➔ P.S. AND!! Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
And now, three things:
1.) I’ve been working on the backend of the blog over the last couple of weeks and getting it ready for a server upgrade (speedy and everything up to date to the latest)!! The mobile-friendly version (for the readers that use their cell phone for browsing) is going to be so much better too! The full menu across the top will work like it does on the desktop version – all drop down menus too. 😀 The team I’m working with has been so amazing. I’m excited!!
2.) And in the process of working on the blog, I’ve been learning CSS all weekend!! Who knew I’d be still learning computer stuff?!! I’m actually feeling pretty proud of it! That said,I can’t wait until everything’s settled and I can get back to my books. I miss that wonderful escape SO much right now. I wanna READ!!!
3.) I watched two scary movies Saturday night to take a breather, and while both were scary, one was pure magnificence when it all came around just WOW!! And the other truly scared the wits out of me. You know when I tell y’all I wanna watch a movie that will have me sleeping with the lights on? I dunno if I truly mean it anymore. This was probably the scariest movie I’ve seen in YEARS. It was fantastic, great acting, creepy as anything, and made me jump out of my skin at least5 or 6 times. But it GOT me. And I slept with the cooking channel on all night, and all my lights on (dimmed but still very much on). WHOA.
- A Dark Song <— OH BOY WHAT A PROCESS. HOLY MOLY FIVE STARS for this movie ALL the way to the very end. She’s grieving the loss of her son and asks him to help her contact him…Scary (yet not terrifying… will psychologically terrifying yes!!), eerie, confusing but oh my goodness this was perfect!
- The Possession of Michael King <— YOU WANT SCARY?!! I GOT YOUR SCARY RIGHT HERE!! 5-STARS ALSO, but I was so terrified and sucked right into this story and believing everything that I slept with the lights on and contemplated if I would ever recommend it to anyone, it was THAT terrifying. Yes. Be careful what you wish for is the motto on this one. But since I made it through the night, and felt much more at ease yesterday I figured I’d post about it. *snort* 😛
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Repeat by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT’S LATEST!!! She can’t remember why she left him… “…When a vicious attack leaves 25-year-old Clementine Johns with no memory, she’s forced to start over. Now she has to figure out who she was and why she made the choices she did – which includes leaving the supposed love of her life, tattoo artist Ed Larsen, only a month before. Ed can hardly believe it when his ex shows up at his tattoo parlor with no memory of their past, asking about the breakup that nearly destroyed him…”
Lisa M: Whoever is in a book funk should read Repeat by Kylie Scott. I finished it today. I was so emotional reading it & felt so much for the characters. I was hooked fast & couldn’t put it down until I was done, heavy sigh!!!
Carole: OMG !!!! This my new go to on Audible!!!! The story is incredible Kylie Scott… AND … Andie Arndt has done an amazing job with all your books!!!
Robyn: Just read it and loved it. Love amnesiac books.
- Nobody Does It Better (Lucky in Love Book 3) by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST IS LIVE!! HIS SISTER’S BEST FRIEND IS OFF LIMITS but he’s HOT for her!! “…That’s exactly what we’re both feeling when the storm of the century hits and it’s 10 inches of snow with Vanessa and me trapped in a cabin all night long… The trouble is—Vanessa isn’t interested in my playboy ways, and I have one night to convince her that I’m the real deal...”
- Capturing Dreams : DreamCatcher MC by Liberty Parker
- Fallen Princess (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club Book 10) by Chantal Fernando
- A Reason To Trust: An Inspirational Romance (A Reason To Love Book 4) by T.K. Chapin
- 6-Pack Wrangler (Six-Pack Cowboys Book 2) by Em Petrova
- Kissing The Boy Next Door (Sweet Water High Book 3) by Judy Corry
- Eleanor & Grey by Brittainy Cherry <— BRITTAINY CHERRY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! THEY WERE ONCE SO CLOSE and then she became his nanny… “…I couldn’t have known when I took the nanny position that it would be his children I looked after, that my new boss would be that boy I used to know, that boy who was now a man—a cold, lonely, detached man. The smile and laugh I had loved so much were gone, now distant memories. Every part of him was covered in a fresh pain. When he realized who I was, he made me promise to do my job and my job only…”
Mary Ann: I was just checking today if Brittany has released a new book….viola! This made me so happy!!!!
- An Accidental Date with a Billionaire by Diane Alberts
- Just Business: Chef Romance (The Fantasy Series Book 5) by S Valentine
- The Nerd Next Door (Carolina Kisses Book 1) by Sylvie Stewart <— NERD ALERT!! “…What can I say? I’ve got a thing for hot nerds. But our shy glances and awkward exchanges in the elevator aren’t going to cut it. This nerd is mine; he just doesn’t know it yet…”
- Tarragon: Bride of Archer Ranch: A Sweet Western Historical Romance (Wild West Frontier Brides Book 10) by Cindy Caldwell
- The Binding Ties (Blood for Blood Book 2) by Logan Fox
- Flawless (Billionaire Venture Capitalist #6): A Billionaire Coworker Romance by Ainsley St Claire
- The Homecoming (White Oak Book 1) by Terri Jones
- Off The Grid (To Catch a Thief Book 3) by Kay Marie
- Sweet, Tart by Jamie Bennett
- Cross + Catherine: The Saga by Bethany Kris <— BOXSET ALERT!! “The Saga: Cross + Catherine is a boxset of the full Cross + Catherine series featuring the full-length novels Always, Revere, and Unruly as well as the series novellas, Cross + Catherine: The Companion and Naz & Roz...”
- Lovestruck: New Adult Contemporary Romance Bundle by Silvia Rojas <— BOXSET ALERT!! “This box set contains following novellas: Mystery Of Graves’ Halloween Ball, Taming The Bad Boy, Love Me By Christmas”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- FOK (Wall Street Royals) by Tara Sue Me – April 9th 2019
- Tempting the Heiress (The Heiress Duet Book 2) by Nana Malone – April 9th 2019
- Dare to Love (Pride Oregon Book 5) by Jill Sanders – April 9th 2019
- Cipher: A Demonica Underworld Novella by Larissa Ione – April 9th 2019
- Crazy For Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 5) by Lexi Ryan – April 9th 2019
- Repeat by Kylie Scott – April 9th 2019
- A Single Kiss by W. Winters – April 9th 2019
- Snitches Get Stitches (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 8) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 9th 2019
- Love, Again by L.P. Dover – April 9th 2019
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting – April 9th 2019
- Mated to the Reaper by Alexa Riley – April 10th 2019
- Easy Love: A Modern Romance by Piper Lawson – April 12th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).