<—- It’s LIVE!!!!! I totally one-clicked Bounty, and I LOVE that blurb. I hope it’s “unrequited” for a good portion of it. I love my Kristen Ashley-inflicted hurty-heart. Tee hee!
“…he knows she’s not that woman. She’s cute. She’s sweet. And she’s into him, but she’s got it all and Deke knows he won’t fit into that. So he holds her at arm’s length. Establishes boundaries. And Justice will take it because she wants Deke any way he’ll let her have him.”
We’re all excited about today!! And tomorrow…
Kristi: How did I miss the release of Bounty by Kristen Ashley??!! Just one clicked it!!
Fabi: It’s Christmas morning! I just woke up to First and First on my Kindle.
Maryse: HECK YES Fabi! *squeeeee*!!!
Julie o: OMG Bounty was just downloaded on my kindle. Know what I will be reading tonight.
Jan130: It’s Monday already here in Australia and KA’s new one, Bounty, just rolled in to my Kindle this morning. Colorado series. I’m 15% in and (to use Grey’s term) floving it. (What a great word, Grey!) I love both H and h, love the setup, plus we get to meet some of our old friends from previous books. Looks like KA gold. Then tomorrow Kylie Scott’s Dirty is in. I won’t have finished Bounty by then as it’s a classic KA long meaty read, but my reading week is go-go-go and it’ll be fab to know Dirty is just there on hold when I’m done with Bounty. Funny, I thought I was getting Dirty today and Bounty tomorrow but it’s turned out the other way around. Whatever. I’m in book heaven.
LOOK WHAT ELSE IS LIVE!!
- Bounty (Colorado Mountain Series Book 7) by Kristen Ashley <— KA ROMANCE-ANGST ALERT!!
- Deep Under (Tall, Dark and Deadly Book 4) by Lisa Renee Jones <— JUST WENT LIVE TOO!!
- Fate and Forever (A Pound of Flesh Book 4) by Sophie Jackson
- Didn’t I Warn You (A Bad for You Novel) by Amber Bardan <— IS IT A KIDNAP BOOK? “…she can’t distinguish his truth from his lies. She can’t separate her pleasure from his betrayal. Haithem warned her. He told her he’d make her heart race, her body come alive, and her most primal needs rush to the surface. His for the taking. He didn’t say she’d come to love the devil who’s destroying her, even as he keeps her prisoner.“
- First and First (Five Boroughs Book 3) by Santino Hassell <— M/M ROMANCE!!! I know Kandace & Fabi were excited about this one! Kandace says: “I love Santino Hassell’s Five Boroughs series and they are on sale… I believe the third book in the series is coming out soon. Santino is quickly becoming one of my favorite author. The second book was my favorite. Each book centers around a different couple. I would highly recommend if you are a fan of the M/M genre.”
- No Angel by Tara Hart <— SHE CONSIDERED HERSELF A SLUT until… “…one college jock took it too far, and for once, I’m the person who needs saving.”
- The One That Got Away (Kingston Ale House) by A.J. Pine <— BEST FRIEND WANTS MORE… “Jamie has loved Brynn for as long as he can remember, and now that he’s ready to tell her, she has her sights set on someone else. Knowing this is his last chance, he asks Brynn to go on a two-week road trip.”
- Dirty (Dive Bar) by Kylie Scott – April 19th 2016
- Lust Is the Thorn: Love Is the Rose by Jen McLaughlin – April 19th 2016
- Wicked Need (The Wicked Horse Series Book 3) by Sawyer Bennett – April 19th 2016
- Alphas: Origins by Ilona Andrews – April 19th 2016 – April 19th 2016
- Worth It All: A McKinney Brothers Novel (The McKinney Brothers Book 3) by Claudia Connor – April 19th 2016
- Dirtiest Secret (Stark) by J. Kenner – April 19th 2016
- Over the Line: On the Run Novel by Lisa Desrochers – April 19th 2016
- Never Sweeter: A Dark Obsession Novel by Charlotte Stein – April 19th 2016