Yesterday was an INSANE “early” book release day ➜ Monday Early Bird Book Releases! (<— YOU HAVE TO check out this list!!! So many of ’em are in the top 100 of Amazon right now, in fact)!
Andrea: what a busy Monday it was in book world!!
Maryse: …yes, yesterday was a STAR release day for sure. 😀
PLUS! I’m reading one of them as we speak (Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland). PLUS!!! I’m also reading (almost finished) one that is coming out next week (Transfer (The Retrieval Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez), and both of these books are doing it for me! 😀
BUT!!! TODAY is the “official” weekly release day, and you know there are a few below that made me go… “I WANNA READ THIS NOW!!!”
Like… My Lucky Days (that one up there to the left. I LOVE this author, and this one is calling to me BIG TIME! He’s an up and coming country star, and she’s a college student and they meet and fall head-over-heels, but him being on the road tears them apart), The Kept Woman (that title ALONE has me on edge, and it sounds like some a marital discord thriller), Sweet Dreams (sounds SO fun! She has a one night stand, and then soon finds herself touring his HUGE company with her culinary school), The Plan (sounds heart wrenching and deep – she’s grieving the loss of her husband and children, and he’s an Irishman that was born disabled), Ruin (OMG THE COVER AND BLURB of this one!!! She keeps smiling despite the “mean girls” and he is fascinated with her… but then destroys her! *gasp*!!!), Drawn Deeper (his alcoholic wife leaves them without a trace, and he’s raising his sons as a single father, and then someone shows up, turning his world upside down).
So many book-GOODIES!!!
Oh!! AND ➜ All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB – Includes Special Offers <— NEW KINDLE FIRE up for pre-order going live TOMORROW (on September 21st 2016)!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Secret Sins by C.D. Reiss
- Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands
- Wicked Bond: The Wicked Horse Series by Sawyer Bennett
- Not Quite Perfect: Not Quite Series, Book 5 by Catherine Bybee
- Wicked Sexy by J.T. Geissinger
- The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins
- Her Renegade Rancher: A Montana Men Novel by Jennifer Ryan
- Off Campus: Bend or Break, Book 1 by Amy Jo Cousins
- First and First: Five Boroughs, Book 3 by Santino Hassell
- Broken Pieces by Riley Hart
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- KING SERIES BUNDLE: The Four Book Set by T.M. Frazier <— SERIES BUNDLE IS STILL SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED and Jean and Amy both HIGHLY recommend it!
Jean: For any of you who haven’t read the T.M. Frazier King Series…..IT’S A MUST READ! Patiently waiting for Preppy!
Amy: I agree on King! Okay, so I only read the first one (so far) but I REALLY liked it.
- Loverboy (Dartmoor Book 5) by Lauren Gilley <— EMOTIONAL PRESSURE RELEASE RECOMMENDATION! MichelleS was REALLY affected by this one!
MichelleS: If you read Dartmoor, wait until you get to Loverboy, Tango’s story. Acheron & Z got nothin’ on Tango. Sigh. And Mercy? Dang. He’s just the ultimate biker bad boy tamed by a woman…. barely. LOVE that series.
Lisa: Thats exactly how I felt reading Loverboy….like I was back reading Archerons story, Michelle.
- Random & Rare (Lock & Key Book 2) by Cat Porter <— GUT-PUNCHER ALERT! Lisa cried in public!
Lisa: I think Lock and Key’s second story was the gut puncher for me….Random and Rare. I will NEVER forget that book! It did a number on me. Like… I would find myself tearing up at traffic lights when my mind wandered back to that book…or, inconveniently, while supermarket shopping!! Lets blame it on silly mid life hormones but ‘it ruined me’ is an understatement… See….Im getting all snuffly just writing about now!! Dammit.
Maryse: Well Lisa that just makes me wanna read it badly. Have I read Lock and Key yet? How have I not read that yet?!! *gasp*!!! Yep! I bought it once, so I’ve just moved it right to the top of my Kindle app. YAY ME!!!!
- For The Love Of English by A.M. Hargrove <— BROODING, QUIET HERO ALERT!!!
DG: For The Love Of English….LOVING this man of so few words!!! Especially when the h tries to make up of for the ackward moments with her runaway mouth!
DG: Five …I’m having the BEST reading weekend…stars!!!!!! I LOVED For The Love of English!!!! Abso-freaking-lutely LOVED it! I am a sucker for romances that involve single parents, adorable kiddos or babes …ADD in a oh so hot dad who may not be the best communicator…a first grade teacher, and …yep, the bio-mom. Really, really enjoyed it!
Lisa: I loved it. The H has a bit of a Wall of Winnipeg broody thing happening. Read it in a sitting.
- Rookie Move (A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel) by Sarina Bowen <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT! Cheryl enjoyed it! “Rookie Move was a good sports romance and I love this authors writing style.”
- A Beautiful Funeral: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 5) by Jamie McGuire <— MADDOX TEARJERKER ALERT! It made Leslie cry!!! “SEND IN THE REINFORCEMENTS!!! Manny, blankie fort, lots of tissues, chocolate, alcohol, perhaps valium?!? I have puffy eyes and can’t even breathe… Beautiful Funeral is not beautiful. Ugh!!!! I hate books that make me cry.” and then… “I’m finished Beautiful Funeral. The last few chapters were really hard for me to get through. It was a good, but emotional end to the series. Maryse, there is no way you got through this without bawling!!
- Perfect Chemistry (A Perfect Chemistry Novel Book 1) by Simone Elkeles <— GANG MEMBER & A GOOD GIRL ALERT! “She’s forced to be lab partners with Alex Fuentes, a gang member from the other side of town, and he is about to threaten everything she’s worked so hard for-her flawless reputation, her relationship with her boyfriend, and the secret that her home life is anything but perfect…” and Lindsay found it for us! “Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles is on sale…!! It’s an oldie but goodie.”
- The Air He Breathes by Brittainy Cherry <— BRITTAINY CHERRY ALERT! Both books in this series are super-bargain priced today, ’cause a third book will be live in just a couple of days!!
- The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittainy Cherry <— BRITTAINY CHERRY ALERT! This one too! 😀
- Blood Red Kiss by Kresley Cole & Larissa Ione & Gena Showalter
- Wild by Eve Langlais & Kate Douglas & A. C. Arthur
- Seducing Stag (Cyborg Seduction Book 10) by Lauren Dohner
- Fashionably Dead and Wed: Book Seven, The Hot Damned Series by Robyn Peterman
- The Chieftain’s Daughter (The Irish Witch Series Book 3) by Leigh Ann Edwards
- How to Love an Alpha <— ANTHOLOGY
- Magic Binds (Kate Daniels) by Ilona Andrews
- The Pill Bugs of Time (Offbeat Crimes Book 2) by Angel Martinez <— M/M ROMANCE
- Dragon Seeker Part Two by Carina Wilder
- Rising Storm: Season One Bundle by Julie Kenner, Lexi Blake, Elisabeth Naughton, Jennifer Probst, Larissa Ione, Rebecca Zanetti, Lisa Mondello, Dee Davis
- Wyvern’s Prince (The Dragons of Incendium Book 2) by Deborah Cooke
- Miracle Above All (Miracle Trilogy Book 1) by Linda Mooney
- In the Flesh (The Medusa Consortium Book 1) by K D Grace <— SOUNDS SCARY! “…As her holiday turns into a nightmare, Susan must come to grips with the fact that her friend’s lover is neither imaginary nor is he human, and even worse, he’s turned his wandering eye on Susan, and he won’t be denied his prize…”
- Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands <— LYNSAY SANDS ALERT!!! “Abigail Forsythe’s life hasn’t been easy lately. Still, if there’s one thing guaranteed to take her mind off an empty bank account and abandoned dreams, it’s a naked man locked in a plane’s cargo hold. A very big, incredibly gorgeous naked man. And when instinct prompts her to free him, Abigail must rely on this stranger for survival . . .“
- My Lucky Days: A Novel by SD Hendrickson <— S.D. HENDRICKSON ALERT!!! COUNTRY STAR & A COLLEGE GIRL SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “He was an up-and-coming country singer. She was the last girl you’d ever see in a bar. But one night, under those neon lights, Lucky and Katie found each other…” I LOVED her book “The Mason List” so this is going to be heartfelt, you just know it!
- Nitro’s Torment: Sydney Storm MC by Nina Levine <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “…at a time when I should be focusing on the war my club is at, she consumes my mind because she’s also fearless and fierce, and I’ve never met a woman like her…”
- Nothing More by Anna Todd <— SPINOFF OF HER “AFTER” SERIES ALERT!!! “Book 1 of a new series featuring After worldwide fan-favorite Landon Gibson as he leaves Washington to navigate love and life in New York City…”
- A Player for A Princess (Dirty Players Duet Book 2) by Tia Louise
- Billionaire on the Loose (Billionaires and Bridesmaids) by Jessica Clare
- The Best Part of Me (McKenna Series Book 1) by Jamie Hollins
- Visibly Broken by Chelsea Camaron & MJ Fields <— MMA FIGHTER & A NURSE ALERT! “…after he receives one too many hits to the head during a match, the cycle of violence comes to a screeching halt. Cobra wakes up in the hospital, under the care of a nurse whose blond hair shines like a halo…“
- The Hardest Hit (Ringside Series, The) by Jennifer Fusco <— FIGHTER ALERT! And she’s his doctor… “…when Chelsea discovers that he’ll do anything to fight, including hiding his diagnosis, she decides to show her roguishly handsome patient just how tough she can be…“
- The Kept Woman: A Novel by Karin Slaughter <—- THRILLER ALERT!! “Husbands and wives. Mothers and daughters. The past and the future. Secrets bind them. And secrets can destroy them. The author of Pretty Girls returns with an electrifying, emotionally complex thriller that plunges its fascinating protagonist into the darkest depths of a mystery that just might destroy him.”
- Family Illusions (A Hidden Dangers Novel Book 1) by Bess George
- Ambush of Love by Sharon Kimbra Walsh
- School Ties by Tamsen Parker <— TEACHER/STUDENT ALERT! SHE’S THE TEACHER & HE’S THE STUDENT… “He simply has to walk past her to send her heart racing. Although he’s eighteen and a senior, he’s still just a student—and very off limits. To let her eyes linger over his body, to fulfill her fantasies would be more than inappropriate. It would be career suicide…“
- Twilight at Blueberry Barrens (A Sunset Cove Novel Book 3) by Colleen Coble
- Tales from the Phoenix: The Second Collection by Ella Ardent
- Anywhere You Are: A Return to Briarwood Novel by Elisabeth Barrett
- Sweet Dreams (A Sugar Rush Novel) by Nina Lane <— HER COOKING CLASS IS TOURING HIS COMPANY ALERT! Oops! They had a one night stand… “Polly Lockhart is horrified when she wakes the morning after her twenty-third birthday to realize she made a fool of herself with a sinfully delicious man. She tells herself she doesn’t have time for romance anyway, as she’s fighting to keep her mother’s beloved bakery afloat and finish her culinary studies. That all changes when her class tours the famed Sugar Rush headquarters, and Polly collides with her dream man again…“
- Death Chant by Vella Munn
- Forever Rome by Brittney Sahin <— ITALIAN SOCCER STAR ALERT! “…her editor-in-chief sends her to Rome, Italy, to write a feature story on Italian soccer star Marco Valenti. The last thing she wants to do is spend three weeks covering soccer right before the American football season begins. But Maggie’s job becomes a lot more appealing after meeting a sexy Italian man on her first night there. One hot kiss and she is done for . . . but once Maggie discovers her mysterious Italian is Marco Valenti…“
- The Fabulist by Dawn L. Chiletz
- Whatever You Call Me (Best Friends Book 2) by Leigh Fleming
- The Confectioner’s Tale: A Novel of Paris by Laura Madeleine
- The Plan: A Novel by Kelly Bennett Seiler <— SHE LOST HER FAMILY IN AN ACCIDENT & HE WAS BORN DISABLED ALERT! “Claire and Callum. Two individuals with seemingly little in common. Separated by years, physical abilities, and half a world. Yet, their lives unexpectedly converge, thus beginning a love story so profound and enduring, it turns the darkest tragedies into spectacular triumphs…”
- Coming Clean: Monkey Business Trio by C. L. Parker
- Shopping for an Heir by Julia Kent
- A DAMAGED WEDDING (Damaged 3 – Series Finale): The Ferro Family by H.M. Ward
- SEALs of Honor: Markus by Dale Mayer
- Love on the Run (Pine Harbour Book 5) by Zoe York
- Chandler: A Fixed Trilogy Series Spinoff by Laurelin Paige <— CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! She’s the first woman that doesn’t want more with him… “she’s the first woman who’s told me I’m not what she wants in a lover, even after multiple O’s. She’s brash and bold and stubborn as hell, and she doesn’t believe it’s possible to satisfy her. But I’m up for the challenge.”
- The Kept Woman: A Novel (Will Trent) by Karin Slaughter
- Jared (Coyote Ridge Book 2) by Nicole Edwards
- Acquiring Elizabeth by Amber Leigh
- The Claiming (The Submissive Series) by Tara Sue Me <— TARA SUE ME ALERT! “Sasha Blake never thought her emotional wounds would heal—that they were a part of her just like her physical scars. But that was before Cole Johnson’s boundless love and overwhelmingly sexy control set her free, unleashing a confident side that she never knew she had. He’s more than just her Master; he’s her world. And she’ll do anything he asks...”
- Flawed: An Ethan Frost Novel by Tracy Wolff
- Any Means Necessary: Book 7 of the Fated Hearts Series by Aimee Nicole Walker <— M/M ROMANCE
- His Premier (Sizzling Miami Book 6) by Jessie G <— M/M ROMANCE
- Overexposed (In Focus) by Megan Erickson <— M/M ROMANCE
- Summer (Seasons of Love Book 2) by Carol Lynne <— M/M ROMANCE
- Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series Book 5) by Catherine Bybee
- Justice for Boone (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 6) by Susan Stoker
- Ruin by Clarissa Wild <— SHE SMILED DESPITE THE MEAN GIRLS, AND HE WAS IN AWE OF HER... “She was completely my opposite in every way. Perfect, even though she couldn’t see it. Perfect … until me. Because this is the story of how I ruined her…”
- Owning Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC Series Book 4) by Shelly Morgan
- Rocky Mountain Devil (Six Pack Ranch Book 10) by Vivian Arend
- Skin Deep: Station Seventeen Book One by Kimberly Kincaid
- Somewhere to Begin (Poison & Wine Series Book 1) by Mika Jolie
- Between Hope & the Highway by Charissa Stastny
- First Rodeo: A Novel by Judith Hennessey
- STROKED LONG (The Stroked Series Book 2) by Meghan Quinn <— OLYMPIC SWIMMER ALERT! “I’m enamored. He’s captured me. How can running an art foundation with Bodi Banks turns into a slow-burning, epic romance, even though he tries to push me away at every chance? How can I stay away from a broken, routine-driven man whose soul cries to be forgiven for a crime only he believes he committed?”
- A Real Cowboy Never Walks Away (Wyoming Rebels Book 4) by Stephanie Rowe
- Take the Body and Run (Macey Malloy Mysteries with a Chick-Lit Twist) by Jada Ryker
- My Christmas Fiancé: A Sexy Christmas Billionaire Romance (Love Comes Later Book 1) by Serenity Woods
- Making an Impact (Men of the Ice Book 6) by Michele Shriver
- The Eligible Receiver: A Novella (The Playmaker Series Book 3) by K.L. Brady
- Choosing Happy (Madison Square Book 2) by Samatha Harris
- Looking for Trouble (Nashville U Book 1) by Stacey Mosteller <— SHE’S SHY & HE’S CENTER OF ATTENTION… “He’s all dirty jokes and curse words, while she’s quiet and shy. She blends into the background, while he is the center of everyone’s attention. Clay Mitchell never expected to fall in love. Especially not with a girl he’s known all his life and one who’s always been off-limits…“
- Anchor (First to Fight Book 1) by Nicole Blanchard
- Banging Wheels by Natalie Banks
- Lust & Love by Kristen Hope Mazzola
- Dark Corners (Roman Cantrell-Nikki Holden Mystery Book 2) by Elaine Raco Chase
- Olivia by Steve West
- Drawn Deeper (Lockhart Brothers Book 3) by Brenda Rothert <— SEEMINGLY PERFECT LIFE BUT HIS ALCOHOLIC WIFE LEAVES HIM, now he’s raising his sons on his own… “…Just when I’m starting to pick up the pieces, my world is rocked again by the last woman I’d expect. Given her past with my family, she’s a bad idea. But I’m drawn like a moth to a flame. I can’t stay away, even though I know this, too, will eventually crumble around me…“
- All About You (All Series Book 6) by Natalie Ann
- Beck: Hollywood Hitman by Maggie Marr
- Improv (Bright Lights Billionaire Book 4) by Ali Parker
- Everything Unexpected by Caroline Nolan
- One French Summer: A Holiday Romance and so much more! (A French Adventure Vol 1) by Jenny Polizzi
- 28 Days: Romantic Suspense by Lexi Buchanan <— HE’S ON DEATH ROW ALERT! “The press called her a victim, but Saige Lockwood was a survivor. And she had twenty-eight days to discover the truth about what really happened to her that fateful night, eight years ago. With time running out, Saige desperately needed to unlock her memories . . . before it was too late…”
- Beck and Call (Pianos and Promises – A Novella Series Book 2) by Jennifer Peel
- I Am Taylor Jordan!: The Fantastic Disadventures Of Meggie Clarke by Tania Paxia
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Blood Bound (Blackthorn Dark Paranormal Romance Series Book 7) by Lindsay J. Pryor – September 21st 2016
- The Silent Waters by Brittainy Cherry- September 22nd 2016
- The Goal (Off-Campus Book 4) by Elle Kennedy – September 26th 2016 <—- SQUEEEEE!!!!
- Pretty Stolen Dolls by by Ker Dukey & K. Webster – September 26th 2016 <— SOUNDS SO GOOOOOD!!!
- The Gamble (Behind Closed Doors Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – September 26th 2016
- The Trouble with Mistletoe: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis – September 27th 2016
- Magic Binds: A Kate Daniels Novel by Ilona Andrews – September 27th 2016
- That Mistletoe Moment by Cat Johnson – September 27th 2016
- Shadow Silence: A Whisper Hollow Novel by Yasmine Galenorn – September 27th 2016
- Pull Me Close (Panic) by Sidney Halston – September 27th 2016
- Possession (Steel Brothers Saga Book 3) by Helen Hardt – September 27th 2016
- I’ve Seen You Naked and Didn’t Laugh: A Geeky Love Story by Eden Butler – September 27th 2016 <— LOL!!!!
- Outsider (Exodus End World Tour Book 2) by Olivia Cunning – September 27th 2016
- Transfer (The Retrieval Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez – September 27th 2016
- Unbound (The Captive Series, Book 7) by Erica Stevens – September 27th 2016
- Witness to a Trial: A Short Story Prequel to The Whistler (Kindle Single) by John Grisham – September 27th 2016
- Silver (All That Glitters Book 5) by K.A. Linde – September 29th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).