1.) I dunno what was up with me this weekend, but while I was productive and got lots of stuff done (mostly Christmasy stuff, and consolidating stuff, playing with electronics and whatnot), but I didn’t cook a thing. I had no motivation to cook. I ALWAYS cook. I LOVE cooking. Now what am I gonna eat for the week? I depend on my “prep” for meals. *sigh* Guess I’ll pick up a rotisserie chicken and some frozen veggies for the next couple of days. I think Thanksgiving dinner prep blew my cooking fuse. 😉 *snort*
2.) BUT!! I did write a review of a book that I LOVED like crazy. I’m pretty sure it’s making the top of my best of 2019 list. And yes, it’s from 2018 but still. I just devoured it so it counts. 😉 All of you that recommended it? YOU. WERE. SO. RIGHT!!! ➔ Book Review – The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
Becky: This was one of my most favorite books ever!
Lori: This was definitely my favorite!!
Michelle: Just bought the audible version. Can’t wait!
3.) I’ve decided on a change for decorating my tree next year. I’m going to do an all white (and clear) ornaments and decorations theme. So it will look like snow and crystals on my green tree. I’ve done gold for the last three years, and while I love it (so warm and cozy), it’s time for a change. I’m going to be scoping out the Christmas decorations clearances, so if you know of any that start in the next few weeks (online or in stores), please let me know. *rubs hands together with glee*
Also these deals are still on 😀 :
- ➔➔ Three months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-bargain!! Not a member yet? This is for you! Not for me, ’cause I am one. 😉 And I love it.
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain. AMAZING deal! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine.
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) (romance audiobooks!! this one is SO cool, and worth it – unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs Book 2) by Kate Stewart <— LIVE!! KATE STEWART ALERT!! In case you missed this earlier (like I did) GUESS WHAT?? Author Kate Stewart’s latest is LIVE!!! HE’S A FOOTBALL STAR!! “…It started with a lie. A night of blurred lines between a teacher and a student. I wasn’t her student, yet it was the single most defining night of my life. I’ve never been the man she thinks I am. Most people have no idea about the life I’ve lived or the words that ring true when it comes to me—still waters run deep…”
Angela: I’ve heard this book was “best read of 2019”. Cannot wait to read!
- The Big Ohhh: A laugh out loud Romantic Comedy by Nikki Ashton
- Harmless (Finding Love) by Paris Hansen
- The Fae Academy 1: A Gift of Magic by Julianne Berokoff
- The Best Part Of Breaking Up: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy (The Awkward Adventures of Jane Nash Book 3) by Christine Zolendz <— LIVE!!! CHRISTINE ZOLENDZ ALERT!! Must be read in order… “…Still reeling from grief, Jane Nash is hellbent on forgetting her losses and moving on. But right now, yearning for Dex is the last of her worries. Karma has a new plan for Jane, and she can’t possibly escape the clutches of this crazy wench once again. When her boss insists that Dex and Jane work together on an article about dating in New York City, they’re catapulted into that murky and dangerous dating pool once again...”
- Insolent: A Dark Retelling by Cynthia A. Rodriguez
- Project Scrooge (Christmas in Garland Collection Book 1) by A.M. Heath
- They’re Strictly Friends (Tough Love Spinoff Book 1) by Chloe Liese
- Their First Time (The Firsts series Book 5) by MJ Fields <— THE PREACHER’S DAUGHTER & THE SINGLE FATHER ALERT! “…I was raised to defend myself against emotional attachment. I was warned, at a young age, that all women would eventually leave me. As the son of a single father, a farmer, a ladies man, I was taught to never promise a girl anything but a good time. What happens when two souls connect, but their worlds collide?” <— P.S. The author is this week’s newsletter sponsor and we’re having a giveaway!! Comment here ➔ Fun Facts & an awesome giveaway (signed book AND swag!!)
- Chain Me (The Ellie Gray Chronicles Book 2) by Lana Sky
- My Wicked Virgin (Club Wicked Book 6) by Ann Mayburn
- Edge Of Reason (Arrow’s Edge MC Book 1) by Freya Barker <— LIVE!! THE BIKER & THE SINGLE MOM!! “...I am a misguided romantic. A mom, a daughter, an agent, and a survivor. My name is Jaimie. I’m strong enough to look after my family alone, and too stubborn to accept I don’t have to. We make an odd couple—our differences obvious—but when hatred and danger threatens to destroy everything of value in our lives, we only get stronger. Together…”
- Made Marian Mixtape: A Made Marian Collection by Lucy Lennox
- Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded Book 3) by Nina Levine
- Betting on Stocks (Dead Presidents MC Book 7) by Harley Stone
- Emerald (Jewels Cafe Book 9) by Jade Waltz
- Audition: A Standalone Novel by Skye Warren <— LIVE!! Skye Warren ALERT!! She has a debt to pay… “….Blood and sweat. Bethany Lewis danced her way out of poverty. She’s a world class athlete… with a debt to pay. Joshua North always gets what he wants. And the mercenary wants Bethany in his bed. He wants her beautiful little body bent to his will...”
- Cuff Me at Christmas by Lark Avery
- Breaking The Chains (Satan’s Knights Prospect Trilogy) by Janine Infante Bosco
- Almost Like Being In Love: A Friends to Lovers Rockstar Holiday Romance (Rock & Roll Forever Book 5) by Mary J. Williams
- The Cure (The Conquer Series Book 1) by Jo-Anne Joseph
- Forever You (The Agency Book 4) by Elizabeth Grey
- Proxy Bride (The Lindstroms Book 1) by Katy Regnery writing as Katy Paige <— LIVE!!! KATY REGNERY ALERT!! “...In the state of Montana, there is a little-known legal loophole that provides for double proxy marriage, should a bride and groom be unable to say their wedding vows in person. Small-town schoolteacher, Jenny Lindstrom, agrees to take wedding vows on behalf of her best friend, while city slicker, Sam Kelley, promises to stand in on behalf of his cousin, the groom. But when these two unlikely proxies end up missing their appointment with the judge, they’re forced to spend a long weekend together...”
- Missy’s Wish (The Lindstroms Book 2) by Katy Regnery writing as Katy Paige <— LIVE!!! KATY REGNERY ALERT!! THE WAITRESS & THE PAROLEE “…Waitress Missy Branson has lived her whole life in Gardiner, Montana, where her reputation as a good-time girl has given her the nickname “Easy Missy,” and no decent man would consider asking her out. But short-order cook and recent parolee Lucas Flynn isn’t one to judge. Besides, from what he can see, Missy is kind and sweet, qualities on which Lucas sets a high premium...”
- King of the Causeway: A King Series Novella by T.M. Frazier <— T.M. FRAZIER ALERT!! “…A hurricane is coming. And it could destroy everything. (This novella features King & Ray from King & Tyrant)…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover – December 10th 2019
- Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 2) by Chelle Bliss – December 10th 2019
- Conquer the Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity Book 15) by Alexandra Ivy – December 10th 2019
- Husband (Betrothed Book 2) by Penelope Sky – December 10th 2019
- The Darkest Assassin: A Lords of the Underworld Novella by Gena Showalter – December 10th 2019
- King of the Causeway: A King Series Novella by T.M. Frazier – December 10th 2019
- Overnight Service: A Standalone Romance by Lauren Blakely – December 10th 2019
- Never Enough (Meet Me in Montana Book 1) by Kelly Elliott – December 10th 2019
- Hawk (The Boys of Summer Book 4) by Heidi McLaughlin – December 10th 2019
- House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2) by Meghan March – December 10th 2019
- Best Man by Katy Evans – December 10th 2019
- The Other Side (The Affair Book 3) by Aidèe Jaimes – December 11th 2019
- Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies Duet Book 2) by Nikki Ash & K. Webster – December 12th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).