Well you can rest assured that this is NOT an April Fool’s joke (’cause… you know… it’s not April Fool’s Day anymore). 😉 These really DID go live early, and I will keep my eye out, all day, for more. 😉
P.S. We’re now up to
13 15!! Let me know if you see one that I missed.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !
- Sleeping with Monsters (Playing with Monsters Book 2) by Amelia Hutchins <— LIVE!!! I WON’T READ THE BLURB for this one ’cause this series needs to be read in order, but OMG I LOVE the author’s warnings!!! 😀
Grey: I just did a reread of Playing with Monsters and that one still gets a 5 star rating for me…
- The Boy and His Ribbon (Ribbon Duet Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— PEPPER WINTER ALERT!!! Her latest is live, and tell me this blurb doesn’t give you that *oomph*. WOW!!! “…My parents bought him for cheap labour, just like they had with many other kids, and he had the scars to prove it. At the start, he hated me, and I could understand why. For years he was my worst enemy, fiercest protector, and dearest friend. But by the end…he loved me. The only problem was, he loved me in an entirely different way to the way I loved him. And slowly, my secret drove us apart...”
Robyn: I’m so excited to read The Boy and His Ribbon. Soulmates are my crack and in the Amazon blurb it said a he was a “different” kind of soulmate. It sounds like a dark book, so I can guess what kind of soulmate he turns out to be!
Adele: Holy cow I’m scared to read it!!! Perhaps I’ll wait for book 2 to come out before taking the plunge….
Maryse: I’m DYING to read this one… so intrigued at where it’s going. YIKES!!!!
- Cheeky Royal (Royals Undercover Book 1) by Nana Malone <— HE DOESN’T WANT HIS NEIGHBOR TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS... “...I never wanted the throne. When I left behind my gilded cage of a palace, it all sounded so simple: find my long-lost brother & make him the prince so I don’t have to rule the kingdom like my father expects. Then I meet my new neighbor, and quickly realize I’ve found the queen of my heart—and bed. Just one problem, I can’t let her find out who I really am…”
- Hot Daddy: A Romantic Comedy (Billionaire Bachelors Book 2) by Lila Monroe <— PLAYBOY CEO & HIS FAKE FIANCE ALERT! “Playboy CEO, Cal McAdams, lives life in the fast lane: hot women, hotter deals, and… a fake fiancee? I signed on to help reform his reckless image and win custody of his god-children, but I wasn’t expecting to come face-to-face (and mouth-to-mouth) with my wild Vegas hook-up from three years ago...”
- Inked (Hard Riders MC) by Anne Marsh <— SHE’S A STRAIGHT-LACED BANKER & HE’S A BAD BOY TATTOO ARTIST… “Harper says the two of them could never mix outside of the bedroom—but she’s finding that she wants the feeling of Vik’s touch to last forever…”
- The Marriage Clause (Dirty Sexy Rich) by Alexx Andria <— THE BILLIONAIRE WANTS TO MARRY HER… even though she doesn’t want to… (or so she thinks). “...Katherine Oliver is not interested in getting married. The only problem is, she can’t keep her hands off gorgeous billionaire Luca Donato, who wants to put a ring on it! So she puts Luca to the test in an X-rated battle of wits—to persuade herself that their nights of passion can turn into something more!”
- Her Dirty Little Secret by JC Harroway <— THE BILLIONAIRE & THE SOCIALITE… “...their families hate each other, and there’s unresolved history between them…along with some serious sexual chemistry! Now they’re consumed by a wicked game of lust—they’ll give each other mindless pleasure, but nothing else. No one can know...”
- Deadly Embrace (Deadly Assassins Series Book 1) by Kiki A. Yates <— SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR HER COMMANDER… “...Natalia Morgan made history by being the only female to graduate from Navy Seal training. As the female member of DSAT, how will she deal with her conflicting emotions and melt the icy, cold heart of Commander Jason Armell?“
- Disgrace (John + Siena Book 2) by Bethany-Kris <— THE DISGRACED MAFIA PRINCESS ALERT!! “Siena Calabrese is no longer the prized daughter of la famiglia. Her transgressions against her brothers and family have stained more than just her reputation. Her best chance at keeping breath in her lungs would be to sit down and shut up like she was taught to do. She definitely shouldn’t be feeding information to her family’s enemies...”
- Pretty Ugly (Addicted Hearts Book 2) <— SOUNDS ANGSTY!!! “…beneath the surface of our intended bliss, a tsunami was brewing. An unstoppable force driven by deceit. Now I’m back in New York — the city that stole my soul — caught between the future that awaits and a past that won’t let go. I promised us a happy ending. But the ugliest lies are the ones we tell ourselves…“
- Frat Girl by Kiley Roache <— SHE WANTS TO PROVE they’re misogynistic… “…With one shot at a scholarship to the school of her dreams, Cassie pitches an unusual research project—to pledge Delta Tau Chi, take on the boys’ club and provide proof of their misogynistic behavior. It’s different, but it’s not against the rules, and she’s pretty sure she knows exactly what to expect once she gets there. Which means the DTC brothers will have to face the dreaded F-word…”
- Psychic’s Spell (Legion of Angels Book 6) by Ella Summers <— STEAMPUNK/FANTASY SERIES newest release & Tessa LOVES it!
Tessa: Psychic Spell (Legion of Angels 6) by Ella Summers came out today (KU!) and she’s one of my favorite authors. This series is so good, and the blurb promises to finally reveal some major things (But I have a few theories myself).
- Bare by Deborah Bladon <— LIVE!!! SHE’S IN NEW YORK to TEACH ART, and he’s her new student… “...He’s tall, dark haired and dangerously handsome. He’s also the complete opposite of the imposter I spent the night with. The arrogant attorney orders his assistant to help me, but he’s the one who enrolls in the art class I came to Manhattan to teach. He may be my student, but something tells me that Griffin is going to be schooling me in the art of seduction…”
Hilaria: This sounds so good!
- Something So Unscripted (Something So #4) by Natasha Madison <— NATASHA MADISON’S LATEST IS LIVE!! NFL HOCKEY STAR & HIS SICK SON… and her. “...I die a little with each patient I lose. It’s part of my career at Hudson Children’s Oncology Hospital, but it doesn’t make the sting of loss any easier. Seeking anything other than a life saved isn’t on my agenda until a NHL player walks into my hospital with his son. We’re officially off script the moment we meet…”
- The Boy in the Window: A Psychological Thriller by Ditter Kellen <— LIVE!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! She’s struggling over the death of her son, and her husband moves them to Florida so she can get away, but then… “…When Jessica begins to see a small boy in the upstairs window of the abandoned home next door, she goes to investigate, only to find the house empty. Afraid that she may be seeing things, Jess does an internet search on the home’s address. What she finds is an image of the boy from the window—a boy that’s been missing more than thirteen years. Reluctant to tell her husband, Jessica sets out to find what information she can on the child’s disappearance…” Nancy just found it for us. 😀
Nancy: it was amazing
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Debbie Macomber’s Table: Sharing the Joy of Cooking with Family and Friends by Debbie Macomber – April 3rd 2018
- As She Fades by Abbi Glines – April 3rd 2018
- The Birthday List by Devney Perry – April 3rd 2018
- Fallen Crest Nightmare: A Fallen Crest Novella by Tijan – April 3rd 2018
- Sever (Closer Book 2) by Mary Elizabeth – April 5th 2018
- Epoch (The Transcend Duet Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann – April 8th 2018
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren – April 10th 2018
- The Thief: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward – April 3rd 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).