Good morning and Happy Monday!! Quite a few in today’s lineup look awesome, and 4 of ’em gave me a blurb jolt!!! Take a look below at the early birds.
But first! Three things:
1.) It rained ALL day yesterday! ALL DAY. ALL NIGHT. I felt soggy. LOL!
2.) I watched a super scary movie this weekend (subtitled since it was filmed in Argentina) and it scared me GOOD!! It’s called “Terrified” (P.S. The cover image for this movie is SCARY!!) and it has that whole “Paranormal Activity” feel to it. Really disturbing scenes! The reviews were great, and I agree!!
3.) When I went to bed that night, I slept with the cooking channel on, in my bedroom, AND my lights on (albeit dimmed). Yep. I literally slept with the lights on. LOL!!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- If I Only Knew by Corinne Michaels <— LIVE!! CORINNE MICHAELS ALERT!! She’s grieving her husband, a single mom, and hates her new boss… “…Landing the promotion as the CEO’s right hand was exactly what I needed. Getting saddled with Milo Huxley as an assistant is exactly the opposite. I can’t stand him. He’s arrogant, irresponsible, and out for my job...”
- MVP by Rachel Van Dyken <— LIVE!! RACHEL VAN DYKEN’S LATEST!! OH WOWOOWOWOWW THIS SOUNDS AMAZING AND HEARTBREAKING!!! He’s grieving his child and his fiancé blamed him… “…I’ve lost everything. And then I got a phone call. She was in an accident. She remembered nothing. A gentleman wouldn’t fight for her, wouldn’t remind her of the pain. So, I let her go. I let her live her happily ever after and I took all the darkness, all the pain, all the anger. Only, the universe had a sick sense of humor. She bumped into me. She pursued me. The beautiful woman I used to call mine. She said she wanted to make me smile. She didn’t know she’s the reason I stopped…”
Jenn: Good Morning! So I read MVP yesterday and trust me when I tell you plan two hours when you want to start this because you will not want to stop. And what I was surprised about with it being so short it did not leave me wanting more; I was content where it ended!
This book needs to be made into a movie-It was emotional for sure but there were funny moments as well. Just a very sweet emotional touching story.
Laura: *slams the one click button*
- Bodyguard by Stella Andrews
- Nothing to Lose (The Blackbridge Series Book 4) by Claire Boston
- CURVEBALL by Mariah Dietz <— SHE’S FINALLY FALLING FOR SOMEONE, BUT HER BEST FRIEND FELL FOR HIM TOO…“…My constant bright spot always adding to the humor was my son, Hayden. But when Hayden had a life-threatening allergic reaction, the man who came to help my little boy became my own savior. His laugh, his smile, and the way his eyes lit up when he spoke to my son made him a beacon of light in both our lives. But I wasn’t the only one who noticed him. When I began having feelings for the man my best and only friend had fallen for, I knew following my heart would once again lead to a fresh round of heartbreak...”
Jessica: It’s really good! I read it last year and still think about.
Brenda: Oh I loved this book so much love all her books
Heidi: So good!
- EXCEPTION by Mariah Dietz <— IS THIS BOOK #2? Of the one above?
- The Hard Hitter: Single Dad Romance (Players on Ice Book 4) by Cathryn Fox <— SINGLE DAD HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “…I’m careful who I let into our lives, but the more I’m around Samantha, my daughter’s speech pathologist, the more I’m reminded of how long I’ve been functioning solely as a dad…”
- Dragon’s Hunger (Alpha’s Hunger Book 4) by Carina Wilder
- When You Close Your Eyes by Roxanne D. Howard <— SHE’S BEEN DREAMING OF A STRANGER AND THEN SHE SEES HIM… “…When Lark is called home to Oregon for her father’s funeral, she comes face to face with the demons from her past, but she never expects to meet her dream lover in the flesh. Niall O’Hagan steps straight out of her fantasies and into her life, and the powerful connection they share rocks her foundation...”
- Bound by Danger by Danielle M. Haas
- ReWined: The Complete Series by Kim Karr
- Protecting Alabama’s Kids (SEAL of Protection Book 10) by Susan Stoker
- Knights Fury (Rumblin’ Knights Book 2) by Bella Jewel <— LIVE!! BELLA JEWEL ALERT! HE’S THE BROKEN ONE… “…I’m tired of people feeling sorry for me. I’m tired of living under the Knight command. Keeping the reputation. Maybe, just maybe, I’d like to be something else. Because, screw the Knight name. It means nothing to me. But her…well, she might just mean something to me…”
- Awakened and Betrayed: The Lost Sentinel Book 2 by Ivy Asher
- Strip Tease (Tap That Book 3) by Erin McCarthy <— SINGLE MOM & THE CEO & THE OOOOPS!!! “…A tipsy night in college resulted in Grace’s greatest joy–her daughter. But now she sees the guy who gave her a fake name and number that night is stripping for a charity event without a care in the world...”
- SUNSHINE: A Chances of the Heart Romance by Terri Tiffany
- Sleight of Hand (Outbreak Task Force Book 3) by Julie Rowe
- Enzo by K. Webster <— LIVE!! K. WEBSTER ALERT!! OOOOH FORBIDDEENNNNY!!! “...Jenna’s grown up in the system. Forced to be tough, wary, and hard. She’s only been able to count on herself. Until Enzo. He’s much older and responsible for looking after her. What should be a job to him, evolves into much more…”
- A Cowboy’s Reunion (Family Ties Book 1)
- My Love Has No Color – BWWM Romance (Love My BWWM Book 7) <— ANTHOLOGY!!
- Kings of Mayhem (The Kings of Mayhem Book 1) by Penny Dee
- Always With You (Indigo Book 3) by Kate McBrien
- Stranded with Her Second Chance (A Stranded in Paradise Sweet Romance Book 2) by Bonnie R. Paulson
- 27 Truths About Their First Goodbye (Firsts Series Book 4) by M.J. Fields <— LATEST BY M.J. FIELDS IS LIVE!! She always wanted to be just like her… “...she’d always promised, she was there from an unbridgeable distance. With distance and broken promises, I began to build a wall. She would never be the mother she was, and I would not allow her to hinder the mother I am…”
1. Told in two married couples POV’s ( & some Lucas Links )
2. You must read Her First Kiss and His First Crush, first. (Could read 27 Truths and 27 Lies before that… but may want to kill me cause they are super angsty, have a love triangle and bad things happen)
3. Lots of sexy time.
4. Emotional AF.
- The Right to Remain Mine by Linda Kate <— LIVE!! LINDA KAGE’S RE-RELEASE!! “…Tempers flare from the first moment divorce lawyer Willow DeVane crosses paths with sheriff deputy Raith Malloy. Both too stubborn and controlling for their own good, Willow and Raith butt heads until anger turns to passion, and they begin an affair despite their brewing hostilities. But more than one force works against them when they learn Willow’s being targeted by a dangerous stalker...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Free (Chaos Series Book 6) by Kristen Ashley – January 29th 2019
- 99 Percent Mine: A Novel by Sally Thorne – January 29th 2019
- Vengeance Road (Torpedo Ink) by Christine Feehan – January 29th 2019
- Drawn Into Love (Fluke My Life Book 4) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – January 29th 2019
- Hollywood Playboy (Hollywood Royalty) by Natasha Madison – January 29th 2019
- Tainted Forever (Tainted Knights Book 5) by Terri Anne Browning – January 29th 2019
- Juicy Rebound (IceCats Book 1) by Toni Aleo – January 29th 2019
- Renaissance Man by Tessa Bailey – January 30th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).