Happy New Release Day!! We’re already struggling with trying to choose our next read from of this list, ’cause SO many sound gooooooood. And even though I *thought* I finally chose my next, I’m wavering, ’cause I’m in the mood for quite a few very different premises. 😛
Here are some that have my tummy clenching from all the blurb-jolting: Where Lightning Strikes (first, ’cause I LOVE this author, and also because she’s a bartender and he’s a famous rock star… I always love how those go), COLLARED (another author that I love, and she’s been saved from years of being held hostage, but now she’s got to figure out how to live!! GAH! I love the sound of that!), The Enforcer (another one of my favorite authors, and he’s been groomed to be a mafia enforcer since childhood), Ginger’s Heart (I absolutely LOVE the sound of every single book in this series, and the modern-day fairy tale retelling premise, and this one sounds like an intense love triangle between good and evil), All That Jazz (I just finished the first two books in this series and loved it, and this is a side-character that I got a kick out of and her own unrequited pining), Beyond The Cage (she’s a pre-med student, and he’s an MMA fighter that is silent and brooding – a gentle giant, but bad-a$$) and… Music Notes (she’s on a singing competition TV show, and one of the judges fixates on her – OH YES!! I want to read this!).
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! Okay now I have to add these awesome “just-released” (and/or reader-finds) that our crew has mentioned in the comments!!!! See ’em below in their respective categories – I posted them at the end of each one, so you can’t miss ’em. 😉 One new release, and two reader finds!
And then the next few days (and next week’s releases)?!!! *thud* AMAZING.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
- The Billionaire’s Touch: The Sinclairs, Book 3 by J. S. Scott
- Fair Game: The Rules, Book 1 by Monica Murphy
- Part & Parcel: Sidewinder, Book 3 by Abigail Roux
- Fighting for Control: Against the Cage, Book 3 by Melynda Price
- Black Rainbow by J.J. McAvoy
- Cunning: Infidelity, Book 2 by Aleatha Romig
- Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre
- January: Calendar Girl, Book 1 by Audrey Carlan
- Desertion: Knights Rebels, Book 3 by River Savage
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh<— YOUNG KING KILLS HIS WIVES & SHE VOLUNTEERS TO BE HIS NEXT WIFE… ON SALE ’cause a novella was just released today, and book #2 is coming out in just a few weeks!! Marcia says: “So good! I can’t wait for the next book!!!” and Jennifer agrees! “This was good!”
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole <— SERIOUS TEAR-JERKER ALERT & IT’S BACK ON THE LIST ’cause so many are still just reading and loving it! Dawn cried! “Maryse have you read A Thousand Boy Kisses yet? Oh my goodness I was up until all night reading it!! So good I just couldn’t put it down! Uggg I cried big ol fat tears, but this book was worth every @Omg I can’t breathe” I had and every nose blow!!! Loved it loved it loved it! …Oh goodness it’s worth the time I promise!”
- Revved (Revved Series Book 1) by Samantha Towle <— RACE CAR DRIVER BAD-BOY and this one is super-bargain priced today!
- Revived (Revved Series Book 2) by Samantha Towle <— This one too! And BOTH can be read as standalones!
- Inked Ever After by Elle Aycart <— NEW COVER so it is on super-sale right now!
- Rule: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover <— JAY CROWNOVER ALERT! BAD BOY super-bargain…
- Rowdy: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover <— BAD BOY super-bargain alert!
- His Only Salvation by Skye Turner <— Recent release dark read love triangle! “He loves nothing and no one… Except me. I hate who he is and what he does, but I can’t hate him. He is my curse. He says I’m his salvation…“
- Never Stop Falling by Ashley Drew <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Cheryl loved it! “I loved Never Stop Falling!! ” and Renee agrees! “I’m so glad people are reading Never Stop Falling! I got to read it in beta and became an instant fan! I loved it! Definitely a favorite.”
- KEPT: A Second Chance Fairy Tale by A.C. Bextor <— This one’s been getting TONS of recommendations! LisaM loved it! “I just finished reading Kept!! Wow!! What an amazing story!!! Another book hangover!! Read late & then had to pick it up again & read even later!!! I just had to know what happens next & then my mind wouldn’t shut down!! Up at 7am to finish it off!! Heavy sigh!!!” and Linda agrees: “Just finished a 5* little gem called Kept by A.C. Bextor!!!! Dual pov. LoVeD the writing!! Now the hardship of what my next little pretty shall be.”
- An Unforgivable Love Story by B.L. Berry <— GO IN BLIND ALERT! Looks like this one is going on my TBR list (at the top!) Shirley is loving it (“Im really enjoying a new release called An Unforgivable Love Story by BL Berry (even though Im at 15% but so far its really good and Im loving the H) On the one review I read, it said to go in blind that you will not see whats coming in this story. My kind of book!”) and Amy just rattled my brain, shaking me, over it! “Shirley!! I one-clicked it after reading your comment and then the blurb…holy moly, that is SO my kind of book. MARYSE!!! Shirley found another read for us! An Unforgivable Love Story…LOOKIE!! *grabs Maryse and squeals*”
- She Dims the Stars by Amber L. Johnson <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Celeste loved it! “She Dims the Stars was perfect. With this, the second book of hers I’ve read, Amber Johnson’s gone on my list of ‘Read Everything She Ever Writes’ list. You know how when the heroine’s had a rough life and you find yourself not commiserating with her, but wanting to slap her because the telling if it is just so heavy handed and ‘woe is me?’ Well, it’s so not present in this book, and I loved it. My thoughts are still so disjointed because I just finished it, but I had to come tell you it’s a definite must read. You will not be disappointed.“
- Sweethearts by Sara Zarr <— bev found us this one!! “Maryse we should throw the tbr out the window and read Sweethearts by Sara Zarr. I’m fixated on wanting to read it for some reason.” Bev, it sounds great!!! Best childhood friends, and he disappears, and she’s got to adjust, but now he comes back? Heck yeah!!! “Jennifer has been transformed. Known as Jenna, she’s popular, happy, and dating, everything “Jennifer” couldn’t be — but she still can’t shake the memory of her long-lost friend. When Cameron suddenly reappears, they are both confronted with memories of their shared past and the drastically different paths their lives have taken.”
- Broken Dolls by Tyrolin Puxty <— AMY FOUND US THIS SCARY/DYSTOPIAN for super-bargain priced! She says: “Broken Dolls by Tyrolin Puxty …WTF?? Click.” <— LOL!!!!!! YES ME TOOOOOO!!!! *happy wiggle* right up my freaky alley! Jean: “Thanks Amy! And why am I not surprised you clicked on Broken Dolls! You’ll have to be the guinea pig for that one! Sounds crazy!” Ela: “NOT TOUCHING BROKEN DOLLS WITH A TEN FOOT POLE!” and Renee: “Oh dear god…I didn’t even make it through the blurb.” <— Tee hee!!!! 😛
- Wild Things: Shifters Unbound by Jennifer Ashley
- Nikhil (Kaliszian Book 1) by M.K. Eidem
- Remy (Skin Walkers Book 10) by Susan Bliler
- The Moth and the Flame: A Wrath & the Dawn Short Story by Renée Ahdieh
- A Cross to Bear by M.J. Love-stone
- Cottage in the Mist (Time After Time Series Book 2) by Dee Davis
- Loving The Tigers (Caspian Cascade Book 3) by Tianna Xander
- Marianne and the Mad Baron (Sheba Chronicles Book 1) by Kathryn Kohorst
- Smoke and Fire: Part 2 by Donna Grant
- Hoodoo Blue: Sorcery By The Sea, Book 1 by Katalina Leon
- Time And Space (Out Of Time Book 2) by Pandora Pine
- Ring Rider (The Enchanted Circus of Jules Compere Book 1) by Jane George
- The Feeder by E.M Reders
- Where Lightning Strikes (Bleeding Stars Book 3) by A.L. Jackson <—SHE’S A BARTENDER & HE’S A ROCK STAR ALERT! And it’s a STANDALONE! “For the last four years, Tamar King has hidden herself in an isolated world she created. She was safe. No one could touch her. Until Lyrik West walked through her door. He’s the lead guitarist for Sunder and everything she can never have. The dark and beautiful rock star becomes everything she craves…“
- COLLARED by Nicole Williams <— SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BUT HAS FINALLY BEEN SAVED… “Jade Childs spent ten years in captivity, but now that she’s back, the real battle for survival begins. The media shadows her. Flashbacks haunt her. Her old life evades her. Her so-called new life rejects her. She spent too many years in the dark to recognize the light.”
- Purple Haze (Blue Dream Book 2) by Xavier Neal
- Sweet And Savage (Savage Series Book 1) by T.C. Winters
- Explicit by Roxy Sloane
- Drifter (MC Sinners Next Gen) by Bella Jewel <— FORBIDDEN BIKER LOVE ALERT! And it can be read as a standalone! “From the second I met him, I knew I needed to be in his life. There’s just one problem – he’s a member of a different motorcycle club. Two things that should never be combined. Yet I can’t stay away.“
- Embracing Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 4) by Olivia Jaymes
- No Strings Attached (Last Hope Ranch Book 1) by Amanda McIntyre
- Let It Breathe by Tawna Fenske
- The Enforcer (Untamed Hearts Book 3) by Kele Moon <— MAFIA ALERT (and I just LOVE this author!!) “Sons of mafia mistresses expected to keep their fathers’ sins in the shadows. The lucky ones are forgotten. …Forced into the cruel world of the Sicilian Mafia at twelve, Tino was broken before he was old enough to know the man he was supposed to be. Now he’s what the mafia made him. The enforcer. A trained killer forbidden to love, but he did anyway…“
- Adrenaline (Speed Series Book 2) by Kelly Elliott
- The Regret (Heartache #2) by Vicki Green
- Soaked (The Water’s Edge Series Book 2) by Stacy Kestwick
- Why Now? by Carey Heywood <— UNREQUITED LOVE (she’s been in love with him forever, and everyone knew, but he didn’t love her back). And now… he wants to. But she’s engaged to someone else.
- Hypnotic – The Book of Adam (Gems & Gents Series 6) by Iris Bolling
- First Crush (In the Garden Book 2) by Heather Tullis
- Red Sole Clues by Liliana Hart, Adrienne Giordano, Alyssa Day, Lori Ryan, Marquita Valentine <— A mix of paranormal and contemporary stories I believe…
- False Start (The Mavericks Series Book 1) by Julianna Marley
- Ginger’s Heart (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery <— MODERN RETELLING OF LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD (and the “hunter” and the “wolf” in this one are cousins that are both in love with her! Ooooooooh sounds SO cool! And Nancy LOVED it! “…it needs to be on the list of Books That made me Cry. I was a mess after finishing it.”
- Sabotage: Beginnings (Savage Souls MC) by LS Silverii
- All That Jazz: A Butler Cove Novel by Natasha Boyd <— SPINOFF OF THE EVERSEA SERIES!! HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER ALERT!“There’s something totally inconvenient about falling for your best friend’s brother. Especially when he’s turned into a pompous, arrogant, albeit annoyingly sexy a-hole that you’d like to punch or kiss to death at any given moment.“
- Fighting for Control (Against the Cage Book 3) by Melynda Price
- Love Me Like A Rock (Bend Or Break Book 6) by Amy Jo Cousins <— M/M ROMANCE
- Hard Candy (Bend Or Break Book 7) by Amy Jo Cousins <— M/M ROMANCE
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Bend or Break) by Amy Jo Cousins <— M/M ROMANCE
- SURE (Men of the ESRB Book 3) by Hollis Shiloh <— M/M ROMANCE
- Begging to Serve (The Hampton Road Club Book 5) by Morticia Knight <— M/M ROMANCE
- Beyond The Cage by Alana Sapphire <— BAD-ASS MMA FIGHTER THAT DOESN’T TALK ALERT! “He was a distraction, something I didn’t need being twenty-two years old and pre-med. Besides, I had no business even thinking about a violent MMA fighter, so I walked away with no intention of seeing him again. Apparently, he had other plans…”
- Heartbreaker (Unbreakable Book 1) by Kat Bastion & Stone Bastion
- Claimed: An Erotic Romance (The Phoenix Book 6) by Ella Ardent
- Acting Happy (Texas Desires Novel Book 2) by Rylie Roberts
- Duby’s Doctor by Iris Chacon
- Music Notes by Lacey Black <— SHE’S ON A SINGING COMPETITION SHOW!! “…he was sitting at the coaches’ table with three others, ready to judge my performance, and decide my future. Yet, since I’d walked onto the stage, he continued to look at anything but me…“
- Blowing Jack’s Cover: a Sudden Falls Romance by Elizabeth Bemis
- What They Don’t Know (Won’t Hurt Them Trilogy Book 1) by O.Y. Flemming
- Playing with Fire (A Portwood Brothers Novel Book 2) by Emily Robertson
- Training the Temp by Melinda Di Lorenzo
- Teacher: A Student/Teacher Romance by Ella Emerson & Heather Dahlgren <— TEACHER-STUDENT ALERT!!! She’s a bored high school student looking to rebel, and he’s her new teacher… “one of his students will not stop flirting, even worse she is constantly on his mind. Even if she is eighteen, Levi knows this is not something that should ever be considered, right?“
- True Colours (The You Don’t Know Me Trilogy Book 2) by Mandy Lee
- Sometimes, Forever (Sometimes Moments Book 2) by Len Webster
- Uncovering Hope (Uncovering Love Book 3) by Kacey Shea
- Black Aggie (Sentinels Book 1) by Evie Jayne
- Felony Ever After: A Domino Anthology by Helena Hunting, Debra Anastasia, Nina Bocci, Vi Keeland, Penelope Ward, Leisa Rayven, Liv Morris, Tijan, JM Darhower, Belle Aurora, KA Robinson, SM Lumetta, Katherine Stevens <— SO MANY OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS and what a cool concept! Each author wrote a chapter (or a few?) and created ONE whole story together. ***13 Authors put their brains together to write ONE story*** “No less than thirteen of your favorite romance writers have teamed up to tell this sexy, wacky, snort-inducing tale. With them you’ll visit the world’s most irritating office, a VIP room of questionable cleanliness, and the fanciest apartment a bike messenger has ever inhabited, but you’ll still never see this ending coming.“
- Crossing the Barrier (The Gray Eyes Series Book 1) by Martine Lewis
- Exposure to a Billionaire (Morgan James Fiction) by Ann Menke
- Passions by Barney Leason
- Twisted Stars (Hardest Mistakes Book 3) by Dannielle Wicks
- Finding Rapture (The Bitten Book 1) by Jennie LeAnn
- Walk the Line (Best Things in Life Book 2) by Stacey Solomon
- Desperately Seeking Epic by B.N. Toler <— SHE’S LOOKING FOR HER FATHER ALERT! “Here’s the thing: I’m twelve years old…and I’m dying. And as much as this could crush my mother, I have to meet you before I go. In time, I’m sure she’ll understand. She’s still in love with you. So, Epic, if you read this, please come back. You don’t have to be my dad. You don’t even have to tell me you love me or you’re sorry. Just come see me.“
Shirley: Hey ladies, check out the blurb for Desperately Seeking Epic by BN Toler. New release today. Sounds so good but may be a tearjerker! Gosh so many of these new releases are sounding so good!!
Cait: Omg yous need to check out a book that just went live “desperately seeking epic” check out the blurb…. I had to one click!!
Amy: I think Desperately Seeking Epic is going to beat the he!! out of our hearts…MINE!!!!
PRE-ORDERS (next couple of days AND next week’s)
- 7 Months (Time for Love) by Bethany Lopez – March 24th 2016
- The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittany Cherry – March 25th 2016
- Fated: A Pyte/Sentinel Novel by R.L. Mathewson – March 26th 2016
- Rushing the Goal (Assassins Series Book 8) by Toni Aleo – March 28th 2016
- Touch the Sky (Free Fall Book 1) by Christina Lee and Nyrae Dawn – March 28th 2016
- Stacked Up: Worth the Fight Series by Sidney Halston – March 29th 2016
- The Undoing (Call Of Crows Book 2) by Shelly Laurenston – March 29th 2016
- Darkness by Karen Robard – March 29th 2016
- Dragon Soul by Katie MacAlister – March 29th 2016
- Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge) by Jill Shalvis – March 29th 2016
- Scarred Souls: Raze and Reap: 1-2 by Tillie Cole – March 29th 2016
- So Much More by Kim Holden – March 29th 2016
- Sinful Love (Sinful Nights Book 4) by Lauren Blakely – March 29th 2016
- Hardball: (A Kinky Sexy Dirty Standalone) by C.D. Reiss – March 29th 2016
- Forever Lost: Becoming Elena – Book Two by Melody Anne – March 29th 2016
- Darkness by Karen Robards – March 29th 2016
- In Your Dreams (The Falling Series Book 4) by Ginger Scott – March 29th 2016
- This is Love, Baby (War & Peace Book 2) by K. Webster – March 29th 2016
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).