WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! KARINA HALLE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! (and she co-wrote Rocked Up: A Novel with her husband). :D!!! ROCK STAR ALERT! ➔➔➔➔➔➔
She’s auditioning for the band…
“I’ve been watching him since I was a teenager.
He didn’t notice me back then and it didn’t matter. Brad Snyder, guitarist and singer for one of the world’s greatest bands, was my entire life…”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! The biggest and craziest of the week (and looking at THIS one… maybe of the month!). In fact… just that one there to the left should give you an idea of todays book release awesomeness!!! Many of our original-indie favorites are here, including one that rocked my world a few years ago, ( and so MANY of my fellow readers, Tiffanie DeBartolo). OH EM GEE. I need to read this book!!!!
Tessa: I have no idea what I’m going to read today… I want it to be tomorrow. Fallen Crest FOREVER! Yet, until then, um… no idea what to read.
Grey: Tessa… Fallen Crest Forever ~ Tomorrow?!? *Squee* and I’m gonna have an easy-ish day tomorrow and I’m off Wednesday. But… *pout* I’m not ready for it to be over… *sniffle*
So what am I extra excited for on this list? Eeeeeep!! SO EASY! The Simplicity of Cider (sounds sweeeeeeet – a woman just trying to live a simple life on her farm, and the single father, and young son that shows up there. Plus I hear the other two books in this series are awesome!!), God-Shaped Hole (one of our original tear-jerker classics just got picked up by a big publisher, and re-released with a new cover, and I haven’t read it yet, even though I’ve owned the original ebook AND the original print book for years). I can’t WAIT to read it, so now that’s it’s re-released, I’ve officially selected my NEXT book that I’m starting tonight. YAY ME!!! The Wright Boss (K.A. Linde’s latest, and I love office romance stories!!), and Plus One (more office romance fun and it’s Aleatha Romig’s latest that sounds totally different than what she’s written in the past) AND!!! Gwendy’s Button Box (STEPHEN KING!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!! Omg that blurb gave me the heebie-jeebies and I’ve waiting for it and it’s now LIVE!!!)
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Gwendy’s Button Box: Includes Bonus Story “The Music Room” by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar <— EEEEP! I wanna read this (or listen) 😉 !!!
- Surrender: The Steel Brothers Saga, Book 6 by Helen Hardt
- Interborough: Five Boroughs, Book 4 by Santino Hassell
- Say You’re Sorry: Morgan Dane, Book 1 by Melinda Leigh
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- The Need Series by KI Lynn and N Isabelle Blanco <—- ANGSTY-FORBIDDENY SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-SALE ALERT!!! “…The boy who became my best friend grew up into the damaged, turbulent man that owns me. He’s been cruel. I’ve lashed back. For years we’ve been trapped in a toxic whirlwind of back and forth heartache. Why? Because he’s no longer my best friend.nYears ago, he became my step brother…“
- Escape to Paradise <— ANTHOLOGY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “Eight USA Today and bestselling authors have come together to take you to Aragon Island, where you will join couples as they discover what romantic escapade the island has in store for them.”
- Wedding Pets & Kisses: A Boxed Set of Eight Sweet Romances <— ANTHOLOGY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “You are cordially invited to celebrate family, friends, laughter, even a few tears, as cute, furry, four-legged pets play matchmaker and lead their owners to happily ever after in these 8 new, never-before-published sweet romances by New York Times, USA Today, and National Bestselling authors.”
- Too Late by C. Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER’S DARKER BOOK Y’ALL!!!! I read the one. VERY good and it’s super bargain priced!! 😀 Here’s my Book Review.
- Like A Memory by Abbi Glines <—- ABBI GLINES SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!
- Friction by Emily Snow <— EMILY SNOW SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!
- Cheater (Curious Liaisons Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RACHEL VAN DYKEN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!
- How to Save a Life by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! (P.S. Here’s my Book Review)
- A Taboo Love Series by by M.D. Saperstein & Andria Large <— TABOO LOVE ALERT!! EVERY BOOK in this series is on super-sale!
- The Marriage Contract (The O’Malleys Book 1) by Katee Robert <— First three books are on sale!! Lauren says: “They are down from their usual $5.99!!! Big sale!! I’ve read books 1 & 2 & absolutely loved them!!!”
- A Pound of Flesh & An Ounce of Hope by Sophie Jackson <— Lauren found us the first two books in this series on sale saying: “A Pound of Flesh by Sophie Jackson…!!! The next book, An Ounce of Hope. The last book in the series is still $7.99 but I’m keeping my eye on it.”
- Right (Cafe Series Book 2) by Jana Aston <— And Lauren found us one more! She says: “One more……Right (Cafe Series Book 2) by Jana Aston… today!!! LOTS of 5* reviews!!”
- You Were Here by Gian Sardar <— SOUNDS SOOOOO GOOD!!! “You Were Here weaves together two worlds separated by decades, asking if the mistakes made in past lives can ever be corrected in the future, and if some souls are meant to find one another time and time again…”
- The Future of Sex by Aubrey Parker <— SCI-FI!!
- Hunger by Eve Langlais, Kate Douglas, A.C. Arthur
- Raised in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy Book 2) by K.F. Breene
- Ghost Of A Machine (Cyborg Sizzle Book 9) by Cynthia Sax
- Falling for the Werewolf: A Wolf Shifter Romance by Abbie Zanders
- Bear to Have and Hold: Kodiak Den #5 (Alaskan Den Men) by Amy Lamont
- Ember (Rulers of the Sky Book 2) by Paula Quinn
- The Rose and the Light (The Rose Saga Book 5) by Ella Frost
- Gwendy’s Button Box by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar <—- STEPHEN KING ALERT!!! I’ve been anxiously WAITING FOR THIS ONE!! That is one of THE CREEPIEST BLURBS EVER! “One day, a stranger calls to Gwendy: “Hey, girl. Come on over here for a bit. We ought to palaver, you and me.” On a bench in the shade sits a man in black jeans, a black coat like for a suit, and a white shirt unbuttoned at the top. On his head is a small neat black hat. The time will come when Gwendy has nightmares about that hat…”
- Missing Linc (The Aegeans Book 1) by Ripley Proserpina
- Souls Reborn (Vikings of Honor, Book 3) by Renee Vincent <— TIME TRAVEL ALERT!!
- Harlequin’s Deception (The Naked Truth Series Book 1) by Candi Fox
- The Queen’s Dance: The Aurelian Guard – Book Two by Nicole Elizabeth Kelleher
- Duty & Sacrifice (Cargon Trilogy Book 2) by Kimberly Gould
- Heart Mates (Pull of the Moon Book 1) by Mary Hughes
- Dead Wolf Walking by Sydney Presley
- Lethal Lies (Blood Brothers) by Rebecca Zanetti
- Wanting Forever (Chronocon) by Jennifer Sable
- Captured Rapture (Spaceport Mercy Book 3) by Lexxie Couper
- Blaze: Volume 2: A Dragon Romance (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series Book 7) by Tijan <— TIJAN ALERT!!! IT’S THE LAST ONE IN THE SERIES!!!
- Fear Inc by Melinda Valentine
- Devil’s Own: The Devil’s Keepers by Megan Crane
- Swear by by Adriana Locke <— MILITARY HERO ALERT (and it CAN be read as a standalone)! “Ellie Pagan has a list of reasons to stay away from Ford Landry. It’s a mile long and was so much easier to stick to when he was a world away. Now that he’s standing in front of her—body hard and chiseled from a stint in the military, suit cut to perfection, and a smirk she could never resist—remembering all the reasons why just got a whole lot harder...”
- The Missing Ingredient (A Chandler County Novel) by Debbie White
- Sweet Destiny by Janet A. Mota
- Bad Behavior (Bad Bitch) by Celia Aaron
- The Simplicity of Cider: A Novel by Amy E. Reichert <— SINGLE FATHER ENDS UP ON HER APPLE FARM ALERT!!! “…about a prickly but gifted cider-maker whose quiet life is interrupted by the arrival of a handsome man and his young son at her family’s careworn orchard by the author of The Coincidence of Coconut Cake and Luck, Love & Lemon Pie…”
- No Middle Name: The Complete Collected Jack Reacher Short Stories by Lee Child
- Rescuing Kassie (Delta Force Heroes Book 5) by Susan Stoker
- Say You’re Sorry (Morgan Dane Book 1) by Melinda Leigh
- Montana Dog Soldier (Brotherhood Protectors Book 6) by Elle James
- Dangerously Bad (A Dangerous Romance) by Eden Bradley <— BIKER DOM ALERT!! “Layla has sworn off relationships with Dominant men, but the gorgeous Scotsman convinces her to submit to him, and passion becomes all-consuming for them both. When Duff realizes he’s in love with Layla, desperation sets in…“
- Carter’s Treasure: Second Edition (Racing to Love Book 1) by Amy Gregory
- Jesse’s Soul: Second Edition (Racing to Love Book 2) by Amy Gregory
- God-Shaped Hole: A Novel by Tiffanie DeBartolo <— TIFFANIE DEBARTOLO TEAR-JERKER ALERT!!! LOOK WHAT’S RE-GOING LIVE TOMORROW!!! UBER-ANGST & I CAN’T WAIT!!!! That’s right… I STILL haven’t read it. P.S. I have the original ebook AND the original print book, but I’m getting these too! This author… I just know is SO special!!!
Monica: One book that absolutely changed me was God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo! Underrated book and definitely worth the read.
Lisa: Oh God-shaped Hole. How I loved that book. But it broke me. I seriously had to have an afternoon alone after finishing ….total book fog.
- Playing The Millionaire by Sandi Lynn <— SANDI LYNN ALERT!!! SHE RIPPED OFF THE WRONG MILLIONAIRE… “I was a charmer, a seducer, and the woman that men were hungry to get their hands on. Rich men never should have trusted me, but they did. It was stupidity on their part. Things were going well and I was doing what I was supposed to do, until I ripped off the wrong millionaire. A millionaire who came after me with a vengeance...”
- Flynn’s Firecracker: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 5) by Dale Mayer
- Chance Encounter (A Chance and a Hope Book 1) by SJ McCoy
- I’ll Be There: A Deep Haven Montana Fire novel by Susan May Warren
- The Beach House: Coming Home: A Novel by Georgia Bockoven <— SHE GAVE HER DAUGHTER UP FOR ADOPTION & HIS ADOPTED DAUGHTER IS SICK… “His life revolves around his adopted daughter, Shiloh, the girl who’s owned his heart from the moment he first held her as an infant. They were a picture-perfect family until Shiloh was diagnosed with pediatric lupus and Jeremy’s wife walked away. When Shiloh tells her father she’s tired of fighting her illness and wants to meet her biological mother before it’s too late, Jeremy agrees to find a woman he has no desire to meet. From the moment Melinda and Jeremy come face-to-face, they realize their worlds will never be the same…“
- Surrender (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 6) by Helen Hardt
- Alec: A Scottish Outlaw (Highland Outlaws Book 4) by Lily Baldwin
- Hard Liquor: Runaway Billionaires: Arthur Duet #2 by Blair Babylon
- Rogue Lies: Web of Lies #2 by Kathleen Brooks
- PLAYED: A Small Town Billionaire Romance (Reckless Falls Book 5) by Vivian Lux
- Dance with Me by Staci Stallings
- Between the Reins (Gold Valley Romance Book 4) by Liz Isaacson
- Sprouts of Love: Garden Grown Romance Book One (Arcadia Valley Romance 5) by Valerie Comer
- Waiting to Fall: Book Two of the Waiting Duet by Alyson Reynolds
- Another Postcard (Stone Butterfly Rockstars Book 1) by Elle Christensen <— SHE’S A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SINGER THAT IS TRYING TO STAY UNDER THE RADAR... “…a dark past and a secret she holds close to her heart keep her from permanently stepping into the limelight. Until her favorite band offers her the chance to chase her dreams. As the lead singer for rock sensation, Stone Butterfly, Levi Matthews is wary of bringing in new talent. But, he has heard just how amazing Brooklynn is and when the need for another singer arises, he’s confident that she is the perfect addition...”
- Chase (American Extreme Bull Riders Tour Book 2) by Barbara Dunlop
- She Wants It All (The Sheridan Hall Series Book 3) by Jessica Calla
- Half-Truths by Randileigh Kennedy
- Stacy’s Dad by E.L. Patterson <— THE BLURB WAS SHORT & SWEET, er not so sweet… maybe more like funny & the genre it’s listed in is definitely our genre, however that cover… *blink blink*. Made me not sure if it was *ahem* something else. Maybe they’re doing yoga? Anyway. I think it’s a romance story. LOL!!!
- Rectify (A Hidden Hearts Novel Book 6) by Mary Crawford
- Once Upon a Time (Book 2 in the Time Series) by m.m. clem
- Secrets in Summer: A Novel by Nancy Thayer
- Buttons and Pain by Penelope Sky <— DARK READ TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!!
- Devil’s Own: The Devil’s Keepers by Megan Crane
- Misconduct: Birmingham Rebels by Samantha Kane
- Elias In Love by Grace Burrowes
- Sweet Dreams (Indigo Bay Sweet Romance Series Book 1) by Stacy Claflin
- TRIGGER (Devil’s Reach Book 1) by J.L. Drake
- Lethal Peril: Military Romantic Suspense (Stealth Security Book 2) by Emily Jane Trent
- Seeking Mansfield by Kate Watson <— FAMOUS STAR NEIGHBORS SHAKE THINSG UP ALERT!! “...The only person who ever seems to notice Finley is her best friend and godparents’ son, Oliver Bertram. Since Finley moved in with her godparents after the death of her father, she and Oliver have grown close. If Finley could just take Oliver’s constant encouragement to heart and step out of the shadows, she’d finally chase her dream of joining the prestigious Mansfield Theater. But when teen movie stars Emma and Harlan Crawford move across the street from the Bertrams, they shake up Finley and Oliver’s stable friendship...”
- Hot Shot: A Last Shot Novel by Kelly Jamieson
- Hunted by Sara Maines
- Duke of Manhattan by Louise Bay <— HE’S MADE HIS FORTUNE IN NEW YORK BUT HE’S A POTENTIAL DUKE IN BRITAIN EXCEPT... “Back in Britain my family are fighting over who’s the next Duke of Fairfax. The rules say it’s me–if I’m married. It’s not a trade-off worth making. I could never limit myself to just one woman. Or so I thought until my world is turned upside down. Now, the only way I can save the empire I built is to inherit the title I’ve never wanted– so I need a wife…”
- Dirty Talk, Sweet Release by Opal Carew
- The Billionaire’s Bad Boy (Billionaire’s in Love Book 2) by Violet Vaughn
- Hot Blooded Prizefighter: A Bad Boy MMA Fighter Romance (Windy City Bad Boys Book 2) by Mickey Miller and Holly Dodd
- Emilia: Part 1 (Trassato Crime Family Book 3) by Lisa Cardiff
- Blizzard Clearing by Carolyn Healy
- Dating-ish (Knitting in the City Book 6) by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID’S LATEST ALERT!!!! SHE’S OVER DATING!! “But then her irritating date resurfaces. And he’s not at all the person she thought he was. And he suggests a different–and crazier–solution to her dilemma . . . As everyone knows (or will soon come to realize), traditional relations between humans are a thing of the past...” (P.S. It CAN be read as a standalone!)
- Count Me In (An Emerald City Romance Book 1) by Mikal Dawn
- A Tantalizing Tuesday (The Zelda Diaries Book 2) by Olivia Gaines
- It’s Me Again, Baby (O’Connor Family Series Book 3) by Katie Reus
- Redemption’s Inferno (Inferno, Book 3) by Kat Mizera
- Heroic Lessons (Fortune County Novellas Book 3) by Chris McFarland
- The Wright Boss by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!!! “Don’t mix business and pleasure. But then Landon Wright comes home to his family’s construction company with a broken back and a beaten heart and ends up as my new sexy boss.”
- Food and Romance Go Together, Vol. 1: An Anthology by Sue Stewart-Ade
- Chasing Cars and the Lessons We Learned (Paper Planes Series) by Michele G. Miller and Mindy Hayes
- Behind the Door (Behind the Love Book 4) by P.C. Zick
- Sweet Surrender (Sugar Rush #3) by Nina Lane <— NINA LANE ALERT!! OFFICE ROMANCE!! “…Super-efficient Kate Darling needs lessons in love. As executive assistant to the CEO of the Sugar Rush Candy Company, Kate knows everything about organization and nothing about relationships. Then she literally falls into the arms of Tyler Stone, youngest Sugar Rush heir and notorious bad boy…“
- Desperately Seeking Mr. Right (Destined For Love: Europe) by Sally Johnson
- Best (Change Series Book 3) by Melanie Jayne
- Plus One by Aleatha Romig <—- ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT!!! SHE BLACKMAILS HER BOSS… “…we’ve all heard the rumors, the ones that say he’s up for any challenge. But I can’t see him that way. He’s my boss—technically one of the owners of the company where I work—and definitely not in my league. Men like him don’t notice women like me, and they don’t date them. And I don’t date men like him. Until that one time that I catch him in a compromising position when I’m also in need of a last-minute date for a wedding...”
- The Rebound by Jack Gunthridge
- Rent Mate by Ash Penn <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Taking You Home by Cooper Davis <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Boys of Summer by Cooper Davis <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Nurture by Sarah Masters and Jaime Samms <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Secret Pleasure: Part 3 (Bound Hearts) by Lora Leigh
- Trying It All: A Naked Men Novel by Christi Barth <— HE’S A FEDERAL AGENT & HER BEST FRIEND IS DATING HIS BEST FRIEND… “Riley has to be the most irritating man Summer has ever met. The brooding hunk thinks he needs to teach her a few lessons about real life, while she’d rather show him how to enjoy it. But her BFF’s all but engaged to Riley’s best friend, and besides, their intense physical chemistry is all too real. Summer just needs Riley to try to meet her halfway and take a chance with the one thing that matters: his heart…”
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Rocked Up: A Novel by Karina Halle – May 17th 2017
- Bayside Desires (Bayside Summers Book 1) by Melissa Foster – May 17th 2017
- All the Way by M. Mabie – May 18th 2017
- Somebody Else’s Sky (Something in the Way Book 2) by Jessica Hawkins – May 22nd 2017
- The Darkest Corner (Gravediggers Book 1) by Liliana Hart – May 23rd 2017
- Hold Me: A Stark Ever After Novella by J. Kenner – May 23rd 2017
- Blood Oath (Sawbones) by Melissa Lenhardt – May 23rd 2017
- Grand Slam (The Boys of Summer) by Heidi McLaughlin – May 23rd 2017
- Buns (The Hudson Valley Series Book 3) by Alice Clayton – May 23rd 2017
- Cheater’s Regret (Curious Liaisons Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – May 23rd 2017
- Exes and Hos: A Romantic Comedy by Danielle Jamie – May 23rd 2017
- Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan <— May 23rd 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).