<— HAPPY MONDAY & MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY!! I’m off to a late start while I enjoy a lazy Monday in bed (YAY THIS MONDAY!!!) Okay we are 25 books in that went live early!!! And two books I’ve already found make me wanna SQUEEEEE!!! Vi Keeland and K.A. Tucker??!!! YES PLEASE!!!
Keep checking back, ’cause this list is gonna GROW!!! 😀
Oh and… THREE THINGS :D:
1.) I’m in my pajamas and I will stay this way ALL day. And cook, and… book! 😉
2.) I made a delicious crock pot italian sausage meatballs and Publix brand jarred marinara (which has become my absolute favorite brand of remade sauces). I added mushrooms, garlic, and onions, so it’s hearty!!
3.) Today I will make Swedish meatballs!!! 😀
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen 7) by Tillie Cole <— TILLIE COLE’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!!! HE’S A KLAN MEMBER & SHE’S THE DAUGHTER OF A MEXICAN CARTEL BOSS… they hated each other at first… “…For years, Tanner does everything he can to find a way for him and Adelita. He walks away from the Klan, his family, everything he ever believed, and joins the Hades Hangmen. But now the Hangmen are at war—not only with his own family, but with Adelita’s too. When Adelita and Tanner are thrown together again, they are forced to fight for a love that should never have been…”
- We Shouldn’t by Vi Keeland <— VI KEELAND’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! Her new boss already hates her ’cause he saw what she did to his car… 😉 “…His heated stare left me flushed when I stepped off the elevator. Maybe things here wouldn’t be so bad after all. Or so I thought. Until I walked into my new boss’s office and met my competition. The gorgeous man from the elevator was now my nemesis. His heated stare wasn’t because of any mutual attraction. It was because he’d seen me vandalize his car. And now he couldn’t wait to annihilate his rival...”
- Be the Girl by K.A. Tucker <— K.A. TUCKER ALERT!!! She’s one of my favorite authors ever!!!!! She is looking for a new start… “…With the Hartford family living next door, it seems she will succeed. Sure, Cassie Hartford may be the epitome of social awkwardness thanks to her autism, but she also offers an innocent and sincere friendship that Aria learns to appreciate. And Cassie’s older brother, Emmett—a popular Junior A hockey player with a bright future—well … Aria wishes that friendship could lead to something more. If he didn’t already have a girlfriend, maybe it would. But Aria soon finds herself in a dicey moral predicament that could derail her attempt at a fresh start…”
- If I Ever (Hell or High Water Book 4) by SE Jakes <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Making It Better by Lyss Em <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Blood and Chaos by S.M. Soto
- Cowboy Surprise (Dalton Boys Book 9) by Em Petrova
- The Body Checker (Players on Ice Book 3) by Cathryn Fox <— THE SINGLE DAD HOCKEY STAR NEEDS HELP WITH HIS NEW BABY ALERT!! And she’s his sister’s best friend… “…Move in and help take care of his daughter? Crazy as that sounds, I agree to the temporary arrangement, for the child’s sake. Problem is, living with the guy I’ve crushed on since forever, is messing with my body as well as my brain. And now, watching him grow as a man, seeing the bond between father and daughter build, I can’t help but want this family for myself…”
- Bossy Biker by Lark Avery
- Abdication (Royal Hearts Book 1) by Kellie Bean
- Irish Sparrow: The Caged Trilogy Book 1 by Erin Trejo <— HE DECIDES HE’S GOING TO KEEP HER… “…When I get her back, I also get a little red head too. I didn’t plan on falling for her. I didn’t plan on keeping her yet I do for my own selfish reasons. Once I learn who she truly is our dance of deceit and lies comes back full circle. Now I will keep her. Not as a lover but as a prisoner...”
- Blue Ink (Blue Mountain Series Book 3) by Tess Thompson <— SHE TAKES A JOB CARING FOR AN ELDERLY WOMAN… “…as Charlotte gets to work, dutifully helping Mrs. Lanigan sort through a box of old letters, distractions abound. For one thing, both women immediately become consumed with a mystery unfolding in the correspondence. And to complicate matters further, Charlotte finds herself drawn to her charge’s son, Ardan, like they’ve known each other forever...” It CAN be read as a standalone!!
- Redemption (Savior Seires Book 2) by Callie Anderson
- Still Waters: A Reverse Harem Science Fiction Romance (Wings of Artemis Book 9) by Rebecca Royce
- Trapped by Fate on Reckless Roads: Neither This Nor That 4 by MariaLisa deMora
- A Grave Peril (Bodies of Evidence Book 3) by Wendy Roberts
- The Prince of Secrets (Stariel Book 2) by AJ Lancaster <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!!! FAE!! “…Well-bred women should not be seen kissing their butlers. Even when the butler in question is secretly a fae prince…”
- Aftermath: The Jewel Trilogy book 3 by Trish Beninato
- Skin Deep by L. R. Couch
- Tempt My Trouble (Knights of Mayhem Book 1) by K.A. Ware <— SHE WANTS HIS PROTECTION... “...I’d die for my club. She’s running from hers. I want her body. She wants my protection…”
- Veronica (Southern Sands Book 3) by A.M. Williams
- Indian Summer by Eve L Mitchell
- With This Ring: Billionaire Wedding Romance (Taboo Wedding Series Book 2) by Lexy Timms
- Claimed (Armstrong Lovers Book 1) by Chelsea McDonald <— HE’S BACK FROM THE MILITARY… “…Finding out he’s back in town isn’t too shocking, but finding out he’s back permanently – that’s a whole different story. He’s been my unicorn for as long as I can remember and the more I think about seeing him, the more I want to run and hide. Twelve years is a long time to live without someone in your life, we’ve both grown up and I doubt he’ll remember the little girl his brother dumped in middle school. Now that he’s back how do I hide the feelings of desire and heartbreak that he left me with all those years ago…”
- Resist (Wild Nights Book 3) by K.M. Golland <— K.M. GOLLAND ALERT!! SHE BUYS A MALE STRIP CLUB… “…Lucas Malone is the newest member of the group. He’s fresh, ambitious, and keen to make his mark. But he wants to do more than just impress his new boss; he wants to undress for her, both on and off stage.
Intense chemistry and forbidden attraction make it difficult for Helena and Lucas to resist one another. But they must; she’s his boss, and he’s not much older than her son. And if that isn’t enough to keep them apart, her disgruntled ex-husband sure as hell will...”
- Bright Lights (Talia Shaw Series Book 1) by Christine J Darcy <— RISING POP STAR & THE HOLLYWOOD ACTOR ALERT!! “…Talia Shaw had dreamed one day she’d be flying on a private plane to LA to record an album with her best friends, but when the plane comes crashing down and Talia is the only survivor, she has to do it all on her own. Talia struggles with her survivor’s guilt as she writes her new album and missing her friends as she makes new ones. As her career explodes bringing fame and success, she meets and falls in love for the first time with the cocky, handsome as hell rock star Laurie Siler…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Cruel Money by K.A. Linde – January 22nd 2019
- Take Me Again by Carly Phillips – January 22nd 2018
- The Suspect by Fiona Barton – January 22nd 2019
- Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen – January 22nd 2019
- Kill Code by Luna Kayne – January 22nd 2019
- Covert Games (Redemption Harbor Series Book 6) by Katie Reus – January 22nd 2019
- The Princess (Filthy Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – January 23rd 2019
- Her Lifeline by L.A. Casey – January 24th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).