Good morning and Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day!! I’ve found us some earlybirds, and as usual, I will add more that just went live throughout the day, as we find them.
But first… Three Things:
1.) Tulips that look JUST LIKE PEONIES!!! Double Petal (Double bloom?) tulips that I have fallen head-over-heels in love with because it gives me back my sweet peonies that are my favorite flower (that thrive in Canada and freeze over winter – which they NEED) but cannot survive Florida’s climate. But these?? THESE can!!! I had NO clue they existed! 😀 !!! YAY ME!! Oh and these too!! AHHHHH I LOVE THEM!!! I actually found potted ones at Publix yesterday on a way to a Mother’s Day supper, and bought them for her (which is what had me researching when I got home last night). I was stunned when I read the ticket on them and saw they were tulips and NOT peonies. Just beautiful.
2.) I would like to introduce you to my new “Rattlesnake Plant” that I got on Amazon (couldn’t find any locally so mine is still very tiny but will get big, and I’m plenty patient for it to grow). YAY!! I have almost killed two OTHER plants that I was hoping would do well indoors (per the details on their tag) and I was wrong. My elephant ear deteriorated and so did my other reddish-one that I can’t remember the name of but now live outdoors and are thriving. But then author Dannika Dark posted about her love for her “Rattlesnake Plant” (now “plantS” as she bought more) and how pretty much “unkillable” they were, and how well the did in dim light or normal light and I KNEW this one was for me. THIS was what I was looking for, for my dining room corner. And when she shared this time lapse video of how they move, I knew it HAD to be mine.
3.) I’m addicted to French’s Dill Pickle Crunchy Toppers. I thought these were the fried onions that you top a green bean casserole with (just dill-pickle flavored) but nope. These are full on deep-fried, lightly breaded dill-pickle flavored CUCUMBER pieces. LIKE. CHIPS. OMG. OMMMMMGGGGGGGGG YUMMMMMM! THESE ARE NOT KETO-FRIENDLY. Oh sure… I can incorporate a few in occasional snack bites if I’m feeling “dirty-keto-ish” and MAYBE stay within my carb limit, but come on. Who am I kidding?? I down these by the fist full. So yeah. NO MORE for me. *sigh* I was hoping they’d be my “chips” substitute (dill pickle is also my favorite with those) but yeah, no. I have NO control when it comes to these either, so… just sayin’. Though they are TOOOO YUMMY not to mention, in case you like dill pickle flavored things too.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on, but I think this is the last month!!!
- Loving Jake (Almost Perfect Series Book 1) by Lisa Lanay <— LIVE!! HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND IS NOW HER ROOMMATE… “…A bitter divorce has left Jake Taylor gun-shy when it comes to love until a visit to his hometown begins to change his mind. He never put much stock into Kimberly’s obvious crush on him years ago, but now she’s all grown up and the more time he spends with her, the harder it is to resist her...”
- Altered By Fire: A Dark Reverse Harem Romance (Undercover Sinners Book 1) by Tate James and C.M. Stunich <— LIVE!! MAFIA REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! “…My father, a notorious mob boss, either wants me back or wants me dead. I find solace in the arms of his enemies. Five deliciously dark men that tempt me to do things I shouldn’t...”
- South Village Singles Complete Collection by Jill Shelves <— LIVE!!!
- The Trouble With Witches (Shadowvale Book 1) by Kristen Painter <– LIVE!!! THE TOWN WHERE THE SUN NEVER SHINES… “…Fledgling witch Emeranth Greer is determined to escape her past and make a fresh start in Shadowvale with the aunt she’s never met. Her aunt and the town prove to be far better than she imagined. There’s no way Em is leaving this magical place. Especially when staying means more time with the handsome Deacon. But when Em’s troubled past catches up with her and nearly destroys the romance budding between her and Deacon, her instinct is to run again. Except there’s magic in the mix now and the town won’t let her leave…”
- Corrupt Savior (Wages of Sin Book 2) by Tara Leigh
- The Start Of Us: A Contemporary Christian Romance (The Love Of God Book 1) by T.K. Chapin
- Hurt the One You Love: A Reluctant Office Romance by Megan Hart <— LIVE!!! MEGAN HART OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! Plus it’s super-bargain priced!! “...Simone is a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to ask for it, and when she and Elliott end up in the same elevator, she makes sure to let him know she’s up…or down…for a little mutual fun. Elliott, however, has always struggled with what he thinks of as his harsher desires. Rough hands don’t equal love, in his mind…”
- Dark Time by Summer Cooper
- Breaking Chains (SEAL Team Heartbreakers Book 8) by Teresa Reasor
- The Brightest Embers (A Broken Destiny Novel Book 3) by Jeaniene Frost
- Requiem & Reverie (The Sandman Duet Book 2) by Keri Lake <— LIVE!! KERI LAKE DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!! “…From USA Today Bestselling author Keri Lake comes an intense and gritty romantic thriller that’ll have you turning the pages well past your bedtime. It takes a killer to catch a killer…”
- Brick Solid (Voodoo Troops MC Book 1) by Jewelz Baxter <— LIVE!!! SHE’S BEING AUCTIONED… “…Jethro “Brick” Jackson has made a name for himself as the Voodoo Troops Sergeant at Arms. He is solid and unforgiving. A force. He learned at a young age to trust no one. Especially women. He has no use for them and has no problem using them for a profit. That is until the face that haunts his dreams is brought to the clubhouse to be auctioned…”
- Soul Possessed: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy Adventure (Twin Rivers Possession Book 3) by September Stone
- The Fiercest Heart by Sharon Sala
- Frisky Business (Chick Flick Club Book 3) by Lila Monroe <— LIVE!! SHE’S HOUSE-SITTING & HE’S HER NEW ROOMMATE ALERT! “…Noah Hathaway is infuriatingly hot, annoyingly charming… and my new room-mate?! This pet-sitting gig was supposed to be a vacation from drama, but that was before the hunky guy in the pool-house started sticking his nose (and his annoyingly chiseled abs) in my business. I’m looking for Mr. Right, not Mr. Most Likely to Sneak Out of Bed (And Steal Your Breakfast Pop Tart On the Way Out the Door), so despite the red-hot sparks between us, I’m determined to stay away. But when one little party gets way out of hand, we’re suddenly both on the wrong side of trouble. Unless we can come up with ten thousand dollars in the next three weeks, we’re screwed...”
- Grimm Love <— LIVE!!! SHE’S HALF HUMAN/HALF GRIMM REAPER & she took his best friend’s soul… “...Sky was your typical Grim Reaper, well mostly. She was half human too. She helped souls pass on to the afterlife, but she didn’t expect a human to see her in the act, harvesting a soul. In shock, Sky attempts to return to her normal life as the owner of the local bookstore in the small town of Ouray...”
- Hell’s Mistress: A Novel of Infernal Love by Viola Calvary
- Wrong Bed, Right Girl (Accidental Love Book 2) by Rebecca Brooks
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – May 14th 2019
- The Fiercest Heart by Sharon Sala – May 13th 2019
- Beauty in the Broken: A Diamond Magnate Novel by Charmaine Pauls – May 14th 2019
- The Night Window (Jane Hawk) by Dean Koontz – May 14th 2019
- Unbroken: A Novella (Loveless, Texas) by Jay Crownover – May 14th 2019
- Concerto by Skye Warren – May 14th 2019
- F-Bomb (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 9) by Lani Lynn Vale – May 14th 2019
- The Silver Mist (Wild Hunt Book 6) by Yasmine Galenorn – May 14th 2019
- My Ex-Best Friend’s Wedding by Wendy Wax – May 14th 2019
- A Really Bad Idea by Jeannine Collette – May 14th 2019 <— P.S. Check out this exclusive excerpt!!
- Why We Fight (At First Sight Book 4) by TJ Klune – May 14th 2019
- Covering Ollie (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (On Call Book 2) by Freya Barker – May 14th 2019
- A Perfect Lie by L.R. Jones – May 15th 2019
- Zero Regret: Z and Lilly, Part Two (Lost Kings MC Book 13) by Autumn Jones Lake – May 16th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).