<— HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!! Lookit what just went live!!! I went crazy for book #1, so I can imagine this one will be great). But that’s not the only earlybird. 😉 Take a look at these…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY !
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Coaching Hours by Sara Ney <— A NEW BOOK IN THE DOUCHEBAG SERIES ALERT!!!!! SHE’S THE COACH’S DAUGHTER… “...A bet is placed, and I’m on the table. After one humiliating night and too much alcohol, I find the last nice guy on campus. And when he offers to rent me his spare bedroom, I go all in. It’s time for the nice guy to finish first. Midnight chats and spilling my problems turn to lingering touches. Lingering touches turn to more. And the ultimate good guy has the potential do more damage than any douchebags ever could.”
- Follow Me Back (A Fight for Me Stand-Alone Novel Book 2) by A.L. Jackson <— A.L. JACKSON’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! He’s an ER doctor & she owns a coffee shop down the street… 😉 “...The owner of a small coffee shop knows what it’s like to struggle. Embroiled in a bitter divorce, she’s threatened with losing everything. When Kale accepts a new position down the street from Hope’s shop, he begins to question every wall he’s built around his heart…”
- Hooked: MMA Fighter Sports Romance (Uncaged Book 4) by Jayne Blue <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT!!! “…A tragedy brought Valerie Coleson into the testosterone-fueled world of MMA Cage fighting. She’s overwhelmed by the men who use their fists and their fury to get to the top. Zane Diggs is the toughest among the tough and yet somehow he’s the only one who can calm her fears and keep her safe…”
- Beg (God of Rock Book 2) by Eden Butler <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! This is the sequel (so read #1 – Kneel (God of Rock Book 1) first). I hear he’s the ultimate Jerk-face!!! 😛
- PURE DYNAMITE by LAUREN BACH
- Your Endless Love (The Bennett Family Book 9) by Layla Hagen <— FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT!!! “…she focuses on her job as museum curator and her volunteering—which brings her face to face with one of Hollywood’s hottest A-listers. When Alexander Westbrook flashes America’s favorite panty-melting smile, Summer’s entire body responds. When she asks him to get involved in the community where she volunteers, Summer is shocked that the Hollywood heartthrob agrees right away...”
- The Choice by Alice Ward
- The Schemer (A Hot Romantic Comedy) (Harbor City) by Avery Flynn <— THESE NEIGHBORS HATE EACH OTHER!! “…Tyler Jacobson has a plan for everything—except how to handle his completely annoying, utterly frustrating, and totally sexy upstairs neighbor. He couldn’t care less if Everly Ribinski thinks he’s equally irritating—until he discovers she’s the only one who can help him land a business deal that will finally make him feel like he’s more than just a guy from the wrong side of the tracks. Color him shocked when Everly refuses to help, insisting she should have run him over in the parking garage when she had the chance…“
- Desired in Darkness: In Darkness Book 5 by Heather Sunseri
- Valentine Kisses (The Moore Sisters of Montana Book 2) by Ann B. Harrison
- Mixed (A Recipe for Love Book 3) by Lane Martin
- The Baby Maker by Lili Valente <— SHE WANTS A BABY… “…When I hear women have gotten pregnant shaking hands with Hunter men, I know I need Dylan Hunter’s…ahem, special skills…way more than I need to expand my vineyard. I’m ready to give my heart to a child and I’m tired of waiting for my late-to-the-party Prince Charming to make my dreams come true. So I promise Dylan–three months of hot, heavy, baby-making s-e-x and then I’m out of his hair forever...”
- Backlash: An Unintended Consequences Romantic Suspense by Jessica Dale
- Hope for the Broken Girl (Hope Series Book 3) by Crissi Langwell
- Speedbump by Charli Coty <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “…Ellred “Red” Long escaped Drop at seventeen but returns to his hometown in disgrace after his band dumped him on the streets of LA. Coming back doesn’t seem like such a dead end, though, after he sees a guy walking along the side of the road in the rain and gives him a lift. Ezra and Red’s chance meeting begins an uncomfortable friendship neither had expected, and both allow fear to keep it from escalating into a hookup, or worse, a romance...”
- Every Inch of You by Kayley Loring <— HER HOT TRAINER USED TO BE BULLIED BY HER FRIENDS… “…my Type A sister is getting married and she’s hired me a personal trainer so I can look respectable standing next to her as the maid of honor. The good news: she’s paying for the hottest hard-ass personal trainer in town. The bad news: he used to be the fat kid at my high school, the one my popular friends bullied. He was my friend, the first boy I’d ever kissed, and he claimed I broke his heart. The worst news: He is now the hottest man I have ever known, still hasn’t forgiven me…”
- Sucker for Payne by Carrie Thomas <— FIGHTER ALERT!! “...Willow Stevens finally lands her dream job as a women’s rights columnist, and gains the stability she’s always craved. When asked by her boss to cover a fight at a local gym, she has no idea what to expect. But nothing could have prepared her for the gravitational pull she experiences when she first sets eyes on Conner Payne...”
PREORDERS (Just a few of those going live at midnight!! )
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis – February 6th 2018
- Reed: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – February 6th 2018
- How the Light Gets In (Cracks Book 2) by L.H. Cosway – February 6th 2018
- Shopping for Love (BookShots Flames) by Renee Carlino – February 6th 2018
- Devastate (Deliver Book 4) by Pam Goodwin – February 6th 2018
- Genesis (Project Nemesis) by Brendan Reichs – March 6th 2018
Morning peeps! Just want to gush! Mariana Zapata knocked it out of the ballpark with her latest- From Lukov With Love!!! Six…no seven stars for the Queen of Slow Burn! Jasmine and Ivan…oh the snarkiness! This very well may be my new fav of her books!
Morning! Happy Monday.
*holds out mug for lots of coffee*
D.G., I wish I could get myself to love Ms. Zapata’s writing style…everyone is raving about it.
But I am channeling my inner-Fabi and have a Feb reading list.
Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery
Into the Light by Alethea Romig
Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland
In Harmony by Emma Scott
Plus a bunch of audios via my hoopla account.
Random question for those of you that still paper read. Can you recommend a highlighter pen that doesn’t bleed through page? I won copy of Robin’s book and I want to highlight stuff, but not if it will bleed & ruin it.
The Babymaker…Every Inch of You…
“Sucker” for Payne…
*tells self not to crack up*
Happy dirty Monday everyone!!!
Tasha (if she pops in) this is a pod cast I like. If you scroll down to Jan 19 they discuss The Marvelous MM.
They talked about the music and I just looked and someone made a playlist on Spotify. I need something peppy this morn.
So, I OBVIOUSLY want the new Douchebag book, and Every Inch of You looks good. Not my type of bully book, but the idea of that was her first kiss, and she broke his heart… That promises angst!
Leslie my highlighted just read Sex Not Love and loved it!
I’m reading Behind the Bars. I didn’t get much done this weekend…(football fog).. only at 35%. Loving it so far though!
Gotta move the Douchebag books up on my TBR. And I like the sound of The Schemer!!
Highlighted = girlfriend……f’d up autocorrect right there!
The Babymaker sounds good!
I’m reading From Lukov with Love, and it IS the epitome of slow burn. I’m at 43% and it seems to be taking a looong time, although I *am* enjoying it.
I haven’t seen anyone mention that Aaron from Dear Aaron is in it! I didn’t read Dear Aaron, but when I saw the name, I knew it had to be him. Ruby, the heroine from that book is sisters with Jasmine, the heroine of this book.
Seeing Aaron and Ruby play a small part in it make me want to go back and read it now.
Nay! Yep, you need to read Dear Aaron also! Beware it is even a slower burn! Loved, Loved FLWL!!!! I enjoyed visiting with Ruby and Aaron…I just love her books!!!
Jean, can we please, PLEASE talk about the awesome-ness of Behind the Bars???
Elliot…my poor, sweet Elliot.
My heart is breaking right now Leslie because she’s gone…..and yes, poor, sweet Elliott. I’m scared something bad is going to happen to him!
*hands tissues and Manny to Jean*
*wipes a stray tear*
Ut oh…. you are really scaring me now Leslie!
Sorry…you will just have to read to find out more. No way am I spoiling anything.
Finished Ryan’s Bed. And those last three words…oh, my heart. Poor Mac. But how incredible was Ryan? *swoony sigh*
Now to choose my next read. I seem to be out of my slump and want to keep the momentum going! 😀
Okay, Super Bowl commercials…I thought they pretty much sucked except for Sheriff Hopper dancing and HOLY MOLY THE FIRE AND ICE NOD TO GAME OF THRONES!
I swear, I’m going to go through severe withdrawals after it ends…
I thought Alexa replacement voices was HILARIOUS!
Amy, after it ends, we get the prequel, so it’s all good. 🙂 Though, I’ll miss the characters, but who’s to say who’ll survive the last season anyway, right? Maybe I’d miss them even with a ninth season.
Leslie babe I use Crayola Twistables when I do my
They never bleed through the page no matter how thin and come in lots of colours not just lellow 😉
Kooloo, good idea! My son used to use those when he was little and I bet I still have some.
You guys!! LOOKEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I swear, all I have to see is her name or Colleen Hoover or SC Stephens and I am immediately nostalgic and click-happy. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
Holy moly Amy!
AND it Looks like Jamie’s new novel is not just about second chance love but has mystery and intrigue as well squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *happy dance happy dance*
Check out this Dark Ro that’s out tomorrow…
WHAT A COVER!!! *Mine*
Dang Kooloo, that looks INTENSE!
The Vixen and The Vet is sooo good!
LESLIE!!!!! YOU WERE SO RIGHT ABOUT BEHIND THE BARS!!!! YES, I’M SCREAMING!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ IT…..JUST SIMPLY AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
I just finished Still Me by Jojo Moyes, the conclusion to the me before you series. The second book left me unsatisfied and I was chopping at the bit to get to this one. It did not disappoint. This book continues with the self discovery of Louisa Clark as she moves to New York City. I loved the characters in the book – my favoirite was Dean Martin. Although I would have liked an epilogue it was a wonderful read.
I haven’t finished #2 yet, Northernstar. I think I just wasn’t ready for it yet… I’m so glad you loved this one, and let us know. Now I can move on…
Just finished From Lukov with Love. It is definitely the very definition of SLOW BURN. I enjoyed the snarky h and her interactions with the equally snarky H; however, I felt like I was skimming because it did get a little redundant with her inner monologues and issues. I think I would have like a little more at the end.
Have to say Behind the Bars was just ok for me. I think I just didn’t click with the writing style.
Have to review the ending of Kneel before starting Beg. Can’t remember a lot about it.