1.) I had a wonderful long weekend! A fun birthday celebration on Saturday for two friends, and Easter gathering and a wonderful supper on Sunday. For the birthday event, we went to Texas de Brazil (I LOVE that place) and feasted on the most amazing meats ever. But that “salad bar” along is beyond fantastic. They call it a salad bar, but it’s got so much more than salads. Smoked salmon, and blocks of cheese, and deli meats, sushi, and every kind of yummy thing to make the best buffet plate. My favorite thing on that table is their “Tabbouleh“. I haven’t found a better version of that salad yet.
2.) During the Easter supper wind-down, we watched the first “John Wick” and OMG I LOVED IT!!! I have no idea why I haven’t watched these yet, but since #3 is coming out soon, I’m going to catch up. It’s a fantastic, thrilling, heartbreaking movie and so intense. Plus… Keanu Reeves. <3 😉
3.) I just ordered and received two of these plant stands for my deck area, and will be loading it up for the spring with herbs, and pretty flowers and tomato plants and whatever I can fit on them. They were SO easy to put together (directions are there but it’s self-explanatory… just pieces that fit in place together), really solid-feeling, and I can’t wait for my mini “porch garden” to get in full gear!! I LOVE SPRING!!! 😀
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Pieces of Us by A.L. Jackson <— LIVE!!! HE BROKE UP WITH HER… “…When he broke up with me, I ran across the country and swore I’d never return to Broadshire Rim. But here I am, thirteen years later. Maxon is all grown up. Sexier than sin and more tempting than ever. A detective on the Charleston force, he lives on the outside of safety, devoted to protecting the people of his city. But with the way he’s looking at me now? I’m pretty sure what needs protecting is my heart...”
- The Austen Playbook (London Celebrities 4) by Lucy Parker <— LUCY PARKER’S LATEST IS LIVE!! “…she should be focusing on her lines for The Austen Playbook, a live-action TV event where viewers choose the outcome of each scene, but her concentration’s been blown. The palatial estate housing the endeavor is now run by the rude (brilliant) critic who’s consistently slammed her performances of late. James “Griff” Ford-Griffin has a penchant for sarcasm, a majestic nose and all the sensitivity of a sledgehammer. She can’t take her eyes off him…“
- Make Me Give In (Omega Celibacy Club Book 1) by Angel Knots
- Pride Before the Fall: Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy (Gesa’s Menagerie Book 4) by Kaye Draper
- Head Over Heels: Part 2 (Love Lessons) by Jasmine Garner
- Cuts Like An Angel: Book 2 by Mason Sabre & Lucian Bane <— LIVE!! “...William and Rosie, two halves of the same coin, cast away from the brokenness of their secrets. In the tempest of their lives, treacherous waves crash against the shore, bringing threats and dangers that make them hold onto one another in desperation. But there is something dark lurking in the storm. Something sinister threatens to tear them apart...”
- Commander’s Trade: A SciFi Alien Romance (Commanders of the Iti Book 2) by Diana Logan
- About Last Night: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance by S.E. Law
- Wed To The Warrior by Madison Faye
- Kiwi Rules (New Zealand Ever After Book 1) by Rosalind James <— LIVE!!! “…You don’t find many too-pretty rich boys in the New Zealand Defence Force. Turns out there’s a reason for that. Fortunately, you can find your true self in the oddest places. Of course, you can lose yourself in those places, too–at least some pieces of you. Since I was back home with a new leg, some facial alterations, and time on my hands, I might as well help out my sister…”
- Coming in Last by Shiloh Walker
- Kael (Texas Rascals Book 6) by Lori Wilde
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Cruel Fortune by K.A. Linde – April 23rd 2019
- The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – April 23rd 2019
- Her Submission (Dirtier Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – April 23rd 2019
- Lord Have Mercy (The Southern Gentleman Series Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 23rd 2019
- Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan – April 23rd 2019
- Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 7) by Lexi Blake – April 23rd 2019
- Luca: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert – April 23rd 2019
- ANGEL (Fallen Angel Book 3) by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine – April 25th 2019
- The Shadow Warrior (Ars Numina Book 4) by Ann Aguirre – April 26th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).