WEDNESDAY EVENING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! SARA NEY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! LOLLLLL!!!! THIS SOUNDS SOOOOO FUNNNN!!!! She keeps her friends out of trouble, and the college sports heroes are sick of her! ➔➔➔➔
“…Being a well known jock-blocker gets her noticed for all the wrong reasons; just like that, she’s banned from Jock Row. NO GUY WANTS A GIRL AROUND WHO KEEPS THEIR JOCK FRIENDS FROM GETTING LAID.
“Rowdy” Wade is the hot shot short-stop for the universities baseball team—and the unlucky bastard who drew the short straw: keep little Miss Goody Two-Shoes out of the Baseball House.
But week-after-week Scarlett returns, determined to get inside…”
<— HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!!!! Plenty of temptation on today’s list like that one there to the left!!! KRISTEN ASHLEY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! AND!!! The latest from Sarah J. Maas, Faith Hunter, Kendall Ryan, Natasha Madison and more!
And these gave me a blurb jolt ➔ 😉 Bro Code (Kendall Ryans’s latest!! He broke the code when he found himself falling for his best friend’s sister… who is 5 years younger!), Rising (<— SUPER blurb jolt! She’s trying to escape her underground life, and then she meets a fighter! “…College is my only goal; love has never been on the map… That is, until my sister brings me to an underground fight, where I meet a gorgeous and mysterious man…), Perfect Love Story (she’s starting over after heartache, and so is he, raising his daughter alone, and then she becomes his neighbor!), Back in the Game (Meghan Quinn’s latest, and he’s a single dad too! And a hockey star!), Bittersweet (tee hee!! She’s already planned their wedding, but there’s a hitch. the groom doesn’t know it yet. Romy has eyes for the Italian coffee god and single dad who owns the bakery in her building…”) AND AND!!! What blurb jolt list could be complete without a psych-thriller?? 😉 The Perfect Mother (it’s going to be a movie, and my book-twin Tasha is reading it!! New moms that hang out regularly for a ladies night, but one baby goes missing and everything unravels). GASP!! MINE!!
I’ll be adding more throughout the day if more go live! 😀
Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases list AND!!!
My latest review is up (forbidden romance!!!!) ➔ Book Review – Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
Ashley: I LOVED this book! In fact it put me in kind of a slump where nothing else is living up to it right now. I love forbidden romance and Penelope Douglas does it so well. And yes, there were some great quotes in it!
Jen C: Loved the book as well – just enough of everything – angst, drama, light moments, taboo etc!
Kristy: God it was amazing!
Talon: I was obbbbsessed
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
- The Greatest Risk: The Honey Series by Kristen Ashley
- Rescuing Wendy: Delta Force Heroes, Book 8 by Susan Stoker
- The Consumption of Magic: Tales From Verania, Book 3 by T.J. Klune <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- The 17th Suspect by James Patterson
- Going Green: Vialea Series, Book 2 by Erin Tate
- Three Blind Dates: Dating by Numbers Series, Book 1 by Meghan Quinn
- Dark Queen: Jane Yellowrock, Book 12 by Faith Hunter
- I’ve Got My Eyes on You by Mary Higgins Clark
- Bro Code by Kendall Ryan
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore <— SUPER-ANGSTY!! Linda loved it!
Linda: Last night finished reading Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore. Highly recommend!!! Loved it extremely hard!!! Went through so many emotions. Has anyone else read it?
Cheryl: Just finished Our Unscripted Story. I forget who said the blurb sounds great and it’s only .99 cents, but you were so right! I loved it. The story followed the MC’s who met as teens. There was such angst wondering if they would end up together and along with that I also had such foreboding that something really bad was going to happen. I think it was the cover that started that thought. I was really hoping it wasn’t going to be one of “those” books. You know the one’s Amy and Maryse love. I’m back and forth between 4.5-5 stars. Couple things were a bit of a stretch for me.
- Electric Tunnel series by Rachel Blaufeld <— RACHEL BLAUFELD ALERT!! Nancy found us this bargain deal!!!
Nancy: ALL 3 BOOKS in the ELECTRIC TUNNEL SERIES are now reduced: ELECTRIFIED (Book 1) SMOLDERED (Book 2) TINGED (Book 3) BY Rachel Blaufeld
Michelle: I did love Electrified and the wedding excerpt just made me happy sigh!
- Dark Matter: A Novel by Blake Crouch <— SCI-FI THRILLER that I LOVED & now Jean is loving it too!
Jean: I’m reading Dark Matter!!! So. So good!!! An oldie but Kooloo picked it for me this month. I dove right in yesterday and am almost done!!!
Maryse: Jean I LOVED Dark Matter!!!! All confusing and exciting!!
- Six Feet Under (Mad Love Duet Book 1) by Whitney Barbetti <— Recent release & we have feedback!!!
Karen: Six Feet Under by Whitney Barbetti is amazing. It’s dark and beautiful, and gives an incredible insight to addiction and mental illness, all wrapped in a stunning tale of unconditional love. I am chomping at the bit for part two. This book is my favorite read of 2018.
- The Transcend Duet by Jewel E. Ann <— And this duet is STILL making 5-STAR waves!!!
Ari: Listen Lady!!!! Lol I just finished Transcend and Epoch by Jewell Ann and my heart is hardly recovered!! Wow you were not kidding!! 5 Stars!
Karen: ABSOLUTELY HANDS DOWN, MY BEST READ OF ….. EVERRRRRR
Kostantina: Omg i’m halfway through book one too and i’m going nuts gahhh how does she know all this?!! Omg I even told my husband to go ahead and have a guys weekend so I can read it entirely!! Lol thanks for the recommendation Maryse !!!
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Maas <— SARAH J. MAAS ALERT!!
Tessa: Frost and Starlight. That will be mine.
- The Prophet (The Cloister Book 2)
- Dark Queen (Jane Yellowrock) by Faith Hunter <— FAITH HUNTER ALERT!! Jane Yellowrock used to hunt vampires, but now she must fight–and win–beside them.
- Our Glass: Falling Sand by L. L. Shelton
- The Queen of Heaven’s Daughter (Tales of the End Times Book 1) by Mary Trepanier
- Cats and Dogs (Age of Night Book 4) by May Sage
- The Wife Code: Banks (Six Men of Alaska Book 4) by Charlie Hart and Chantel Seabrook
- Song of Blood & Stone: Earthsinger Chronicles, Book One by L. Penelope <— FANTASY ALERT!! “…Jasminda herself is an outcast in her homeland of Elsira, where her gift of Earthsong is feared. When ruthless soldiers seek refuge in her isolated cabin, they bring with them a captive–an injured spy who threatens to steal her heart. Jack’s mission behind enemy lines to prove that the Mantle between Elsira and Lagrimar is about to fall nearly cost him his life, but he is saved by the healing Song of a mysterious young woman. Now he must do whatever it takes to save Elsira...”
- Unbreakable (The Unblemished Trilogy) by Sara Ella
- A Touch of Blood: Operation Underworld: (Connor and Sami, Book 1) by Carly Fall
- Lucifer’s Revenge: Book 2 of ‘An Angel’s Love’ by Patricia Fish
- The Girl Who Digs Graves (The Gravedigger Series Book 1) by Willie E. Dalton <— HER WHOLE LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER… “…one awful evening changes everything, and Hel wakes up to the bright light of death. Traumatized by being ripped away from the man she was falling for, and having to adjust to a whole new world, she manages to get a job as reaper… As in: digging up souls from the other side of the grave. Soren, her new boss, is cold and hardened to the suffering she’s endured. To her surprise, the only source of kindness she can find is in the arms of a red-headed vampire named Boudewijn...”
- Thicker Than Blood (Blood Vice Book 5) by Angela Roquet
- All’s Fair in Love and Wolf (Silver Town Wolf) by Terry Spear
- Dead Zone (Blue-Eyed Bomb Book 3) by Amber Lynn Natusch <— “...To get to the bottom of what’s happening there, Sapphira, their newest and most powerful member, must ally herself with a wolf she’s not sure she can trust, a troll she’s been forbidden to see, and a ghost who can’t speak. But that’s not her only problem. Her psychotic ex has returned...”
- The Greatest Risk (The Honey Series) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!! “A woman unable to connect, struggling to hide another part of her. A man burning to learn her truth, and make her whole. Through explosive passion and deep exploration, they are about to take the greatest risk of all…“
- Until There Was Us (Montgomery Brothers) by Samantha Chase
- Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 2) by Lexi Blake
- Seth (In the Company of Snipers Book 17) by Irish Winters
- Storm Front (Montana Rescue Book #5) by Susan May Warren
- SEALed At The Altar: Bone Frog Brotherhood Novel by Sharon Hamilton
- Falling for You (A Bradford Sisters Romance Book #2) by Becky Wade
- Viktor (Kincaid Security & Investigations Book 2) by Apryl Baker
- The Blessing (The Colorado Series Book 1) by Lizzie Lee
- Bro Code by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!!! HE BROKE THE BRO CODE!!! “…the fastest way to break that rule is to fall for your best friend’s sister. Ava’s brilliant, sharp-tongued, gorgeous, and five years younger than me. She’s the sexual equivalent of running with scissors. In a word, she’s dangerous. And completely off-limits. Falling for her could ruin everything…“
- DEFY: The Kings Of Retribution MC ( Novella ) by Sandy Alvarez and Crystal Daniels
- Lone Witness (Atlanta Justice Book #2) by Rachel Dylan
- Colton (Wild Men Book 1) by Melissa Belle <— FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! “...Colton Wild isn’t just the famous football player everyone sees on their television screen. I met Colton one summer vacation when we lined up on opposite sides of a flag football field. He was the cocky kid with clear blue eyes and a constant smirk. When he picked me up over his shoulder and ran with me the length of the field, I wanted to hate him...”
- I Am Justice (Band of Sisters) by Diana Muñoz Stewart
- Burn Me Once by Clare Connelly
- Rising (Vincent and Eve Book 1) by Jessica Ruben <— SHE’S TRYING TO ESCAPE HER DARK LIFE & THEN SHE MEETS AN UNDERGROUND FIGHTER… “...All I want is to leave my crime-ridden shadow of a home in New York City. I’ve done everything I can to keep my head down and focus on my studies. College is my only goal; love has never been on the map… That is, until my sister brings me to an underground fight, where I meet a gorgeous and mysterious man: Vincent. He is the ghost in my shadows, showing up to feed me pieces of his upper-crust life, then evaporating into darkness until his next visit...”
- The Good Luck Sister: A Wildstone Novella (Kindle Single): 3 by Jill Shalvis
- Silent Song by Ren Benton
- Crush by Courtney B Jones
- The Perfect Mother: A Novel by Aimee Molloy <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! AND!! It’s going to be a movie! :D!! These mothers get together to have a ladies night… but “…on this hot Fourth of July night, something goes terrifyingly wrong: one of the babies is taken from his crib. Winnie, a single mom, was reluctant to leave six-week-old Midas with a babysitter, but her fellow May Mothers insisted everything would be fine. Now he is missing. What follows is a heart-pounding race to find Midas, during which secrets are exposed, marriages are tested, and friendships are destroyed.” (Thank you for that find, Tasha)
- Lennon Reborn: A steamy, emotional rockstar romance (Preload Book 4) by Scarlett Cole <— DEVASTATED EX-ROCK STAR… “...When a horrific accident deprives him of the one thing he loves—his talent as a fierce and explosive drummer—Lennon is left with a life chained by an abusive mother, by crushing guilt over a tragic past. A life he doesn’t want...”
- The Marriage Arrangement: A Marriage to a Billionaire Novella by Jennifer Probst
- Endgame (Games of Chance Series Book 3) by T.L. Cannon
- Silver Star by Lisa Swinton
- Perfect Love Story (Love Series Book 1) by Natasha Madison <— SINGLE FATHER & HIS NEW NEIGHBOR… “…Married to my high school sweetheart, the best thing she gave me was my baby girl. But we weren’t enough for her. I wasn’t enough for her. The last thing I expected on my birthday was a Dear John letter, but that’s what I got when she upped and left. Now, it’s just me and my girl against the world till the new girl moves in next door…“
- Help Our Heroes: A Military Charity Anthology
- The Family Gathering (Sullivan’s Crossing) by Robyn Carr
- Shake It Up (Man of the Month Book 8) by J. Kenner
- Flamingo Diner by Sherryl Woods
- The Designs of Lord Randolph Cavanaugh by Stephanie Laurens
- Someone to Care (A Westcott Novel) by Mary Balogh <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! And Jan wants to read it! “HR lovers might like to know that a new Mary Balogh book, Someone To Care, is out today. (or tomorrow for you guys). It’s #4 in the Westcott series, but I reckon can be read as a standalone. Older H and h (which I like). Widow and widower end up running away together. ooh. That’s a different trope. Looks pretty good.”
- The Merry Lives of Spinsters (The Spinster Chronicles, Book 1) by Rebecca Connolly
- A Duke Like No Other (Playful Brides) by Valerie Bowman
- Knotted (Trails of Sin Book 1) by Pam Godwin
- A Safe Place to Land: An Eastern Shore Romance (The Eastern Shore Romances Book 1) by Dee Ernst
- The Child Between Them (Men Of Mulhany Crossing Book 2) by Helen Lacey
- Back in the Game by Meghan Quinn <— MEGHAN QUINN SINGLE FATHER HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “Single dad and hockey star, Calder Weiss has put his love life on the back burner for the past five years, raising his daughter and keeping up with the demands of his profession. But all that changes the minute Rachel Perry runs into him in the most unlikely of places, right outside the men’s bathroom…”
- The California Dashwoods by Lisa Henry <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Stand By Your Manny (Dreamspun Desires Book 57) by Amy Lane <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Temple’s Touch (A Wizard’s Touch Book 6) by Amber Kell <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Just Ridley: Chosen Book 1 by J. D. Light
- The Only Thing (The Donnigans) by Marie Harte <— MARIE HARTE ALERT!! “…J.T. Webster fell for Hope months ago at his sister’s wedding. So when she propositions him to be her fake boyfriend to get her mother off her back, he’s all in. The only problem is J.T. had no idea their pretend relationship would be better than anything real he’s ever had…”
- 9 Days and 9 Nights by Katie Cotugno
- The Trophy Wife by Kate Loveday
- Bittersweet by Carmen Jenner & Lauren K. McKellar <— SHE WANTS TO MARRY HIM… HE JUST DOESN’T KNOW IT YET… 😉 “…When it comes to her big day, Romy has the flowers picked out, a dress collecting dust in the back of her closet, and a preacher on standby. There’s just one problem: the groom doesn’t know it yet. Romy has eyes for the Italian coffee god and single dad who owns the bakery in her building…”
- Forever and Ever, By George (West Coast Happily-Ever-After Book 7) by Debra Salonen
- Silent Love: Part 3 (Forbidden Series) by Kenadee Bryant
- Becoming Princess Olivia by Lisa Prysock
- Home Deadly Home (A Desperation Creek Novel Book 1) by Janice Kay Johnson
- Unwritten (Rock Star Duet Book 1) by Rachel Lacey <— SHE’S THE FAMOUS STAR & HE’S THE PROFESSOR THAT DOESN’T RECOGNIZE HER… “…A chance meeting with a handsome college professor—who’s adorably clueless about her identity—is a rare break from the stress. But when shocked recognition dawns in his eyes, her survival mechanism kicks in. She can’t simply let him walk away to add grist to the rumor mill…”
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- The Replacement Wife: A Psychological Thriller by Britney King – May 3rd 2018
- His Pawn by Emily Snow – May 3rd 2018
- Maybe Don’t Wanna (The Simple Man Series Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – May 4th 2018
- BAD BOY BRODY by Tijan – May 7th 2018
- Pick Six (Mavericks Tackle Love Book 2) by Max Monroe – May 8th 2018
- Passion Rising (Original Sin Book 4) by J.A. Huss – May 8th 2018
- The Dating Experiment by Emma Hart – May 8th 2018
- The World of All Souls: The Complete Guide to A Discovery of Witches, Shadow of Night, and The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness – May 8th 2018
- Straight Up Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 2) by Lexi Ryan – May 8th 2018
- Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels) by Ilona Andrews – May 8th 2018
- Death Doesn’t Bargain: A Deadman’s Cross Novel by Sherilyn Kenyon – May 8th 2018
- Pieces of Eight (Mad Love Duet Book 2) by Whitney Barbetti – May 9th 2018
- How To Marry A Werewolf: A Claw & Courtship Novella by Gail Carrier – May 13th 2018
- Planet Dragos: A Novella of the Elder Races by Thea Harrison – May 14th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).