Good morning and Happy Monday everyone!! The early bird book releases are exciting today!! Some angsty-sounding choices (unrequited love!!) and dark reads (like that one to the left)! 😀 Plus a few of our favorite authors in the bunch too.
But first… Three Things:
1.) I cooked up a storm yesterday now that I can have groceries again (I have my fridge and I LOVE IT!! It’s got TONS of space in it even if it is a side-by-side). It felt so good to get back to my routine. 🙂
2.) I started watching “Abducted in Plain Sight” yesterday on Netflix and OMG that is just INSANE!!! How the parents allowed this predator so close to their daughter is so scary.
3.) I finished CURVEBALL over the weekend and I loved it! It’s not too crazy or angsty, but has plenty of everything to keep it interesting – she’s the town pariah, and he’s the new firefighter in town and her best friend sets her sights on him. Eeeeep! Oh yes it throws us a few curveballs, for sure! I’d say it has almost has a “Devney Perry” feel to it. HERE’S MY REVIEW.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Kill Switch (Devil’s Night #3) by Penelope Douglas <— PENELOPE DOUGLAS BULLY BOOK ALERT!!! LOOK. WHAT. JUST. WENT. LIVE. “I’ve done far worse than what I went to prison for. She has no idea how bad this can get.” *Kill Switch is a romantic suspense suitable for readers 18+. It is advised to read Corrupt (Devil’s Night #1) and Hideaway (Devil’s Night #2) prior to reading this book. Both are available on Kindle Unlimited. P.S. Here’s the Devil’s Night Series Reading Order (and book #1 is super-bargain priced today). 😀
GREY: Pen Douglas hit the publish button! Kill Switch will be live … …take all precautions, it is dark and…freaking amazing!
Kelly: OMG OMG OMG I am SO excited for book 3. And it was a surprise. Had NO idea it was being released so soon.
- MOTION: Laws of Physics 1 by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID’S LATEST!!! HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND… “…When your parents are uber-celebrities and you graduate from high school at fifteen, finish college at eighteen, and start your PhD program at nineteen, you don’t have time for distractions outside of your foci. Even fun is scheduled. Which is why Abram, her brother’s best friend, is such an irritant...”
- Locked Up Love by Alexa Riley <— ALEXA RILEY ALERT!! “…When Lizzy Roberts agreed to go on a blind date she never imagined it would turn into such a nightmare. Thankfully she’s rescued by a dark knight named Rocco, but his heroic act is seen as a violent attack after the judge is bought off and Rocco is sent to jail…”
- Kayne’s Fury: A Savage Saints MC by J. Lynn Lombard
- Devil Souls MC Bundle: Books 1-4 by LeAnn Ashers
- Plain Jayne (Friends First Book 1) by Laura Drewry <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT AND OMG THAT BLURB!! “…Twenty-five years was a long time to be stuck in the Friend Zone. For the last dozen of those years, Jayne has lived half way across the country, and even though she and Nick have stayed in contact, she hasn’t actually seen him since he kicked her out of his wife’s funeral almost four years ago...”
- Space Between: Accidentally His, Romance Novel (Mafia Brothers Book 1) by Harriet Haynes
- I Used to Know Him by Airielle Vincent
- Star Valley Winter (Outlaw Hartes Book 1) by RaeAnne Thayne
- Resurgent (Phoenix Rising Book 3) by Brynley Blake
- Lust (The Elite Seven Book 1) by Ker Dukey <— KER DUKEY ALERT!!! “…everything comes at a price, and with The Elite, you have to earn your place. Lucky for me, being sinful is in my DNA. The only obstacle to full initiation is my task: seduce the un-seducible, the forbidden, and lure her with the sins of the flesh. Easy for a man like me…in theory. She started as my task, but what happens when the lines between lust and love blur...”
- Since Last Time: A Second Chance Bad Boy Romance (Second Chance Romance Series Book 2) by Ellie Danes
- The Standby Guy (The Men of Lakeside Book 2) by Natasha Moore
- Hearts and Wishes by Shiloh Walker <— SHE’S SHELTERED BECAUSE HER FATHER IS FAMOUS… “...Daughter of one of the most famous men in all existence—both real and imagined—she lives in near isolation, stifled by her overprotective father, slowly going out of her mind. The bright spot in her existence is training with her father’s right-hand man, Rhys, although she doubts he’s aware of her crush...”
- Deadly Secrets: Paranormal Reverse Harem (Dark Realms Book 1) by Abby James
- Spark: A Teacher/Student Romance by Henley Maverick
- How Forever Feels (Friends First Book 4) by Laura Drewry <— HER EX’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! “…She has her new life, her own business, and the best friends a woman could ask for; she doesn’t need anything else. Having Jack Rhodes walk back into her life is wholly unexpected, partly because he’s her ex’s best friend, and partly because he’s stirring up feelings that Maya has no idea what to do with…“
- Dear Mr. Temporary (The Matchmaker Series ) by Rebecca Gallo
- Undoing the Damage (Better with You Book 1) by E.J. Masden
- Fake Love by Claire Contreras <— CLAIRE CONTRERAS ALERT!! FAKE RELATIONSHIP… “…In college, I faked being in a relationship with him to get him out of a bind with a classmate. Most recently, I faked a proposal, an engagement, and wedding date. Between the ring on my finger and the home cooked meals every night, I fell for him. So I left, because Cory York is a good friend, but a terrible boyfriend. I had to leave before he broke my heart. We went from best friends to silent strangers. Now that I’m back in town, he wants me to be his plus one for his cousin’s wedding. This time I’ll have to fake not loving him…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins – February 12th 2019
- Blood Apprentice: An Elemental Legacy Novel by Elizabeth Hunter – February 12th 2019
- The Elite Kings’ Club Box Set (The Elite Kings Club) by Amo Jones – February 12th 2018
- It Happens (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale – February 12th 2018
- The Son & His Hope by Pepper Winters – February 12th 2019
- The Right Man by Michelle Mankin -February 13th 2019
- The Chef by James Patterson – February 18th 2019
- The Risk (Briar U Book 2) by elle Kennedy – February 18th 2019
- Talen by Shay Savage – February 19th 2019
- Never Tell: A Novel (A D.D. Warren and Flora Dane Novel Book 10) by Lisa Gardner – February 19th 2019
- Tinsel (Lark Cove Book 4) by Devney Perry – – February 19th 2019
- Jagged Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan – February 19th 2019
- What He Never Knew (What He Doesn’t Know Series Book 3) by Kandi Steiner – February 21st 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).