HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!! It’s a fun little earlybird list!!! And I can’t WAIT to discover what’s going live for tomorrow’s Tuesday new release list, just going by a few of the highlights that are going live at midnight. OMG EVERY SINGLE ONE is by our favorites.
Eeeeeeeep!! Tomorrow is going to be exciting!! But in the meantime…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY !
- Keeping It: A Navy SEAL meets Virgin Romance by Rachel Robinson <— RACHEL ROBINSON’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! ALPHA MALE NAVY SEAL ALERT!! “..My daddy owns and operates the little airport in Bronze Bay, so my eyes have been skyward for as long as I can remember. Things like men and college, never appealed to me. My days are spent waitressing in my Mama’s diner, counting down the hours until I can head to the airport. Then the SEALs came and changed everything. Big, brutal, jerks, forcing themselves into our little slice of paradise. Demanding use of our airport. One man in particular, aiming to take more than I’m ready to give…”
- Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson <— OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I WISHED FOR IT AND NOW IT’S TRUE!!!!!! Okay confession… this is NOT an earlybird release, but this one goes on sale VERY rarely and I want to post it in case it’s only for today. I have been DYING to read this book, and now it is super-bargain priced, and guess what I’m reading next??!! SQUEEEEEE!!! I’m going in blind other than knowing how much Tasha loved it. It was on Tasha’s best of 2017 list and she says:
Tasha: This one was crazy. Crazy, crazy. Lol And thrilling and powerful. It put my nerves through the ringer! Mary’s narrative was extremely compelling. The only thing I could’ve done without, was the twist. I felt it took away from the message.”
“Someone needs to read this book ASAP. (Amy, Maryse a I know you two will love this one!) SO, so good and completely pucked up. The writing was exceptional. The characters voices on point, the story will keep you on the edge of your seat, and your emotions will be put through the ringer. I couldn’t put it down, but I couldn’t handle reading straight through either.
I wanted someone to hold my hand for sure, and I don’t think I’ve ever felt that way about a book before. It’s why I don’t watch scary movies anymore, it jacks my anxiety through the roof.
Don’t read reviews, I did read the blurb and that was just enough, but don’t spoil it for yourself. One part really made me mad, but I don’t want to say which. I’m sure it was added oomph for a lot of people. Still, this one makes my list of best books for 2017!
- Be Mine… Or Else by Alexa Riley <— THE LATEST ALEXA RILEY IS LIVE!!! And how can we resist this for Valentines Day? Perfect timing! GAH! I LOVE THIS COVER!!! And she has a crush… “Dove Rosetta is crushing hard on the hot guy she ran in to at the coffee shop. His big build, sharp suits and dark eyes have her flustered, and as luck would have it, they meet by chance every day. She might be innocent, but her thoughts aren’t, and she’s ready for him to make a move…“
- King of Hearts: A Short Story Collection (High Stakes Book 2) by Christina C. Jones <— Three Couples. Three Days. A holiday they won’t forget.
- Love Like Theirs (The Romance Chronicles—Book #4)
- Draw Blood (Lone Star Mobster Book 6) by Cynthia Rayne
- Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen <— SARINA BOWEN BILLIONAIRE HOCKEY TEAM OWNER ALERT!!!! “You’d think a billion dollars, a professional hockey team and a six-bedroom mansion on the Promenade would satisfy a guy. You’d be wrong. For seven years Rebecca has brightened my office with her wit and her smile. She manages both my hockey team and my sanity. I don’t know when I started waking in the night, craving her...”
- A Baby for the Billionaire by Victoria Davies <— BILLIONAIRE HAS A BABY & SHE’S TRYING TO HELP HIM… “…Clara’s job has her busier than ever and she really can’t handle one more thing on her plate. Only this particular thing is a baby…Walker’s baby. Like always, he needs her. And, like always, she can’t say no to him. This time, though, it isn’t a problem they can solve over a bottle of wine. Seeing Walker take on the role of father is doing strange things to her…”
- The Wrong Kind of Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 1) by Lexi Ryan <— OH MY!!!! HER TWIN CONFESSES THAT SHE’S PREGNANT WITH HER FIANCE’S BABY!!!! “…I wanted to get away, to hide until my heart mended. I found myself in a strange town with a mysterious stranger whose talented mouth and hands almost made me forget it was supposed to be my wedding night. Afraid to go home to face my broken life, I pretend to be my twin so I can take her job in Jackson Harbor caring for a six-year-old girl. Imagine my surprise when I find out my new boss is my mysterious stranger—Dr. Ethan Jackson…”
- Caution on Ice (Boys of Winter Book 4) by S.R. Grey <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!!! “…When Dylan meets Chloe Tettersaw, the pretty new girl in town, everything changes. A relationship and love are no longer off the table. But it’s not all smooth sailing. When a mysterious stalker makes Chloe’s life a living hell the couple find themselves, and their burgeoning love, tested. Little does Dylan know this may be his chance to rewrite history . . .”
- Finding Rhiannon (A Lilith’s Army MC novel #2) by Ker Dukey & D.H. Sidebottom <— KER DUKEY & D.H. SIDEBOTTOM BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “When you live your life for Brotherhood, the betrayal of your flesh and blood brother is even more devastating…”
- On Thin Ice (Bedroom Games Book 2) by Piper Rayne <— OLYMPIC STAR ALERT!! AND SHE AVOIDS HIM AS IF HE’S THE DEVIL HIMSELF… “…Which makes zero sense because at the last Olympic Games I rocked her world. Whatever though. I need to concentrate on winning gold anyway. I was at the top of the standings coming into the games, but since arriving in Korea I’ve lost my edge...”
- Indiscreet (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 1) by Amélie S. Duncan <— SHE”S DIVORCED BUT READY TO GET BACK IN THE GAME... “...Eager to get back in the game, she joins The Agency, a discreet and exclusive matchmaking service that can hook her up with the high-powered, gorgeous executive man she craves. Dane Westbrook is the most seductive and tempting of all the men that The Agency offers. His piercing eyes, smoldering good looks, and enigmatic personality captivate Gia, and Dane is equally interested in Gia. Despite the sparks that fly between the two, Dane is reluctant to reveal all his cards, and Gia quickly discovers that what should have been a hot, super-charged tryst has turned into a dangerous game...”
- Deeper Water (Once and Forever Book 3) by Lauren Stewart <— LAUREN STEWARTS LATEST!!!! BUT!!! “*Deeper Water is not a true standalone contemporary romance novel like the others in this series. You will enjoy it much more if you read Darker Water (Once and Forever Book 1) first. I suggest starting there. Especially because it’s on sale… right now!“
- Say You Won’t Let Go by Kelly Moore <— “…In searching for someone else, I found my heart again, but this time the fight for my life begins. And by my life, I mean my heart, the one that’s been frozen in my chest for the past twelve years. It’s found a meaning to beat again.
But, fate isn’t quite as kind as I thought…”
- The Penthouse Pact by Cathryn Fox <— HE RUNS HER OVER ALERT!!! “…Layla isn’t afraid of hard work. Still, there is no light at the end of her student-loan tunnel. When Stuck-Up Suit—Parker Braxton—accidentally runs her over, it’s the last things she needs. She refuses his help, but he’s persistent. He’s also handsome, kinder than she ever expected, and she’s doing her best to ignore her attraction. Which is harder than it sounds when she’s recuperating at his penthouse...”
- Playing House (Sydney Smoke Rugby Series Book 5) by Amy Andrews <— HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER & THEY HOOK UP AT A PARTY... “...Eleanor is content with her boring life—mostly. She’s even fine being the quirky sister in a bevy of beauties. So imagine her surprise when one of her brother’s Sydney Smoke mates hits on her at an engagement party. Her. The weird sister, who wears vintage dresses and prefers her books to parties...”
- Gluttony (Seven Deadly Sins Book 2) by LJ Baker <— SHE WON’T GIVE THE DEVIL THE TIME OF DAY… “…Gluttony, a pretty little thing named Amanda, is the definition of her sin. Drinking to excess, eating anything you put in front of her, Amanda knows how to have a good time. Or she did. The only thing she manages to not overindulge on now, is men. She’s focused on getting her business running, or that’s what she tells herself. With the game underway, Luc is ready to find his true love. Except, Amanda wants nothing to do with Luc…”
PREORDERS (Just a few of those going live at midnight!! )
- The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon – February 13th 2018
- Lake + Manning (Something in the Way Book 4) by Jessica Hawkins – February 13th 2018
- In Harmony by Emma Scott – February 13th 2018
- The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz – February 13th 2018
- Rough Ride: A Chaos Novella by Kristen Ashley – February 13th 2018