Good morning and another Happy Tuesday to us! It’s not a huge list today, but highlighted a bunch of new releases that sound good, and I’ll be adding more throughout the day as I find them. Like this one to the right Finding Juniper (Smoke Series Book 3) JUST WENT LIVE!!! ➔➔➔➔
Robyn: I’m so excited that book 3 in the Juniper Smoke series dropped today. It’s called Finding Juniper by Sadia Ash. If you haven’t read this series it it so good and the first 2 books are sold together for .99 today. If you need more convincing take a look at the cover of Finding Juniper, Kyle the H, is swoon worthy!
Jan: Thanks Robyn. I didn’t know Finding Juniper was out. Jupiter Smoke was a fresh and different CR, and I’m keen to read the next one. And it’s bargain priced on amazon Australia at the moment too.
P.S. A few fun things:
- Last Minute Deals <— Amazon has sales that are still going strong!!
- Amazon’s Gift Guide! <— There’s still time to shop and have your items arrive in plenty of time for Christmas (especially Prime members)!!
- Reader Favorites – Best of 2018 <— TWO more added, and more to come!! Also, I’m still accepting “favorites lists”. Just email it to me!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Breakup Album by Lauren Blakely
- Bad Reputation by S.L. Scott
- Instauration: The City Series, Book 3 by Sarah Lyons Fleming
- Bellewether by Susanna Kearsley
- The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
- How the Dukes Stole Christmas: A Holiday Romance Anthology by Tessa Dare
- Zinnia: St. Helen’s Series, Book 2 by Jayne Castle
- Obsession: Explicitly Yours, Book 4 by Jessica Hawkins
- Crave by Adriana Locke
- Power Games by May Sage
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Devil in Spring: The Ravenels, Book 3 by Lisa Kleypas <— LISA KLEYPAS SUPER-BARGAIN! SHE’S AGREE TO MARRIAGE… “Most debutantes dream of finding a husband. Lady Pandora Ravenel has different plans. The ambitious young beauty would much rather stay at home and plot out her new board game business than take part in the London Season. But one night at a glittering society ball, she’s ensnared in a scandal with a wickedly handsome stranger…”
- Charming (Bastan Hollow Saga Book 1) by Jane Washington <— Robyn is loving it!
Robyn: I’m reading Charming by Jane Washington and loving it! It’s making me laugh at some of the conversations being had. I think Tessa recommended this book…so thanks.
- The Secrets We Keep: A gripping emotional page turner by Kate Hewitt <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…The rental house may be a bit small – but it’s theirs for the summer. A place to hide… However, their isolation is disrupted by the family from the big house next door. Three children and their glamorous mother Rebecca – who seems determined to invite Tessa into their lives. Rebecca, however, is harbouring a dark secret…”
- Little Women: 150th Anniversary Edition by Louisa May Alcott <— FOREVER FAVORITE CLASSIC ON SALE!!!
Renee: my favorite book of all time would be little women by louisa may alcott read it over and over growing up
Teri: my absolute favorite book has to be Little Women. It was my first big book that I read in elementary school and I couldn’t stop reading after that. 🙂
Kelley: Little Women. Still makes me cry.
- The Almost Sisters: A Novel by Joshilyn Jackson <— SUPER-BARGAIN!! SHE’S PREGNANT & SINGLE & NEEDS TO TELL HER CONSERVATIVE FAMILY…“…She’s having a baby boy—an unexpected but not unhappy development in the thirty-eight year-old’s life. But before Leia can break the news of her impending single-motherhood (including the fact that her baby is biracial) to her conventional, Southern family, her step-sister Rachel’s marriage implodes. Worse, she learns her beloved ninety-year-old grandmother, Birchie, is losing her mind, and she’s been hiding her dementia with the help of Wattie, her best friend since girlhood. Leia returns to Alabama to put her grandmother’s affairs in order, clean out the big Victorian that has been in the Birch family for generations, and tell her family that she’s pregnant. Yet just when Leia thinks she’s got it all under control, she learns that illness is not the only thing Birchie’s been hiding. Tucked in the attic is a dangerous secret with roots that reach all the way back to the Civil War…”
- When Tomorrow Starts Without Me by Stacy Claflin <— SUPER-BARGAIN!! THE ROCK STAR & THE GIRL TRYING TO END HER LIFE… “...Kenna Mitchell grew up despised and mistreated by those who should’ve loved and protected her. Now homeless and alone, with pain too heavy to bear, she’s ready to end it all. Enter Rogan Scott, an up-and-coming rock star with one focus—his band. Out in the woods, looking for song inspiration, he comes across a beautiful girl seconds from ending her life. Rogan saves Kenna, only to face her anger…”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Midnight Bite by Cynthia Eden <— SHE GOT BIT & SHE’S FREAKING OUT!! “A kiss on New Year’s Eve is supposed to be lucky…but a vampire bite? That’s not exactly something a woman dreams of getting. And when Lark Kinsley gets bit, all bets are off. She stakes her date, runs into the night, and tries to put the whole nightmare behind her. Only she can’t. Because she immediately runs into trouble—trouble in the form of a tall, dark, and deadly sexy vampire prince named Devereaux. He claims that he’s there to help her, but she’s not buying his story…”
- ATHEENA by Katrina Renee
- Blood Bond: 9 (Blood Bond Saga) by Helen Hardt
- Clayton (The Wildflower Series Book 1) by Rachelle Mills
- Her Deluxe Dragon Detective: A Cozy Paranormal Romantic Comedy (Lone Dragons Book 4) by Alice Summerfield
- Heart’s Inferno (Fallen Guardians 4) by Georgia Lyn Hunter
- Shifting Destiny: A Shifter Anthology that’s as fluid as the forms they wear <— ANTHOLOGY!!!
- Forbidden Desires: A Reverse Harem Limited Edition Anthology <— ANTHOLOGY!!!
- Fool’s Folly (Fate’s Fools Book 2) by Ophelia Bell
- Claimed by Noatak (Galactic Pirate Brides Book 3) by Tamsin Ley
- Reviving Graham (Project DEEP Book 5) by Becca Jameson <— TIMID & PRESERVED… “…Graham Wentz is an introvert. Painfully timid. Or he was. Until he woke up from a ten-year preservation. Now, he finds himself face to face with Kate Bauer, a woman he’d secretly admired from a distance for years before he was preserved…”
- Master of Magic (Half-Blood Huntress Chronicles Book 3) by D.D. Miers & Graceley Knox
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- 29 Dates by Melissa de la Cruz <— SHE’S TRYING TO FIND THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND “…Ji-su’s traditional South Korean parents are concerned by what they see as her lack of attention to her schoolwork and her future. Working with Seoul’s premiere matchmaker to find the right boyfriend is one step toward ensuring Ji-su’s success, and going on the recommended dates is Ji-su’s compromise to please her parents while finding space to figure out her own dreams. But when she flubs a test then skips out on a date to spend time with friends, her fed-up parents shock her by shipping her off to a private school in San Francisco. Where she’ll have the opportunity to shine academically—and be set up on more dates!…”
- Can’t Get enough: A Rockstar Romance by Harley Wylde
- Angel of the Knight (Knight Ops Book 7) by Em Petrova
- Room Mate by Katie Ashley <— KATIE ASHLEY’S LATEST!! SHELTERED & PROTECTED BY HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! “…Growing up as the only girl with two overbearing older brothers, I’m no stranger to being overprotected. Just as I finished up college and prepared to truly dip my toes into the adult world, my father was elected President of the United States, which added a whole new level of protection with the Secret Service team attached to me. Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly be more smothered, I began receiving threats, and my family decided it wasn’t enough to just have an agent living down the hall from me. Nope, I was to have one move in with me, and not just any agent, but Ty Frasier—my brother, Barrett’s best friend…”
- Awakening: The Deception Trilogy, Book 2 by Fallon Hart
- Gold and Ink (True Colors Book 2) by Ally Sky
- The Wrong Side Of Us (The Right Kind Of Wrong Book 2) by L.B. Reyes
- Dirty Little Secret: Wild Rose Ranch by Jennifer Ryan <— THEY HAVE TO SHARE THE RANCH WHEN THE PATRIARCH DIES… “...Roxy shares Noah’s last name, but not his blood. Estranged from her father, haunted by regrets, and eager to escape her notorious mother’s past, she is forced to fulfill her father’s last wishes. Inheriting means sharing a home with infuriating, challenging, and oh-so-tempting Noah. But John didn’t just make her owner of his ranch and guardian to her sister, his hidden sideline is her worst nightmare—she’s the new owner of the notorious Nevada brothel called Wild Rose Ranch where she grew up…”
- Yours and Mine in Dog Town by Sandy Rideout
- The Perfect Love Storm by Anna Black
- Peyton & Noah by Heidi McLaughlin <— HEIDI MCLAUGHLIN’S LATEST!!! “...Everyone dreams of meeting their soulmate. The person who completes them. For Peyton and Noah, they grew up together, falling in love along the way…”
- Safe and Sound (Sisterhood) by Fern Michaels
- Hear My Heart: Baytown Boys by Maryann Jordan
- Pepped Up & Wilder (Pepper Jones Book 6) by Ali Dean
- A December with a Duke: A Regency Romance (Seductive Scoundrels Book 3) by Collette Cameron
- Second Chances (Left at the Altar Book 6) by Melody Anne
- Home to Wind River (Wind River Series Book 7) by Lindsay McKenna <— THE BROODING EX-MARINE & THE ARMY NURSE CARING FOR HIS MOTHER... “…After a harrowing tour of duty in Afghanistan, Army nurse Lily Thompson escapes to Wind River Ranch to find herself once more. Working as a caregiver to foreman Jake Murdoch’s elderly mother, Lily almost feels at peace—except for the unsettling presence of Jake, a tight-lipped, intimidating man everyone calls Bear. But one look in the powerful ex-Marine’s eyes and Lily glimpses a vulnerability that shakes her soul: a hurt she understands all too well—and longs to heal . . .”
- Scars On Our Hearts (Open Door Love Story Book 4) by Stacey Wallace <— HOT FIREFIGHTER ALERT!! “...when Elizabeth’s fiancé Alex dumps her and she gets into a horrible car accident on the very same day, she’s not emotionally equipped to face her bleak future, much less heal the scars on her heart. Dani suggests Elizabeth should have a fling with Wade, the hot firefighter who pulled her from her burning car…”
- All I Want Forever (The All I Want Series Book 2) by Bella Emy
- Long Gone: Inspirational Romantic Suspense (New Beginnings Book 4) by Christina Freeburn
- Casey Come Home by Samantha Winston <— SHE’S IN LOVE WITH A SOCCER STAR but… “...Alessandro’s fans are against her, and life with a celebrity turns into a nightmare. Worse still, photographers stalk them during even their most intimate moments. Alessandro is vibrant, intellectual and desperately sexy. When they’re together, everything is perfect, but Casey wants a quiet life. Alessandro is a star and his fans are many…and vocal…”
- Highlander Ever After (Highland Heirs Book 4) by Paula Quinn
- Michael’s More (Female Addiction Book 2) by Louisa Sherman
- Becoming Brooke (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 6) by Kay P. Dawson
- The Boyfriend Collector by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— MIMI JEAN PAMFILOFF ALERT!! SHE’S ABOUT TI INHERIT MONEY & FINALLY BE FREE BUT… “…After a lifetime of hardship, it’s all she’s ever wanted. But when Rose discovers she must marry before her twenty-first birthday to claim the money, she has no choice but to push herself out into the world in search of a man she can love and trust. Unfortunately, those are the very things that have been used as weapons against her...”
- Homebird by Amy Lane <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Wolff (The Redemption series Book 1) by by JJ Harper <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Saving Hannah by J.P. Barnaby <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Dark Prison (Gray Tower Book 1) by J. M. Brister
- Something Like This: A Second Chance Romance (The Men of Evansdale County Book 3) by Alyne Hart <— FIGHTER & THE SINGLE MOM ALERT!! “...Vincent Owen. He was gorgeous. He was cocky. He was a complete and total douche bag, and I was head over heels for him. He left to become a champion, a warrior amongst men. And though he said he would call, I never heard from him again. I never admitted to him how I felt...”
- What a Widow Wants (The Widow’s Club Book 3) by Jenna Jaxon
- Not the Duke’s Darling: Includes a bonus novella (The Greycourt Series Book 1) by Elizabeth Hoyt
- The Duke’s Suspicion (Rogues and Rebels Book 2) by Susanna Craig
- The Bride Chooses a Highlander (The McKennas) by Adrienne Basso
- Let’s Try Love (Welcome to Willowport Book 1) by Paula Leoni
- Idol Worship (A K-Pop Romance) (H3RO Book 2) by J. S. Lee & Ji Soo Lee <— REVERSE HAREM K-POP!!! Ohhhh bevvvvvv!!! It’s still not too late to taste-test. 😉 Tessa loved it, ya know!
Tessa: Finished the series from a few days ago with the kpop reverse harem. Happy to report it was really good. Totally believable that they are in a band. (pet peeve when it’s not) It actually got very in depth of what’s behind the scene of making a song get out and what’s needed for kpop to thrive. Love that!
- Shriek: Legend of the Bean Sídhe by Jennifer M. Barry – December 19th 2018 <— SHE’S SHRIEKING… “Sara Donovan is a banshee. Well, that’s what her father says. Her mom just thinks she needs a good psychiatrist. When she wakes the morning after her eighteenth birthday screaming her head off outside some stranger’s house, she’s inclined to believe her dad’s side of the story. She can’t control her shrieks – not when they happen or who dies – but things could always be worse. She could have a crazed madman determined to kill her, thanks to her newfound talents. Or, she could find out her long-time crush is the next to die…”
- The Darkest Captive: A Lords of the Underworld Novella by Gena Showalter – December 24th 2018
- Yours After Dark, A Gansett Island Novel (Gansett Island Series) by Marie Force – December 25th 2018
- Tainted Bastard (Tainted Knights Book 4) by Terri Anne Browning – December 29th 2018
- The Lies We Tell by Brittany Butler – December 31st 2018
- Wicked Knight (Wicked Horse Vegas Book 5) by Sawyer Bennett – January 1st 2019
- Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine (Reid & Carrie Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – January 2nd 2019
- The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister by Meghan Quinn – January 3rd 2019
- Ransom (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 1) by Laramie Briscoe – January 5th 2019
- Prisoner of Night (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series) by J.R. Ward – January 7th 2019!!!!
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).