<— HAPPY MONDAY & START TO A NEW WEEK!!! And what a way to kick it off, but with a list that looks like this one (and that guy there to the left). 😉 Fifteen brand new books just snuck in early!
P.S. If you missed it, my ➔ Maryse’s Top Twenty Five Favorite Books of 2017 list is up!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY !
- Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland <— VI KEELAND’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! THEY MET AND HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND AT A WEDDING... “...The next morning, I headed home to New York leaving him behind in California with the wrong number. I thought about him often, but after my last relationship, I’d sworn off of charming, cocky, gorgeous-as-sin men. A year later, Hunter and I met again at the birth of our friends’ baby. Our attraction hadn’t dulled one bit. After a whirlwind trip, he demanded a real phone number this time. So I left him with my mother’s—she could scare away any man with her talks of babies and marriage—and flew back home. I’d thought it was funny, until the following week when he rang the bell at Mom’s house for Sunday night dinner...” GAH!!! OH WOW I can’t WAIT to read that scene!!!!!
- Man Card (Man Hands Book 2) by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby <— HE WAS HER BIGGEST COMPETITOR… “...I still don’t know how it happened. One minute I was arguing with my arrogant competitor–our usual trash-talk over who deserves the larger commission. But somehow I went from throwing down to kneeling down… It can never happen again. I don’t even like Braht. He’s too slick. He’s a manipulating mansplaining party boy in preppy clothes. So why can’t I get him out of my head?”
- Rust (King’s Harlots MC Book 6) by J.M. Walker <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “...She’s hiding from her past. A trained professional, she keeps that part of her life to herself. The darkness weighs heavily on her chest, mixing with the beats of her heart, caused by the one man she tries to ignore. Vincent Stone is nothing like she imagined. Months of flirting lead to an explosion she never saw coming...”
- Decidedly With Love (By The Bay Book 3) by Stina Lindenblatt <— FAKE RELATIONSHIP WITH A HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “...Travis realizes only a fake girlfriend will deter his grandmother’s matchmaking scheme. Too bad the one woman who can help him is the sexy redhead who wants to assist him as much as she wants her eyeballs to be dunked in hot sauce and barbecued. To convince her, he promises to help her with her own dilemma. But sometimes fire and ice really do mix. Now Travis has to decide if love is in the air—and if together he and Emma make something hotter. Something stronger. Something real...”
- Scoring Mr. Romeo (The Mr. Wrong Series Book 3) by A.M. Madden & Joanne Schwehm <— SINGLE MOM AND THEN SHE MEETS HIM… “...In the past, when I met a man, they ran as soon as they heard I was a widow with a child. Not this guy. No, he fell in love with my son, and in turn, my son fell in love with him. But, it was hard to believe he felt the same about me. My job was to be the strong one―to protect our hearts from sweet dreams that never lasted...”
- Hard Flip: A Billionaire Romance (Ridden Hard Book 1) <— FAKE FIANCEE OF A SKATEBOARDING STAR ALERT!! “...Ash is sexy, reckless, and living paycheck-to-paycheck to support herself and her younger sister. Mischa tells Ash she can have the position if she proves herself. In the meantime, if she poses as his fiancée, she gets stability and financial security, and he gets a ready-made family, complete with the aww factor, to make him look respectable. It’s the perfect proposal. As long as no one finds out the engagement is fake…”
- The Billionaire’s Unexpected Baby (Winning The Billionaire) by Kira Archer <— PREGNANT & SUDDENLY MARRIED ALERT!! “...One minute, pregnant Leah Andrews is throwing up over the side of a yacht andthe next, she’s married to party boy Brooks. It’s an arrangement born of sheerdesperation to save her job, but now the tabloids are all over them, their friends are running a pool betting on whether they’ll actually stay married until Baby Day...”
- The Dog Thief by Marta Acosta <— SHE CAN’T MAKE EYE CONTACT “…Broken-hearted Maddie Whitney, aka Mad Girl, is a dog rehabilitator whose significant behavioral issues make her an outcast in the small rural Northern California town of Coyote Run. When Maddie discovers a murdered woman in a field, she impulsively claims that she’s an animal psychic to gin up business. Now the girl who can’t make eye contact is the focus of the wrong kind of attention…”
- The Love You Give by Brooke Parker <— HE DESTROYED HER… “…Payton waltzed into my life like a breath of fresh air and pushed me in all the ways I never thought were possible. The links of my armor are slowly being chiseled away as I fall further for him, but if the person who is supposed to love you unconditionally destroys your life, how can true love really exist?“
- Anything For Her (The Hunter Brothers Book 2) by Lola StVil <— HE’S FORMER NYPD SWAT… “...I left NYC to take on a series of high-risk recue missions abroad. But last night I got a call from the only woman who could lure me back to the states: my ex. Her life is in danger and she needs me to protect her. I also learn that she’s keeping a secret; a secret so painful, she’d do anything to keep me from finding out...”
- Cake at Midnight by Jessie L. Star <— THE CHARMING BOY NEXT DOOR… “In this deliciously sweet foodie romance, a twenty-something pastry chef falls out of sync with her old childhood crush and falls into the arms of the quiet but charming boy next door.”
- Sweet Attraction (Slow Seductions) by Melanie Munton <— SHE HAS HER FIRST ONE NIGHT STAND… “…the contractor she hired via email to remodel the swimwear shop she bought sight-unseen in Shell Grove, South Carolina. A fresh start in a new place where no one knows her name means she can finally gain control over her life and find some inner peace…”
- Bargaining with the Boss (Accidentally Yours) by Jennifer Shirk <— SHE DOESN’T TRUST MEN… but then… “…a business meeting brings her to the office of notorious playboy Kane Fielding. Ironically, his open disdain for monogamy and his storied past make him seem less of a threat. After all, there are no surprises from a wolf in wolf’s clothing…”
- Scoring with the Wrong Twin (WAGS) by Naima Simone <— HER TWIN ASKS HER TO TAKE HER PLACE AT A MODELING SHOOT… “Shy, awkward Sophia Cruz has a hard time telling her vivacious identical twin “no.” But when her sister begs her to swap places for a modeling shoot, she caves … again. Then Zephirin Black walks onto the set. The brooding, aloof, and gorgeous tight end for the Washington Warriors. But she can keep it professional… She has to. Because the adorkable Cruz twin has no luck with guys once they compare her to her sister...”
- Temporary: a novel by Sandra Ann Miller <— SHE LOST HER LOTTERY WINNINGS… “Helen Clark won the lottery and lost everything. While it wasn’t the “mega” jackpot, it was enough to change her life—quit her job as a starlet’s assistant, start a new business and have success. However, her partner’s poor decisions brought that dream to an end, and Helen was left with less than nothing. But Helen Clark is a lucky lady. With a job offer from a former colleague, Helen finds herself in charge of permanent placement at a temporary agency specializing in the insanity of Hollywood...”
PREORDERS (Just a few of those going live at midnight!! )
- The Bitterroot Inn (Jamison Valley Book 5) by Devney Perry – January 16th 2018
- Waiting for the Sun (Waiting for the Sun Book 1) by Robin Hill – January 16th 2018
- Buttons and Grace by Penelope Sky – January 16th 2018
- Total Exposure: Jordan’s Game by J.A. Huss – January 16th 2018