Happy New Release day (and SECOND day of spring)!! 😉 Almost 100 new releases today (and a few psych thrillers that have me extra excited, like that one there to the left!!), but there’s also plenty of romance to swoon over too. Like usual, I’ve highlighted a bunch to help you sort, plus there’s my mini-blurb-jolt list of the ones that have my attention big time!
Like: The Coppersmith Farmhouse (sounds like an epic read and the reviews are AMAZING! Single mom inherits a house in a new town, and the hot, rugged Sheriff is being a jerk!! YAY ME!!! :P) The Storm (Irish champion fighter and then he meets her…), Nemesis (that one there to the left!! HOLY MOLY that blurb has two weird cool psych-thriller/sci-fi-like twists, and I think will make for riveting reading. Each year he comes and murders her, and then she comes back to life, but then the blurb totally get’s weird. But cool-weird… I’m intrigued!), If I’m Found (another psych-thrillery looking one, but I didn’t read the blurb ’cause it’s a sequel. That said, book #1 has her on the run as a suspect for murder and she’s trying to figure what’s happening), His to Seduce (Doctor that leaves his job due to a devastating circumstance that leaves him reeling, so he bartends instead, and meets her…), The Secrets You Keep (psych-thriller!! Her new husband is being secretive and women are being murdered…). Eeeeeeeeeep!!! 😀 and Playing To Win (she’s had a forever crush on this hockey star and she finally gets to meet him, but she has a makeover so he’ll actually notice her) and Take Me Back (They were once so in love and got married, and a few years later, everything is falling apart, and he’s going to do everything to unbreak them) *Oh my heart is breaking and swooooooning at the same time*
Speaking of swooning, did you guys know I fell in love this weekend? Oh I DID. BIG TIME!!! And in case you missed it, here’s my review of my latest, greatest book-boyfriend (and I haven’t had one in AGES).
This book? One of the best, most realistic, most funny, most nerve-wracking, most slow-burn swoon-worthy books I’ve ever read. SO GOOD in fact, that I gave it FIVE STARS PLUS!!!!!! —> Book Review – The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson <– I PROMISE. THIS STORY IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ. And when there was a bit of resistance from some in my crew in regards to the cover (It’s true, not everyone is into that look even though it’s super-trendy right now), I HAD to insist!!!!!!!
Maryse: You guys I’m totally not a beard person… noooooo. And I know the main character in The Opposite of You has that “trendy tattooed, beard guy” look, but trust me… This book is SO awesome, so well written, and he is SO amazing (the ONE character I’ve fallen SO hard for in years… I mean almost Travis-hard), that I don’t even care about his beard.
In fact, I suddenly find myself attracted to that cover, because of how I grew to “know” his sweet, moodiness.
So choose yourself a sexy favorite (in beard-mode) and just picture him… as you read this. It is AMAZING!!!!
Okay and also don’t forget to check out the other yesterday post (the Monday earlybird releases have some of our favorite heavy-hitters on there) ➔ Monday’s Early Bird Book Releases!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- If I’m Found by Terri Blackstock
- Bound Together: Sea Haven, Book 6 by Christine Feehan
- Wake a Sleeping Tiger: A Novel of the Breeds by Lora Leigh
- Nemesis by Brendan Reichs
- The Secrets You Keep: A Novel by Kate White
- If Not for You: A Novel by Debbie Macomber
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Pretty Girls: A Novel by Karin Slaughter <— THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN today!!! Sisters that disappeared without a trace… “More than twenty years ago, Claire and Lydia’s teenaged sister Julia vanished without a trace. The two women have not spoken since, and now their lives could not be more different. Claire is the glamorous trophy wife of an Atlanta millionaire. Lydia, a single mother, dates an ex-con and struggles to make ends meet. But neither has recovered from the horror and heartbreak of their shared loss…“
Tasha: Karin Slaughter’s Pretty Girls is on sale …today. One of my favorite thrillers!!
Cindy: Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter …unputdownable and will stay with you… So so good! 🙂
- Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern <— BIG HIT SUPER-BARGAIN!!! I haven’t read it yet but it sounds HILARIOUS!!!!!! And it’s super-bargain priced. “…hilarious book about a son’s relationship with his foul-mouthed father by the 29-year-old comedy writer who created the massively popular Twitter feed of the same name…“
- B-Boy Series: Books 1-3 by <— SUPER-BARGAIN BOOK BUNDLE!! (dancers!)
- Path of Destruction by Cara Dee <— FAMOUS ROCK STAR IS NOW JUST A NUMBER IN PRISON… and Traci is reading this recent release, loving how she has NO clue what’s happening and wants to talk about it! LOL!
Traci: Is anyone Reading Path of Destruction By Cara Dee? I’m 28% in and I still have no Idea where this book is going. I love when that happens. I feel like I need to chat haha
- A Discovery of Witches: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy, Book 1) by <— PARANORMAL/FANTASY ROMANCE on super-sale right now. I read this one years ago… (here’s my review).
Lynn: I just finished Discovery of Witches and loved it – I think it will appeal to to readers who like history mixed with their fantasy – being a bit older (I am) gives the reader a different perspective and adds to the appeal of this book
Lisa: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. It is a trilogy but really good….the H/h
are more mature.
Tessa: A Discovery of Witches was good. It’s real world is strong within the fantastical elements.
- Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) by L.A. Fiore <— ANGSTY & SO MANY ARE LOVING IT LIKE CRAZY!! And it’s back on the list ’cause Courtney can’t put it down!
Courtney: Loving and can’t put down Devil You Know! Thanks so much for the recommendation!
Linda: I cannot keep to myself how much I loved Devil You Know
- The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley Series Book 1) by Devney Perry <— SINGLE MOM JUST INHERITED A HOUSE & THE SHERIFF IS BEING A JERKFACE!! OH YAY I LOVE THESE!! “The unexpected gift of a farmhouse in small-town Montana is just what she and her daughter need to escape big-city loneliness. The last thing she needs is attitude from the town’s sheriff, the most perfectly attractive and ruggedly handsome man she’s ever laid eyes on—and a complete jerk…” And Linda also LOVED this one (and it’s been making waves on my newsfeed these past few days!!)
Linda: Maryse I just finished an absolutely best read and I don’t think I’ve seen it on your blog. The Copper Smith Farm House by Devney Perry. Couldn’t put it down!!! I’m actually pouting because I wish I could read it all over again for the first time!!! …The Copper Smith Farm House!!! 5 stars plus for me!!!
Jan: Ooh Copper Smith Farm House looks good. Thanks Linda.
Maryse: Oh this sounds JUST like what I want to read right now. YAY ME!!!! Kind of sounds like it could have that epic “Sweet Gum” tree feel, or well you know. Books like those. 😉
- Wake a Sleeping Tiger (A Novel of the Breeds) by Lora Leigh <— HIS TRAITS ARE RECESSED so he doesn’t have the same abilities… “He’s no longer a Breed, merely a man. . . or so he thinks. But his tiger is about to be awakened by the one woman destined to be his—Chelsea Martinez. And their world will never be the same...”
- Rescue in the Smokies (Durham Wolves Book 1) by Becca Jameson
- Veil of Mists (Seven Deadly Veils Book 2) by Diana Marik
- An Emperor for the Eclipse (After Exile Book 1) by Eris Adderly
- Enemy Mine (Alpha and Omega Book 2) by Aline Hunter
- The Eternal Legacy (The Eternal Series Vol. 2) by Candy Crum
- Blood on the Moon (Romantic Bloodlust Series Book 3) by Kitten K. Jackson
- Sovereignty (Magic Matched Book 4) by Lola White
- Eternal Dawn (Aeternae Noctis Book 2) by Jade Kerrion
- Eternal Day (Aeternae Noctis Book 3) by Jade Kerrion
- Bound Together (A Sea Haven Novel) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! He left his wife behind… “For five years, Viktor Prakenskii has put his life on hold in order to take down the world’s most feared motorcycle club from the inside. But carrying out the insane violence and seeing the club’s exploitation of the innocent has brought his traumatic past roaring back. And there’s only one cure: to see the wife he left behind…“
- Rising Flames (Surviving Ashes, Book Five) by Kennedy Layne <— DYSTOPIAN
- Red and the Wolf: An Adult Fairytale Romance (Once Upon a Spell Book 2) by Vivienne Savage
- Exiled: A Return of the Elves Novella (The Return of the Elves Book 3) by Bethany Adams
- Nicu (The Dark Shadows Book 5) by Ariel Marie
- Of Elven Blood by Leslie Fish
- In the Shadow of the Moon by Karen White <— TIME TRAVEL
- First Awakenings: Science Fiction Romance (Project Gliese 581g Book 2) by S.E. Smith
- The Storm by R.J. Prescott <— FIGHTER CHAMPION ALERT!!! “Irish charmer Kieran Doherty has been a fighter at Driscoll’s Gym for most of his life. He’s been content to let his best friend take the spotlight, now it’s his turn to make a name for himself in the world of heavy weight champions. Falling in love is the one thing he vowed never to do, but meeting Marie changed everything...”
- Suited for Sin: Submit by Angel Payne
- Beautiful Dark (Beautiful Rivers Book 3) by J.L. White
- Playing With Trouble (Desire Bay) by Joya Ryan
- Outlaw: Part 3: The Harrison Street Crew by Katana Collins
- Bring Me Home: A Rocky Isle Reunion (A Rocky Isle Romance Book 6) by Penny Harmon
- Catching Cleo (Voretti Family Book 4) by Ava Blackstone
- Nemesis (Project Nemesis) by Brendan Reichs <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT and oh yesssssss it sure sounds good!! She keeps getting murdered… “It’s been happening since Min was eight. Every two years, on her birthday, a strange man finds her and murders her in cold blood. But hours later, she wakes up in a clearing just outside her tiny Idaho hometown—alone, unhurt, and with all evidence of the horrifying crime erased...”
- Episode 1: Victoria & Shannon (Gansett Island Episodes Season 1) by Marie Force
- Live Like There’s No Tomorrow (Summer Lake Book 12) by SJ McCoy
- Levi’s Legend: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 1) by Dale Mayer
- Stone’s Surrender: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 2) by Dale Mayer
- Merk’s Mistake: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 3) by Dale Mayer
- Wrong Turn, Right Direction (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 4) by Elle Casey <— SHE NEEDS HIS HELP TO KEEP HER SAFE!!! “When she’s threatened by her employer, a Russian mafia boss known as “The Thief”, she’s forced to accept Thibault’s help. As the co-owner of the Bourbon Street Boys security firm, he believes he can keep her safe. But Mika has a whole load of trust issues...”
- Use Me: Kid’s Story (Caldwell Brothers Book 4) by MJ Fields and Chelsea Camaron
- After I Fall (Falling Book 3) by Jessica Scott
- Dirty Talk (A MFM Ménage Romance) (The Dirty Series Book 2) by Tara Crescent
- Under a Texas Star (Texas Hearts Book 9) by Lisa Mondello
- From the First (Seattle Sound Series Book 5) by Alexa Padgett
- Groupie (Rock-Hard Beautiful Book 1) by C.M. Stunich <— ROCK STAR STEAMY ALERT!!! “WARNING: This book has one girl and five bad boy rockstars. She owns them all–heart, body and soul. Don’t read it unless you like to ugly cry…and also unless you like threesomes, foursomes…and moresomes.”
- Hot on Ice: A Hockey Romance Anthology <— HOCKEY STARS ALERT!!!
- Band of Bachelors: Jake Book 3 by Sharon Hamilton
- Center Stage: (Adventures in Blind Dating Book Two) by Christine S. Feldman
- Thank You For Holding (On Hold Book 2) by Julia Kent and Elisa Reed <— SHE’S GOING TO A WEDDING AND NEEDS A DATE ALERT!! “…her ex is the best man – but now he has his own best man.bShe needs a date. Stat. Enter Ryan. Sure, he’s a hot male stripper at the O Spa where she works as junior designer, but he’s a few years younger and just, you know — a friend. Perfect. She needs a friend more than she needs a boyfriend…“
- Altercation: Playmaker Duet (Prescott Family Book 4) by Mignon Mykel
- Learning to Live (The Learning Trilogy Book 1) by Brenda Kennedy
- Shadows Past (Ghosts of the Past Series Book 2) by Lainy Bradshaw
- Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen <— SARINA BOWEN M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “Joshua doesn’t need temptation to sin. His whole life, he’s wanted his best friend, Caleb. By day they work side by side. Only when Josh closes his eyes at night can they be together the way he craves. It can never be. And his survival depends on keeping his terrible desires secret…”
- Lost Together (Degrees of Separation Book 2) by Lydia Michaels and Allyson Young <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Making the Play (Out of Bounds Book 2) by Megan Slayer <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Avenged: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Jay Crownover
- Bad Uncle by Jordan Silver
- Spies & Stilettos: A MacKenzie Family Novel, Book 18 (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart
- Avenged: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Jay Crownover
- Hot Witness: A MacKenzie Family Novella by Lynn Raye Harris
- Never Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Kaylea Cross
- Wicked Hot: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Gennita Low
- If I’m Found (If I Run Series) by Terri Blackstock <—- JUDGING BY THE COVER & TITLE, THIS ONE LOOKS DARN GOOD…. but it’s the sequel to a book I haven’t read yet, so I won’t read the blurb (I don’t wanna spoil it for myself). Instead, here’s book #1 too: If I Run (If I Run Series) 😉 “Casey Cox’s DNA is all over the crime scene. There’s no use talking to police; they’ve failed her abysmally before. She has to flee before she’s arrested . . . or worse. The truth doesn’t matter anymore…“
- Say Goodbye To Hollywood by Jenny Trout
- His Custody by Tamsen Parker
- Adjusting the Rear View by Hilari T. Cohen
- Pushing Her Limits (Masters of Adrenaline) by Sparrow Beckett <— HE’S A CAR THIEF & SHE’S A COP ALERT!! “As the only female detective in an all boys club, Mila Palmer has a lot to prove. Busting a car theft ring will put her career on the map, and the tall, blond, and wicked leader of this crew hasn’t been too cautious about covering his tracks…“
- Crossing Hearts (An Atlanta Skyline Novel) by Rebecca Crowley
- Take Me Back by Meghan March <— MARITAL STRIFE and he’ll do anything to get them back the way the once were… “Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built. It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work. I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything. Two damaged people. Countless secrets...”
- Untamed (Destined For Love Book 2) by T.G. Vaughn
- His to Seduce: A Fireside Novel by Stacey Lynn <— DEVASTATED DOCTOR LEAVES HIS JOB TO BARTEND & SHE’S NOT IMPRESSED… “Camden’s fighting tooth and nail to resist the desire she feels for David. Growing up dirt-poor, raised by a single mother, she worked twice as hard to get where she is today, and she doesn’t have any patience for the kind of guy who’d give up a decent paycheck to sling drinks…”
- The Distance Between Us (Mac Security Series Book 3) by Abigail Davies
- Bad Neighbors (Wild Love Book 5) by Red L. Jameson
- Anarchy and Roses (Anarchy and Romance Duet Book 2) by Tiger Tarantino
- Left Hanging by Cindy Dorminy <— SINGLE MOM NURSE & THE CUTE DOCTOR EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT… “As a nurse and single mom, Darla Battle hides her loneliness behind a smile. But when she discovers that the new cute doctor everyone is talking about is her daughter’s father, she knows she needs to keep her distance from the man who abandoned her and their child, Stella…”
- Awakening Lucy (Daughters of Melbourne Book 3) by Susan Bella Ikin
- So Wrong It Must Be Right (Gallagher & Ivy) by Nicole Helm
- Playing To Win (The York Bombers Book 2) by Lisa B Kamps <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT & SHE HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM… “Megan Bradley loves working at her parents’ bar. Why shouldn’t she, when that gives her a chance to see her long-time crush up close and personal? Not that Jason knows who she is. Why would he, when she’s nothing more than a modern day ugly duckling swimming in a sea of glittering swans? At least, until her best friend hatches a plan for an extreme makeover...”
- Dangerous To Trust (Spies, Lies & Lovers – Book 1) by Teresa Hill
- Salvation’s Inferno (Inferno Book 1) by Kat Mizera
- The Secrets You Keep: A Novel by Kate White <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! SHE’S A SELF HELP AUTHOR & HER NEW HUSBAND IS SUDDENLY SECRETIVE... “…In the beginning, Bryn’s husband Guy couldn’t have been more supportive. But after moving into a new house together, disturbing incidents occur and Guy grows evasive, secretive…” Ohhhh I wonder what he’s up to… 😉
- TOKEN (Daring the Kane Brothers) by Kelly Gendron
- Playing Her Body (Southern Roots series Book 6) by Julie Morgan
- Rogue Love (Kings of Corruption Book 1) by Michelle St. James
- Motorcycle Master (Bad Boy Angel Book 1) by Maggie Carpenter
- Dating the It Guy by Krysten Lindsay Hager <— SHE’S DATING THE MOST POPULAR BOY... “Emme feels out of her comfort zone in Brendon’s world and it doesn’t help that his picture perfect ex, Lauren, seems determined to get back into his life, along with every other girl who wants to be the future Mrs. Agretti...”
- Whiskey Burned (Flawed Heroes Book 2) by Jessalyn Jameson
- Try a Little Tenderness (Hollywood Nights Book 1) by Christa Maurice
- The Faithful One by Michele Chynoweth
- One Look (One & Only Book 1) by Christie Ridgway <— SHE WANTS TO RENOVATE THE CABINS & HE HAS MONEY AND WANTS PRIVACY… “Poppy Walker dreams big. Right now she’s determined to turn her family’s dilapidated mountain cabins into a successful resort, no matter what anyone says, and no matter that it’s taking longer than she thought to get them into shape. So, although the property is not near ready, when a devastatingly handsome stranger arrives on site, wads of cash in hand and asking for a month of privacy, she’s tempted to take him as her first guest…”
- Hitched (Hearts of Stone Book 2) by Christine Manzari
- Tempt Me (Sunset Bay Book 2) by Christine Kingsley
- Tempting the Deputy (Men of Marietta Book 1) by Heidi Rice
- House Of Refuge by Jamie Lynn Boothe
- If Not for You: A Novel by Debbie Macomber <— DEBBIE MACOMBER ALERT!!! “…If not for her friend Nichole, Beth would never have met Sam Carney, although first impressions have left Beth with serious doubts. Sam is everything Beth is not—and her parents’ worst nightmare: a tattooed auto mechanic who’s rough around the edges. Reserved and smart as a whip, Beth isn’t exactly Sam’s usual beer-drinking, pool-playing type of woman, either…“
- The Last Chance Matinee (The Hudson Sisters Series Book 1) by Mariah Stewart
- Counterbalance by Kelly Moran
- Night Forbidden (The Heroes of New Vegas Book 5) by Colleen Gleason
- The Trouble With Bachelors (Windy City Bachelors Book 1) by Caitlyn Blue
- Waiting to Breathe: Book One of the Waiting Duet by Alyson Reynolds
- Playing House by Laura Chapman <— DESIGNER GETS A CHANCE ON A HOME IMPROVEMENT SHOW ALERT!! “She’ll do just about anything to get out from under the paperwork and into the field for real experience. Then she sees an ad for a job that seems too good to be true...”
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- The Tempting Series: Books 1-4: Tempting, Beguiling, Provocative, Addicted – March 23rd 2017
- Co-WRECKER by Meghan Quinn – March 23rd 2017
- Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige – March 27th 2017
- Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey – March 27th 2017
- Lei’d with Cupcakes by Bethany Lopez – March 27th 2017
- Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – March 28th 2017
- The Unyielding (Call Of Crows) by Shelly Laurenston – March 28th 2017
- Stripped Bare: A Vegas Billionaire Novel by Heidi McLaughlin – March 28th 2017
- His Alone by Alexa Riley – March 28th 2017
- Tormentor Mine by Anna Zaires – March 28th 2017
- Eternally Bound (The Alliance, Book 1) by Brenda K. Davies – March 28th 2017
- The Arrangement 23 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – March 28th 2017
- The Hard Truth About Sunshine y Sawyer Bennett – March 28th 2017
- Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound Series Book One) by Ryan Michele – March 28th 2017
- Kiss Marry Kill: Iron-Clad Security by Sidney Halston – March 28th 2017
- The First City (The Dominion Trilogy Book 3) by Joe Hart – March 28th 2017
- Fear the Beard (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – March 30th 2017
- The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson – March 30th 2017
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).