- Eighteen (18): Based on a True Story by J.A. Huss <— STUDENT TEACHER ROMANCE by J.A. Huss JUST WENT LIVE! (OMG based on a true story!!!)
- Slut – (Book Two) (The Twin Duo) by Jettie Woodruff <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! And I know some were waiting on this one after “Suit”.
- Invincible Summer by Seth King <— JUST WENT LIVE!!
*phew* It’s ready!!! And holy moly it DID double in size!! From awesome new releases, to amazing sounding book recommendations, this week promises to be an awesome reading week, indeed! Traditionally published and indie authors we love like Janet Evanovich, Harper Sloan, Thea Harrison, Callie Hart, Katy Regnery, Melanie Harlow, Kendall Ryan plus so many new-to-mes already, this list rocks!
And LOOK WHAT’S UP FOR PRE-ORDER!! One with You (Crossfire) by Sylvia Day!!!! ——>
<— And LOOK WHAT ELSE IS UP FOR PRE-ORDER!! Sebring (The Unfinished Hero Series Book 5) by Kristen Ashley!! 😀
P.S. What am I reading now? EASY!!! THIS: Corrupt by Penelope Douglas and it is ROCKING WORLDS!!! Dark read, psych thriller has me anxious to get right back to it and I’m all… whaaaaaat is happening?
Just look at the reactions from our own crew!
Lori: I finished Corrupt by Penelope Douglas this morning after reading half the night! I had to read straight through, I couldn’t put it down it was that good – I haven’t turned pages this fast since I can remember. She nailed it!!! I’m on a huge book high. Thanks for the impromptu buddy read Ratula!! those are the best kind!! and I loved seeing your reactions Tracie
Tracie: This book was AWESOME!!! Seriously not a dull moment and I swear I didn’t know what would happen next. I mean, anything was possible. She nailed it! I feel giddy and full of adrenaline!
Ratula: Im telling you Lori. The bestt wait everrr. She released the teaser over a year ago and I’ve been consumed since!!! She needs to keep writing in this genre!!!
Maria: YAY!! Reading it now …Lori I’m only 25% in but i feel like I’m getting whiplash! I hate that RL keeps interrupting my reading lol
Lori: Its so intense Maria!!
Kandace: just finished! Loved the way it made me feel. it was intense and I couldn’t put it down.
Maryse: That blurb made me eeeeeep!!!!
Jody: I want to read this now! Though I have to finish November 9 first. Why do you do this to me Maryse. Lol
Maryse: I wonder why I do this to myself!!! I already had my next read figured out, until this one went live!!! 😛 LOL!!!!
Tessa: *big grin* OMG, finished and WOW. *squees* I seriously fell in love with so many of the characters, words defy. Too many emotions right now. Just, *squees again*
Allison: I’m feeling all the feels. I feel panicky. And I’m cursing a lot. The more passionate about a book I am, the more I curse. And right now I’m like a drunk dock worker.
Jean: Tessa and Allison…..Corrupt……holy crap! This is why I read! Not quite done yet, but seeing Tessa’s reaction has me wanting to leave work right now and finish it!
YAY ME!!!! 😀
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- November 9: A Novel by Colleen Hoover
- Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich
- Beneath These Scars: The Beneath Series, Book 4 by Meghan March
- Conviction: The Consolation Duet, Volume 2 by Corinne Michaels
- Dragos Goes to Washington: Elder Races by Thea Harrison
- Find Me by Laurelin Paige
- Bound to Darkness: Midnight Breed Series #13 by Lara Adrian
- Crossroads by Riley Hart <— M/M ROMANCE and we LOVED IT!!
- Seduction Game: I-Team Series #7 by Pamela Clare
- Twist Me: The Complete Trilogy by Anna Zaires <— THE WHOLE SERIES!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- My Soul To Keep (Soul Series Book 1) by Kennedy Ryan <— THOUGHTLESS FEELS??!!! Oooooh! Marion is going crazy for this recent release! “Guys ‘My Soul to Keep’ is soooooo good! Not even halfway through and I’m getting the same “feels” I got with ‘Thoughtless” years ago. Yippeee been dying for a book like this for ages. Y’ALL HAVE TO READ IT!!!!” And then… she finished it! “My soul to Keep” by Kennedy Ryan. if you want to get out of a funk and need some slow burning feels this one is a right up your alley! Rhyson has joined the ranks of Kellan for me.5 fantastic stars! !!!“
- Something About Lorelei by Sandi Lynn <— Gabby is enjoying this one! “Almost done with Something about Lorelei by Sandi Lynn! Loved her forever black series and liking this one as well!” And yep! The reviews are awesome and it’s high in the top 100 of all Kindle books right now!
- Soundless by Richelle Mead <— Barbi loved it! “Just finished Soundless by Richelle Mead…awesome book” Wow… I had no idea she had this brand new one out!
- Cruel & Beautiful by A.M. Hargrove <— Amber loved this recent release! “I just finished Cruel and Beautiful. It was fabulous! I’m sad it’s over, but happy that it is. It had my emotions all over the place. Such a great great read!!!!”
- Traitor by Jody Wallace <— Dana recommends this one! “‘Traitor’ by Jody Wallace – loved ‘Angeli,’ book one in the series. Awesome world building and a truly kick-ass heroine!”
- Surviving Broken (The Mathews Family Book 4) by Beverly Preston <— Tracey is reading this one! “Surviving Broken The Matthew’s family #4 by Beverly Preston, I havn’t read the others, 50% read brilliant so far.”
- Witches (Runes series Book 6) by Ednah Walters <— Saleen loved this one! “Just finished reading Witches by Ednah Walters… I loved it! Please tell me you plan to write more of Raine and Torin’s story”
- A Demon’s Dark Embrace by Amelia Hutchins <— Sue loved this recent release! “Just finished A Demons Dark Embrace by Amelia Hutchins. Love Ryder and Ristan!!”
- Rebel (Blood & Roses series Book 7) by Callie Hart <— MUCH LOVE for this series, and the latest one was just released (see it below).
- The Last Hour of Gann by R. Lee Smith <— And MichelleS jumped into this one that was highly recommended last week! “I will be out of commission for at least a week reading this MONSTER of a book from your list earlier this week: the last Hour of Gann. OMG. How long is this book? I can’t find a page count, but I am guessing maybe 1200 pages? When my Kindle said 32 hours left in book I nearly fainted. The sample took me a couple of hours to read and by then I was hooked. Kind of like Radiance and Transcendence and a few others all mixed together. I’m hooked… Crazy good, weird, long…. great writing…”
- RUSH (City Lights: New York City) by Emma Scott <— BLIND RECLUSE & HIS ASSISTANT ALERT! I LOVED this one. 😀
- Pia Does Hollywood (Elder Races) by by Thea Harrison
- A Very Alpha Christmas: Over 25 Paranormal Holiday Tales of Werewolves, Dragons, Shifters, Vampires, Fae, Witches, Billionaires, Magics, Ghosts, Demons and More <— OH this is a nice bundle!!! “…featuring OVER 25 ALL NEW, NEVER RELEASED stories from New York Times, USA Today and Bestselling Authors”
- Jax (Immortals of New Orleans Book 7) by Kym Grosso
- My Brother’s Keeper (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 5) by Alanea Alder
- Hex the Halls (8 Magical Holiday Reads)
- Now You See Her… (Psychic Visions Book 8) by Dale Mayer
- Breathing Vapor (Cyborg Sizzle Book 2) by Cynthia Sax
- Cult of the Hexad (Afterlife saga Book 6) by Stephanie Hudson
- Mating Dance (Grizzly Cove Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- Wilde Card: Immortal Vegas, Book 2 by Jenn Stark
- Shadow Mate (The Siberian Volkov Pack Romance Book 11) by Caryn Moya Block
- Alpha Enticing (Fallen Alpha Book 3) by Rebecca Royce
- Don’t Drink the Holy Water (The Vamp for Me Book 4) by Bailey Bradford
- Dark Alpha’s Claim: A Reaper Novel (Reapers) by Donna Grant
- Night Fall on Dark Mountain by Delilah Devlin
- The All Souls Real-time Reading Companion by Deborah Harkness
- LUST: Book Two of the Shadow-Keepers Series by Jas T. Ward
- Resist (RedZone) by Tracey Martin
- The Third Choice by Kira Tynan
- Sinful Magic (Wing Slayer Hunter Book 4) by Jennifer Lyon
- Slut – (Book Two) (The Twin Duo) by Jettie Woodruff just went LIVE tonight!!!
- Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan <— SHE HATES HERSELF & WONDERS WHY HE WOULD EVER WANT HER ALERT! “…those mean girls were right – it was a line meant for all the beautiful people in the world – and I knew the answer would never be me…”
- Beyond Her Words (Corrupt Chaos MC) by Bink Cummings <— BIKER BOOK ALERT FROM POPULAR AUTHOR!! Michelle and Robyn found us this one! Michelle says: “You NEED to mention that Bink Cummings NEW BOOK OUT TODAY! Beyond Her Words! Already HUGE 5 STAR RATINGS!!!” and Robyn says: “I forgot to mention that Bink Cummings who wrote The MC Chronicles has a new book out today. It’s about a new MC. The H is Scottish (you know I have a thing for Scots!) and he’s a firefighter…two bangs for the buck!! It’s called Beyond Her Words (Corrupt Chaos MC).”
- Rogue (Dead Man’s Ink Series Book 2) by Callie Hart <— CLIFFHANGER RELIEF ALERT! Theresa just saw this one is finally up! She says: “Yes yes yes! Callie Hart’s Rogue is Live. Rebel was such a cliffy!” Okay so I won’t read the blurb so I don’t spoil #1 for myself. 😀
- Sinful (Undone Book 2) by Jennifer Dawson
- After Tonight: A Flirting With Trouble Novel by Annie Kelly <— STUDENT TEACHER ALERT! “…the last thing she expects when she meets her newest student is to see the guy she met—and made out with—at a bar last week…”
- Breeze (Southern Rock Lyrics Series Book 1) by Ashley Hampton
- Ready or Not (Soho Loft Romances) by Melissa Brayden
- Billionaire Husband by Sam Crescent
- Always Mine (The Barrington Billionaires, Book 1) by Ruth Cardello
- How to Fall by Rebecca Brooks <— FALLING IN LOVE ON VACATION ALERT! “she buys a round trip ticket to Brazil. For one week, she can put her needs first. She can meet a stranger in the hotel pool at midnight and dance all night on the beach…”
- Just One Taste (Masters and Mercenaries: Topped) (Volume 2) by Lexi Blake
- Dare to Seduce (Dare to Love ) (Volume 8) by Carly Phillips
- Indelible You (Imagine Ink Book 1) by Verlene Landon <— YOUNGER BAD BOY/OLDER WOMAN AND A SECRET… “He’s an over-inked, reformed bad boy and she is the slightly older, seemingly out of reach woman who’s head over heels (actually knees over shoulders) in love with him. Almost as much as he is with her. Somehow, they have remained oblivious to their mutual attraction for five years. One night, they take the plunge. Love conquers all, right? They expose hearts and bodies, expecting a happily ever after until a terrible secret is revealed—during climax.” <—- OH I’M VERY CURIOUS!!! What could it be?
- BANGED: Rock Stars, Bad Boys & Dirty Deeds by Lexxie Couper , Madelynne Ellis, Amber Lin, Shari Slade, Zara Keane, Ainsley Booth, Cari Quinn, Taryn Elliott, Elizabeth Briggs
- Elusive Love by K.A. Robinson
- Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone Series Book 3) by Tara Brown
- I Do by A.J. Pine <— RUH ROH! RUNAWAY GROOM ALERT?!!! “Duncan McAllister is marrying Elaina Tripoli tomorrow. Except—he’s missing. Jordan, Noah, Griffin, Maggie, and Miles arrive in Greece for the festivities to find frantic messages from both the bride and groom. Noah and Griffin set off to find Duncan while Jordan, Maggie, and Miles try to salvage what should be a day of celebration before the wedding. But the Americans have their own baggage…“
- Crush (The Tainted Love Duet Book 2) by Kim Karr
- 12 Christmas Romances To Melt Your Heart
- Campaigning for Christopher: The Winslow Brothers #4 (The Blueberry Lane Series -The Winslow Brothers) by Katy Regnery <— OH NO!! SHE SNEAKILY SABOTAGES THIS POLITICIAN (but ends up liking him!) ALERT!!! “Julianne Crow, a plus-size model struggling to make ends meet, jumps at the chance to make a little extra cash on the side. What does she have to do? Slip something into Christopher Winslow’s drink and take some very naughty pictures with him.But Christopher is nothing like Julianne expected, and when her actions sabotage his hard-earned campaign only a month before the election, her guilt is overwhelming…“
- Beg Me (the STEELE BROTHERS series Book 4) by Jennifer Probst
- White Lines III: All Falls Down: A Novel by Tracy Brown
- Slide (Black Addiction Book 1) by T Gephart
- Coming Home (Second Chances Book 1) by Diana McKinley
- Some Sort of Crazy (Natalie and Miles): A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow <— HER OLD CRUSH/ PLAYBOY FRIEND IS BACK IN TOWN ALERT!! “When a psychic tells Natalie Nixon her life is about to be upended by a mysterious stranger, she laughs it off. After all, she has everything she’s ever wanted—a successful bakery, the perfect boyfriend, and the keys to her dream house. Who could possibly make her want to throw all that away?” Oh I know!!! 😀
- To the Stars: A Thatch Novel by Molly McAdams
- Montana SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors Book 1) by Elle James
- Ignite (Speed Series Book 1) by Kelly Elliott <— RACE CARE DRIVER ALERT!!
- Wild Boys After Dark: Heath by Melissa Foster
- Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County by Ciara Knight
- Dangerous Attraction: Part Three (Aegis Group) by Sidney Bristol
- Because I Love You: A Forever Love Story by Jeannie Moon
- Strings Attached (A Salon Games Novel) by Stephanie Julian <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!
- Vindicate: A Recovered Innocence Novel by Beth Yarnall
- Emeralds (All That Glitters Book 3) by K.A. Linde
- Where the Heart Leads by Jeanell Bolton <— FORMER CHILD STAR & A WIDOWED RANCHER ALERT! “A new beginning. It’s the only thing former child star Moira Farrar wants. Putting her painful Hollywood memories in the rearview mirror, she’s headed to Texas and to an exciting new job directing a small-town theater group. But it’s the sinfully sexy smile of red-headed rancher Rafe McAllister that makes Moira really dream of starting over-even though she knows that anything more than a fling would set the stage for heartbreak.“
- Monster Prick (An Older Brother’s Best Friend Romance) by Kendall Ryan <— HER BROTHER’S ARROGANT BEST FRIEND ALERT! “Arrogant. Cocky. Pr!ck. Those are the words I’d use to describe my older brother’s dangerously handsome best friend. When he learned of my plan to kick off my white cotton briefs, ditching my good girl persona once and for all by losing my virginity to the first eligible bachelor I could find, he flipped out. Said over his dead body.”
- Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter Novella Book 2) by Kendra Elliot
- Rocky Mountain Shelter (Six Pack Ranch) (Volume 8) by Vivian Arend
- Mischief Under the Mistletoe: Holiday Hotties Just Waiting To Be Unwrapped
- Sinful Longing (Sinful Nights) (Volume 3) by Lauren Blakely <— BAD BOY FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS ALERT! But “…his past hits too close to home for her, and the people she has to protect. There isn’t room in her life for a relationship with Colin. Especially when she’s forced to keep a secret that could tear his family apart…“
- Christmas Eve Kisses: inspirational romance boxed set (Inspy Kisses Book 4) by Margaret Daley and Lacy Williams
- Mind Games (A Harp Security Novel) by Laura K. Curtis
- Not Enough by Mia Hoddell <— AN INTROVERT WITH A DARK SECRET ALERT and only one person accepts her as she is… “That person is her lifelong friend Blake Reynolds. He’s seen the fights with her mum, the breakdowns caused by attacks on her personality, and the battles for acceptance. Each time she is left shattered and questioning who she is, he’s the one to collect the pieces of her broken heart. Shielding her from the cruelty is his only concern. But how can he protect her when Neve is concealing a secret so dark? Blake thinks he knows everything about her, and with their relationship developing, he assumes Neve trusts him fully. However, there is one memory Neve is too ashamed of to share. Revealing it will test Blake’s loyalty beyond what she could ever ask…“
- Shattered (Savage Souls Book 4) by LS Silverii
- The Cowboy in Unit E (Mockingbird Place Book 2) by Kris Cook <— M/M ROMANCE
- Heart’s Compass by C.E. Kilgore <— M/M ROMANCE
- Stage Dreams by E.E. Grey <— M/M ROMANCE
- Compass by Jeanne McDonald <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “Together, they find themselves on a journey of rediscovery, friendship, hope, and love. Yet, when the harsh realities of life threaten to tear them apart for good, will Alexis and Ryan lose all hope of a happily ever after?“
- Child Star: Part 3 by J.J. McAvoy
- Not Vanilla – Flavors of Kink Collection by Jennifer Lynne and Roz Lee
- Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich <— JANET EVANOVICH ALERT!!!
- Boots and the Heartbreaker (Ugly Stick Saloon Series Book 11) by Myla Jackson
- Breaking Hearts (Full Hearts Book 4) by MJ Summers
- Off Limits: An Aces Hockey Novella by Kelly Jamieson
- Caged Heart: The story of Athena by Vivienne Craft
- Addiction (Seven Deadly Sins Book 1) by Shantel Tessier <— HE MAKES NO APOLOGIES FOR HIS INDULGENCE IN SINS ALERT! “It doesn’t really matter what I am or who you are. Everyone has sin in common. But I pride myself on doing it better. Through the eyes of another, I am envied. If they only knew the wrath I have endured.“
- Easton’s Everything (Finding Perfect Book 6) by Amy Gregory
- The Irresistible Collection: 5 erotic novellas (The “Irresistible” Series) by AJ Harmon
- A Stone’s Throw by Debbie De Louise
- The Idea of You: Ribbon Ridge Book Four by Darcy Burke
- Now and Forever (Second Chances) by Mari Carr
- Everything After: A Rocker Romance Novel by Melissa Toppen <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!
- Stirred by Nancy S. Thompson <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN & PEOPLE PLOTTING AGAINST THEM ALERT! “With my marriage in shambles, I’m eager to make a go of it with Sean, despite our sixteen-year age difference. But while I relish my sexual reawakening, I fear giving up the posh life I’ve grown accustomed to. That life, however, and everything in it, comes crashing down as bodies start piling up around us, and all clues point to me and Sean. Secrets, betrayal, and revenge threaten to destroy not just my carefully-crafted reputation, but my very life…“
- More than Neighbors by Isabel Keats
- The Defector (The Davina Graham Thrillers) by Evelyn Anthony
- One Week in December (One Week in Love Book 3) by Alexis Anne and Audra North
- More Than Physical (The Physical Series Book Book 2) by Sierra Hill
- Finish Him (The Games of Love Book 3) by Deanna Dee
- Stirring Love at the Ranch (Love in Rusting Texas Book 1) by M.S. Toth
- Winter in Waianae (Love in Oahu Book 2) by Aubree Lane
- Our Last Time: A Novel by Cristy Marie Poplin <— SOUNDS LIKE A TEARJERKER ALERT! She lost her best friend to an illness years ago and now she’s a nurse… “There she meets Wyatt Blanquette, a curmudgeonly patient with untapped wisdom and heart, beneath a stony exterior. When they agree to be nice to each other instead of abundantly rude, Wyatt eventually shows the fact that he sees a light in Willow that cannot burn out. Everything changes once Wyatt reveals to Willow his heart-wrenching secret...”
- The Things You Mean To Me: Knight Skies Prequel by Sydney Holmes
- Money Green Memories (The Money Green Series) by Scarlett G. Brade
- Somebody Has to Pay (Zane Presents) by Pat Tucker
- The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck <— Sounds like a sweet, heartwarming, heartwrenching love story! “A lonely wedding chapel built as a tribute to lost love just might hold the long-awaited secret to hope and reconciliation” and… “And when Taylor and Coach’s journeys collide, they each rediscover the heartbeat of their own dreams as they learn that the love they long to hold is well worth waiting for.”
- Never Fall (Faithfully Yours Book 2) by Anne Carol
- Something Brave by Victoria Blisse
- The Sweet Charm of Distance by Jared Glovsky <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT FROM A PAST ILLICIT AFFAIR <— now both single again (moody famous author is now widowed, and she’s divorced and disillusioned).
- Your Red Always by LeeAnn Whitaker
- MIST (BLUE-LINK Book 2) by Maureen A. Miller
- The Billionaire’s Christmas Proposal (A Billionaire for Christmas) by Victoria James
- Compromising Her Position (Compromise Me) by Samanthe Beck <— WHOOPS! SHE MADE OUT WITH THE WRONG GUY AT THE OFFICE CHRISTMAS PARTY ALERT! “When Chelsea Wayne drags Santa into a supply closet for a little office party nookie, she assumes the man in the suit is her on-again/off-again coworker boyfriend. Instead, it’s Rafe St. Sebastian, a man known for his hard-driving ways in business as well as the bedroom—and, kill her now, the brand spanking new owner of Las Ventanas—who grants her naughtiest Christmas wishes. So much for her reputation, not to mention her career.“
- Chance of A Lifetime (Anderson Brothers) by Marissa Clarke
- The Hometown Hoax by Heather Thurmeier
- Right Where You Are (The Second Chances Series Book 1) by L.E. Bross <— RICH SPOILED GIRL THAT HAS TO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE AND THE BOY THAT JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON ALERT! “A romance between these two is doomed from the start. Girls like Avery want castles and white horses, but Seth is no prince charming. He’s not even charming. He’s pissed off, and he’s got a chip on his shoulder big enough to sink the Titanic…“
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Command (Storm MC #7) by Nina Levine – November 18th 2015
- Hearts of Blue by L.H. Cosway <— November 19th 2015
- Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 8) by Olivia Cunning – November 22nd 2015
- The Last Shot by Sara Hubbard – November 22nd 2015
- Belong: A Seven Year Itch Book by Jennifer Foor – November 23rd 2015
- Denial (Careless Whispers Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones – November 24th 2015
- Endure (Evolve Series #4) by S.E. Hall – November 24th 2015
- Sacked by Tabitha Vargo – November 24th 2015
- Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 7) by Addison Moore – November 24th 2015
- Stepbrother, Mine by Opal Carew – November 24th 2015
- Breaking Love (Broken Love Book 4) by B.B. Reid – November 24th 2015
- Taking It Off by Claire Kent – November 24th 2015
- Wild Cat (Leopard series) by Christine Feehan – November 24th 2015
- Hold Me Close by Megan Hart – November 24th 2015
- Sebring (The Unfinished Hero Series Book 5) by Kristen Ashley <— Look what Lauren found us!! “Kristen Ashley has Sebring up for preorder…..Knight’s brother Nick Sebring finally getting his own book!!” – JANUARY 11th 2016!!
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).