BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! TARRYN FISHER EARLY BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
Her books are on super-bargain sale RIGHT NOW on Amazon
Here are my Tarryn Fisher reviews (’cause y’all know I just LOVE her!!) ➔ https://www.maryse.net/tag/tarryn-fisher
I know many of us are preparing for the big day (and the other big day right after) 😉 so this week’s new release list is a smaller one, but there are a few that caught my eye for sure! AND AND!!!!
One of my latest SUPER-FAVORITES right up there, to the left. An Exaltation of Larks!!! My friends, I IMPLORE YOU!!!! DO NOT MISS IT!!
I JUST 5-STARRED IT!!!! This is a MUST READ, with that delicious slow burn, that touch of forbidden (super-steamy!!!) while remaining poignant and REAL. Here’s my review!!
Tracie: This is easily my favorite book this year. It’s absolutely OUTSTANDING!! Everyone needs to read this ASAP …I’m still not over it. Everything I’ve read since is just meh
Britton: Best book of the year hands down. Nothing nothing can compare
What else looks extra good, today? Out of Bounds (a new Lauren Blakely football star for us!), Brutal Game (the surprise sequel to a darker romance read that shocked me a few years back – and that I loved!), 1001 Dark Nights (a steamy anthology by some of our very favorite authors!!), Fifteen Words (sounds like it could be an epic, and tumultuous love story, taking place during Wartime Nazi Germany) <— NOW THAT IS A BLURB-JOLT!.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Operator: The Peri Reed Chronicles, Book 2 by Kim Harrison
- Over the Edge by Meredith Wild
- Penmort Castle by Kristen Ashley <— RELEASING IN A FEW DAYS!!!
- Island of Glass: Guardians Trilogy, Book 3 by Nora Roberts <— RELEASING SOON!!!
- Blood Vow: Black Dagger Legacy, Book 2 by J.R. Ward <— RELEASING SOON!!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Willing Victim (Flynn and Laurel Book 1) by Cara McKenna <— One of the first DARK & RISQUE LOVE STORIES that I ever read (and I loved it)!!!!! Willing Victim (but only if you’re okay with the more “hardcore” fantasies). He’s a bad-ass construction worker by day, underground boxer by night, and umm… by later night? He has a few “girlfriends” that he er… helps after his fights, by providing for their… needs. *waggles eyebrows* It’s rough, that’s for sure, but HIM? And the gentle moments in between? I really connected to that. It’s super-bargain priced right now ’cause the surprise sequel was JUST released (below)!!! 😀 *happy wiggle* (here’s my review)
Skye: The re-release of Willing Victim is on sale…! I’m so psyched for Brutal Game <3
Anna: Ahhhh!!! It’s like getting a present I didn’t know to ask for. I’m going to re-read Willing Victim to amp up my anticipation (which is already pretty high)! Yipee!
Diane: i read Willing Victim last night and LOVED every minute
Mara: Just read Willing Victim by Cara McKenna and I kinda hated Flynn at first. He rejected the heroine at first *gasp* how rude. But her heroes always get me in the end. She writes the best blue-collar-real-tough guys. Wish she’d do some male POVs
Alabama Amy: I wasn’t thaaaaat disturbed. I actually enjoyed it. The characters grew on me and it was different. The only thing I didn’t like was the length. It was short and had a to-be-continued feel. Not a cliffhanger because it ended in a complete story but you don’t know if it’s “forever” yet. My reaction was more “oooh that’s kinda kinky” and less “man that’s some crazy $*#t”.
- TKO Series: Books 1-4 by Ana Layne <— FIGHTER SERIES BUNDLE and it’s super-bargain priced today!
- Kitchens of the Great Midwest by J. Ryan Stradal <— Suanne recommends it! “…a book I’m pretty evangelical about is “Kitchens of the Great Midwest.” If you’re a foodie, I think you’ll really love this quirky novel. But I recommend it to everyone.”
- The Jack & Jill Series by Jewel E Ann <— Kandace found us this one! “I saw today the Jack and Jill bundle by Ann Jewel is on sale too. I really enjoyed the series. It was different…”
- FRISK ME, OFFICER by Sylvia Fox <— SHE’S INTO HER DAD’S BEST FRIEND & HE’S A COP!!! *waggles eyebrows* And it’s a recent release on super-bargain right now. “When I head home from college for some peace and quiet while my parents are out of town, a string of robberies leaves me scared and all alone. There’s only one man I can call. And only one man who can protect me…” (recent release)
- Twenty-One (21) by Clarissa Wild <— SHE’S TAKEN AT THE AGE OF 21 TO REPAY A FAMILY DEBT… “For 21 weeks she carried a burden no girl should ever have to carry. Now she loses her freedom to a man born to destroy her. 21 days His name: Angel DeLuca. His mission: To break her in 21 days before she sees through his lies. But she won’t give up without a fight. 21 minutes It takes only 21 minutes for their lives to be forever entwined.” (super-bargain priced today!!)
- The Bachelor Auction (The Bachelors of Arizona) by Rachel Van Dyken <— SUPER-BARGAIN!! Thank you Anna!
- The Secret Life of Trystan Scott (The Complete Collection Vol 1-5) by H.M Ward <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!!! “For a limited time, you can get THE SECRET LIFT OF TRYSTAN SCOTT OMNIBUS edition and take home all 5 volumes and save.”
Jean: You must read the Secret Life of Trystan Scott 1 thru 5 first! Don’t be intimidated! They are like short novellas comprised into one book!
Tessa: The Trystan Scotts series can be read outside of the Ferro family’s series.
- The Siren’s Dream by Amber Belldene
- Thomas’ Heart (Judgement Of The Six Companion Series Book 4) by Melissa Haag
- Blood Vow (Vampire Warrior Romance) (Kyn Series Book 1) by Mina Carter
- Highlander Ever After: Fantasy Romance (Nvengaria Book 3) by Jennifer Ashley
- Little Morning Star (Wicked Crown Book 1) by May Sage
- Strategic Vulnerability: New & Lengthened 2016 Anniversary Edition (Immortal Ops Book 4) by Mandy M. Roth
- Heir: A Wolf Shifter Paranormal Romance (Protectors of the Pack Book 3) by Keira Blackwood
- Untouched (Higher Elevation Series Book 2) by Renee Regent
- Always and Evermore (Home Series Book 4) by Stephanie Andrassy
- Ink Her by Elle Q. Sabine
- Battle for Cymmera (Kingdom Of Cymmera Trilogy) by Dani-Lyn Alexander
- Blind Spot (Blind Justice Book 1) by Adam Zorzi
- Lost in Time: Book 3 in The Fine Art of Deception Series by Alyssa Richards
- An Exaltation of Larks by Suanne Laqueur <— THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!
- HOT GUY (A Christmas Novel) by H.M. Ward <— JUST WENT LIVE THIS EVENING ADD-ON ALERT! She has a one night stand with him, and then he leaves her… “I pull myself together and jump headfirst into the holiday season when I finally get some good news—a job offer at a swank coffee shop in Manhattan. The problem? It’s not a building. I’ll be working in a food truck in ass-cold freezing temps, dressed like a slutty Swiss Miss. Oh, and Hot Guy is there. Every day. Every night. He’s the boss.”
- Out of Bounds by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!!! “…I tell myself one night will have to be enough. But it’s not. And now I can’t get her out of my mind. Even when I’m playing. Even when I need to focus. Even when I’m on the hottest streak of my life. And it turns out, she’s not just some random woman I met. She works for the team. My team…“
- Blindsided: A Titanium Security Christmas Novella (Titanium Security Series Book 6) by Kaylea Cross
- A Cranberry Inn Christmas by Beth Ehemann
- One Enchanted Eve: A Novella (Enchanted Christmas Collection Book 2) by Melissa Tagg
- Lucky Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 12) by Addison Moore <— THEY CAN’T STAND EACH OTHER ALERT!! “His obnoxious mug seems impossible to escape. So when we’re paired together to work on the community interaction project, we call a truce. In fact, the more I hang out with Lawson, the more it seems he really gets me. Not too many people do…“
- Sinful (Desired Affliction Book 4) by C.A. Harms
- The Promise (Dogs of Fire: Wolfpack Book 1) by Piper Davenport
- Skewed (The Mercenary Series Book 1) by Marissa Farrar
- Blame It on the Shame by Ashley Jade
- Vice by Callie Hart <— EX-MILITARY HERO, NOW IN AN MC & FALLS FOR THE DAUGHTER OF A CRIME LORD ALERT!! “…now he’s gone and done something he swore he would never do. He’s fallen for the one girl he can’t have. Cortina Villalobos is an untouchable. The daughter of one of Ecuador’s most notorious cartel leaders, she is beyond Cade’s reach in every way…”
- Mastered by the Sheikh by Opal Carew
- Return to Devotion (Pawleys Island Paradise Book 6) by Laurie Larsen
- Brutal Game (Flynn and Laurel Book 2) by Cara McKenna <— CARA MCKENNA SEQUEL ALERT!!! *squeeeeee!!!* It’s the sequel (follow-up) to “Willing Victim” that shocked many of us, yet we couldn’t help but love it! Here’s my review of WILLING VICTIM!!
- All the Dead Girls (Graveyard Falls Book 3) by Rita Herron
- Oklahoma Starshine (The McIntyre Men Book 2) by Maggie Shayne
- Under The Kissing Bough: 15 Romantic Holiday Novellas
- Let Your Heart Be Light (The Kelly Brothers Book 8) by Crista McHugh
- Chasing the Runaway Bride (Bliss Series Book 3) by Michelle Jo Quinn
- Moonlight and Mistletoe by Megan Hussey
- Over The Edge (The Bridge Series Book 3) by Meredith Wild <— TWO MEN (BEST FRIENDS) WANT HER ALERT!! Good girl lead a privileged life and is ready to make it on her own, but is blindsided by two men… “Liv is the smartest, sexiest prude Will’s ever met, and he can’t wait to break her down. Life is too short for Ian Savo to play by anyone’s rules. Sharing women with his best friend isn’t anything new, so when Will introduces him to Liv, he can’t wait to get a taste. But falling for the same girl, or falling at all, was never in the plans…“
- Lilly: A Kensington Family Novel by Allie Everhart
- Property Of (Ops Warriors MC Book 6) by Harley McRide
- Ghost in the Pages by Angela M Hudson
- The Tree Keeper’s Promise: A Novel (A Shafer Farm Romance Book 2) by Tamara Passey
- A Fine Line by Sue Horsford <— SHE DISCOVERS HER SUBMISSIVE SIDE WHEN SHE MEETS HIM… “…Gabriel’s natural dominance is so compelling that Faye feels her own submissiveness awakening in response, a reaction that both horrifies and excites her. She works with victims of domestic abuse and is adamant that no man will ever tell her what to do. But there’s something about Gabriel that draws her in and gives her a glimpse of who she really wants to be...”
- The Operator (The Peri Reed Chronicles) by Kim Harrison <— KIM HARRISON ALERT!!! “On-the-run ex-agent Peri Reed returns bigger and bolder than ever in this second highly-anticipated installment in #1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison’s new suspense trilogy, The Peri Reed Chronicles.”
- The Cupcake Caper by Kelle Z. Riley
- Game Plan (The Entwined Series Book 1) by TJ Penn
- The Politician’s Heart (Growing Strong Book 3) by Michel Prince
- It’s Destiny: Three Romantic Women’s Fiction Love Stories by Bette Lee Crosby, Tanya Anne Crosby, Julianne MacLean
- Hers to Heal: A Black Eagle Ops Novel by Vonnie Davis
- Catch And Release (Fleur de Lis) by A.L. Vincent
- Bound (Soldiers of Darkness MC Book 3) by Michelle Betham
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Seven by Shayla Black, Laura Kaye, Lara Adrian, Heather Graham, Skye Jordan, CD Reiss <— SUPER-BUNDLE!!! “Six Dark Tales. Six Sensual Stories. Six Page Turners.”
- Unbalanced 2: Marriage Then Love by Laura T. Johnson
- The Accidental Elopement (A Chance Romance) by Maggie Dallen
- Her Improper Affair (The Robinsons) by Shea Mcmaster
- Prison Snatch: A Novel by Cairo
- Love on Tap (Mill Pond) by Judi Lynn
- Taming the Texas Beauty by Jody Vitek
- From Solitude (Ghosts of the Past Series Book 1) by Lainy Bradshaw
- Fifteen Words by Monika Jephcott Thomas <— HISTORICAL WARTIME LOVE STORY ALERT! TORN APART BY WAR, he… “…has been been conscripted to join the war effort as a medic, despite his hatred of Hitler’s regime. His beloved Erika, a privileged young woman, is herself a product of the Hitler Youth. In spite of their stark differences, Max and Erika defy convention and marry. But when Max is stationed at the fortress city of Breslau, their worst nightmares are realised; his hospital is bombed, he is captured by the Soviet Army and taken to a POW camp in Siberia. Max experiences untold horrors, his one comfort the letters he is allowed to send home: messages that can only contain Fifteen Words. Back in Germany, Erika is struggling to survive and protect their young daughter, finding comfort in the arms of a local carpenter…“
- A Family For Christmas by Jordan Silver
- The Summer of Us by Lily Morton <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Staying Home (The Call of Home Book 3) by Alexa Milne <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Love & Rockets (Coastal Heat) by Maggie Wells
- Watch Me Fall Apart (Scars Run Deep Book 2) by Lola Rooney <— THE PARTY GIRL AND THE NERDY BOY ALERT! She falls in his lap one night… “…Harrison is an unapologetic computer geek who devours comic books in his spare time and is working hard to earn his university degree. He couldn’t have less in common with Sally, the crazy party-girl who stumbles into his life one night. So why can’t he get her out of his head?“
- Apprehension (Incandescent Series Book 2) by Sylvie Parizeau
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Pretty Lost Dolls by Ker Dukey & K. Webster – November 28th 2016
- Own: Need pt 3 by K.I. Lynn – November 28th 2016
- Fire in You (Wait for You Series Book 6) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – November 28th 2016
- When All The Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz – November 29th 2016
- Taken (LOST) by Cynthia Eden – November 29th 2016
- Scoring Her: A Billionaire Bad Boys Novella (Book 3.5) (Bad Boy Billionaires) by Max Monroe – November 29th 2016
- J.C. and the Bijoux Jolis: The Rousseaus #3 (The Blueberry Lane Series Book 14) by Katy Regnery – November 29th 2016
- When All The Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz – November 29th 2016
- Good Vampires Go to Heaven: A Deadly Angels Book by Sandra Hill – November 29th 2016
- Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice – November 29th 2016
- Family Jewels: Rose Gardner Investigations #1 by Denise Grover Swank – November 29th 2016
- Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink Book 6) by Carrie Ann Ryan – November 29th 2016
- You Make Me Weak (The Blackwells of Crystal Lake Book 1) by Juliana Stone – November 29th 2016
- Starcrossed, the Complete Series: Bad Romeo; Broken Juliet; Wicked Heart (The Starcrossed Series) by Leisa Rayven – November 29th 2016
- One Hot December (Men at Work) by Tiffany Reisz – December 1st 2016
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon – December 1st 2016
- Rusty Nail (The Uncertain Saints MC Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale – December 1st 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).