Good morning and Happy Monday everyone!! Some great early birds just went live and I’m working on this list as we speak (so checking back). It’s not done yet. 😉
But first… THREE THINGS:
1.) I’ve been putting fresh sunflowers on my new dining room set and I am IN LOVE with that look. Bright and cheery and so perfect for the warm theme of that room.
2.) Just bought fake tulips (this color and this color) for the table when I don’t have time to pick up fresh batches of sunflowers after they die (they last about a week). I’ll always need flowers ’cause they make me smile. GAH!! I hope they are as pretty as the reviews say they are ’cause I’m not much of a fake flower girl… we’ll see. 😉
3.) Mondays off are very nice… I get to catch up a little more on the stuff I need to do. I’m going to make pork tenderloin in the oven with roasted brussels sprouts, and greek green beans in my Instant Pot. And now…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- The Risk (Briar U Book 2) by Elle Kennedy <— ELLE KENNEDY ALERT!! LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!! BAD GIRL NEEDS A FAKE BOYFRIEND… and he’s on the RIVAL hockey team!! “…As the daughter of Briar’s head hockey coach, I’d be vilified if I hooked up with a player from a rival team. And that’s who Jake Connelly is. Harvard’s star forward is arrogant, annoying, and too attractive for his own good. But fate is cruel—I require his help to secure a much-coveted internship, and the sexy jerk isn’t making it easy for me…”
- Tomboy (The Hartigans Book 3) by Avery Flynn <— PAPARAZZI SPIES HER SNEAKING OUT OF THE HOCKEY STAR’S PLACE!!! “...Ice Knights defenseman Zach Blackburn has come down with the flu, and my BFF—his PR manager—begs me to put my nursing degree to use and get him back to health. Of course she would call in a favor for the most hated man in Harbor City. But when he’s finally on the mend and I’m sneaking out of his place, everything goes sideways. Paparazzi spot me and pictures, plus accusations that I slept with him, fly faster than a hockey puck…”
- The Chef by James Patterson
- Back to You: A Coming Home Novel by Jessica Scott <— LIVE!! THE MILITARY HERO GETS DIVORCE PAPERS… “…Laura Davila commits the ultimate sin for an Army wife – sending her husband divorce papers while he’s deployed. She can’t take the pain of knowing he’s betrayed her by volunteering for multiple deployments instead of spending much needed time with her and their two small children. He needs her now more than ever…”
- Never Too Much (The New Money Girls Book 2) by Jimi Gaillard-Jefferson
- Just Between Us: Student-Teacher Romance by Suzanne D Williams <— LIVE!! TEACHER-STUDENT ALERT!! “He shouldn’t feel anything for her. He shouldn’t have let them get so close. He shouldn’t have kissed her and made any sort of admission. He shouldn’t call her or text her or make promises. He shouldn’t want to feel her all around him either. Spiritually, mentally, morally, he was wrong.”
- Joey by Angelique Jurd <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- HWY 550 (Rock Point Book 3) by Freya Barker
- Discovering The Franklins by Fleur Blüm
- Knocking Boots (Lucas Brothers Book 5) by Jordan Marie
- Overture by Skye Warren <— LIVE!! SKYE WARREN FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!!! “…The world knows Samantha Brooks as the violin prodigy. She guards her secret truth—the desire she harbors for her guardian. Liam North got custody of her six years ago. She’s all grown up now, but he still treats her like a child. No matter how much he wants her…”
- His Hope by J.M. Worthington
- Passion and Ink (Sweetest Taboo Book 2) by Naima Simone
- Marco (Lucian & Lia Book 8) by Sydney Landon <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! HE KILLED HER FAMILY MEMBERS… “…My position within “the family” has been the most important thing to me, until fate—and food poisoning brought Nina Gavino into my life. I’ve finally found the woman that I can’t live without, and she wants nothing to do with me…”
- Nanny and the BRATVA BOSS: A Billionaire Mafia Romance by SC Daiko <— MAFIA ALERT!! “He’s a Russian Mafia kingpin. Deep, dark and dangerous. Good and evil at war within him. I’m caught in the cross-fire, but I want to be here. A cold-hearted man, or is he? I’m about to find out…”
- Dark Truths (Kiss Her Goodbye Book 2) by Rebecca Royce <— LIVE!! DARK READ ALERT!! BUT IT MUST BE READ IN ORDER… “…Six months trapped in hell. Six months forgetting who I used to be. Six months just trying to survive. I got out—eventually—and there they were, all five of them. One moment I was in hell, and then suddenly, I returned to purgatory. They keep telling me what will happen to those who took what belonged to them…”
- Love Me Again by Marlene Riggs
- The Wrong Gentleman by Louis Bay <— LOUISE BAY ALERT!! HIS ONE NIGHT STAND IS PART OF THE YACHT CREW… “…women never keep my attention for more than a night. Until I peel off Skylar Anderson’s clothes and her mask starts to crumble, showing me glimpses of the girl she’s hiding. She’s funny, sexy and vulnerable and throws me out of bed before I can catch my breath and suggest breakfast. When I start my last undercover job on a yacht, turns out, she’s one of the crew…”
- Love Above Law by Sandy Alvarez & Crystal Daniels <— LIVE!! COP SUPPOSED TO RESCUE HER… “…I take down criminals; the rats of society. I eat, sleep and breathe the law, but I’m willing to risk it all—my badge and my life to protect her...”
- Design For Love (Love Sparkles Book 1) by Julie Archer
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Tinsel (Lark Cove Book 4) by Devney Perry – February 19th 2019
- Talen by Shay Savage – February 19th 2019
- Never Tell: A Novel (A D.D. Warren and Flora Dane Novel Book 10) by Lisa Gardner – February 19th 2019
- Jagged Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan – February 19th 2019
- What He Never Knew (What He Doesn’t Know Series Book 3) by Kandi Steiner – February 21st 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).