Ohhhhh today has our favorite tried-and-true authors surprising us with some early releases!! I can’t believe we don’t even have to wait until tomorrow to start!! YAY US!! From Karina Halle, to L.H. Cosway to Kim Karr to Aly Martinez, these are authors that have blown us away, and I just know are gonna do it again!
And don’t forget THIS recent release that I just read this weekend and FLIPPED out over. If you love Elle Kennedy (and her “The Deal” series) like we do, YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE ➜ Book Review – Undecided by Julianna Keyes
JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!!
- Smut: A Standalone Romantic Comedy by Karina Halle <— LIVE LIVE LIVE KARINA HALLE ALERT!!!!! One of my favorite authors just released her latest!!! They don’t like each other AT ALL but are partnered to work on a writing project together… “…they fight tooth and nail. That is until they discover they write well together. They also might find each other really attractive, but that’s neither here nor there. When their writing project turns out to be a success, the two of them decide to start up a secret partnership using a pen name, infiltrating the self-publishing market in the lucrative genre of erotica…“
- Showmance by L.H. Cosway <— LIVE L.H. COSWAY ALERT!!!!!!! He’s a famous Hollywood star and… “As a choreographer’s assistant, Rose Taylor has always faded into the background. She watches shows come to life from the side lines, but has never craved the attention of stardom. When rumours begin circulating of Damon’s involvement in her latest gig, she doesn’t predict how she will be thrust into the limelight, nor how the mysterious and strangely introverted man will need her to teach him how to be a star again…”
- Turn it Up (The Detroit Love Duet Book 2) by Kim Karr <— LIVE!!!
- Clinch (Low Blow Book 1) by Charity Parkerson <— M/M ROMANCE “He doesn’t realize he’s missing anything. That is, until Gunnar comes to a stranger’s rescue in the rain. Liam isn’t a stranger at all. Not only has he been living upstairs from Gunnar for the past two years, they went to high school together…“
- Five-Sided Heart by Max MacGowan <— M/M ROMANCE
- The Spiral Down by Aly Martinez <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT (and so many of us LOVE this author!!!) “Tall, dark, mysterious… Straight. We were both damaged beyond repair and searching for something so elusive we weren’t sure it even existed. But, when two broken souls collide in midair, falling is a given. I just never expected to crave the spiral down.“
- J. R. Ward The Moorehouse Legacy Complete Collection: The Rebel\The Player\The Renegade\The Rogue <— J.R. WARD ALERT! Series bundled!!
- Dark Attraction: The Corde Noire Series by Alexandrea Weis <— BDSM PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT?!! He’s her sexy new neighbor and he wants to play with her… “Seduced by his lifestyle, Sam agrees. There’s just one little catch … Doug also has a secret. Someone Sam never saw coming. Sometimes, the dark side of pleasure can turn deadly.”
- Convenient Fall (Players of Marycliff University Book 2) by Jerica MacMillan <— NEW COLLEGE ROOMMATES/JOCKS ALERT! Oh I love roommate books and college-time! She has to find a new place asap when her best friend moves in with her boyfriend, so SHE moves in with HIS friends… “She moves in with Matt and Chris, shameless flirts and notorious players…“
- Clean Break by Abby Vegas <— CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD ALERT! SHE’S FLAT BROKE & TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OF HERSELF and she has a sexy handyman helping her… “…as he and Lane grow closer, he can no longer hide his connections with a dangerous criminal underworld – where secrets can be deadly.”
- A Certain Connection by Zoey Kinsman <— SHE MEETS HIM IN A BOOKSTORE & HE’S ABOUT TO BECOME A HUGE MOVIE-STAR ALERT! “Asher Browne – “six full feet of gorgeous” – sweeps Mel off her feet… but would their passion for one another be enough to sustain their budding love and long-distance romance? Separated by two cities and an age difference, they have major obstacles to overcome…“
- Lost & Bound by Tara Hart <— SHE’S BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HELD CAPTIVE FOR TWO YEARS NOW BUT THEN SOMEONE ELSE SHOWS UP… “He says that he’ll save me. I believe him. He calls me “Leila.” It sounds like a name that belongs to me and it reminds me of a past I was starting to forget. The escape is planned and my fate is in his hands…”
TOMORROW’S PRE-ORDERS!!! A few of these will go live at midnight!!
- The Problem with Forever (Harlequin Teen) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – May 17th 2016 SHE HAD AN ABUSIVE CHILDHOOD but was saved by loving adoptive parents and about to start at a new high school… “of all the terrifying and exhilarating scenarios she’s imagined, there’s one she never dreamed of–that she’d run into Rider Stark, the friend and protector she hasn’t seen since childhood, on her very first day. It doesn’t take long for Mallory to realize that the connection she shared with Rider never really faded. Yet the deeper their bond grows, the more it becomes apparent that she’s not the only one grappling with lingering scars from the past. And as she watches Rider’s life spiral out of control, Mallory must make a choice between staying silent and speaking out–for the people she loves…“
- Thirty-Six and a Half Motives: Rose Gardner Mystery #9 (Rose Gardner Mystery Series) by Denise Grover Swank
- Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven – May 17 2016 <— SHE’S STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM & HE’S A FAMOUS ACTOR... “After being out of her life for six years, he and his gorgeous fiancé are set to star in the new Broadway show Elissa is stage managing. The only trouble is, when late night rehearsals bring Elissa and Liam together, the line between what is and what could have been gets blurred. Now one moment of weakness is about to create a scandal that will echo around the world…“
- Too Hot To Handle by Tessa Bailey – May 17th 2016
- Don’t You Cry by Mary Kubica – May 17th 2016 <— TWISTY TURNY PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! A woman goes missing and… “…a mysterious woman appears in the quiet coffee shop where eighteen-year-old Alex Gallo works as a dishwasher. He is immediately drawn to her charm and beauty, but what starts as an innocent crush quickly spirals into something far more dark and sinister than he ever expected…“