- Maverick by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! It’s super-bargain priced today AND it can be read as a standalone! 😀 “…When it comes to women, though, Maverick errs on the side of caution. For all his cocky charm, rugged good looks and sexual swagger, he remains as unreachable as the surrounding peaks. Hot, wild sex? He’ll tell you there’s no better way to spend a cold, wintry night. Relationships? He’d rather freeze. That is until he lays his eyes on American Riley Clarke...”
- Illusions of Evil (Illusions Series Book 1) by Lily White <— LILY WHITE DARK READ ALERT!!! “...I was Eve. His light. His salvation. His bridge to Heaven’s gate. I failed him because my faith was not strong enough. He punished me for not giving in...”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! 80+ on today’s list, and I already have my next two reads all lined up (and we’re buddy-reading). :D!!! They’re in the reader recommendations section below (Drive and Unloved <— you can’t miss ’em ’cause they come with incredible reader reactions) but BOTH are very recent releases, and I’m so excited. I just KNOW they’ll be in my top favorites!
But you now how it goes… new shiny books for today certainly gave me blurb jolts ;). Like that one to the left. Most of All You to devour (Mia. Sheridan. Need I say more?) Ruthless King (Meghan March’s latest and he sounds like a huge jerk-face, and Kooloo is LOVING it as we speak!), In Too Deep (he treats her staff at her restaurant horribly, but then he has an accident and she saves him, and pretends to be his wife to find out how he is… and he believes her!! Tee hee!!), Shiver (Ela Frank’s latest M/M romance, but nooooooo. NOT romance, ’cause he’s a stalker and this. sounds. DARK!!),
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Hard Wood by Lauren Blakely
- Show Me the Way: Fight for Me, Book 1 by A.L. Jackson
- Save a Truck, Ride a Redneck by Molly Harper
- Peripeteia: The City Series, Book 2 by Sarah Lyons Fleming
- Tate: Temptation Series, Book 5 by Ella Frank
- Hold Tight: A For Him Novella by Alexa Riley
- Duke of Desire Elizabeth Hoyt
- Lilac Lane: A Chesapeake Shores Novel, Book 14 by Sherryl Woods
- Ruthless King: The Mount Trilogy, Book 1 by Meghan March
- Dirty Little Promise: Forbidden Desires, Book 2 by Kendall Ryan
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!)
- Drive by Kate Stewart <— EVERYONE’S GOING CRAZY FOR THIS ONE… MAYBE EVEN THE BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR??? I’ve heard that a few times actually… and I’M READING THIS NEXT!!! Wanna buddy-read???
Amy: I just saw this post and *GASP!!!!!!* A Kate Stewart book with Room 212 feels?!? MINE MINE MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!
Cheryl: Amy, it’s been a while since a book has consumed my thoughts; and yes the “feels” and angst like room 212. I put it down to go to sleep, but my mind kept thinking about it. At work, I’m thinking what does *this* mean in the prologue, who is it she’s talking about?? I HAVE to finish it tonight, even though I know I’ll be crying at some point. *grabs a glass of wine and Manny and goes into blankie fort*
Amy: Oh man Cheryl, that settles it…I’m starting it tonight!
Maryse: BUDDY READ AMY!!!! I’m starting as soon as I finish tomorrow’s big new release list!
- Unloved, a love story by Katy Regnery <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE IT’S THE OTHER BIG HUGE HIT OF THE LAST WEEK OR SO!!!!! This one is ALSO my “next”. LOL! How can I read two at once? I dunno, but I want to SO bad.
Rebecca: It was so damn good. It was kind of a tough intro because of recent events IRL but it doesn’t dwell there and the story is beautiful and amazing. Top 10 of the year for me!
Maryse: I’m either starting Drive tonight, or Unloved. GAH!! I think Unloved. MY HEART CAN’T TAKE IT and I haven’t even started yet. 😉 THAT TITLE!!!!
Jean: Maryse, I can’t wait for you to start Unloved!! SO AWESOME!!!!!
Kooloo: Ohhhhhh “Unloved” … only 11% in and I’m bawling my eyes out! So good so good so good
- After We Break: (a standalone novel) by Katy Regnery <— SPEAKING OF KATY REGNERY, Nancy found us this one!!
Nancy: AFTER WE BREAK is a standalone, second chance romance. It is now on sale… I think this sale might have been over looked will all the well deserved excitement of Katy Regnery’s new release UNLOVED.
- Mercy by Annabel Joseph <— ANNABEL JOSEPH SUPER-HARDCORE (DARK???) BDSM BOOK ALERT! And Nancy for us this one bargain-priced!
Nancy: Mercy has been in my Wish List it seems like forever
CaroleDee: Just about anything from Annabel Joseph is amazing. She absolutely pushes the limits, but in an amazing way 🙂
- One by Jewel E Ann <— Was on last week’s list and Cheryl went in and enjoyed it! “I finished One- it was a sweet, funny, feel good read”.
- The Three series by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!! All three books are on sale today!
- Master of Magic by Angela Knight <— ANGELA KNIGHT ALERT!!! “Olivia Flynn finds herself on the brink of death, unable to call upon her Sidhe magic, when a handsome stranger rescues her. But this male is no ordinary human, and Olivia wants nothing to do with him. The foreign magic boiling around him is far beyond the power of even the Sidhe...”
- Wood by Lauren Hawkeye and Cathryn Fox <— TIME TRAVEL ALERT!!
- Dawn (Hero Society Book 1) by Jessica Florence <— SUPERHEROES!!! “...Immortality was given to him as a gift, a gift that failed him and turned him into a shell of the man that has nothing left but to wait out the end of existence alone. Until her...”
- Smoke (Dragon Heartbeats Book 2) by Ava Benton
- Mating Needs (An A.L.F.A. Novel) by Milly Taiden
- Men And Beasts (Fate – Fire – Shifter – Dragon Book 6) by Kris Austen Radcliffe
- Once Hunted, Twice Shy: A Cozy Paranormal Mystery (The Happily Everlasting Series Book 2) by Mandy M. Roth
- Sleeper (Hunter: A Thieves Series Book 3) by Lexi Blake
- Princess of Draga: a space fantasy romance (Draga Court Book 1) by Emma Dean
- Freeing the Beast (Taming the Beast Book 1) by Tina Donahue
- The Emperor of Evening Stars (The Bargainer Book 3) by Laura Thalassa <— Tessa says: Oh Maryse, yesterday Laura Thalassa’s Bargainer series’ prequel went live – The Emperor of Evening Stars. I finished it yesterday (that’s pretty much why I was mostly quiet). Super good and 5 stars. It’s The Bargainer’s story from pre-birth up to the end of the second book, so it has to be read AFTER the second one.
- Bound by Dreams (Cauld Ane Series Book 5) by Piper Davenport
- The Incubus’ Lies (The Incubus Trilogy Book 2) by Adele Huxley
- Queen Bitch of the Callowwood Pack by Siobhan Muir
- Marked Beauty by S.A. Larsen
- Most of All You by Mia Sheridan <— MIA SHERIDAN ALERT!!! SHE MISTRUSTS MEN… and has hardened her heart… “...Then Gabriel Dalton walks into her life. Despite the terrible darkness of his past, there’s an undeniable goodness in him. And even though she knows the cost, Crystal finds herself drawn to Gabriel. His quiet strength is wearing down her defenses and his gentle patience is causing her to question everything she thought she knew…”
- Revealed (Uncovered Book 2) by Amelia J Hunter
- Boone by Robin Cranney
- How Not to be a Bride by Portia MacIntosh
- Christmas at Whisper Beach: A Whisper Beach Novella by Shelley Noble
- Dignity (The Breaking Point Book 2) by Jay Crownover <— JAY CROWNOVER ALERT!!! HE SHUT THE DOOR IN HER FACE… BUT NOW SHE’S DISAPPEARED ENTIRELY… “…I couldn’t figure out how to help myself, so there was zero chance I knew how to save someone else. That someone else was Noe Lee. She was the unkempt, unruly thief who was just as smart as I was and twice as street savvy. She was annoyingly adorable beneath the dirt and grime, and she was in trouble. In way over her head, I told myself it wasn’t my job to keep her from drowning. In the Point, it was sink or swim…“
- Saving Zola (Sleeper SEALs Book 4) by Becca Jameson
- Joyfully His (Sterling Canyon Book 4) by Jamie Beck
- SEALs of Honor: Ryder by Dale Mayer
- Snowbound in Starlight Bend: A Riding Hard Novella by Jennifer Ashley
- Ruthless King (The Anti-Heroes Collection Book 1) by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH ALERT!!! HE’S THE KING OF NEW ORLEANS AND HE’S GOING TO OWN HER… “...I didn’t need to loan money to a failing family distillery, but it amuses me to have them in my debt. To have her in my debt. She doesn’t know she caught my attention. She should’ve been more careful. I’m going to own her...” <— KOOLOO is excited!! :D!!! “Maryse babe!!! I’m reading Meghan March’s latest and dare I predict greatest, “Ruthless King”, maybe we will see… only 30% in and FLOVE her alpha male Gerrrarrr!!! *excuse me* in this one – total A-hole but still sooo sexy now back to Mr Lachlan Mount!!! Teehee“
- I’ll Go (Joaquin & Nayeli Book 2) by B. Love
- In Too Deep: Station Seventeen Book 3 by Kimberly Kincaid
- When God-Fearing Women Put On Boots: A Southern Chick-Lit Mystery (The MisAdventures of Miss Lilly Book 4) by Kalan Chapman Lloyd
- Fiancé for the Night by Melissa McClone
- Capture: River City Heroes 3 by Elle Rush
- Burn for You (Slow Burn Book 1) by J.T. Geissinger <— FAKE MARRIAGE TO A BILLIONAIRE ALERT! “…Bianca would sooner douse herself in hot sauce than cook for Jackson again, but when he asks her to cater his fund-raiser, Bianca can’t refuse, knowing the cash will help pay her mother’s medical bills. Then Jackson makes another outrageous request: Marry me. The unconventional offer includes an enormous sum...”
- Jesse’s Girl by Shiloh Walker
- The Other Half of Me (The Coming Home Series Book 1) by Jennifer Sivec
- Wild Justice (Delta Force Book 3) by M. L. Buchman
- Losing Leah Holloway (A Claire Fletcher and Detective Parks Mystery Book 2) by Lisa Regan
- Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures Book 4) by Shayla Black <— SHAYLA BLACK ALERT!! HE NEEDS TO GET MARRIED & SHE’S GONNA FAKE IT FOR HIM… “...Ella Hope is an actress happy for any paying gig, but jilting a hottie in public isn’t what she had in mind. Still, she needs rent, and he’s in a bind. How hard can it be? While playing at matrimony, suddenly their intimacy isn’t so fake. Ella can’t help but fantasize that Carson is her groom and they will live happily ever after. But once his company is safe, will he want her anymore?“
- Crazy in Love (A Love & Harmony Romance) by Crystal B. Bright
- Mi Amor by Randi Perrin
- Once a Charmer (Charmed in Texas) by Sharla Lovelace
- A Hummingbird Christmas (Glacier Creek Book 1) by Karen Foley
- Slap Shot: An Aces Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson <— HOCKEY STAR HAS BEEN GRIEVING HIS WIFE ALERT!! “…I’m not looking for a relationship. Just sex. Yeah, I know how that makes me sound. But the truth is, I’ll never love another woman the way I loved my wife. When I meet a sexy bridesmaid at my teammate’s wedding, I decide to scratch that itch. A fling with Kendra Armstrong in her posh hotel room could be just what the trainer ordered...”
- Can’t Help Falling in Love (Memphis Moments Book 2) by Annalisa Daughety
- Jagged Edge (The Arsenal Book 1) by Cara Carnes
- Mad Love (A Nolan Brothers Novel Book 4) by Amy Olle
- Forgetting Jack Cooper: The Outlaw Edition by Jennifer Chance
- In Too Deep (Doing Bad Things Book 2) by Jordan Marie <— HE’S INSUFFERABLE & THEN SHE PRETENDS TO BE HIS WIFE!! “...Mistake number three was saving his life when he fell. It would have been less complicated to hide his body. When the hospital refuses to let me know how he is, I panic. Claiming to be his wife might be my biggest mistake yet—especially when he believes me!..”
- The Company by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS ALERT!! An assassin, a girl who’s been a secret her whole life, and needs to choose between two men, and a young girl who has all sorts of bad… and hopes for good.
- Character Flaws: A Standalone Romantic Comedy by Sierra Hill
- Captured (The Stripped Series Book 2) by Stacy-Deanne
- Bang (Hard Rock Harlots Book 5) by Kendall Grey <— KENDALL GREY ROCK STARS ALERT!!
- Denver’s Calling (Cooper’s Ridge Series Book 1) by JJ Harper <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Shiver by Ela Frank & Brooke Blaine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! OOPS!! Never mind… DARK-READ STALKER ALERT! ”Warning: This is not a love story. It is not a romance. This is an obsessive stalker lust story that contains darker themes that may serve as a trigger to some readers. Shiver is a standalone novel.“ “Everything I told you is true—I’m not a good man, but you choose what you want to hear. You shouldn’t have come that night. Maybe then you’d be safe. But it’s too late now. I want you because you remind me of him. I need you to give me back what I lost.”
- Returning for Love: A Western Romance Novel (Long Valley Book 4) by Erin Wright
- The Big D by Brittany Crowley
- Almost Always (Book 2) by Christie Ridgway
- Crave, Part Two (Crave Duet Book 2) by E.K. Blaire <— E.K. BLAIRE’S DUET IS NOW COMPLETE!!
- NSFW by Piper Lawson <— He’s her boss… “Avery Banks, our resident rising star, is a shark. The tall, blond, and gorgeous kind with zero patience and even less forgiveness. Good thing I’m the Mae West of executive assistants. I live to put grown men in their place….
- His by Deception by Stephanie Morris
- Wild on the Red Carpet (The Hollywood Showmance Chronicles Book 3) by Olivia Jaymes
- The Eventide Hour: City of Sin by Ursula Sinclair
- Luck isn’t a Lady (The Portland Pioneers Book 3) by Beth Bolden
- The Day She Cried by K. Webster <— K. WEBSTER’S LATEST & HE HATES HER!!! I *think* it’s a dark read? I’m not sure, but it sounds dark….. “...Now she’s back. Cracked. Broken. Lost. And for the first time in a long time, I feel free. Free from our past. Free from my present that suffocates me. Free to destroy her future. Her misery is my music. Thrilling. Invigorating. Intoxicating. For so long, all I’ve done is hate her. So why do I love her?”
- The End (Stained Duet Book 2) by Charlotte E Hart
- Good Day Johnson (The Good Johnson Series) by Rose Silverstone
- Going All In by Stephanie C. Lyons-Keeley and Wayne J. Keeley
- Wicked: A Small Town Romance (Love in Lone Star Book 3) by Ashley Bostock
- F*cking Shattered by K.B. Andrews
- This Is Not About Love by Carissa Ann Lynch <— ALL THREE WOMEN WANT HIM… “…All three women have their sights—and hearts—set on Michael. They each share some kind of connection with him, which is why not one of them is willing to back down. And when you have three women vying for the attention of one man…it means war…“
- Holiday Risk (Pelican Bay Security Book 2) by Megan Matthews
- Unbreakable Beauty by Tara Sosa
- Captured Memories (Cupid’s Café Book 3) by Katherine McIntyre
- Smoky Mountain Brides by Katt Anderson and Pam Watts Harris
- Like a Boss (Double Trouble Duet Book 1) by Liz Matis
- Bad Friends (Wild Love Book 6) by Red L. Jameson
- Scored by Sloane Howell <— BASEBALL PLAYER ALERT!! HE WALKS INTO HER STORE… “...Maybe it’s my rocker style or my lack of filter that intimidates the boys. So I’m pleasantly surprised when Matt Stallworth waltzes into the indie record store where I work and gives as good he gets. Turns out Matt is a professional baseball player, which should mean he’s out of my league...”
- CHRISTMAS WISH (HEAVENLY CHRISTMAS Book 3) by Patrice Wilton
- BloodWar (Smoky Mountain Series Book 5) by Lee Wardlow
- Hide and Seek (Vigilance) by Desiree Holt
- The Year of No Rules by Rose McClelland
img src="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51FUqqHVt5L._SL75_.jpg" alt="" />
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Thrill of Love: Ty Braden (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor Book 6) by Melissa Foster – October 18th 2017
- Bountiful (True North Book 4) by Sarina Bowen – October 20th 2017
- Hard Wood by Lauren Blakely – October 23rd 2017
- Falling Fast by Aurora Rose Reynolds – October 24th 2017
- Hallow Be the Haunt: A Krewe of Hunters Novella by Heather Graham – October 24th 2017
- A Little Too Late by Staci Hart – October 24th 2017
- Strange Weather: Four Short Novels by Joe Hill – October 24th 2017
- Leopard’s Blood (A Leopard Novel) by Christine Feehan – October 24th 2017
- Forever Right Now by Emma Scott – October 24th 2017
- Tainted Butterfly (Tainted Knights Book 2) by Terri Anne Browning – October 24th 2017
- Go to Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – October 27th 2017