WEDNESDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! WHITNEY G’s LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!!! On a Tuesday and the author says “**This is a second chance romance, inspired by Adele’s “When We Were Young“**” and Angela LOVED it, saying: “I devoured and finished this yesterday at 2 am! I was so worth it but in going to be exhausted today!!!”➔➔➔➔➔
“We met on a Tuesday.
Became best friends, then lovers, on a Tuesday.
And it all fell apart on a Tuesday…”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY EVERYONE! It’s a BIG LIST TODAY (80+), and by the look of the awesome pre-order highlights for next week, probably an even bigger list then. But I’ve got a bunch from this list with blurbs that have titillated me. 😀
In fact, here’s my mini blurb jolt list: Five (J.A. Huss’s latest and it sounds like a sweet and intense second chance romance book, and so many of my friends were highly anticipating this one!), Lucas (*ahem* Hockey star he leaves a little surprise after a one night stand. 😉 I can only imagine… tee hee!!) Ties That Bind (Her ex and their sex tape went public, and ruined her famous image… and now he needs her help. This one sounds SO good, but it seems like a shorter book. How can she pack so much story into something in the hundred-and-something page range? I dunno, but it can be done. I’ve read awesome short ones before), White Bodies (Psych-thriller, and while they look like the perfect couple, her sister notices she seems abused… and she joins an online support group), Wicked Dirty (J. Kenner’s latest, and he’s a Hollywood heartthrob bad boy, caught by the paparazzi with a one night stand, so he tells them she’s his fiance. Oops!), Born, Darkly (Dark read? Or psych-thriller? Either way it sounds awesome. She’s a criminal psychologist and she’s falling for her serial killer patient. YIKES!!!!!! How in the heck is THAT going to play out. Oh I wanna know!!), and the one blurb that REALLY got me so hard in the feels… One More Thing. OMG that one sounds like it’s going to be emotionally heartrending and exquisite (she’s grieving her husband, and years later meets someone knew… in almost the same way she met her husband. “…that stick of gum was the catalyst of a series of events where our paths would continue to cross. There would be a broken nose, a fractured hand, a cat on a lead and a crashed corporate Christmas party that would align our hearts and make me realise that I wanted to be happy again. But there would be tears. Many, many tears. Because falling in love isn’t easy, especially when you’re still in love with another man.”) <— Tell me that doesn’t sound awesome??!!
And! Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybirds ➔ 19 Monday Earlybird Book Releases (some heavy-hitters on that one!!) PLUS, in case you missed it, my latest book review is up and this book was 5-STAR PLUS AWESOME!!! ➔ Book Review – Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels
- Blade of Darkness: Immortal Guardians, Book 7 by Dianne Duvall
- Fool Me Once: First Wives Series, Book 1 Catherine Bybee
- The Last Move by Mary Burton
- The Shape of You by Felice Stevens <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Badd Ass: Badd Brothers, Book 2 by Jasinda Wilder
- Keeping Lily by Izzy Sweet
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!)
- Fraternize (Players Game Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken <— RECENT RELEASE & MY BOOKS BUDS LOVED IT! Football players and she’s the cheerleader that isn’t allowed to fraternize with them!! 😀
Jean: Maryse, you have to read Fraternize by Rachel Van Dyken! Soooo good!!!! Love triangle, pro football players, awesome banter. I really think you would love it!
Tessa: You liked Fraternize! Wasn’t that just a wonderful book?
Jean: Fraternize was done perfectly Tessa!
Cheryl: Fraternize sounds good Jean and it’s KU. So many others on the list sound good too. One-click crazy!!
- Womanizer by Katy Evans <— KATY EVANS SUPER-BARGAIN!! He’s her brother’s best friend and a CEO… “He wasn’t the One. He was just a womanizer. But for a time, he would be mine.“
Lisa M: Womanizer by Katy Evans!!! Stopped what I was currently reading & started reading & finished Womanizer!! So drawn in from the start!! Is it too early to have a book hangover? Love every single book of Katy’s I have every read. Her writing is so incredible. I’m at a loss for words what to say. Good thing I’m not a writer!!! Callan & Livy together so HOT!! Lots of laughable moments. Highly recommend this series!! Anyone else read it yet?
Jean: Hi guys! I’m devouring Womanizer right now! So good!
- Shacking Up by Helen Hunting <—HELENA HUNTING SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY!! HE MADE HER SICK... and miss her big break! “…instead of getting her big break, she gets sick as a dog and completely bombs it in the most humiliating fashion. All thanks to a mysterious, gorgeous guy who kissed—and then coughed on—her at a party the night before. Luckily, her best friend might have found the perfect opportunity; a job staying at the lavish penthouse apartment of hotel magnate Bancroft Mills while he’s out of town, taking care of his exotic pets. But when the newly-evicted Ruby arrives to meet her new employer, it turns out Bane is the same guy who got her sick…”
Jean: For those of you who like the slow burn, Shacking Up will be for you. I really liked it!
- Larson Brother’s series by Cherrie Lynn <— CHERRIE LYNN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! All three books!! Look what Nancy found for us!!
Nancy: What a fantastic deal!! I one-clicked them all this morning!! Cherry Lynn’s 3 book series LARSON BROTHERS are now on sale…
- Pitch Dark by by Alex Grayson & A. M. Wilson <— RECENT RELEASE, DARK READ & SOUNDS LIKE A PSYCH-THRILLER! It freaked Nancy out!
Nancy: OK!! I read a ARC of DARK PITCH by Alex Grayson and A.M. Wilson. It is very good, but very, very dark. With my triggers I struggled with some of the abuse scenes. My “sympathetic” husband said, “It’s just fiction!! The author could write that Lake Michigan with milk.”
- EMMA SCOTT SUPER-SALE ALERT!! <— HUGE SUPER-SALE on all of Emma Scott’s books and WE. LOVE. HER!!!!!!!! I’ve read and reviewed quite a few and can’t wait to jump into more, and it seems her entire collection is on sale right now. YAY US!!!! R found it for us!! 😀
- Storm Gathering (The Scorpius Syndrome Book 4) by Rebecca Zanetti
- Invisible Warrior (The Protectors Series) Book #11 by Teresa Gabelman
- Blade of Darkness (Immortal Guardians Book 7) by Dianne Duvall
- The Vilka’s Captive: Scifi Alien Romance (Shifters of Kladuu Book 3) by Pearl Foxx
- Mated Hearts (Durant Brothers Book 1) by Rayne Rachels
- Lunar Shadows (The Guardians Series Book 2) by T.F. Walsh
- Poseidon’s Addiction: (Gods of Olympus, Book Five) by Brenda Trim and Tami Julka
- Bonds Broken & Silent (Fate Fire Shifter Dragon Book 4) by Kris Austen Radcliffe
- The Incident Under the Overpass (The Traiteur Trilogy Book 1) by Anne McClane
- Bodies In Motion (Newton’s Laws Book 1) by Liana Brooks
- Bound by Song (Cauld Ane Series Book 4) by Piper Davenport <— PARANORMAL BROODING ROCK STAR ALERT! “…He’s also the lead singer of the most popular and successful band in the world. His ability to weave a fantasy in lyrics offers him anything he desires. When he meets his mate backstage at one of his concerts, he expects she will fall into his arms and thank him for being hers. She doesn’t...”
- The Vixen’s Lead (Kit Davenport Book 1) by Tate James
- Wickedly Spirited (A Baba Yaga Novella) by Deborah Blake
- Her Midnight Cowboy (Keeper’s Kin Book 1) by Beth Alvarez
- Zero-G: Green Space (The Samuel Lord Series) by William Shatner and Jeff Rovin <— WILLIAM SHATNER SCI FI ALERT!
- Five by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! The author says: “A standalone book that is also a spin-off of the Rook & Ronin Series and prequel to the Mister Series. You can read it first, you can read it last. It doesn’t really matter because it’s f*cking Five.”
- Mr. Hat Trick (Frisky Beavers Book 4) by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller
- Let There Be Love (The Sled Dog Series Book 1) by Melissa Storm
- The Billionaire’s Assistant: A Billionaire Romance (The Hampton Billionaires Book 4) by Erika Rose
- My Image of You by Melanie Moreland
- Shameless Surrender by Jaymie Holland
- The Sweet Life by Sharon Struth
- Lucas: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT’S LATEST HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! Oh he leaves something behind after a one-night stand!! I wonder what THAT could be. 😉 “…Museum curator Stephanie Frazier has always put business before pleasure, which just about explains her nonexistent sex life. But when Stephanie meets Luc at a champagne-fueled gala, she finds herself flirting like crazy—and going home with the uninhibited athlete. For one night, she learns what passion is all about. She just never counted on the little surprise Luc leaves behind. And that’s when things really start to get . . . interesting...”
- Until Forever (Changing Hearts Book 4) by Yesenia Vargas
- Hometown Girl by Courtney Walsh
- Bet On It (Sliding Home Book 1) by Elizabeth Perry
- The Queen by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN ALERT!! THE FINAL BOOK IN THE MASTERPIECE DUET!!
- Foundation (The Hunted Series Book 5) by Ivy Smoak
- Ride It Out (A Desert Dogs Novel) by Cara McKenna <— CARA McKENNA ALERT!!!
- Happily Ever Afters by Rachel Magee
- Healed by You (The Harbour Series Book 2) by Christy Pastore <— TWO FAMOUS FRIENDS & A FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! “...The two of us knew what rock bottom looked like and we needed a way out of the rubble before it destroyed our careers and our reputations. From multiple staged paparazzi appearances and charity polo matches in the Hamptons to romps in the Caribbean and even being seen together at a high-profile celebrity wedding, the plan was simple—an agreement that would benefit all involved. But, falling in love was never part of the plan…“
- ROXIE & FRED: a novel by Richard Alther
- Defending Hearts (An Atlanta Skyline Novel) by Rebecca Crowley
- After Office Hours: Seducing the Professor by Amelia J. Matthews and Heather Young-Nichols
- Ties That Bind (Hot in Hollywood Book 1) by Katee Robert <— SHE WAS ONCE FAMOUS, NOW RUINED… HER EX (& SEX TAPE CO-STAR) NEEDS HER HELP! Okay this too, sounds GREAT!! “These days, instead of being an A-lister, she’s divorce attorney to the A-listers. So when her ex—and fellow sex tape star—Jack shows up, needing her expertise, she wants nothing to do with it. Jack McArthur might have costarred in that sex tape, but he didn’t share Cora’s fate—instead of tanking his career, the tape skyrocketed it. Now, as one of Hollywood’s most buzzed about new directors, Jack has everything to lose—especially when he wakes up after a friend’s bachelor party gone wrong to find that he’s apparently married a woman he’s never met before…and now can’t find. Desperate, he goes to the only person who he knows can help—Cora...”
- Animal Attraction (Hot in Hollywood Book 2) by Katee Robert <— SHE’S A PRIVATE EYE SPYING ON THE BILLIONAIRE ALERT! LOL this sounds hilarious, too! “…When he realizes a neighbor has been neglecting his dog, he takes matters into his own hands—by taking the dog. If he’s been trolling the neighbor ever since with hilarious fliers around the area… Well, he’s only human. When he finds a pretty redhead trespassing on his property in search of the missing dog, he sees the ultimate distraction until the launch…”
- Planting Hope (a Where the Heart Is romance, book 3) by Brenda S. Anderson
- Vice (Vegas Sins Series Book 1) by Rosanna Leo
- The Guardian (A Wounded Warrior Novel) by Anna del Mar
- All of the Rogers by Erin Lockwood <— OVERWORKED TEEN BALLERINA & THE BOY THAT STARES OFF IN THE DISTANCE… “…My time at school is a blur, except for biology. I don’t rush through that class, because I get to see Roger Byrnes. He probably doesn’t even know I exist, but my heart beats a little faster when I see him walk through the classroom door with his messy hair and carefree attitude. He has so much energy. But then he stares off into the distance, and I wonder what he’s thinking...”
- Giant Men and Violent Women by Clover Blaire
- Love’s Full Circle by Cherry Christensen
- First Love (Family Bound Book 1) by Emme Gene
- White Bodies: An Addictive Psychological Thriller by Jane Robins <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!! THEY LOOK LIKE THE PERFECT COUPLE BUT… “…Callie, Tilda’s unassuming twin, has watched her sister visibly shrink under Felix’s domineering love. She has looked on silently as Tilda stopped working, nearly stopped eating, and turned into a neat freak, with mugs wrapped in Saran Wrap and suspicious syringes hidden in the bathroom trash. She knows about Felix’s uncontrollable rages, and has seen the bruises on the white skin of her sister’s arms. Worried about the psychological hold that Felix seems to have over Tilda, Callie joins an Internet support group for victims of abuse and their friends. However, things spiral out of control and she starts to doubt her own judgment…”
- Helios Renewed (The Helios Chronicles Book 3) by Tawa M. Witko
- Out on a Limb (Can’t Help Falling) by Lauren Giordano
- The Life We Almost Had by Laura Miller <— LAURA MILLER’S LATEST ALERT!!!! “...she was the girl next door. And he was the boy, who could never get on her father’s good side. But none of that mattered. The only thing that mattered was that her heart had picked him. But that was years ago. And now, Berlin’s sister is praying for someone to show up to take her brother’s mind off the girl from his past...”
- What Are The Odds by Kimberley Hatch
- You Can’t Hurry Love (A Cates Brothers Book) by Lee Kilraine
- The VERY Poor Man (The VERY Manly Book 4) by Laura Stapleton
- Acting on Impulse (Love on Cue) by Mia Sosa <— SHE’S A TRAINER & HE’S A HOLLYWOOD HEARTHROB ON THE PLANE... “…She vows to keep her vacation a man-free zone but when a cute guy is seated next to her on the plane, Tori can’t resist a little harmless flirting. Hollywood heartthrob Carter Stone underwent a dramatic physical transformation for his latest role and it’s clear his stunning seat mate doesn’t recognize the man beneath the shaggy beard and extra lean frame. Now Carter needs help rebuilding his buff physique and Tori is perfect for the job…”
- Breaking the Fall (Summer at Falling Pines Lake Book 2) by Vanessa M. Knight
- This Old Cafe (Stonehill Romance Book 5) by Marci Boudreaux
- Always Faithful (Rules of Engagement Book 1) by Caitlyn Willows
- Like Father, Like Son by Sarah Masters <— M/M ROMANCE SUSPENSE ALERT!!
- Wicked Dirty (Wicked Nights (Stark World) Book 2) by J. Kenner <— FAMOUS ACTOR IS CAUGHT IN A COMPROMISING POSITION WITH A ONE NIGHT STAND ALERT!! “…Struggling waitress Sugar Laine agrees to spend one night with Lyle—but only because she’s desperate to save her family home. She never expects that a night of passion will turn into a pretend engagement … or that the heat between them will blossom into love. But sometimes love has a price…“
- All We Are (The Six Series Book 5) by Sonya Loveday
- Tragic King (The Dominant Bastard Duology Book 2) by Sparrow Beckett
- The Unlucky Bride (Bride, Texas Series Book 2) by Sylvia McDaniel
- Tide of Deceit (Coastal Redemption Book 1) by Tamra Lassiter
- Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels Book 2) by Kelly Elliott <— KELLY ELLIOTT ALERT!! SHE WRITES ABOUT LOVE… “...A few Frank Sinatra songs and a wildly handsome cowboy who calls me Darlin’, will have me second guessing everything I ever thought I knew about love...”
- Turning up the Heat by Erika Wilde
- Prairie Fire: Cowboys of the Flint Hills by Tessa Layne
- Honest Intentions (The Safeguard Series, Book Five) by Kennedy Layne
- Red Blooded: Trey, Jack, Jimmy (Red Hot & Blue Book 1) by Cat Johnson
- Brew: A Love Story by Tracy Ewens <— HE’S A SINGLE FATHER BREWMASTER & SHE’S AN ER DOCTOR ALERT! “…Sure, she occasionally misses the buzz of the San Francisco General Hospital ER, but Ella is learning that navigating a fuller life can be just as exciting. When Boyd’s son, Mason, seeks out Dr. Ella for “advice” and Boyd stumbles all over her newly healed heart, she finds herself longing for something she never knew existed. But families are messy...”
- Faded by M.A. Lee
- Find Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 3) by Tiffany Snow <— TIFFANY SNOW ALERT!! This series MUST be read in order...
- Fool Me Once (First Wives Series Book 1) by Catherine Bybee
- Rock Me (Bodyguard Bad Boys) by Carly Phillips <— A POP STAR & HER BODY GUARD ALERT!!
- The Last Move by Mary Burton
- Forever Concealed (Forever Bluegrass Book 7) by Kathleen Brooks
- Make Me Yours (Bridgewater County Book 5) by Vanessa Vale
- Riverstorm (The River Valley Series Book 5) by Tess Thompson
- Royal Hacker (White Hat Security Book 2) by Linzi Baxter
- Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet Book 1) by Trisha Wolfe <— PSYCH-THRILLER DARK ROMANCE? PSYCHOLOGIST FALLS FOR HER SERIAL KILLER PATIENT ALERT!! Ooooooooh yesssssss!!! This sounds SO good. “A dark and twisted maze awaits criminal psychologist London Noble when she falls for her patient, convicted serial killer, Grayson Pierce Sullivan. As she unravels the traps, her sanity tested with each game, she’s forced to acknowledge the true evil in the world around her…”
- Drawn to Him: A Romance Collection by Willow Winters, M. Never, L.J. Shen, K. Webster, Jade West, Isabella Starling, A. Zavarelli, K.L. Kreig <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT! “DRAWN TO HIM is a collection of eight exclusive never-before-seen novellas you can’t resist, complete with HEAs. They have all the book feels and angst you’ve been wanting.”
- One More Thing: (a 47 Things novel) by Lilliana Anderson <— OH MY HEART!!!!! HELP ME THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME (TOTALY BLURB-JOLT FOR ME!)… she’s grieving the loss of her husband and then years later, she meets him… “Five years later, fate has one more thing in store for me. It wants to play around in my life again. Its tool? Another blasted stick of gum. Same place, only this time, it was Jude Baker, a university lecturer, who slipped on the gum. Despite being a pacifist, he wasn’t particularly happy about it and made his distaste abundantly clear. But that stick of gum was the catalyst of a series of events where our paths would continue to cross. There would be a broken nose, a fractured hand, a cat on a lead and a crashed corporate Christmas party that would align our hearts and make me realise that I wanted to be happy again. But there would be tears. Many, many tears. Because falling in love isn’t easy, especially when you’re still in love with another man.”
- I Stole His Car (Love at First Crime Book 1) by Jessica Frances
- Play on the Field: Play on the Field: Game Time Series by S.M. Donaldson
- Alphas of Danger by Shayla Black, Lexi Blake, Mari Carr, Kris Cook, Anissa Garcia, Kym Grosso, Jenna Jacob, Kennedy Layne, Isabella LaPearl, Carrie Ann Ryan <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT! “Ten bestselling authors, masters of spine-tingling romantic suspense, bring you brand-new stories that will yank you to the edge of your seat and have your heart pounding as you turn the pages. Best of all, the proceeds will benefit 4 Paws for Ability, a worldwide agency that enriches the lives of children and veterans with disabilities by training and placing quality, task-trained service dogs.“
- Checkmate: This is Beautiful (Logan & Kayla, #2) (Checkmate Duet Series Book 6) by Kennedy Fox <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! But the author says: “**This is book w in the Logan & Kayla Saga–a second-chance romance. Must read Checkmate: This is Dangerous (Logan & Kayla, #1) (Checkmate Duet Series Book 5) first. However, you don’t need to read any of the other Checkmate duet series to enjoy this one, but is always recommended as they are both introduced in the earlier books.**”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Hollywood Love: Book 3: A sexy celebrity romance (Hollywood Billionaires) by Jillian Dodd – September 22nd 2017
- Donovan’s Heart (Fourth Down) by Violet Duke – September 25th 2017
- Forsaken by Night (Moonbound Clan Vampires Book 3) by Larissa Ione – September 25th 2017
- Matched by S.E. Lund – September 25th 2017
- Dark Swan by Gena Showalter – September 25th 2017
- Stone (Pandemic Sorrow Book 4) by Stevie J. Cole – September 25th 2017
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins – September 26th 2017
- Completely: A New York Novel (The New York Trilogy) by Ruthie Knox – September 26th 2017
- The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag Book 3) by Sara Ney – September 26th 2017
- Stud Finder (1001 Dark Nights) by Lauren Blakely – September 26th 2017
- Whiskey Sharp: Jagged by Lauren Dane – September 26th 2017
- Chasing Christmas Eve: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel (Healing Harts) by Jill Shalvis – September 26th 2017
- The Hunt (A Devil’s Isle Novel) by Chloe Neill – September 26th 2017
- Too Beautiful to Break (Romancing the Clarksons) by Tessa Bailey – September 26th 2017
- Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – September 26th 2017
- Archangel’s Viper (A Guild Hunter Novel) by Nalini Singh – September 26th 2017
- Running Into Love (Fluke My Life) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – September 26th 2017
- Hail No (Hail Raisers Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – September 27th 2017
- Racer by Katy Evans – September 28th 2017
- The Next Generation (Conversion Book 4) by S.C. Stephens – September 28th 2017