<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! THE LATEST by Melanie Harlow is LIVE!! Undeniable: A Cloverleigh Farms Standalone is a FRENEMIES-TO-LOVERS standalone (as kids his dares used to get her in trouble)… “…he had the nerve to grow up gorgeous, charming, and sexy. And as we got older, the dares only got dirtier–and the betting stakes higher–until finally, he left me in pieces. I swore I’d never talk to him again. But twenty years after I took that flying leap, he’s back in my life, daring me to risk everything for him: my job, my self-worth, and my heart...”
ANOTHER HAPPY MONDAY MORNING IS HERE!! 🙂 Today’s “early birds” list is short but plenty sweet. In fact, that one there to the right sounds unique and totally up my alley (the difficulties of an arranged marriage and it’s the duet conclusion!!) and Lani Lynn Vale’s does too (sounds like unrequited love!!) Plus I highlighted a bunch more, and as usual, will be adding more throughout the day. But first…
1.) I went and saw The Avengers this weekend and yes… it was just awesome. It made me laugh, it gave me panic attacks, and it tugged hard on my heartstrings. HARD. I did not cry but only because I tried a technique. I kept repeating to myself “Do not internalize this. Leave it there. It belongs there“. Yep. Cryless. Well, except for that one slow moving tear that just could not be contained. 😉 Oh and, that other one that followed.
2.) Can I finally settle in and binge watch GoT now that it’s complete? I think I should but I heard an uproar and utter disappointment over last night’s final episode.
3.) Almost finished A Five-Minute Life and I gotta say YAY!!!! Loving it. Everything I thought it was going to be and where I thought it was going, end up being ended up in the first 50%… then… there was the second half. 😉 SQUEEEE!!! I’m nervous though. Suddenly… other scenarios have cropped up in my mind. Oh and WHOA?!! Where did this cover come from? Yeah I think I’m good with it. 😉
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on, but I think this is the last month!!!
- Hissy Fit (The Southern Gentleman Series Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE’S LATEST!! HE DOESN’T KNOW SHE EXISTS… “…He is the one that never looks her way. He is handsome and strong. He is rough around the edges and mean. He is everything she’s ever wanted. He doesn’t even know she exists…“
- A Christmas Rescue: A Silver Bell Falls Holiday Novella by Samantha Chase
- Dark Truth by Summer Cooper
- Arrange Us: a sequel (The Arranged Duo Book 2) by Katy Regnery <— KATY REGNERY ARRANGED MARRIAGE DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!! She’s signed up to marry a stranger… “…We did it. We’re married. He’s mine. I’m his. Man and wife. Missus and Mister. Except… We barely know each other. We’ve never lived together. Turns out I’m an early bird, and he’s a night owl. He works nights and I work all day. His parents keep asking when we’re having kids, while mine keep emailing me the names of divorce lawyers…” (P.S. Here’s the reading order)
- Blood Broken: A gripping vampire fantasy romance (Blackthorn Dark Paranormal Romance Series Book 8) by Lindsay J. Pryor
- Duchess of My Heart (The Vault Collection) by Maya Banks
- Savage Royals: A Reverse Harem High School Bully Romance (Boys of Oak Park Prep Book 1) by Callie Rose <— “…The Princes are gorgeous, flawless, and cruel. They own this town, and they’re determined to own me too. To break me. What they don’t know is that I’ve already been broken once. I won’t let it happen again...”
- Want (Vampire Beloved Book 1) by R. E. Butler
- Mind the Line by
- Out of the Flames: Firemen Do It Better by Leah Sharelle <— FIREMAN ALERT & SHE HASN’T GOTTEN PREGNANT… “…Tate leads a charmed life. She is married to a hunk who dotes on her every second of the day. Her custom jewellery pieces are taking off, giving her a respected reputation and making her some good money. The only black cloud hovering over her happy life is the fact she can’t get pregnant…“
- Both of Us (Cross My Heart Book 2) by Amber Kelly <— DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!!
- Rule #5: You Can’t Trust the Bad Boy (The Rules of Love) <– SHE PAYS HIM TO TAKE HER AWAY… “..when I run into Jet Miller, the bad boy with a motorcycle, I pay him to take me away for the weekend. He’s convinced that I won’t fit into his life, but I don’t care. I need this break. Two days of freedom quickly change into something more, and I find myself falling for Jet. Only, he doesn’t know that once our 48 hour escape is over, I’m gone. And I don’t know how to tell him…”
- Hate To Love You by
- Secret Service: The Protocol Serial Bundle by Eden Butler <— EDEN BUTLER SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “…I was Ophelia Harris, America’s youngest First Lady. Now I’m America’s Widow, and my husband’s secrets continue to haunt me. They continue to threaten my life. I’m supposed to grieve with the world and keep up the façade of the perfect marriage and the perfect life. But I can’t. Because of him...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- The Assistant by Marni Mann – May 21st 2019
- Twisted (Tangled Web Book 1) by Aleatha Romig – May 21st 2019
- Shouldn’t Have You (Fractured Connections Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – May 21st 2019
- The Dark Bones (A Dark Lure novel) by Loreth Anne White – May 21st 2019
- Holding Out (Returning Home Book 4) by Serena Bell – May 21st 2019
- Hot SEAL, Tijuana Nights: An Enemies to Lovers Romantic Comedy (SEALs in Paradise) by Cat Johnson – May 21st 2019
- Written with Regret (The Regret Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez – May 23rd 2019
- Ring around the Rosey by L.A. Fiore & Anthony Dwayne – May 24th 2019
- Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga Book 3) by London Miller – May 25th 2019
- The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn Book 2) by Jamie McGuire – June 11th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).