Good morning and happy Monday!!
It’s a small earlybird list today, but I will be updating it if more books go live.
And if anyone missed it this weekend, my latest review is up (and I loved this book!!) ➔ Book Review – Transcend by Jewel E. Ann
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !
- Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! Oh oh… “my mystery man is the very person who stands between me and my dream job…” “...He’s charming, brilliant, and the best night I’ve ever had, but right now I want to stab fate in the eyeballs. I’ve had one goal I’ve been working toward, and lo and behold, my mystery man is the very person who stands between me and my dream job. A job I desperately need since my hard-knock life has nothing in common with his star-kissed one. But it’s time to put that fairytale night behind me, and focus on learning what makes him tick. Too bad it turns out his quirks are my quirks, and his love affair with New York matches mine. And as we spend our days together, I discover something else that feels like a cruel twist of fate — I’m falling for this modern-day prince charming, and that’s not an ending I can write to our story.”
- Just One Taste by Julia Bright <— HE HAS BAD NEWS… “...Unsure how to get her attention, he becomes a customer, stopping by every day. His attempts to ask her out are unsuccessful until he learns it’s her birthday. Jen isn’t sure if Brent has asked her on a real date or asked her to serve cake at his party. When they finally do come together, it’s fireworks. But Brent has to deliver devastating news about Jen’s business...”
- Badd Boy (The Badd Brothers Book 8) by Jasinda Wilder <— JASINDA WILDER’S LATEST IS LIVE!! SHE’S THE MOST COVETED HOLLYWOOD SEX SYMBOL… and she just wants to get away. So she escapes to Alaska… “...Instead of a peaceful vacation, however, what I find in Ketchikan is trouble. The kind of trouble that’s six-plus feet of nerdy hotness I can’t resist. I mean, who could? He’s a genius with no idea how attractive he is, an enigma of contradictions: awkward yet confident, fascinating and flirtatious, yet aloof and evasive of physical touch. He’s utterly and deliciously sexy in every way—and oh, so innocent…“
- Everwylde (The Kindred Book 2) by Donna Grant
- A Deadly Whisper (Watchers Book 1) by Stacey Kennedy <— PARANORMAL… “…Knox, the Seeker, has waited two hundred years for his Watcher and now he’s found her. Paxtyn, however, is unwilling to join him. The more he tries to prove himself, the more she pushes him away…”
- Too Hard to Resist (Wherever You Go) by Robin Bielman <— HER BOSS... “...when I land a temporary gig with a worthwhile and exemplary startup, I’m determined to make it permanent. That my boss is the gorgeous, clever Elliot Sax is nothing I can’t handle. We may steal glances at each other and straddle the line of playing it safe, but our partnership is too important for complications. Not to mention workplace hookups are against the rules...”
- Daisy (Archer’s Creek Book 2) by Gemma Weir <— THE BROKEN BOY THAT BROUGHT HER BACK TO LIFE... “…Such a silly name for a beautiful boy. Daisy is the saviour I crave and the safety I haven’t felt in years. My world is spinning out of control but he’s the salvation that can keep me alive — if I’ll let him. Two random meetings, nine emails, four days and a broken boy that brought me back to life.”
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Chaser: A Dive Bar Novel by Kylie Scott – April 17th 2018
- The Pecker Briefs: Ford and Viveka’s Story (The Legal Affairs Series Book 7) by Sawyer Bennett – April 17th 2018
- Save Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 4) by Tiffany Snow – April 17th 2018
- Too Much Information (Awkward Love Book 3) by Missy Johnson – April 18th 2018
- Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan – April 24th 2017
- Savor You: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby – April 24th 2017
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).