BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! THIS JUST WENT LIVE & IT SOUNDS SO GOOD!!! A Change In Tide (Northern Lights Book 1) and it’s super-bargain priced today! SHE’S RECLUSIVE and he’s her new neighbor… ➔➔➔➔
“For Mia, a crowded subway ride changes her entire life. Retreating to the wilderness helps her cope with a world that is suddenly too loud, too turbulent. Her existence safely contained to the small cottage on the lake, she is unprepared for the neighbor that moves across the bay…”
Happy NEW RELEASE DAY!!! And it’s a happy start to May!! Take a look at all of these choices (including a few sequels to HIGHLY-devoured series), like that one to the left! *waggles eyebrows* 😀
I’m still reading (and LOVING) The Gravity of Us, but of course, there are a few on here that are making my one-clicker twitch (mind you, Gravity is just too good to squirrel from). I LOVE when that happens!
But in the meantime, take a look at some that gave me a blurb jolt: Dating the Undead (she joins a vampire dating site when she gives up on human men. Tee hee!!), Sex in the Sticks (she wants a “manly-man” so she goes to Alaska and meets a cop that she finds so charmingly “backward” *snort* and Jean is LOVING it), Pipe Dreams (HOCKEY STAR broke her heart, and I love this author!), A Journey for Truth (this one just sounds eerie and dark… a dark romance? YIKES! But I’m so curious), Toxic (M/M that is already breaking my heart… he’s in love with his best friend who is abusive to him), Haven of Swans (BLURB JOLT!!!! Serial killer thinks he’s ridding the world of evil).
Yep… it’s a good day indeed. Let’s READ!!! 😀
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Complicated by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!! NEW & ONLY AVAILABLE IN AUDIOBOOK (for now…)
- Bombshell: Hollywood A-List, Book 1 by C.D. Reiss
- Preppy, Part Three: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater: King Series, Book 7 by T.M. Frazier
- All the Lies We Tell: Quarry Road, Book 1 by Megan Hart
- Lost Rider: Coming Home, Book 1 by Harper Sloan
- Red Wolf: Shifters Unbound Series, Book 10 by Jennifer Ashley
- American Queen: American Queen Series, Book 1 by Sierra Simone
- After We Fall by Melanie Harlow
- Eversea: Butler Cove, Book 1 by Natasha Boyd
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas <— BOOK #1 IS ON SUPER-BARGAIN (’cause #3 JUST WENT LIVE!!)
- The Killing Flower by W.K. Dwyer <— SCI FI/FANTASY & it’s super-bargain priced right now. It sounds so crazy and Annie recommends it!
Annie: If anyone likes something a little more intense and likes fiction/fantasy that reads very realistic check out The Killing Flower by WK Dwyer. It’s not for everyone, and I wasn’t sold at first but now I can see myself reading this over and over.
- Cheater (Curious Liaisons Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken <— Lauren found us a super-bargain! This recent release by Rachel Van Dyken is on sale ’cause #2 is coming out this month!! P.S. Here’s book #2, “Cheater’s Regret” (up for preorder): http://amzn.to/2qpEoQ0
- One True Loves: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— You guys!!!!! YOU. GUYS. Taylor Jenkins Reid SUPER-SALE ALERT!!!! READ IT! It’s awesome, and you’ll be into it. It’s her unique brand of “love story” in all of it’s angsty glory. Here’s my review. (thank you Kathy!)
Kathy: Talk about Angst! I might need a support group and a glass of wine to read this one.
Jean: Kathy, thank you for the info on One True Loves…I’ve been waiting for that to go on sale!
- Blood Vow: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward <— This J.R WARD BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD (spinoff!!) is on SALE today (thanks Lauren!!)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Maas <— SARAH J. MAAS ALERT!!!
- Alien Education (Alien Novels Book 15) by Gini Koch
- Red Wolf (A Shifter’s Unbound Novel) by Jennifer Ashley
- The Untamed Vampire (Last True Vampire series) by Kate Baxter
- Cold Reign (Jane Yellowrock) by Faith Hunter <— FAITH HUNTER ALERT!!!
- Ruins and Revenge: A Raine Benares World Novel by Lisa Shearin
- Bronx’s Wounded Wolf, Mystic Wolves 4 by Elle Boon
- Blood Laws (Immortal Curse Series Book 1) by Lexi C. Foss
- Persuasion Enraptured (The Cascade Book 4) by Rebbeca Royce
- Dating the Undead (Undead Dating Service Book 1) by Juliet Lyons <— HUMAN JOINS A VAMPIRE DATING SITE ALERT!! “…when she shares a toe-curling kiss with a sexy Irish vampire on New Year’s Eve, she wonders if maybe it’s human men she’s fed up with. Silver turns to the popular vampire dating site, V-Date, only to discover that vampire men are just as unimpressive as their mortal counterparts. And her mysterious hottie? He’s nowhere to be found...”
- Troll Whispers – (A Stand Alone Novella) by Ashley C. Harris
- Green Sunday by Ryk Brink
- Charmingly Witchy (Delightfully Witchy Novella Trilogy Book 2) by Acacia Parker
- The Untamed Vampire (Last True Vampire series) by Kate Baxter
- Upon the Stars (Love Lines Book 5) by Diana Nixon
- Midnight Burn: a New Adult Paranormal Romance Novel (Gothic Angels) by Ashur Rose
- Sex in the Sticks: A Love Hurts Novel by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT / A GIRL IN ALASKA & A COP ALERT!! “Where are the beefy all-American boys? Hoping to find some inspiration, Val heads to Alaska, where the men outnumber the women fifteen to one and wrestle grizzly bears for sport. Or so she can only imagine. Suddenly the most eligible bachelorette in a town full of horny lumberjacks, Val is writing her best columns ever. But if she doesn’t get her nose out of her laptop, she just might miss out on Mr. Right. Logan Burke is the sheriff of the little podunk town that Val finds so charmingly backward...” P.S. JEAN IS LOVING IT!!
Jean: “I am reading Sex in the Sticks! Please don’t let the cover fool you because I am absolutely loving this book! She is a rich NY girl who blogs about sex and relationships, but she’s sick of the NY metrosexual guys she always dates. So, she travels to Alaska to find out what those men are like…..so good!! She is out of her element, small town drama, and a hottie to boot!!”
- Ransom (The Player Book 5) by Nana Malone <— JILTED HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “After the scandal of his wife walking out on him right before the championships, citing his bedroom “over” prowess as the reason, he can’t seem to escape the spotlight. The last thing he wants is to be stranded in a cabin with the one girl he’s always wanted. The one girl who could destroy him.”
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Book 3) by Jenny Han
- Far from Honest (Gods of Redemption) by Beth Yarnall
- Hundreds (Dollar Book 3) by Pepper Winters <— PEPPER WINTERS ALERT! THIRD BOOK IN THE DOLLAR SERIES!!!
- Against All Odds: A Novel by Danielle Steele <— DANIELLE STEEL ALERT! HER ADULT CHILDREN ARE ALL MAKING ODD DECISIONS for their lives… “Now they are grown and ready to forge lives of their own. And they all choose to play against the odds, to their mother’s dismay.”
- A Rogue’s Downfall by Mary Balogh
- After All: a Sapphire Falls novel by Erin Nicholas
- A Piece of My Heart (Blessings, Georgia Book 4) by Sharon Sala
- Russian Tattoos Criminal by Kat Shehata
- All About the D by Lex Martin & Leslie McAdam <— TEE HEE!!!! *blush* He has a following for his… *ahem* “pics” 😉 “I’m known for being formal. Meticulous. Professional. So you’d never suspect I spend my nights photographing my impressive junk for a NSFW blog. Don’t roll your eyes. I’m not bragging. I have millions of followers who’ll tell you they live for my posts. I’m like a superhero, saving humanity one dick pic at a time. Except leading a double life means I need someone to help me protect my anonymity, so that no one, especially my family, ever discovers my online celebrity…”
- Hunted (Shattered Sisters Book 5) by Maggie Shayne
- Jumping Into Love by Sara Holland
- The Next Flame (The Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas <— PENELOPE DOUGLAS ALERT!! BUT!! “*Please note: The Next Flame is not a new story. It is Aflame and Next to Never together in one book. For those readers who desired paperbacks of Aflame to complete their collections, this is it.”
- Touch of Fondness: A New Adult Romance (Stay in Touch) by Joy Penny
- Noelle (Dishabille Sextet) by Arden Aoide
- Don’t Worry, Life Is Easy by Agnès Martin-Lugand <— SHE’S STARTING OVER AFTER HEARTBREAK & MEETS SOMEONE NEW… “…until she stumbles across her former love at a photography exhibit. What is Edward doing in Paris? Why didn’t he reach out? Faced with a hail of questions, her old flame remains cold and unresponsive. Apparently, he, too, has moved on…”
- Finding You (Destination Love) by Jo Watson
- Behind the Curtain by Beth Kery <— SHE SINGS BEHIND A VEIL... “The veil gives Moroccan-American Laila Barek the anonymity she needs since she has never been able to reconcile her family’s values with her passion for music. But one man is inexplicably drawn to her. And when Asher confronts her on a subway platform after a gig, he’s shocked to recognize the woman who walked away from him nine years ago…“
- Threads of Suspicion (An Evie Blackwell Cold Case) by Dee Henderson
- Locke and Key (Titan Book 12) by Cristin Harber
- Love Me Again (A Hope Novel) by Jaci Burton <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE WITH A SINGLE MOM ALERT!! “When Loretta Simmons returns to Hope, Oklahoma, after a disastrous marriage, she’s determined to remain independent for the sake of her daughter. The only thing standing in her way is Deacon Fox—the man she loved and walked away from years ago. Since Loretta owns the bookstore right next to his current renovation project, Deacon can’t escape the woman who broke his heart….”
- Until It Fades: A Novel by K.A. Tucker
- Until Tomorrow (Boot Creek Book 3) by Nancy Naigle
- Grace (Farraday Country Book 7) by Chris Keniston
- Hard Rock Sin: A Rock Star Romance by Athena Wright
- Pipe Dreams (A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel) by Sarina Bowen <— FAMOUS GOALIE ONCE BROKE HER HEART ALERT! “Lauren hates that she’s forced to travel with the team she used to work for and the man who broke her heart. There’s still undeniable sexual tension running between her and Mike, but she won’t go down that road again. She’s focused on her plans for the future—she doesn’t need a man to make her dreams of motherhood come true...”
- True to You (A Bradford Sisters Romance Book #1) by Becky Wade
- All That Charm: (A Morning Glory Novel Book 3) by Liz Talley
- Big Win (Brit Boys Sports Romance Book 2) by J.H. Croix
- What Matters by Gracie Leigh <— TOUGH NEW LIFE & SHE HATES HER BOSS’S GRANDSON… “Scrubbing dishes and serving fried breakfasts to pay her rent is as hellish as she imagined, and her new life is made worse by the distain of her boss’s sneering grandson. Sam Novak is arrogant, rude, and gorgeous, and if Eddie never sees him again, it will be too soon. Shame she can’t stop thinking about him…”
- Falling for the Hometown Girl (The Marshall Ranch Book 2) by Shelli Stevens
- The Very Thought of You (The Thorntons Book 2) by Iris Morland
- The Noir et Bleu (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club Book 4) by D.R. Graham
- Looking Glass Lies by Varina Denman <— “A poignant and relatable novel, Looking Glass Lies captures the war women wage against themselves, and the struggle to see beauty reflected in a mirror not distorted by society’s unrelenting expectations.”
- Wounded Love (A Rocky Harbor Novel Book 3) by Marianne Rice
- Risking It All (Hidden Falls) by T.J. Kline <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE/SINGLE MOM ALERT!! “Ten years after leaving, Gia finds herself back in Hidden Falls. Between helping her ailing father save the family restaurant and taking care of the baby her sister left on her doorstep, she doesn’t have time for the man who once broke her heart. But Andrew is all grown-up now, in every single way. And the part of her that has always been his can’t quite say no to his tempting kisses. Just when Gia begins to open her heart, a devastating secret emerges that threatens to destroy her family and any future with Andrew...”
- Sweet Southern Trouble by Michele Summers
- War Hope: War Series Book Two by by Nicole Lynne
- What Hope Remembers (Misty Willow Book #3) by Johnnie Alexander
- Harmony by TC Rybicki
- When Love Finds You (The Coleman Family Legacy Book 1) by Darcy Stephens
- Beauty Of A Monster: Seduction, Part One (Beauty Of A Monster Duet Book 1) by Eleanor Lloyd-Jones and Katie Fox
- A Journey for Truth (A Hidden Truth Series Book 1) by Emma L. Collins <— A TRAUMATIC PAST (IN ALL WAYS)... “Elise is plagued with nightmares of a dark past she doesn’t recognize. Strong arms, cold hands, and a forceful tone, the man in my nightmares takes what he wants and more. The tears I’ve shed bring a smile to his face, and I can see the devil in his eyes. “The more you cry the longer this will take,” said the familiar stranger. “You know the rules, Elise. For the love of God, I never understand why you insist on making this worse for yourself.” He speaks as though I should know what is going on, but the only thing I remember is my father dropping me off here...”
- Out Too Far (Love Overboard Book 3) by Andrea K. Stein and Sawyer Stone
- Flatline (Med Rom Series) by Kristine Dugger
- Texas Fire (The Texas Heat Series) by Gerry Bartlett
- Wild: A Small Town Romance (Love in Lone Star Book 2) by Ashley Bostock <— THE FATHER OF HER SON THAT DIDN’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER… “Ever since my divorce became final, I decided to start putting myself first. The problem is when I think of putting myself first, I think of my son’s biological father, Thatcher Patterson. The man that wanted nothing to do with me when he found out I was pregnant. When he left me, he took my heart with him and I’ve never gotten it back. Suddenly my son and I are forced to live with Thatcher indefinitely and it’s difficult to remember all the reasons why I don’t trust him…”
- Toxic: ( A Gay Romance Novel) (Treacherous Chemistry Book 2) by Avylinn Winter <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! SOUNDS SCARY, TUMULTUOUS & HEARTBREAKING… “Adam Webb spent most of his teenage years in love with his best friend, Gabriel Connor, only to be thrown out of their shared apartment when he finally found the courage to reveal his feelings. Seven months later, Adam’s effort to save their lost friendship finds him more than he ever asked for. After all, being thrown out has to be better than thrown into a wall. However, Adam isn’t ready to give up. Trapped and isolated in a dangerous relationship, he falls deeper and deeper into Gabriel’s world..”
- I Do, or Dye Trying (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries,#4) by Aimee Nicole Walker <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- The Dangerous Billionaire: A Billionaire Navy SEAL Romance (The Tate Brothers) by Jackie Ashenden
- Ezra & Donnya Have Tea by Gisele Walko
- Haven of Swans: A Rock Harbor Novel by Colleen Coble <— SERIAL KILLER THINKS HE’S RIDDING THE WORLD OF EVIL ALERT!!! “A beautiful woman stands by the side of the road, barefoot and bleeding, a child in her arms. Someone just tried to kill her, but she wouldn’t recognize him if she saw his face. She doesn’t even remember her own name. A suburban cop surveys a kitchen in disarray—a woman and child missing, a chilling note…“
- Owning It (The It Girls) by Leah Marie Brown
- Catering to His Desires: ( An Erotic Romance Novel) (Kitchen Confessions Book 2) by Rose C. Carole
- Consequences (Of Defensive Adultery) by M. Jane Colette
- Taking Chances by Elissa Daye
- Way Too Deep (Love Overboard Book 1) by Andrea K. Stein and Sawyer Stone <— SHE’S THE CRUISE CAPTAIN & HE’S THE NEW CHEF ALERT! “Celebrity Chef Alton Maura earned the acclaimed “Kitchen God” title and basked int he international limelight for years until his affairs with his kitchen staff landed him in a poisonous stew. When Lindsay and Alton are thrown together on an uneasy cruise through the Grenadines, sparks fly…“
- Up Too Close (Love Overboard Book 2) by Andrea K. Stein and Sawyer Stone
- Eight Days in the Sun by MK Schiller
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- The Adventures of Charls, the Veretian Cloth Merchant: A Captive Prince Short Story (Captive Prince Short Stories Book 3) by C.S. Pact – May 3rd 2017
- Taming A Maverick (The Sterling Shore Series #11) by C.M. Owens – May 8th 2017
- Just One Touch: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels) by Maya Banks – May 9th 2017
- Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon – May 9th 2017
- Tangled: A Dark Protectors Novella by Rebecca Zanetti – May 9th 2017
- Until Sage (Until Him) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – May 9th 2017
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).