psych-thrillers. Don’t ask… I dunno. LOL! But this one sounds all sorts of traumatic and creepy)!
Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds in case you missed ’em —> 10 Earlybird Book Releases
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Devil’s Triangle: A Brit in the FBI, Book 4 by Catherine Coulter
- Claiming Grace by Susan Stoker
- Crown of Lies: Truth and Lies Duet, Book 1 by Pepper Winters
- Break Me: Corrupted Hearts, Book 2 by Tiffany Snow
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Ohana Legacy: The Thin Love Series Bundle by Eden Butler <— THIN LOVE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! “This bundle includes all three full-length Thin Love novels, the My Beloved novella, and My Always, a deleted scene story, all of which encompass the Thin Love series.”
Antonella: I’m reading Thin Love by Eden Butler which is currently 99 cents bargain. I’m halfway through and I’m hooked. The angst and build up is driving me nuts.
Lori: Love this book!!
April: Loved Thin Love!!! It’s a re-read for me!!!
- The Shack by William P. Young <— SUPER-SALE ALERT!!! YOU GUYS!!! THE SHACK is on super-sale right now!! He is grieving his daughter that was kidnapped and possibly murdered. And then he receives a note. From God inviting him back to the shack where it all happened. “Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on wintry afternoon and walks back into his darkest nightmare. What he finds there will change his life forever...”
Kat: Love this book!
Candace: Thanks so much. I’ve been wanting to read this one.
- Resuscitate Me by Leddy Harper <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! And Nancy found it at a super bargain! “He didn’t reciprocate my feelings. He didn’t love me. Not now. Not ever.”
Nancy: Resuscitate Me by Leddy Harper is on sale for 99 cents for a limited time. A roller coaster of a ride with an alpha male.
- Magic Awakened: A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set <— ANTHOLOGY BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Bad Boys Unboxed: A Collection of Full-Length Contemporary Romance Novels <— ANTHOLOGY BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Distortion Series: Books 1-3 by Aimee McNeil <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Juniper Smoke: Part I & II by Sadia Ash <— EPIC & DIFFERENT LOVE STORY BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Kristy found it on sale for us and HIGHLY recommends it!
“Juniper Smoke by Sadia Ash. Book 1 and 2 are on sale together right now. Just finished and whew… That. Was. Epic. Sadly book two ends in a cliffy and I’m trying to find info on when book three will be available. I figured you’d have better luck than I. Highly highly recommend these books tho. I was in sooooo deep. Also it’s set in Michigan and even has some scenes in an area not far from me. Pretty rare to have books that are set in Michigan without focusing on the bad parts of Detroit so I was very happy haha.”
- Drunk In Love: Twenty Sweet and Steamy Romantic Wedding Stories <— ANTHOLOGY BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! ***100% OF DIGITAL PROFITS WILL BENEFIT ST. JUDE’S CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL***
- Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil by Melina Marchetta <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT that bev highly recommends and now Tasha agrees!! A teenager sets off a bomb on a bus, and disappears… “To find her, Bish must earn the trust of her friends and family, including her infamous mother, now serving a life sentence in prison. But even as he delves into the deadly bus attack that claimed five lives, the ghosts of older crimes become impossible to ignore.”
Tasha: I finished Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil. I agree with Bev, more people need to read this book!! It starts off with a bang and doesn’t let up. I didn’t want to put it down. It’s incredibly powerful and moving. I had tears, many times for the unfairness of it all. And chills a couple times, and some laughs too. I also liked following the mystery and clues to what happened. There were tons of characters, but I didn’t have any trouble following what was going on. They were very well constructed and I felt deeply for all of them. This book is definitely going on my favorites of 2017 list!
bev: Tasha! You’ve made my Saturday. Ha. Love it. Doesn’t it feel like this book is totally flying under the radar?
Maryse: *goes to Amazon to refresh memory of what Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil is about* Wait. This TOTALLY sounds like my kind of book!! :D!!!!
- The Last Girl (The Dominion Trilogy Book 1) by Joe Hart <— I TOTALLY ONE-CLICKED this super-bargain!!!!! Right up my alley! An epidemic nearly makes women extinct, with only a few left, that are held captive for study… “Captivity is the only life Zoey has ever known, and escaping her heavily armed captors is no easy task, but she’s determined to leave before she is subjected to the next round of tests…a program that no other woman has ever returned from. Even if she’s successful, Zoey has no idea what she’ll encounter in the strange new world beyond the facility’s walls...”
- Bound by Steel by Connie LaFortune <— SHE HAS AN ACCIDENT & WAKES UP IN HIS CABIN ALERT!!! Nancy found us this one and I must admit, that blurb has me, too!!! 😀 Reclusive man rescues her… “She looks just like the one I’m trying to forget. Now my life has turned upside down and inside out. You see, I inadvertently revealed my true identity. Now, she can never leave. We will live in hell, until we take our last breaths, together.“
Nancy: Bound by Steel by Connie Lafortune is on sale… The blurb made me 1-click!!
- Everything We Keep: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! HER FIANCEE VANISHES in a boating accident, and then she uncovers some things… “Instead of walking down the aisle on their wedding day, Aimee is at James’s funeral—a funeral that leaves her more unsettled than at peace. As Aimee struggles to reconstruct her life, she delves deeper into James’s disappearance. What she uncovers is an ocean of secrets that make her question everything about the life they built together...”
- Elemental Mysteries Series by Elizabeth Hunter <— Kat found us this series on super-sale!!!
Kat: Absolutely love this series!
Pam: I would recommend the Elemental Mysteries by Elizabeth Hunter. They are vampire romantic. The main characters are amazing and the love stories are fantastic. Best Series Ever.
MichelleS: Elemental Mysteries (Gio Vecchio is a good Barrons type). Smart, well written… …was one the best vampire “worlds” for me. Really smart. Never has gotten the attention I think it deserves. It’s just that good.Kat: Totally agree Michelle S. Elemental Mysteries doesn’t get the love and attention it deserves. I talked my mom into reading it after I did. She didnt really do vampires at the time but she still loves Gio. 1 of her kindle devices is named after him actually.
- Silent Child by Sarah A. Denzil <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!!! HER YOUNG SON VANISHES WITHOUT A TRACE… and comes back years later, a broken teenager. “Ten years later, Emma has finally rediscovered the joy in life. She’s married, pregnant, and in control again… … until Aiden returns. Too traumatized to speak, he raises endless questions and answers none. Only his body tells the story of his decade-long disappearance. The historic broken bones and injuries cast a mere glimpse into the horrors Aiden has experienced. Aiden never drowned. Aiden was taken...” It’s super-bargain priced!!!! 😀 YAY ME!!!
- Heart Of Stone (Bad Things Book 5) by Cynthia Eden <— SHE’S A MUSE AND SHE NEEDS PROTECTION from the latest human to fall for her… “Sabrina Lark is a muse who has the ability to inspire any man…to do absolutely anything. Unfortunately for Sabrina, the latest human to fall under her spell has turned out to have one very dark side. Now he’s obsessed with her, and she’s realized—too late—that she just inspired a serial killer...”
- Taming the Beast: Eleven Paranormal Romances
- Lukyan: A Wolf Shifter Romance (Naked Wolves Book 2) by Paige Hammonds
- The Werewolf Tycoon’s Baby (Paranormal Werewolf Secret Baby Romance) (Howls Romance Book 1) by Celia Kyle
- Dark Thoughts (Refuge Book 1) by Cynthia Sax <— SCI-FI
- Alpha by Madisyn Ashmore
- Anarchy Missing: Alpha Case (Anarchy Series Book 2) by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS SUPERHEROES!! “Cathedral City needs me all right. Just not the way you think. I’m not the justice you’re looking for, Lulu Lightly. I’m still the same villain you left behind. Only now… there’s something very, very wrong with me.“
- Wicked Seduction (Venice Vampyr Book 5) by Tina Folsom & Michele Hauf
- Bearly Alive: A Crimson Hollow Novella by Marissa Dobson
- Songs and Fins (The Merworld Trilogy Book 2) by B. Kristin McMichael
- Conquered (The Hidden Planet Book 1) by Sophie Stern
- Fragility Unearthed (The Cascade Book 3) by Rebecca Royce
- The Realm Enforcers Bundle: Books 1-3 by Rebecca Zanetti
- For the Ages (Long Live Dead Reckless Book 2) by Safari Spell
- Origin (Glory MC Book 2) by Ana Jolene <— DYSTOPIAN/POST-APOCALYPTIC ALERT!!
- Leader of the Pack (Tales of an Urban Werewolf Book 3) by Karen MacInerney
- Lover Claimed (Dark Wolf Enterprises Book 2) by A.M. Griffin
- Primal Design (Cajun Heat Book 2) by Danica Avet
- Soul Hunger (Ra’s Chosen Book 1) by Marisa Chenery
- Shade’s Lady: A Reapers MC Novella by Joanna Wylde <— JOANNA WYLDE’S LATEST BIKER BOOK ALERT! “…if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that Shade always gets what he wants, and apparently he wanted me…” (and it can be read as a standalone).
- The Devil’s Triangle (A Brit in the FBI Book 4) by Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison
- Beast: An Anthology by Amanda Richardson, Stephanie Alba, Madalyn Beck, Jessica Bucher, Jeannine Colette, A.M. Johnson, Caroline Nolan, H.B. Stumbo <— SUPER-BARGAIN ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “Eight stories inspired by the classic fairytale, Beauty and the Beast. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Wildlife Conservation Network...”
- Love, Always and Forever: A Sergeant Joe’s Boys Novel by Alexis Morgan
- Missing Justice (The Justice Team Book 7) by Adrienne Giordano and Misty Evans
- Re/Viewed (Doms of the FBI Book 6) by Michele Zurlo
- Dirty Talk, Whispers in the Dark by Opal Carew
- Dirty CEO: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (Windy City Bad Boys Book 1) by Mickey Miller and Holly Dodd <— HE’S ITALIAN MAFIA & SHE’S IRISH MOB ALERT! She was supposed to take over her dad’s business but she wants a different life… “Truth was, I had zero chance of changing my life. Until Vince LaRosa offered me an out. His plan? Pose as his girlfriend, smooth over the tension between the Italians and Irish, and then I’ll head west to start over with a nice little nest egg compliments of the man himself…“
- Reed (A Redemption Romance Book 5) by Anna Scott
- A Letter From Italy by Pamela Hart
- New Year, New You by Tarrah Anders
- Until Winter Breaks by Elana Johnson
- Meant to Be: A Whisper Creek Novel by Maggie McGinnis <— POP PRINCESS THAT IS COMING APART & AN EX COP ALERT!! “…he’s wrangling horses and guests at Whisper Creek Ranch, while keeping one eye firmly on a super-secret VIP holed up in a private cabin—a beautiful, soulful singer who knows what it’s like to lose everything…”
- Hard: Hard to Fight, Hard to Break, Hard to Forget by Bella Jewel <— FULL SERIES BOOK BUNDLE!!
- Own Me by Penny Wylder <— SHE HAS TO REPAY HER STEPFATHER FOR RUINING THE BUSINESS… “I’ll handle this the only way I can… I’ll sell my body. Everything about this is scary. Then I meet my first client. Giovanni is more ink than tanned skin; more muscle than bone. Becoming an escort was never my dream, but if every client is as sexy as him, maybe it won’t be so bad?“
- Undercover Love (Undercover Series Book 1) by Mandy Kim
- Emme – Weekend with the Playboy by Ava Larksen
- Office Scandal: Erin by Pandora Tolson
- Break Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 2) by Tiffany Snow <— TIFFANY SNOW’S LATEST (but it’s part of a series… so I won’t read the blurb on this one yet). P.S. Here’s book #1: Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts)
- Finding Leigh: Dark Horse Inc. Book 3 by Amy J. Hawthorn
- Hope (Ties that Bind Book 3) by Fay Lamb
- Crossroads (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando <— A BIKER & A COP ALERT!!! A woman is missing, and he knows her… “The Wind Dragons aren’t the only ones hoping this girl can be found—on the hunt is Johanna Chase, a stubborn detective who won’t give up until the missing woman is found safe. She needs Ranger to navigate the underground world of motorcycle clubs, and immediately, sparks fly. Ranger fights the attraction. He has no plans on going there, no matter how beautiful and badass she is. A biker and a cop? Ridiculous...”
- Love So Right (The Lawson Brothers Book 7) by Marquita Valentine
- Forever in Blue Jeans: A Riley O’Brien & Co. Novella Collection by Jenna Sutton
- Blank Space (Dirty South Book 1) by Alla Kar <— SOCIALITE THAT NOBODY WANTS TO DATE BECAUSE OF HER BAD REPUTATION ALERT!! “Being the CEO of a well-known deer-stand business occupied most of his time. But everyone knows that money talks. When Mrs. Henry from Henry’s Hunting World came to him with a fat check to help jump-start his business, all he saw was dollar signs. But there was a catch. Cash was to date her daughter and make a respectable woman out of her. Date a pretty little rich girl? How hard could it be?“
- Beast: A Hate Story, The Beginning by Mary Catherine Gebhard <— SHE BELONGS TO A MAFIA BOSS ALERT! “I thought selling myself to a mafia boss was noble. So what if they called him the Beast? I grew up in rags, and he would lift me to riches. All I had to do was give him my soul...”
- Forever Beautiful (Beautiful Book 2) by Ella Bordeaux
- Stolen Tyme by S.L. Ziegler
- Outlaw: Part 2 (The Harrison Street Crew) by Katana Collins
- Deceive Me (Southern Nights Book 4) by Ella Sheridan <— SHE’S A SECURITY SPECIALIST & SINGLE FATHER’S YOUNG DAUGHTER NEEDS PROTECTION ALERT! “Deacon went from soldier to mercenary warrior to stay-at-home dad, and now his past is back to haunt him. Martin Diako, the father of the terrorist Deacon killed two years ago, is coming for revenge, and he has his sight set on Deacon’s daughter. An heir for an heir. Deacon will do anything to protect her, even if it means asking for help. But the security team he’s hired comes with an added complication: the only woman to interest him since his wife died...”
- Weekend Rendezvous (Weekend Lovers Book 2) by Reana Malori
- Muffins & Moonbeams: Baxter Family Bakery Book One (Arcadia Valley Romance 3) by Elizabeth Maddrey
- Unexpected Love: A Marriage of Convenience Anthology <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- The Beautiful Thief (Stolen Hearts Book 2) by Mallory Crowe
- Greyson (Cloves County Cowboys Book 1) by Amelia Shea
- Dishonorable by Natasha Knight <— DARK MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!!! He demanded restitution, so her grandfather have him HER. “...on my eighteenth birthday, Raphael came for me. He stole me from my home, taking me to his Tuscan estate...”
- As Deep as the Ocean (Blue Penguin Bay Book 1) by Serenity Woods
- The Objection to Affection by Khardine Gray
- Breaking Daylight by M.J. Frederick <— HE’S TAKING DOWN A DRUG LORD & SHE’S HIS MISTRESS ALERT!! “…Isabella Canales has been Saldana’s prisoner for four long years. Worse, he’s taken away her most precious possession. Except Alex doesn’t believe a word of it. The clock is ticking, and she’s frantic to do anything to convince him to take her home...”
- No Magic Moment: (An Erotic Romance) (Secrets of Stone Book 4) by Angel Payne and Victoria Blue
- True Colors (True Love) by Anyta Sunday <— M/M ROMANCE!!! THEY WERE ONCE BEST FRIENDS… “…the boy next door has returned home, determined to rekindle his friendship with Marco, and Marco’s more afraid than ever…“
- Harvest Heat by Carol Lynne <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- A Careful Heart by Ralph Josiah Bardsley <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Freak by E. Davies <— M/M ROMANCE!!! MMA FIGHTER & A DRAG QUEEN… “River’s next job, a drag show in L.A. and Vegas, will require a security guy to look after the performers. Who better than a tattooed mixed martial artist who still gives him smoldering looks?“
- Black Sheep (Dark Desires) by Zara Cox <— THEY WERE ONCE IN LOVE, BUT HIS FATHER TOOK HER FROM HIM… “We were young enough to believe we would last forever, Axel and I. But neither of us realized how cruel life – and our families – could be. Now I’m trapped in a gilded cage: desired by Axel, who must never know the full truth, and controlled by his father, who would sooner see me dead than free...”
- For Whom the Bread Rolls: A Pancake House Mystery by Sarah Fox
- Behind the Lens (Boys of Fallout Book 2) by Cassandra Giovanni
- Breaking the Violence (Hard Drive Series Book 3) by Tricia Andersen
- Running Away (Finding Your Place Book 2) by Rebecca Barber <— HE’S AN EX-COP GRIEVING HIS BEST FRIEND & SHE’S A GYM OWNER ALERT!! “…What the ex-cop doesn’t count on is meeting the vibrant gym owner, Mia Perry, and embarking on a journey toward his own healing. The lively firecracker is exactly the breath of fresh air Derek needs, and Mia becomes an integral part of his life…“
- THE MITUS TOUCH: Book One of The Touch Series by Stoni Alexander
- Fame And Secrets (Lords Of Lyre Book 2) by Cora Kenborn <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! This appears to be a part of series that needs to be read in order, so here is book #1: Fame And Obsession (Lords Of Lyre Book 1)
- Fire and Ice (Hell’s Inferno Book 1) by Capri Montgomery
- Hinged (Soul Mate Rescued Book 2) by Char Sharp
- The Dysfunctional Test by Kelly Moran
- The Play (Brit Boys Sports Romance Book 1) by J.H. Croix <— SOCCER PLAYER & HIS SURGEON ALERT!! “…On the heels of a crushing loss for his team back in Britain, he finds himself signed to a US team. A potentially career ending injury lands him in the hospital where he takes one look at Olivia Bowen, the renowned surgeon assigned to make him good as new, and decides he must have her…“
- TRAPPED IN LOVE by Shante D.
- Light (Beautiful Ashes Series, Book 3) by Lora Ann
- Catching Ava (Spring Training Book 3) by Becca Jameson
- Laura & Mike (Shoe String Weddings, Inc. Book 1) by Isabel Micheals
- Changing Her Plans (Santa Fe Bobcats) by Jeanette Murray <— HE’S A FOOTBALL COACH & SHE’S A SINGLE MOM ALERT! “…When one of the coaches makes a pass, she resists at first. Keeping it professional is her main worry. But he wears her down and takes her out. The sparks fly… Until Clay reveals he’s ready to start a family. Kristen’s on the tail end of her parenting shift and not interested in starting over…“
- Into the Flames (Jupiter Point Book 3) by Jennifer Bernard
- Seduced – Colours of Love (Colours of Love Series Book 4) by Kathryn Taylor
- Find Me at Willoughby Close (Willoughby Close Series Book 3) by Kate Hewitt
- Madly: A New York Novel (The New York Trilogy Series Book 2) by Ruthie Knox <— RUTHIE KNOX’S LATEST!!!! She ropes a stranger into her family drama!!! “Allie Fredericks isn’t supposed to be in Manhattan, hiding in the darkest corner of a hip bar, spying on her own mother—who’s flirting with a man who’s definitely not Allie’s father. Allie’s supposed to be in Wisconsin, planning her parents’ milestone anniversary party. Then Winston Chamberlain walks through the door, with his tailored suit, British accent, and gorgeous eyes, and Allie’s strange mission goes truly sideways...”
- Claiming Grace (Ace Security Book 1) by Susan Stoker
- Smoke Road (Scorch Series Romance Thriller Book 3) by Toby Neal
- Rooke by Callie Hart <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER BAD BOY ALERT!! “…Fictional men are perfect. They don’t hurt you. They don’t break your heart. They don’t cheat on you after your child dies, and they rarely ever leave the toilet seat up. When Rooke Blackheath shows up at Sasha’s workplace, it’s clear he’s nothing like the men who grace the pages of her favorite books. Dangerous, arrogant, sharp-tongued and sarcastic, Rooke’s not the kind of guy she needs in her life. Not to mention the fact that he’s eleven years her junior…“
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Endurance by Amy Daws – March 16th 2017
- Hero Hair (The Real SEAL Series Book 2) by Rachel Robinson – March 16th 2017
- Dirty Souls (Sins Duet Book 2) by Karina Halle – March 19th 2017
- Delayed Call (Assassins Book 11) by Toni Aleo – March 20th 2017
- If Not for You: A Novel by Debbie Macomber – March 21st 2017
- Wake a Sleeping Tiger (A Novel of the Breeds) by Lora Leigh – March 21st 2017
- Wrong Turn, Right Direction (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 4) by Elle Casey – March 21st 2017
- Groupie (Rock-Hard Beautiful Book 1) by C.M. Stunich – March 21st 2017
- Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen – March 21st 2017
- Nemesis (Project Nemesis) by Brendan Reichs – March 21st 2017
- Avenged: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Jay Crownover – March 21st 2017
- Bound Together (A Sea Haven Novel) by Christine Feehan – March 21st 2017
- Spies & Stilettos: A MacKenzie Family Novel, Book 18 (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart