<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT! Natasha Madison latest “This Is Crazy” JUST WENT LIVE EARLY! She swore she’d never date a Hockey star… but she needed his help to get back at her EX.
“…She wanted me to crash her ex’s wedding.
The worst that could happen? A PR nightmare. The best? A fun night with a beautiful woman.
It started out as a game—something I’m good at. Her crazy idea twisted into something I wasn’t looking for, something neither of us wanted…”
Good morning and happy Monday everyone! A few earlybirds for us, and I’ll be adding more if we find ’em. 🙂
1.) My corn stalk! What??? Yep! I dunno if a bird pooped out a corn kernel from a bird feeder or something, but right under a tree in my front yard, is a corn stalk. WITH. A. CORN on it!!! Baaahahahaha!!!! At first I thought it was a flower from my miscellaneous bulbs I planted last year, but as it kept growing and growing tall, with no flowers (looking like an obnoxious weed), I was about to pull it, when I saw the baby corn cob growing… what a hilarious surprise. —->
2.) My two favorite MAC lipliners are down to a nub, and I keep forgetting to reorder them. “Whirl” (kind of a plum color) and “Dervish” (super-neutral pink – nudish-pink). I LOVE THEM!! And while i’m at it, I may as well get my favorite Bare Minerals Eye Primer 5 in 1 (it acts like a neutral eyeshadow base too!!). I’m out. So… makeup shopping time!! YAY ME!!!
3.) I went to a seafood restaurant on Saturday, and went crazy for their Louisiana/Cajun? style spicy mustard (it has horseradish in it!). I used to hate the flavor of anything horseradish-y and never went for Dijon or spicy mustard, but I’m HOOKED on it now. It was super-salty and tangy and had that burny-edge to it. They even sold me an 8oz container of it for cheap!! YAY ME AGAIN!!! 😀 Oh!!! I just found out they have some versions of it on Amazon. Even French’s makes it!! GASP! I wonder if it’s as good. I will try them too. 😀
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Mr. Big Love: The Mr. Big Series: Book Two by S.E. Lund <— S.E. LUND ALERT!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! “...Mr. Big Shot becomes Mr. Big Love as Alexa and Luke’s relationship deepens. The road to true love never runs straight and old enemies and new threats arise to challenge their commitment to each other...”
- Rated Ex by Ella Fox
- Before the Broken Star (The Evermore Chronicles Book 1) by Emily R. King <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!! HER FAMILY WAS KILLED… “…Her journey takes her to a penal colony on a cursed isle, where she will be married off and charged to build the new world. It is here, and beyond, that hidden realms hide, treasures are unearthed, her family secrets are buried, and young love will test the strength of her makeshift heart. When Everley discovers Markham may not be who he seems, her pursuit for truth is bound to his redemption, her tragic history, and her astonishing destiny...”
- Well Suited by Staci Hart <— SHE DOESN’T BELIEVE IN LOVE… and now she’s PREGNANT! “…Genetically, he’s the cream of the crop. His musculature is a study in symmetry and strength, his height imposing and impressive. He is a man who thrives on control and command, a man who survives on intelligence and resourcefulness. A perfect male specimen. And the whole package is wrapped up in a flawlessly tailored suit. I’m having this baby, and he insists we’re well-suited to have it together...”
- Office Hours: An After Five Office Romance by EmKay Connor
- Unexpected Roommate by Suzanne Hart
- Time of My Life: A Romantic Comedy (Oceanic Dreams Book 2) by Laura Heffernan
- Arctic Wild: An Alaska Romance (Frozen Hearts Book 2) by <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! PLANE CRASH IN THE ALASKAN WILDERNESS… “…when Reuben insists on giving him a place to recover, not even Toby’s pride can make him refuse. He’s never been tempted by a silver fox before, but something about Reuben is impossible to resist…”
- Cinder & the Prince of Midnight (Midnight Tales) by Susan Ee <— ENSLAVED FAIRIES ALERT!! “…An orphan girl. A dark and twisted kingdom. An ongoing shadow war resulting in enslaved fairies...”
- Flirting With First (A Belltown Six Pack Novel Book 5)
- Cara & Gian: The Complete Guzzi Duet by Bethany-Kris
- Fairy Tale Lies (Opposites Attract Book 1) <— OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE TRACKS ALERT!! “…Jacob’s convinced Greta will never see him as anything more than a blue-collar nobody. A temporary indulgence. Greta fears she isn’t strong enough to stand against both her family’s scorn and Jacob’s growing anger…”
- Perfect (Holt Brothers Book 1) by Leila Lucas <— SHE WAS DETERMINED TO HAVE A MAN-FREE YEAR… “…Dylan Holt is a six foot, tattooed, brown-eyed distraction Chloe didn’t need. Between work, band practice, gigs, and college, romance was the last thing on Dylan’s mind. But from the first moment, he saw Chloe bundled up in a cafe intensely working on something, he couldn’t stop thinking about her. As he and Chloe kept crossing paths, they quickly realized that the immense attraction between one another is becoming unavoidable…”
- Broken Pride (Black Angel MC Book 3) by R.A. Black
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Rebel Born (Secondborn Book 3) by Amy Bartol – June 4th 2019
- Barefoot Beach (Harmony Harbor Book 8) by Debbie Mason – June 4th 2019
- The Beyond (A Devil’s Isle Novel Book 4) by Chloe Neill – June 4th 2019
- Darkness Rising (Darkness Series Book 9) by Katie Reus – June 4th 2019
- Shadow Warrior (A Shadow Riders Novel) by Christine Feehan – June 4th 2019
- The Skull Ruler by Penelope Sky – June 4th 2019
- Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity Book 3) by Nalini Singh – June 4th 2019
- A Reluctant Bride (The Bride Ships Book #1) by Jody Hedlund – June 4th 2019
- The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan – June 4th 2019
- Coldhearted Boss by R.S. Grey – June 6th 2019
- Frat House Confessions: Ridge by Bethany Lopez – June 24th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).