<— WEDNESDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! GASP!!! Belle Aurora’s sequel to the story that freaked us out alert!! :D!!!! Raw: Rebirth IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Here’s my review of book #1 (RAW)
BREAKING NEW UPDATE!!! JEWEL E. ANN’S LATEST BOOK IS LIVE!!!!!!!!! A Place Without you *squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!* OMG THE ANNNNGSSSSTTTTTT!!! THIS. SOUNDS. PERFECT!!!!! ➔➔➔➔➔
…Everything feels temporary when you’ve experienced tragedy—until Henna Lane meets Bodhi at a music festival.
Young and spontaneous, they have a lust for seizing the moment, falling hard and fast.
When Bodhi is forced to leave without a goodbye, Henna thinks she’ll never get over him. But then she meets Mr. Malone, her sexy, new guidance counselor.
They are reckless.
They are forbidden…
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I have a big book-day planned (first, these new releases that I’m working on as we speak), then TWO MORE “Best of 2018 lists” (a bunch just came my way over the last 48 hrs!!), and… my Verity review!!! It’s quiet, peaceful, I’m happy and full of book-energy. 😉
P.S. A few fun things:
- HUGE KINDLE UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP DEAL <— OMG!!! Amazon extended this super-bargain membership (<— 3 months for a super-steal)!!! Did you miss it the last time? Now’s your chance. JUMP ON IT!!! !!!!
- Reader Favorites – Best of 2018 <— TWO more added, and more to come!! Also, I’m still accepting “favorites lists”. Just email it to me! I’ll be adding them throughout January.
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Nightchaser by Amanda Bouchet
- The Gown: A Novel of the Royal Wedding by Jennifer Robson
- Sin & Magic: Demigods of San Francisco Series, Book 2 by K.F. Breene
- Securing Caite: SEAL of Protection: Legacy Series, Book 1 by Susan Stoker
- Confessions: The Princess, The Prick, and The Priest: Confessions Series, Book 4 by Ella Frank
- The Last of the Stanfields by Marc Levy
- Let Me Show You: The McClain Brothers, Book 3 by Alexandria House
- Infernal Desires: Queen of the Damned, Book 3 by Kel Carpenter
- Mess Me Up: Bear Bottom Guardians MC, Book 1 by Lani Lynn Vale
- What the Hail: Hail Raisers Series, Book 4 by Lani Lynn Vale
- Bossy Nights by Liv Morris
- Pit Stop: Baby!: Dirty DILFs Series, Book 4 by Taryn Quinn
- His Banana: Objects of Attraction Series, Book 1 by Penelope Bloom
- Code of Valor: Blue Justice Series, Book 3 by Lynette Eason
- Prisoner of Night: The Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 17 by J.R. Ward <— PREORDER!!
- Nevermore: Crossbreed Series, Book 6 by Dannika Dark <— PREORDER!!
- Summoned to Thirteenth Grave: Charley Davidson, Book 13 by Darynda Jones <— PREORDER!!
- Birthday Suit by Lauren Blakely <— PREORDER!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Mr Masters by T.L. Swan <— T.L. SWAN SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
Robyn: I one clicked Mr. Masters. It looked good. A ditzy nanny and a single man Judge. The blurb sounded funny.
Susan: I just finished reading T L Swan’s Mr. Masters and it’s on KU. I couldn’t put it down. It has been a while since I have read some of her books and I had forgotten what a great writer she is and her books are steamy. I have loved every book I have read of her’s. All of her books are free on KU right now if you are looking for some great reads. The Stanton Series and Dr. Stanton Series are great too!!
- ➔ 6 MONTHS (20% off!) ➔ https://amzn.to/2GBquXg
- ➔ 1 YEAR (33% off) ➔ https://amzn.to/2SfXmGt
- ➔ 2 YEARS (40% OFF) ➔ https://amzn.to/2Gwonns
- ➔ And don’t forget, they’re still running the Kindle Unlimited for 3 MONTHS super-bargain (ending soon!) If you’re thinking about becoming a new member, THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Becoming his Monster (Playing with Monsters Book 3) by Amelia Hutchins <— AMELIA HUTCHINS ALERT!! “…Are you ready to play? I’m coming back. I’m more, darker, deadlier, and I’m pissed…”
Dani: Amelia Hutchins is releasing the 3rd in the playing with monsters series on 1st January 2019!!!!
Tessa: Amelia Hutchins! *squees*
- The Billionaire Werewolf (Werewolves of St. Neuri Book 3) by Abigail Raines
- Destined Blood (Nephilim’s Destiny Book 2) by Tessa Cole
- Sin & Magic (Demigods of San Francisco Book 2) by K.F. Breene
- Nightchaser by Amanda Bouchet <— “Captain Tess Bailey is in deep trouble. She and her crew are on the run, pursued by a tyrant who’ll take them dead or alive. Tess’s best hope is a tall, dark, and much-too-appealing stranger, Shade Ganavan, who says he can help her. But his motivations are far from clear...”
- The Rest is Silence by Chii Rempel
- Fighting for Her Bear (Bear Knuckle Brawlers Book 1) by Summer Donnelly
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- The Lies We Tell by Brittany Butler <— SHE’S A SELF-PROCLAIMED LIAR, but the truth is coming out… “…When issues arise in her new life, she finds herself back at square one and the web of lies she clings to are unveiling before her. With her life now revolving around the past, she has a choice to make. However, for Natalie, when her life starts to spiral out of control, a new life and a new web of lies have never sounded so good. Natalie Conner might be a liar, but her story isn’t one she can make up…”
- Tainted Bastard (Tainted Knights Book 4) by Terri Anne Browning
- Love, Mischa by Desiree Hart
- Maybe Yes (Maybe, Definitely Book 1) by Ella Miles <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT!!! “...she has to do everything her family asks for in order to get that money. That includes marrying a man of her family’s choosing. That’s not a problem since Kinsley has been following her family’s orders all her life. Until a phone call from her grandfather changes everything…”
- Code of Valor (Blue Justice Book #3) by Lynette Eason <— THE COP SAVED HER… “Financial crimes investigator Emily Chastain doesn’t trust many people. And even though she let the detective who saved her life in on a few pertinent facts about why she was being attacked, there are some things you just don’t share with a stranger. Little does she suspect that the secret she is keeping just might get them both killed…”
- Happy New Year from Haven Harbor: A Haven Harbor Anthology
- The Last of the Stanfields by Marc Levy <— THEY RECEIVED A LETTER… “When London journalist Eleanor-Rigby Donovan receives an anonymous letter alluding to a crime committed by her deceased mother, her life is turned upside down. It points her to a bar on the Baltimore Harbor, where she finds a stranger who has received the same mysterious letter about his own mother….“
- Retribution (The Dogs of War Book 3) by J.M. Madden
- Wrecked Heart by Cassie Wild
- Wicked Knight (Wicked Horse Vegas Book 5) by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT ALERT!! HE’S GRIEVING HIS WIFE & SHE’S OUT OF MONEY… “Hannah Madigan works three jobs just to make ends meet. Beat down by life, not to mention a cheating husband who was unfairly awarded custody of their daughter, Hannah is determined to make a better life for herself and get her kid back. But with pressures mounting and one costly mistake that leaves her owing Asher a huge debt, Hannah is as close as she’s ever come to throwing in the towel. She’s given a golden opportunity…”
- Families and Other Enemies (Cape Charade) by Christina Dodd
- A Bound Heart by Laura Frantz <— HISTORICAL!! THEY START A NEW LIFE IN AMERICA… “…when his wife dies suddenly, Magnus and Lark find themselves caught up in a whirlwind of accusations, expelled from their beloved island, and sold as indentured servants across the Atlantic. Yet even when all hope seems dashed against the rocky coastline of the Virginia colony, it may be that in this New World the two of them could make a new beginning–together. Laura Frantz’s prose sparkles with authenticity and deep feeling as she digs into her own family history to share this breathless tale of love, exile, and courage in Colonial America…”
- Earl of Hearts (The Farthingale Series Book 6) by Meara Platt <— HISTORICAL
- Flights of Fancy (American Heiresses Book #1) by Jen Turano <— HISTORICAL
- A Dancer’s Guide to Africa by Terez Mertes Rose <— SHE’S RUNNING AWAY TO AFRICA… “Still reeling from her sister’s unforgivable betrayal and a shattered relationship, new college graduate and ballet dancer Fiona vows to take a chance on herself. Her journey of self-discovery begins when she accepts a two-year English teaching assignment in Africa…”
- The Holly & the Ivy (Daughters of Avalon Book 2) by Tanya Anne Crosby <— HISTORICAL
- To Dare a Duchess (Lords of London Book 5) by Tamara Gill <— HISTORICAL
- An Eternity of This: A Phantom of the Opera Tale by Amanda Osborne <— HISTORICAL
- Fast Friends by Jill Mansell <— SHE FINDS OUT HER HUSBAND IS CHEATING… “When bored housewife and mother Camilla Stewart impulsively invites her old schoolfriends for dinner, she hardly imagines that the evening will shatter her comfortable existence. But Roz Vallender and Loulou Marks are no ordinary guests. Roz is a stunning and self-assured TV presenter, while the reckless Loulou owns Vampires, the trendiest wine bar in town. When they reveal that Camilla’s husband Jack has been playing around, Camilla determines to make some changes...”
- The Marine’s Baby, Maybe (Always Faithful Book 1) by Rogenna Brewer <— OH MY!!! WHAT AN OOOOPS!!! “All Caitlin Calhoun wanted was to honor her late husband by having his baby. But thanks to an unfortunate mix-up, her baby’s father is her husband’s half-brother. Caitlin would like to keep that little secret between the two of them…”
- Playing with Fire (Blackmore, Inc.) by Rebecca Hunter
- First Class Sin by Cara Lockwood
- Tigers on the Way (Tigers and Devils Book 4) by Sean Kennedy <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! This was a HIGHLY recommended series a few years back (everyone as going crazy for it). P.S. Here’s the reading order.
- Secret Caress (The House of Morgan Book 10) by Victoria Pinder
- Silver Back (Wild Ones Book 1) by Robin Edwards <— SINGLE MOM & THE RECLUSIVE FIREMAN ALERT!! OH I LOVE THE SOUND OF IT!!! “…For years, if he wasn’t hiding away in his secluded cabin on the outskirts of town, Fireman William Silver surrounded himself with women who were only interested in having a good time. Whenever they wanted something more, that would be the last time they would hear from him. When a local convenience store is robbed at gunpoint, Will finds himself in a precarious situation having to help Madison Grey, a single mother with retrograde amnesia after being used a hostage along with her toddler son, Cameron…”
- The One You Fight For (The Ones Who Got Away Book 3) by Roni Loren <— RONI LOREN ALERT!! HE CHANGED HIS IDENTITY & SHE’S HARBORING A SECRET... “…Everyone knows she lost her younger sister. No one knows it was her fault. Since then, psychology professor Taryn has dedicated her life’s work to preventing something like that from ever happening again. Falling in love was never part of the plan…”
- Idol Gossip (A K-Pop Romance) (H3RO) by J.S. Lee <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! KPOP!!
- All Aflame (The Reverse Harem Diaries Book 6) by Mia Moon <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!!
- Families and Other Enemies (Cape Charade) by Christina Dodd
- King’s Rule (Kings of Sydney) by Jackie Ashenden
- The Boyfriend Plan by J. S. Cooper <— J.S. COOPER ALERT! HE’S GOING TO HELP HER FIND A BOYFRIEND… “My name is Maggie Lane and I’m a dreamer, a thinker, a wanna-be writer and all I really wants is to meet the love of my life. I can’t help it that I go from crush to crush, never finding Mr. Right. It’s not that I’m not trying. I thought I would be single forever. And then I reunited with hunky Blake, and he said that he’ll be my boyfriend coach and help me snag a boyfriend…”
- Whiteout by Brett Cain
- Running with Horses by Suzanne Jenkins
- Bring Me Home by Bree Howland
- Meant For You: A Playing for Keeps Novel by Ranee S. Clark <— SINGLE MOM STARTING OVER & THE EX-FOOTBALL PLAYER FIREMAN IN TOWN... 😉 “…Former football player, DJ Kaiser, is back in his hometown, working as a fireman to serve his community, but after nearly burning down his own house with a barbeque and wrecking the Chief’s truck, his mistakes are stacked against him—until he sets out to ease the stress of Chelsea’s load. Serving her has him feeling like a hero again…”
- Hot Target Cowboy (Dark Horse Cowboys Book 2) by June Faver
- After Hurricane Nina, Reed’s Resolution (Hot Hunks-Steamy Romance Collection Book 1) by Natalie Ann
- Playing with Fire by J.S. Cooper <— J.S. COOPER ALERT!! SHE DANCED FOR A BILLIONAIRE… “…I wasn’t meant to work the bachelor party. I wasn’t even a dancer, but I couldn’t tell my best friend no. She said I wouldn’t have to do anything I didn’t want to do. And there was no way I was going to be giving any private dancers. But when a man like Grant Slate asks you for a dance, you can’t really say no...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister by Meghan Quinn – January 3rd 2019
- The Complete Tempest Rock Star Series, books 1-6 by Michelle Mankin – January 3rd 2019
- Ransom (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 1) by Laramie Briscoe – January 5th 2019
- Prisoner of Night (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series) by J.R. Ward – January 7th 2019
- Finding Alexei by Kendall Ryan – January 7th 2019
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen – January 8th 2019
- Reckless Love (Cowboys and Angels Book 7) by Kelly Elliott – January 8th 2019
- Damien: A Stark Novel by J. Kenner – January 8th 2019
- The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air) by Holly Black – January 8th 2019
- Untouchable by Jayne Ann Krentz – January 8th 2019
- Turning Point: A Novel by Danielle Steel – January 8th 2019
- Promises (Web of Sin Book 3) by Aleatha Romig – January 8th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).