Ohhhhh today has our favorite tried-and-true authors surprising us with some early releases!! I can’t believe we don’t even have to wait until tomorrow to start!! YAY US!! From Karina Halle, to L.H. Cosway to Kim Karr to Aly Martinez, these are authors that have blown us away, and I just know are gonna do it again!
And don’t forget THIS recent release that I just read this weekend and FLIPPED out over. If you love Elle Kennedy (and her “The Deal” series) like we do, YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE ➜ Book Review – Undecided by Julianna Keyes
JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!!
- Smut: A Standalone Romantic Comedy by Karina Halle <— LIVE LIVE LIVE KARINA HALLE ALERT!!!!! One of my favorite authors just released her latest!!! They don’t like each other AT ALL but are partnered to work on a writing project together… “…they fight tooth and nail. That is until they discover they write well together. They also might find each other really attractive, but that’s neither here nor there. When their writing project turns out to be a success, the two of them decide to start up a secret partnership using a pen name, infiltrating the self-publishing market in the lucrative genre of erotica…“
- Showmance by L.H. Cosway <— LIVE L.H. COSWAY ALERT!!!!!!! He’s a famous Hollywood star and… “As a choreographer’s assistant, Rose Taylor has always faded into the background. She watches shows come to life from the side lines, but has never craved the attention of stardom. When rumours begin circulating of Damon’s involvement in her latest gig, she doesn’t predict how she will be thrust into the limelight, nor how the mysterious and strangely introverted man will need her to teach him how to be a star again…”
- Turn it Up (The Detroit Love Duet Book 2) by Kim Karr <— LIVE!!!
- Clinch (Low Blow Book 1) by Charity Parkerson <— M/M ROMANCE “He doesn’t realize he’s missing anything. That is, until Gunnar comes to a stranger’s rescue in the rain. Liam isn’t a stranger at all. Not only has he been living upstairs from Gunnar for the past two years, they went to high school together…“
- Five-Sided Heart by Max MacGowan <— M/M ROMANCE
- The Spiral Down by Aly Martinez <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT (and so many of us LOVE this author!!!) “Tall, dark, mysterious… Straight. We were both damaged beyond repair and searching for something so elusive we weren’t sure it even existed. But, when two broken souls collide in midair, falling is a given. I just never expected to crave the spiral down.“
- J. R. Ward The Moorehouse Legacy Complete Collection: The Rebel\The Player\The Renegade\The Rogue <— J.R. WARD ALERT! Series bundled!!
- Dark Attraction: The Corde Noire Series by Alexandrea Weis <— BDSM PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT?!! He’s her sexy new neighbor and he wants to play with her… “Seduced by his lifestyle, Sam agrees. There’s just one little catch … Doug also has a secret. Someone Sam never saw coming. Sometimes, the dark side of pleasure can turn deadly.”
- Convenient Fall (Players of Marycliff University Book 2) by Jerica MacMillan <— NEW COLLEGE ROOMMATES/JOCKS ALERT! Oh I love roommate books and college-time! She has to find a new place asap when her best friend moves in with her boyfriend, so SHE moves in with HIS friends… “She moves in with Matt and Chris, shameless flirts and notorious players…“
- Clean Break by Abby Vegas <— CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD ALERT! SHE’S FLAT BROKE & TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OF HERSELF and she has a sexy handyman helping her… “…as he and Lane grow closer, he can no longer hide his connections with a dangerous criminal underworld – where secrets can be deadly.”
- A Certain Connection by Zoey Kinsman <— SHE MEETS HIM IN A BOOKSTORE & HE’S ABOUT TO BECOME A HUGE MOVIE-STAR ALERT! “Asher Browne – “six full feet of gorgeous” – sweeps Mel off her feet… but would their passion for one another be enough to sustain their budding love and long-distance romance? Separated by two cities and an age difference, they have major obstacles to overcome…“
- Lost & Bound by Tara Hart <— SHE’S BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HELD CAPTIVE FOR TWO YEARS NOW BUT THEN SOMEONE ELSE SHOWS UP… “He says that he’ll save me. I believe him. He calls me “Leila.” It sounds like a name that belongs to me and it reminds me of a past I was starting to forget. The escape is planned and my fate is in his hands…”
TOMORROW’S PRE-ORDERS!!! A few of these will go live at midnight!!
- The Problem with Forever (Harlequin Teen) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – May 17th 2016 SHE HAD AN ABUSIVE CHILDHOOD but was saved by loving adoptive parents and about to start at a new high school… “of all the terrifying and exhilarating scenarios she’s imagined, there’s one she never dreamed of–that she’d run into Rider Stark, the friend and protector she hasn’t seen since childhood, on her very first day. It doesn’t take long for Mallory to realize that the connection she shared with Rider never really faded. Yet the deeper their bond grows, the more it becomes apparent that she’s not the only one grappling with lingering scars from the past. And as she watches Rider’s life spiral out of control, Mallory must make a choice between staying silent and speaking out–for the people she loves…“
- Thirty-Six and a Half Motives: Rose Gardner Mystery #9 (Rose Gardner Mystery Series) by Denise Grover Swank
- Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven – May 17 2016 <— SHE’S STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM & HE’S A FAMOUS ACTOR... “After being out of her life for six years, he and his gorgeous fiancé are set to star in the new Broadway show Elissa is stage managing. The only trouble is, when late night rehearsals bring Elissa and Liam together, the line between what is and what could have been gets blurred. Now one moment of weakness is about to create a scandal that will echo around the world…“
- Too Hot To Handle by Tessa Bailey – May 17th 2016
- Don’t You Cry by Mary Kubica – May 17th 2016 <— TWISTY TURNY PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! A woman goes missing and… “…a mysterious woman appears in the quiet coffee shop where eighteen-year-old Alex Gallo works as a dishwasher. He is immediately drawn to her charm and beauty, but what starts as an innocent crush quickly spirals into something far more dark and sinister than he ever expected…“
Aly Martinez new book went live early as in yesterday. Spiral Down next book after Fall Up
YAY!! Thank you Theresa! I just added it. 😀 It sounds amazing and I love that author!!!
I just finished The Fall Up last night and LOVED it! I was smiling throughout, loved the witty banter and humor, the mcs and side characters were great and it had a touch of the emotional angsty stuff as well- just the perfect blend in a book that has it all! Undecided is for sure on my list of to- reads next and I didn’t realize it was time already for Smut or Don’t You Cry!! Yay, I can’t wait to read them all but I seriously wish I could yell “time out” a la Saved By the Bell so I can catch up with all these new releases! 😛 Just started Jellico Road for my current read 🙂
Smut. Is anyone surprised it’s an auto-buy for me? 😉
Jellicoe Road. Whoop.
Ok so for those that had read Jellicoe Road, I know it’s been said it throws you right in and it’s confusing at first but then it starts explaining…about how far in will I start to get it? But, more than that, will I need to go back and re-read what I already have to really get it? I’m not far in at all but there’s a lot of names thrown out here and I’m wondering if when it starts explaining I’ll need to go back to be like oh yea that’s this person and so on..
*high fives Grey*
I didn’t have to go back, but I don’t remember when it gelled for me. I think only a few chapters, maybe 3. I read in a post where it seems to take people she recs it to like 100 pages. But then they always love it.
I think it is worth it, that book just is so beautifully written. I could of highlighted the whole thing.
I mean if you just really don’t like it don’t force it–to many books. But ………it is so gooooood.
So many great books!!! So excited!
One clicking Showmance for sure! LOVE L.H.Cosway! Also Undecided since Maryse loved it and Smut of course!
Also can’t wait for Wicked Heart tomorrow!
Oh, and for YA so many bloggers love Jonah. Lol. Love him.
I’m halfway into Undecided! You’re right Maryse, it has that “feel” to it. I’m love it and can’t put it down. I love the giddy and squirly feelings….love! This is what I look for in most books I read.
Jellicoe Road is on my I’m scared to read list. I believe it is a great book and the wording is wonderful. I guess I’m just intimidated by how confused people are in the beginning on who’s who and so forth. I don’t like to “think” to much when I read. I like things to flow smoothly from the beginning. So I’m hesitant.
So, I’m going to make myself a challenge. On the first bit of my Kindle carousel I have lined up a book I started, 3 books I thought of starting, and then all these new books , to me, that downloaded when I connected to internet..it’s a problem buying on my phone but reading on my Kindle. So, my challenge would be to read this list of books. To not come on here til I do. *gasp* can I do it?? I don’t know but I want to try.
My list: Joyride, Bounty, The Rule Book, Sofia Khan is not Obliged, Wife for Hire, Things I can’t forget, Bring Me Back, The Devil You Know, The Forbidden Wish, Rebel of the Sands, His Flower Queen, The Slam, Intent, Sloppy First.
It’s ridiculous. And only one is on my tbr list. I’m going to start tomorrow. This is going to take weeks, wonder if I can hold out?
But but but…. how are we gonna talk about our reading fun-ness, bev?!!
Yay Robyn!!!!!!!!! 😀
I KNEW IT!!! This is one of “those” for sure. bev and Grace are smart!!! 😀
Ok good, I was thinking it would be like halfway through or so. I’m literally only 3% in, lol, so too early to tell. I can only really read durning nap time and bedtime so I’m impatiently waiting for 8:30 to roll around. May only get an hr or 2 in tonight as I stayed up way to late last night just so I could finish The Fall Up. I’m dying for summer break!! Just can’t wait for all these activities and school to be put on rest for a bit so I can play some catch up.
Maybe by then certain someones will have watched a certain something.
Not to name names.
Wheeeee!!! Undecided, Anne!
Smut is calling me… *snort*
That came out wrong. 😉
Tasha & Robyn this is a little post on that 100 pages.
And then she speaks in an interesting way about why the author may have wrote it like that.
Let’s do Smut Maryse! I’m finishing up Mind Magic, but it seems a quick one so I should be done tonight. I can start Smut tomorrow. I’ve already downloaded it.
Grey? How about you? Have you already started it?
Bev, why can’t you chat on Maryse’s blog and still read your books?
LOL Amy and Fabi!!!
Yeah! Let’s DO Smut!!!! 😛 No, seriously…
But then it wouldn’t be a challenge, lol. No, I chat more than I read. Some nights , most nights. And one click way more. Way way more.
Of course I suck at holding myself to these things, so it will probably be like 16 hours and I’ll be all what’s up?
I actually think I forgot to add a book. *sigh*
Eleanor & Park is on super sale.
This list is awesome and it’s only Monday! Smut..yep sounds perfect! And Showmance….just finished reading Painted Faces a week ago and loved it!
Guys, I read Anti-Romance by Cassia Leo over the weekend! Not what I was expecting.! So good! It did end in a but of a cliffhanger though so be warned! I’M DYING FOR THE 2ND BOOK!! DYING!
*bit..not but (haha)
“Let’s do Smut Maryse!” <—— *snorrrrrrrrrt!!!!!*
Okay, how did I NOT know Smut was by Karina Halle?!? That makes it an auto-click!
Tasha…you just made Bev’s day. And I’m pretty pleased here myself. 😀 It took me until about 40% of Jellicoe Road to be *completely* hooked. Don’t get me wrong, I was enjoying it up until that point (once I got a feel for the setting and the “what’s what”) but at 40% I was totally consumed by it and HAD to know what had happened. And when I found out…oh man. Heart. Ache.
Robyn…seriously, compared to all the other “scary” recs thrown around here, JR is tame. 😉
I’m in for Smut! I mean how can you resist!! 🙂 It is part of our club’s name after all!
Also, one-clicking Showmance, and checking out the samples of Convenient Fall, A Certain Connection and one-clicking Wicked Heart tomorrow!!
How good does A Certain Connection sound, Cheryl? That was another click for me.
And even if The Problem With Forever is YA, it’s Jennifer Armentrout so I’m clicking that one, too. GAH! I love her writing.
Jean, I read that one and was PISSED it ended in a CH. I was not prepared for that, thought it was a standalone. I even wrote a review on Amazon. Is it too much to ask for authors to indicate in either their blurb or the title when a book is the first in a series and ends in a CH. *jumps off soapbox*
Amy, I keep looking at The Problem with Forever, if you read it let us know.
I know a couple of ladies have read Tapping A Billionaire by the oh so mysterious Max Monroe….so what is everyone else waiting for?!?!?
No but seriously…I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this book! Funny does not describe it…just.downright.HILARIOUS. And smexy. Loaded with hotness, tons of laughs, witty banter and smex. Benadryl and this book are 4EVER linked in my mind.
Can’t wait to meet the other two billionaires in this series by the oh so mysterious Max Monroe!
Bev…will do. 😉
Mmm. Today’s list lookin’ pretty good, Maryse. Showmance, Convenient Fall, Clean Break, A Certain Connection…. all have potential. 😀
Smut not showing up on amazon australia yet. 🙁 Just have to keep looking out for it, I s’pose…….
DG right?????!!!!! Thinking I must order Tapping the Billionaire in print for my library collection!!! Absolutely adored this read!!! Sooooo Sooooooo sooooo hilarious and SEXY. Max and Georgia just make me smile.
So, are we doing Smut tomorrow? Who’s in?
DG and Linda, I swear I’m getting to that Billionaire book. I’ve been saying next since Jean recommended it. Next, next, next.
But Smut first.
Amy, I was tempted by the Atmentrout one, but I heard it hurts. You’ll love it, if it does. So I’ll wait for your reaction. 😉
I’m finishing up Beauty and the Blitz, so I’ll be ready to start Smut tomorrow. Wow, like I don’t do that most days… right Bev?!! 🙂
Wicked Heart is expensive- $9.99. Might have to wait for someone else to be the guinea pig on that one.
I’m willing to read hurt if its an Armentrout book. *reads all the missed convorsations* Bev was fiesty, wasn’t she? 😀
I got sucked into a series. Ella Summers Dragonborn series. There’s two sets of sisters, so two sets of books, and I got sucked in. I’m reading the first Seraphina book now, which was supposed to be first, and already read the first Alexandria book. It sounds confusing to go back and forth, but it’s interesting enough to try!
LOL Tessa’s chatter last night is making me laugh!!!! 😛
Oh Fabi…you *know* I will give y’all an earful. A Jennifer Armentrout book that hurts? PERFECT! 😀
HA Tessa! JA/hurt…we were thinking the same thing at the same time!
Oh, and Tessa…did you see “feisty Bev’s” comments yesterday?!? Passing notes and spreading rumors. *shakes head*
I heard. Something about tepubles, nakedness… Tsk tsk tsk.
Then again, I heard Bev usus some no d magic thing to get is to read her recs…
OMG Tessa…are you drunk typing again??? LOL!!!
Better be careful…Bev will start passing THAT around in notes. 😛
Dude she is totally drunk typing. And Cheryl has been hanging with Fabi and joined a smutty ladies club.
Bless their hearts.
Awww Bev…nobody to pass gossip notes to now that Cheryl has turned to Smut??
And I know what “bless their hearts” means in Southern terms. *snicker*
Lawless by T.M. Frazier
Anti-Romance by Cassia Leo
The Substitute by Denise Grover Swank
Beloved by Corinne Michaels
Picture Perfect by Ella Fox
Submit by Melody Anne
Forbidden Forest by Tenaya Jayne
The Breathless Series Complete Trilogy by Melissa Toppen
Marry Me for Money by Mia Kayla
Breaking Love by MJ Summers
Ice by Hilary Storm
Melted by the Lion by Amira Rain
Chasing Beautiful by Pamela Ann
Trying Not to Love You by Megan Smith
Kiss of Fire by Rebecca Ethington
Every Love by LK Collins
Undeniable by Amy Marie
Delinquents by Mary Elizabeth
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell is 1.99
Beautiful Disaster by Jaime McGuire is 1.99
First Touch by Laurelin Paige is 1.99
My Commander by Alanea Alder is .99
Obsidian and Obsession by JL Armentrout are .99
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare is 1.99
Prudence by Gail Carriger is 2.99
Talon by Carian Cole is .99
Pregnancy & Passion series 1-3 by Maya Banks are .99-1.99
The Best Kind of Trouble by Lauren Dane is 1.99
*writes in glitter pen*
Tessa is drunk and Cheryl has turned to smut. They are no longer invited to the slumber party.
P.s. I rented Pretty in Pink. AND Sixteen Candles!!!! Jake Ryan!!
P.p.s. I think the guy with the bun likes you. Do you like him too???? Y or N
And again… 😉
Here’s my answer (to bev ’cause it’s funny! 😛 ):
OMG Michelle – those are all freebies? There are so many great ones on that list. I’ll be spending my morning adding to my never ending tbr list.
If I’m drunk, Ive been wronged! Just for that, I’m making myself a drink! 😛
And Michelle, *squee* Thank you! There are a few there that Ive been wanting for a while. I’ll be downloading a LOT tonight’
Thank you, Michelle!! 😀
Unfortunately for me I already have a bunch of those, but there are some new-to-me’s up there as well…YAY!
*sidles up to Tessa*
Whatcha makin’ there, eh? Do I smell…vodka?
*looks at her white russian* Maybe…
Can you smell vodka?
Hey, Tessa? Where you calling me a witch?
Good night ladies. I good morning. Or Good Afternoon. Or whatever, wherever you may be.
Need a good night’s sleep to climb my very new very ridiculous pile of books.
SMUT, SMUT, SMUTTING IT UP!!! Whoo Hooo!!!
I’m always behind because of my time zone so usually I’m commenting on a old post before I even see the new one! Today I was checking the comments out to see if anyone has posted any reactions to Smut yet, but all that I saw was declarations! Well, that is that then! I’m starting it because it’s Karina Halle and the premise is freaking stupid good! Ha! I don’t think I have ever described anything like that before. Ok. Shhhh… All you little lovelies are probably sleeping right now so I’m going to be quiet while I slip on over here and get my Smut on.
Michelle! You are a goddess! Thank you!!! It’s like Christmas morning over here!!! Free, free, free…..Yippee!
Bev! Say it ain’t so!!! You should read those books, but at least check in like once a day or something. How can we survive without you! How can I unabashedly dive into a book called Smut without you to remind me that it really isn’t smutty, and help me to remember to hold my head up in pride when customer service guy refunds my accidental purchase of “Dirty” in audio. He was judgy Bev! He didn’t use that order number on purpose! I don’t have to be ashamed of my dirty, smutty titles! I love romance! I’m a proud hussy! Don’t abandon us Bev!
*whispers to Amy & Tessa, let’s crash Bev’s slumber party* I’ll bring the Smut, Amy & Tessa you bring the “drinkies”
Michelle, thanks for the giant list of freebies!! 😉
Ok, I’m not screaming, but…..YOU ALL NEED TO READ TAPPING THE BILLIONAIRE! DG, help me out here!
And now, I don’t know whether to read Undecided or join you guys with Smut……
Jean is so right about Tapping The Billionaire. It was clever and fun and a truly enjoyable read. The characters were vivid and ridiculous in such a fun way. Each of them has a crazy best friend and it feeds the chaos in the best way. Don’t miss it!
Smut! The prologue is gasp worthy! I was out of the gate running fast, but then it slows way down and now at 17% in it’s been incrementally building. I can’t wait for these two to face off!
So, Jean and Grace…you’re saying we should be tapping that?
Maybe if he looks like Antony Starr from Banshee. Holy moly… *fans pajama top*
ha! “fans pajama top” – so sexy
Hey! It cut off the other half of my post.
as I sit here in my own flannel ones
OMG!!! FLUFFY!!! (Smut)
Yes! Tap that Amy!
*Head perks up Anthony Starr?*
No! Face in the smut! Face in the smut!
Yes, you should all be tapping Kline from the book! He is not your typical book billionaire. He doesn’t sleep around, he’s respectful, and a total gentleman (well sometimes)! I love him!
OK, gotta start Smut today. I was sad I missed the BR of Undecided.
I’m am floving it!!!! And that is my inaugural “flove!”
“I’m looking around the park red-faced and slightly sweaty, totally convinced that everyone knows exactly what I’ve been reading. Thank God for e-readers, you can read the filthiest $h&t and pretend you’re engrossed in War and Peace.” – Amanda (Smut)
Ha Ha Ha!!! I am REALLY enjoying this book!
OMG!!! The pen names! The tropes! The stories!!!! I can’t stop laughing, which is practically killing me because hubby is sleeping beside me and I’m trying to laugh silently. It’s impossible!
I’m LOVING the sound of that, Grace! I love Karina’s writing, and the fact that you’re laughing so much makes me happy! 😀
Who said I wasn’t serious? 😉
I’m starting Smut tonight.
Guys! You gotta!!! You just gotta!
I completely failed at not losing it! Woke my husband up! So then I just kept him up and read him all the best parts. We were both hysterically laughing, and I could be as loud as I wanted to be!
This is another builder. It was very slow to me at first, but I was super patient because I knew where it was going. It seems like that first part was the slow upward click, click, click of the roller coaster. It was all anticipation and “oh look over there” because I’ve got that kind of time, but then it stops clicking. You have that “Uh oh” moment. Eyes straight ahead now. Then you hit that first drop and you know it’s only going to get better. Right now my hair is flying back, I’m squealing, I’m doing loop de loops and this is such a great ride!
oh my God Grace! LOL I can’t wait to get on that Smut ride.
Grace! Your description is awesome. I’m starting it tonight too!
Maryse! Her writing is stellar! This book though! It’s so clever! She’s brazenly mocking it, while openly doing it! It’s brilliant! It will all make sense WHEN YOU ALL START READING IT!!!!!
I’m struggling with my own response to this book! Part of my brain is going “Oh my goodness, I can’t BELIEVE this saucy wench!” (Meaning Karina)
This has me kind of outside looking in snorting and laughing through the scene, but then I don’t like being removed from it like that on some of the best parts of the story so I gotta go back and read it again only this time really just plunging myself into what’s happening between the characters. This way the other side of my brain can just enjoy the ooey gooey goodness of it all! It loses nothing because of this. Seriously she is my hero right now. Brilliant!
I’m gonna do some Smut with y’all tonight. 😉
Smut here I come!! *snort*
Jean is ABSOLUTELY right! Read Tapping A Billionaire! Like now. *putting my bossy hat*. Seriously….you can’t go wrong UNLESS you don’t like to laugh…you don’t like hottie all about the girl billionaires…you don’t like witty banter…and you definitely don’t like smexy scenes. Ask Linda or Grace…thinking they might agree with me….OH, and if you still haven’t met HIM….then you might need to one-click The Ending I Want while you are there….
AND did anyone notice that Max Monroe is two well known authors writing together and are unnamed….OH SO Mysterious……as listed on “Max’s ” website:
—Two established romance authors join forces to bring you more books and stuff. Together.—
Two men, two women, or, perhaps, one of each. Everyone is asking—Who is Max Monroe?
Hell, we could even be Colleen Hoover.
Disclaimer: Yeah, we’re not Colleen Hoover.
Nothing like a touch of mystery to add to it all. Whoever they are, I hope they had fun, I hope they really enjoyed themselves because they need to do more together!
Cheryl…..yes, HIM from The Ending I Want. As I have said previously, everybody needs a HIM. Convinced that everybody would love HIM too…..such a great read. Soulmate kinda book….
Grace ….Thatch’s book is next….really can’t wait to see how Thatch and Cass come together. #IThatchthat
DG! Yes! I would totally Thatch That too. Her issue with names is so funny. They really are great supporting characters. I’m looking forward to some payback to them both. Karma is my constant source of entertainment.
Cheryl – DG talked about HIM and I was enticed by her love so I bit the bullet on a book I was afraid of because it hinted at death and sadness. What I found was such a beautiful sweet story nothing to be afraid of and HIM! I have been ranting about Smut, but I’ll say it again here – The Ending I Want has the most crazy amazing first meeting moment ever. I was trembling with “What?” “Holy Crap!” “No she didn’t!” vibes all over the place. Was it just me DG? It wanted to be her so bad in that moment. I wanted to live that moment so bad and I know that I never, never, ever will. Maybe I can get my husband to act it out one day.
Linda. – getting It in print would be awesome….might have to lick the cover……*blushes*
Fabi, it was a 5 star for me….I definitely recommend it!!! Everybody needs a little (actual big) Kline in their life….*changing words to song and dancing around*
I agree Grace…Very hot moment with HIM and loved the way he loved her. To be able to have a moment and opportunity like that…even loved his name and accent….apparently I have a thing about names…it drives me nuts when it a common name and I know someone with that name.
Ha Ha Ha! Well…I don’t know anyone named Thatch. All I know is it rhymes with something he gets me….um thinking about?
Armfft! CLENCHING! I couldn’t hold it in! READ SMUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY!
OMG Grace…..you have to read Tapping the Billionaire! Definitely not like those other millionaire, billionaire books. Downright hilarious. In Tapping you get to meet not only Thatch but wait for it…..Bad_Ruck!!!!! *rolling on the floor hold belly giggling* the banter makes it so great!
Guessing I will be read Smut since everyone is loving it……no peer pressure here…
DG – I did! I loved it too! The cover was so not indicative of who Kline was as a man. I mean only in private, but he’s so much better than that. However, that cover would have totally worked for Thatch though. I was just responding to your comment about hating when the H’s name is the same as someone you know. I get it. Thatch is crazy original, but Kline is too. The thing is I fell in book love with Liam, Kline, Blake and even an Olympic swimmer named Frederick Archibald this week alone! So Thatch was just on my radar as an upcoming book.
EVERYONE READ SMUT! *yells like a crazy homeless person who hasn’t showered*(because I haven’t, because this book is….OMG!!!)
Liam…yum. Kline…sugary yum. Thatch…naughty yum. Mac…perfect yum. Graham…total alpha yum…Stu…no words yum
What about Blake yum????
LOL! Very True. There is always another one. I refer to Blake of Smut.
Well, since I haven’t read Smut yet…I will take your word that Blake is yum, yummy! Lol