<— A few “early birds” of fun reading (like that steamy-sounding one to the left) and tomorrow is gonna be insane!! J.R. Ward, Laurell K. Hamilton, Lauren Blakely, Anna Todd and so many more. It’s gonna be awesome!
- Blood Vow: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward – December 6th 2016
- Needing the Memories: The Rocker…Series Novella by Terri Anne Browning – December 6th 2016
- Hooked by Brenda Rothert – December 6th 2016
- Wounded (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) by Laurell K. Hamilton – December 6th 2016
- Bad Boy by Leah Raeder – December 6th 2016
- A Seductive Invitation: A Seductive Nights New York Novella by Lauren Blakely – December 6th 2016
- Going Under (The Blackhawk Boys Book 3) by Lexi Ryan – December 6th 2016
- Bleed Blue 69: Twenty-Five Authors…One Sexy Police Station. by Alexis Alvarez, Josie Bordeaux, Rebecca Brooke, Emme Burton, M.C. Cerny, Sarah M. Cradit, Chelle C. Craze, Jami Denise, Lisa Edward, Mary Catherine Gebhard – December 6th 2016
- Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds) by J. Daniels – December 6th 2016 <— NAY IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!!
‘Hit the Spot’ by J. Daniels, and it’s the second book in the Dirty Deeds series after ‘Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds)d’. For those who read FLW, this one is about the H/h’s best friends, Tori and Jamie. It’s coming out on 12/6, and I can’t wait to read it!
- Worth Fighting For by Kirsty Moseley – December 6th 2016
- Falling for Caden: A Lost Boys Novel by Jessica Lemmon – December 6th 2016
- Nothing Less by Anna Todd – December 6th 2016
- Rules of Contact (A Play-by-Play Novel) by Jaci Burton – December 6th 2016
JUST WENT LIVE EARLY YESTERDAY!!!!
- Womanizer by Katy Evans <— KATY EVANS ALERT!!! WOMANIZER IS LIVE!!! Her brother’s billionaire best friend… “I opened up to him in more ways than I’d opened up to anyone before. But sex was as far as I’d go. Just sex because he was too irresistible. Just sex because I wouldn’t be falling for him. Just sex because I’d leave in three months, and I’d like for my brother not to kill me, and for nobody to find out he was my wicked little secret. He wasn’t the One. He was just a womanizer. But for a time, he would be mine.”
- SNOW: A Gentry Boys Christmas Story by Cora Brent <— GENTRY BOYS FANS!!! This one just went LIVE!!
- The Devil’s Highway (Journeyman Book 4) by Golden Czermak <— LIVE!!!
- Breathe With Me (Brie’s Submission, #12) by Red Phoenix <— LIVE!!!
- Still Air (Portland, ME, novels Book 4) by Freya Barker <— LIVE!!! “He was blind, but now he sees how his family has sifted through his fingers. The reality hits hard when his son becomes a stranger, slipping deeper into transgression. Concern has him call on the one person he fears will see his own failures all too clearly. A woman he’s kept his distance from for his own protection. What appeared to be an incompatible pairing, turns out the unyielding bond needed to heal them all.“
- Shoot The Moon (Scorpio Stinger MC Book 6) by Jani Kay <— LIVE!!! ANTI HERO BIKER BOOK ALERT! “It’s rawer, it’s grittier and downright dirtier than any of the other Scorpio Stinger MC books…”
- Wound Tight (Made in Jersey) by Tessa Bailey <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!!! “Milo Bautista just came out to his wealthy, ultra-confident boss, a man he secretly respects and admires…in more ways than he’ll admit. Worldly, experienced Renner would never look in his direction, let alone share some of that confidence he wears like a cloak, so Milo has set his sights on someone else to be his first. Until Renner offers him private lessons in seduction…“
- In the Ring (BOXER Book 1) by Rie Warren <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Hanging the Stars (Half Moon Bay Book 2) by Rhys Ford <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Dashing Through the Snow: A Sexy, Snowy Christmas Tale by M. Leighton <— M. LEIGHTON ALERT!! STAR SNOWBOARDER is her latest assignment… “…when her boss (and ex-boyfriend) hands her an assignment to interview champion snowboarder and gorgeous playboy extraordinaire, Dash Grainger, on Christmas Eve, she takes it. There are several things she doesn’t plan for—a surly driver, a chalet in the middle of nowhere, a freak snowstorm—but the biggest surprise of all is Dash himself.”
- Legend of Love (The Muse Chronicles Book 2) by Lisa Kessler <— LIVE!!!
- The Devil In Disguise (Bad Things Book 1) by Cynthia Eden <— THE DEVIL BECOMES HER HERO ALERT!“Mina is a woman fighting for her life—and the Lord of the Dark suddenly finds himself in an unlikely role…hero. Luke isn’t going to let her enemies destroy Mina. He will fight heaven and hell to keep her. But in the end, the secrets they both carry may just rip apart a love that should never have been…” (okay this one isn’t new, but it sounds awesome and it’s super-bargain priced today)!!!
Thank you so much for including Still Air on your list. Much, much appreciated! 😀
I wish so bad Michelle was here to celebrate with me. I think she’s the only one who read this series (and went crazy over it) with me.
GR best of the year award for science fiction:
Morning Star by Pierce Brown !!!
I know many of you including MichelleS and Tessa read the winner in YA Fantasy & Science Fiction:
Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas !!!
and last but certainly not least because I think MOST of you read this next one.
The winner for Romance of the year goes to
It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover !!!
…not book related…but omg
Those of you in Australia, have you seen this video? I’m dying here…
You’re up late tonight Ms. Fabi!
I know. 🙁 and obviously not doing anything except goofing around.
It’s the holidays! You should be goofing around!
Yup. That’s exactly what I’m telling my boss tomorrow when he finds me sleeping under my desk.
Sounds to me like you need a better hiding place!
R…watch that video linked up there. It’s a great example of one of those gritty males you always ewwwing about. 😉
LOL – I might have to go hide at your house since he knows where I live.
OMG that’s crazy!! And that wasn’t a small dog!
Bring it! I’ll hide you under the Christmas tree!
Nor a small Kangaroo! LOL
Fabi and R….just another normal day…saving your dog from a rampaging roo…..average day in Australia!!
Man that kangaroo was built…did you see the chest on that thing. I never knew they were built like that. I actually saw that on the news last night and cracked up that he just punched that thing right in the face….swoooon!!!
Right? That man just popped right out of one of our books.
Thanks for including Legend of Love!
SO many great books out! 🙂
OK. So putting on my Richard Attenborough hat….the male Kangaroo can be really big. The Red kangaroo males can be up to 5.9 feet in height upright and weigh up to 90 kilo and they are territorial and aggressive. Kangaroos box and spar each other when fighting for territory.
The females are much smaller and grey in color (aren’t they always the boring dull color…in every species).
Growing up my father rescued wildlife on our farm so we occasionally had orphaned Joey’s (babies) to care for. They would sleep in pillow cases hung next to the fire, like a Christmas stocking.
But I haven’t seen a Kangaroo up close since I left the farm 30 years ago and moved to the city.
Fun facts!! 😉
OMG I want a pillow case full of kangaroo!!
Those are super cool facts Lisa. Thanks!
I dont remember being that enthralled by them actually. They didnt compare to our dogs as far as being great playmates so I probably didnt care much about them because they didnt do anything fun.