<— LOOK WHAT’S LIVE!!! This is the latest and LAST release in Kristen Ashley’s “The ‘Burg” series and OMG this blurb gave me a jolt or sure. A case of unrequited love. I just hope I get to “live it” with the heroine and feel that ache for a bit before the delicious “MINE” relief. 😉 YAY ME!!!! I mean who can resist this?!!
In love for years with the last bastion of the ‘burg’s eligible bachelors, Garrett Merrick, Cher worked hard at making him laugh. Being one of the guys. Having him in her life the only way she could. All this knowing he was in love with another woman…
*happy wiggle*!!!!!!! 😀
Lee: 39% in Hold On..!! Arghhhhh the feels!!! I just CAN’T!!
Maryse: I LOVE FEELS!!!!
Rochelle: I spent the morning reading Hold On. It was so damn good! Yes, I cried and now I think I’m ruined for other books.
Okay so from this list, MY “I-have-to-read-this-now” list includes: Hold On (of course!! KA unrequited love for me? Yes please!) and Begging for It (I absolutely LOVED book #1 and it had me crazy and I couldn’t wait for relief, and here it is!! I hope! 😉 ) and Crosstown Crush (Cara McKenna!!! Also my favorite author and this married couple is trying out a new fantasy and OMG HELP!! It’s giving me cramps already!), and Badger (also by Cara McKenna and the story sounds SO unique and so awesome and kind of dark and hilarious Oh I HAVE TO READ THIS BADLY!!) and Hanover House (she’s studying psychopaths and serial killers), and Wake-Up Call (wakes up with amnesia of the last 5 years and she does NOT want her life…). And I highlighted a bunch more that sound crazy-good too, below.
Let me know what ones sound good to you.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web: A Lisbeth Salander Novel – Millennium Series, Book 4 by David Lagercrantz
- Dark Ghost: Carpathian, Book 27 by Christine Feehan
- Archangel’s Enigma: Guild Hunter Series #8 by Nalini Singh
- Hold On by Kristen Ashley
- The Drafter: The Peri Reed Chronicles, Book 1 by Kim Harrison
- Under My Skin: A Stark Novel, Book 3 by J. Kenner
- Only a Kiss by Mary Balogh
- Undercover by Danielle Steel
- Devoted in Death: In Death, Book 41 by J.D. Robb <— PRE-ORDER releasing September 15th!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Wrecked and Ruined Series Box Set by Aly Martinez <— Not a new release BUT a HUGELY AWESOME rock-bottom price series bundle deal, and this is a series that I am LOVING!!!
- For You (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley <— In celebration of the LAST release in this series Hold On THE FABULOUS Kristen Ashley has put ALL of the books in this series on SUPER-SALE! I posted ‘em below in the correct reading order. YAY US!!!
- At Peace (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley
- Golden Trail (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley
- Games of the Heart (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley
- The Promise (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley
- Broken (Broken Trilogy Book 1) by J.L. Drake <— Marit loves this one! “OMG, I looooooved it!! She’s abducted and a special Force guy saves her and keeps her hidden! He’s hot *squeeeeeeeeeee*”
- Creep (Creep series Book 1) by Jennifer Hillier <— And to satisfy my psych-thriller love story urge, I started this one last night (it was a recommendation on our “The Ultimate Book List of Gasp-Worthy Plot Twists & Crazy Endings” list, and I one clicked it as soon as I saw the super-sale price. HECK YES! So far SOOOOO good. She’s a professor that just got engaged and dumped her “affair” (he’s her teacher’s assistant) and let’s just say he’s not too happy… Eeeeeeep!!!
- Archangel’s Enigma (Guild Hunter) by Nalini Singh
- Queen of Shadows: Throne of Glass 4 (Throne of Glass series) by by Sarah J. Maas
- The Drafter (The Peri Reed Chronicles Book 1) by Kim Harrison
- A Red-Rose Chain: An October Daye Novel by Seanan McGuire
- Howl My Name (BBW Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance) (Grayslake Book 5) by Celia Kyle
- Three Parts Fey (An Obscure Magic Book 3) by Viola Grace
- Dark Ghost (Carpathian Book 26) by Christine Feehan
- 50 Shades of Grrr 2: 10 Book Shifter Paranormal Romance Collection by Artemis Wolffe, Wednesday Raven, Alannah Blacke, Terra Wolf, Christy Rivers, Steffanie Holmes, Cara Wylde, Ever Coming, Annora Soule, Crystal Dawn
- Warlock Unbound (Heart’s Desire) by Dana Marie Bell
- Claiming His Desire (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club Book 6) by Ellis Leigh
- Bound by Light (Cauld Ane Book 7) by Tracey Jane Jackson
- Erase Me Not (The Paradisi Chronicles) by Sarah Woodbury
- Lady of Magick (A Noctis Magicae Novel Book 2) by Sylvia Izzo Hunter
- By Moonlight (Paranormal Box Set Vol. 1): 15 Complete Novels & Novellas From Your Favorite Paranormal Authors
- Cunning Little Tales of Midnight and Vixenry by a damsel
- What You Wish For by Gina Wynn <— SOUNDS INTENSE!! “Caught between two men in two different lives, it is essential Maggie learns whether she has the power to call one world ‘home’ without destroying the people she loves.”
- Summit of the Wolf (Silver Wolf Clan Book 4) by Tera Shanley
- Recombined (Irrevocable Series Book 3) by Samantha Jacobey <— DYSTOPIAN
- Evan’s Epiphany (Highgate Shifters Book 4) by Sydney Presley
- Sorcerer to the Crown (Sorcerer Royal Novel, A) by Zen Cho
- Dreamthief (Fairy World MD Book 1) by Tamara Grantham
- Darker Nights by Nan Comargue
- The Vampire, the Handler, and Me by Eileen Sheehan
- Ever After (Cursed Series) by Odessa Gillespie Black
- Space Wrangler (Space Rustlers) by Kate Donovan
- Tall, Dark and Immortal (Entity Series) by Cat Devon
- The Queen Of Scarred Hearts (Reclaimed Souls Book 2) by Kelly Washington
- Enchanted Revenge (Empyrean Chronicles Book 1) by Theresa M. Jones
- Hold On (The ‘Burg Series Book 6) by Kristen Ashley <—- SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! KA ALERT! OMG That blurb!!! Please let it hurt for awhile. LOL!!
- Begging for It by Lilah Pace <— OMG I LOVED BOOK #1!!!!! (here is my review for #1 – “Asking For It“)
- Under My Skin: A Stark Novel by J. Kenner <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION!!! I won’t read the blurb so i don’t spoil it for myself… 😉
- Primal Force (A K-9 Rescue Novel) by D. D. Ayres
- All of Me (Covington Cove Novel, A) by Kelly Moran
- It Takes a Thief (Hagan Book 10) by Kay Hooper <— “…the story of a gambler who’s not all he seems—and the woman who teaches him what it means to risk everything.“
- Sleeping With the Enemy (Out of Bounds Novel, An) by Tracy Solheim <— HE OWNS A PRO-FOOTBALL TEAM & IS IN HOT WATER… and she’s the lawyer defending him but “…she’s not thrilled to be defending Jay McManus, the man who broke her heart. It’s bad enough she has to mingle with Jay during games, but working beside her former lover may be too much for her”
- Watch Over Me: A Danvers Novel (Danvers series) by Sydney Landon
- The Bride Wore Red Boots: A Seven Brides for Seven Cowboys Novel by Lizbeth Selvig
- Crosstown Crush: A Sins In the City Novel by Cara McKenna <— ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAV AUTHORS ALERT!!! HE’S AN ALPHA AT WORK but needs something different at home with his wife… Oh I think this one’s gonna hurt! “When Samira first learned of her husband’s fantasies, she was reluctant, even alarmed. But after witnessing the way they set him on fire, she yielded, and happily indulged. As their games have intensified, so has the rush. And now so has the risk—they’re poised to take Mike’s indecent desires to the next level, by opening their bed to a sexy, brazen stranger.“
- Badger by C.M. McKenna <— AND ANOTHER by Cara McKenna *eeeeep!!!*… just a slight change to her “author name” and OMG THIS SOUNDS AMAZING TOO!!!!! “Nearly twelve months sober, Adrian Birch feels like a nobody. But when her wrist is broken in a hit-and-run accident, she’s avenged by the Badger, a secretive street vigilante. Instantly obsessed, Adrian takes to staging suicide and constructing chance meetings to get his attention. Their resulting affair is harsh and needy, wrought with McKenna’s signature dark eroticism—until the connection gets out of hand and ignites the violent passions of the city…“
- The Affair (Affair, The) by Beth Kery
- Broken Play (Birmingham Rebels) by Samantha Kane
- Fire Me Up (The Deacons of Bourbon Street) by Rachael Johns
- Cold Feet by Amy FitzHenry <— “Pre-wedding jitters turn into serious doubts…”
- Undercover: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— SOUNDS CRAZY INTENSE/DANIELLE STEEL READ!!! He was an undercover DEA agent, and now with the Secret Service and she’s the daughter of an ambassador and just survived and unthinkable act of violence… “Ariana arrives in Paris, on a fragile road to recovery. There, as she strives to bury painful memories forever, she crosses paths with Marshall Everett. But dangerous forces watch her every move, and Ariana and Marshall will once more have to fight for their survival.“
- Too Hard to Handle (Black Knights Inc.) by Julie Ann Walker
- Wicked Wild Fantasies by Shiloh Walker <— COP/HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!!
- The Gambler: The Wedding Pact #3 by Denise Grover Swank <— FORTUNE TELLER TOLD HER…”…that each of them will marry before thirty, have a disaster of a wedding, and end up with a man other than her original fiancé, has come to fruition for both of her friends, who are now deliriously happy. But Libby’s attempt to quick-start the curse by proposing to her wrong-for-her boyfriend ends in a wild dash from the altar. She’s rescued by her friend Noah, the only person who understands her impulsive decisions–because he’s the same way…“
- About That Fling by Tawna Fenske
- Starlight on Willow Lake (The Lakeshore Chronicles) by Susan Wiggs
- Delayed Penalty: A Pilots Hockey Novel by Sophia Henry
- If You Only Knew by by Kristan Higgins <— TWO SISTERS struggling with adult life, marriage and family secrets…
- Hanover House (The Hanover Chronicles) by Brenda Novak <— EEEEEP!!! SHE’S STUDYING PSYCHOPATHS ALERT!!! She’s a psychiatrist and was once kidnapped and left for dead as a teen so now she studies what makes “them” tick, so… “she’s established a revolutionary new medical health center in the remote town of Hilltop, Alaska, where she studies the worst of the worst…” and a state trooper is worried about her.
- ONE: An Exclusive Collection of EIGHTEEN Brand NEW Sexy One Night Changes Everything Stories by Heidi McLaughlin, Jillian Dodd, L.P. Dover, Emma Hart, J.M. Darhower, Melissa Collins, Alivia Anders, Anna Cruise, A.O. Peart, Cameo Renae, Jennifer Foor, Kelly Walker, Julia Crane, Lizzy Ford, Morgan Black, Savannah Rylan, SE Anderson, Steph Nuss <— SO MANY OF OUR FAV AUTHORS and this is SUPER-BARGAIN priced!
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman <— TASHA FOUND US THIS ONE ALERT! ” Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman came out today and looks reallly good, a little different but sounds exciting.”
- Darkness Follows (Darkness Series Book 2) by J.L. Drake
- Running Wild by Susan Andersen
- Rhythm of Us: Book 2 Of The Fated Hearts Series by Aimee Nicole Walker <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Unsaid (The Manhattanites Book 3) by Avery Aster <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Alpha Enchanted (Haven City Series # 8) by Zoe Perdita <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Pulled Under (Kill Devil Hills Book 3) by Sarah Darlington <— SHE USES HIM TO GET OVER SOMEONE ALERT! She uses the town “bad boy/manwhore” as a distraction over her heartache when the man she loved, dies… “…when Ben Turner, the guy I had loved from afar for the past four years, died and I couldn’t get over his death, I desperately needed a distraction. A distraction like Rhett. So I used him for a one-night stand. Because, after all, that’s the only thing a guy like Rhett is good for…right?”
- Paige and Chloe (Aces MC Series Book 2.5) by Aimee-Louise Foster
- Stripped Down: A Blacktop Cowboys® Novella (Blacktop Cowboys Novel) by Lorelei James
- Bonded: The Cavanaugh Brothers (Cavanaugh Brothers, The) by Laura Wright <— WAITRESS IS CARRYING THIS COWBOWY’S BABY ALERT! “Following a night of breathtaking passion in the arms of a man who now rules her dreams, waitress Emily Shiver is contemplating her next step. Blue is determined to be a part of her life, yet she would rather raise the baby on her own. But when she becomes the target of someone’s dark obsession, Emily must let Blue in—to both her heart and her future.“
- You’re the One (Gully’s Fall Book 5) by Angela Verdenius
- Rev Me Up (Clover Park, Book 7) by Kylie Gilmore
- In Touch (Play On Book 1) <— IRISH RUGBY STAR CAUGHT USING A BANNED DRUG for his pain… “his agent convinces Padraig to play for a small American club in Michigan. Just until things settle down…”
- Something Sparked (Sparks in Texas Book 3) by Mari Carr
- Three Times A Lady by Niobia Bryant
- What to Read After Fifty Shades of Grey: Unlimited Romance (WTRAFSOG Themes Book 2)
- Deadly Storm (Hardy Brothers Security Book 12) by Lily Harper Hart
- Wicked Lies: A Men of Summer Novel by Lora Leigh <— EX-NAVY SEAL and a teacher that has a secret… “The beautiful, innocent teacher refuses to fall for Jazz because she’s hiding a secret more powerful than her own temptation ...”
- Brave the Heat (The McGuire Brothers) by Sara Humphreys
- Phantom Heartstrings (Heartstrings Series Book 3) by Felicia Lynn
- A Second Chance at Forever by JM Stewart
- Uneven Exchange by S.K. Derban
- Her Secret Love (Secrets of Cherry Lake Book 3) by Paula Altenburg
- Stay With Me Tonight: A Drake brothers series (PART 1) by Whitney D.
- Deal Breakers (Dealing With Love Book 1) by Laura Lee
- The Dean’s List by Kelly Collins <— BILLIONAIRE & COLLEGE STUDENT ALERT!! “Twenty-one-year-old honors student, River Roberts, knew her life had to change. With only forty dollars to her name, she was hungry, tired, and out of options. While seeking advice from her best friend Jade, she found something that could provide all she was looking for. Sexy, witty, charming and motivated, she met the requirements for The Dean’s List, a university society that offered alumni anything they desired. It was the perfect job for her. But it came with a cost: secrets and loneliness…“
- While You Were Gone: A Thought I Knew You Novella by Kate Moretti
- The Full Experience by Dawn Doyle
- Giving It All by Arianna Hart <— WOUNDED WARRIOR ALERT!! and he comes home… “One of the first friendly faces he encounters is Ellie Hall. The gawky little girl next door now has curves that shouldn’t make his mouth water. She deserves a hero, not a broken man. Ellie can’t remember a time when she didn’t have a crush on Grant. Now if she could only get it through Grant’s thick skull that she doesn’t need to fear him..”
- Switching it On: A Love Story (Stimulated Book 3) by Lexxie Couper
- Played for a Fool by Stephanie Black
- Cara O’Shea’s Return (Small Town New England Book 1) by Mackenzie Crowne
- Risk It All (Risqué Book 2) by Scarlett Finn
- Wake-Up Call (The Wake-Up Series Book 1) by Amy Avanzino <— SHE WAKES UP WITH AMNESIA ALERT (AND HAS A HUSBAND & KIDS SHE DOESN’T REMEMBER!!! And realizes the life she wanted is NOT the life she’s been living. “…she’s no longer the hard-living, fast-track, ad executive party girl she thinks she is. Now, she’s the unemployed, pudgy, married, stay-at-home-mom of three kids under five, including twins. As she slowly pieces together the mystery of how her dreams and aspirations could have disintegrated so completely in five short years, she finds herself utterly failing to manage this life she can’t imagine choosing. When Sarah meets the man of her dreams, she realizes she’s got to make a choice: Does she follow her bliss and “do-over” her life? Or does the Sarah she’s forgotten hold the answers to how she got here…and how she can stay?“
- Omerta (The DeLuca Family Series Book 1) by K.A. Ware
- Playing House by Mira Day <— SHE WORKS AT A CAFE AND A MAN HELPS HER… BUT SECRETS!! “When Hannah Bishop discovers that her boyfriend Connor is cheating on her, she has no idea that breaking up with him will lead her to the happiness she deserves—even when Caleb Matthews, the city’s most eligible bachelor and a regular at the café where Hannah works, steps up to help her…“
- Moondance Beach: A Bayberry Island Novel by Susan Donovan
- Wicked and Wanton by Melissa Blue
- Faith (Hades Angels Book 1) by Elizabeth Hayes
- Intertwining Fate by Hannah Sholander <— SHE ESCAPES HER ADDICT MOTHER & STARTS A NEW LIFE AND SHE MEETS SOMEONE… “I feel freer and happier than I have been in a long time. I had to know it wouldn’t last, and something would tear us apart. One fateful night, everything comes crashing down around us intertwining our lives more than we could have ever imagined.“
- When Least Expected (A Blue Ridge Romance Book 1) by Allison B. Hanson
- You’re It (A Tag Novella) by Shari J. Ryan
- One of These Nights: The Harvest Cove Series by Kendra Leigh Castle
- Next (Kiss Series Book 1) by Rachael Brownell
- Heat Wave (Real Heat Book 2) by Kate J Squires
- Up for Forever (Up for Grabs Book 2) by Heather Young-Nichols
- Controlled Burn (Scarred Hearts) by Nikki Duncan
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Charlie Foxtrot (Code 11- KPD SWAT Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale – September 3rd 2015
- Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre – September 7th 2015
- Numbers (New Species) by Lauren Dohner – September 8th 2015
- My Kind of Forever (The Beaumont Series Book 5) by Heidi McLaughlin – September 8th 2015
- Finding You (Love Wanted in Texas Series Book 4) by Kelly Elliott – September 8th 2015
- Sexy by J.A. Huss – September 9th 2015
- The Affiliate (Ascension Book 1) by K.A. Linde – September 15th 2015
- The Skeleton King (Dartmoor Book 3) by Lauren Gilley – September 15th 2015
- Screwed by Kendall Ryan – September 15th 2015
- Dark Wild Night (Wild Seasons) by Christina Lauren – expected release date September 15th 2015
- Hard Love: The Hacker Series #5 by Meredith Wild – September 15th 2015
- Devoted in Death by J.D. Robb – September 15th 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).