HAPPY MONDAY AGAIN!!! 😉 I hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did, and have a couple of new book reviews out of it.
Plus, I got in on two AWESOME ebook sales for books that I’ve been dying to read. I can’t believe my luck! The Perfect Mother: A Novel (<–
no longer on sale BACK ON SALE!!!! though, but I am DYING to read this), and Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil (<—- this one IS still on sale. I missed it the first time, but lucked out this weekend). YAY ME!! 😀 OH AND AND!!!! The One (<— SUPER-SALE!!! DNA TEST can find out who your soulmate is!! OMG the potential for this story)!!!
And we might just luck out again with these latest earlybird releases:
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!! HER ONE NIGHT STAND ENDS UP BEING HER NEW LANDLORD ALERT!! She was celebrating her birthday and highly intoxicated and… “…I was sure he was out of my league, but I’d had just enough alcohol that things like that no longer seemed to matter. I’m not fat, mind you, but you can tell I like french fries, so there’s that. He took me home, and I enjoyed the hottest birthday sex of my life. Well, until it came to a screeching and rather unwelcome halt. There’s nothing quite like being interrupted mid-ride with a little voice asking, “What are you doing to my daddy?”
- That Guy by Kim Jones <— KIM JONES ALERT!!!!! SHE’S ON A MISSION TO MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH HER… but he HATES her!!! *gasp!!! “You know, the hero in almost every romance novel. The super-rich, powerful CEO who is beyond sexy. Lives in a penthouse. Is wicked in bed. Has massive…feet. Is kind of a jerk, but really he’s not because he harbors some major secret that, once revealed, explains why he is the way he is—therefore completely redeeming himself and making all the readers who hated to love him swoon…. Yeah. That one. Well, I found him. I’m a writer who has spent years searching for the perfect muse. Now that I know he exists, I have a mission. To make him fall in love with me….”
- Wild Child by A.S. Green <— SHE ONCE KICKED HIM TO THE CURB… & NOW HE’S STUCK ON A ROAD TRIP WITH HER! ” ...When my assistant bails, Natalie jumps at the chance to get off her tiny island. Now we’re stuck criss-crossing the country in my SUV, with her tantalizing scent filling the cab and her smart mouth making me very…uncomfortable. I survived a tour in Afghanistan, so working with Natalie should be a breeze for me…but after six years apart, she still makes me hope for all the things I never thought I wanted…”
- Born to It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 1) by Chelsea Camaron
- The Old-Fashioned Way by Cynthia Ayman <— HER BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING… “When Everleigh realizes her biological clock is ticking faster than she thought, she takes matters into her own hands. She might be single, but it’s not enough to stop her. Especially when Christopher, her oldest friend, volunteers to help her. Making a baby is nothing complicated, after all. It’s just sex. They’ll conceive the old-fashioned way, then go their merry way. After all, they’ve been friends for thirteen years. It won’t change a thing...”
- Double Down (All In Duet Book 2) by Alessandra Torre <— ALESSANDRA TORRE ALERT!! THE DUET IS COMPLETE! P.S. here’s book #1 ➔ Even Money (All In Duet Book 1)
- Down Deep: A Station Seventeen Engine Novel by Kimberly Kincaid <— THE FIREFIGHTER & THE BARTENDER ALERT!! “Between his active duty in the Marines and his experience as a firefighter, his instincts get him and hot, headstrong bar manager, Kennedy Matthews, to safety. But those same instincts kick into high gear when the fire is ruled an arson, and he discovers Kennedy’s got secrets of her own…”
- Cazzo: A Reed Security Romance (Reed Security Series Book 3) by Giulia Lagomarsino
- When Wrong Feels So Right: A Romance Compilation by Mia Ford <— CRUSHING ON HIS NANNY… “Losing my wife destroyed me completely – my daughter was my only light. Until Riley came into my life to care for her. So sweet and innocent, she brightens my world. Am I crazy to want more? I couldn’t care for my little girl alone. My work and my grief made it too hard. A live-in nanny made perfect sense...”
- Give Me A Reason by Jennifer Miller <— She has the same thing her mom had… “…I will live my life to the fullest for the time I have left. I accept my fate. That’s my choice; my right. Oliver Gentry, my childhood best friend, has other ideas. He wants to give me a reason to stay. He wants to be the reason I fight...”
- Passion & Lies (Undercover Love Series Book 4) by Michelle Iannarelli
- Improper Proposal (Dossier Book 6) by Cathryn Fox
- Dirty Obsession (The Ravenhead Corporation Book One) by Crimson Syn
- Joker: Bid on Love : Bachelor #3 by M.A. Stone <— HE’S UP FOR BID… “Jacoby “Joker” Garcia hasn’t had the best luck when it comes to love. His ex-wife left him when he wanted to start a family and since then, he’s had one heck of a dating dry spell. When his childhood friend, Nadine ropes him into being one of the bachelors in her charity auction, he decides that maybe a date with a stranger is just what he needs to break the curse on his love life...”
- Love Like Crazy (Friendship, Texas Book 5) by Magan Vernon <— OOPS! HE MARRIED THE BOSS’S DAUGHTER… “Vegas was a trip, and that was an understatement. An understatement I couldn’t remember and that included the brunette in my bed. That is until my pounding headache had me getting up for a glass of water and I saw the marriage license on the ground. The words: Clay Carrington and Christy Quinn and holy matrimony staring me in the face…”
- Electric Blue Love by Rebecca Jenshak
- It’s Complicated: Caleb (The Dating Game Book 2) by Lavinia Urban
- My Fake Fiancé : Navy SEAL Romance, Standalone, Book 3 of Guilty Series (The Guilty Series ) by Odette Stone <— HER LIFE IS A MESS… “...when Porter goes from fake boyfriend to fake fiancé, things go from bad to worse. As my lies intertwine us, we’re both running from the mess they’ve left in our wake, and I’m pretty sure not even my Navy SEAL fake fiancé can extract us from this mess. And I’m not sure I want him to…”
- As Right As Rain by J.M. Maurer <— SHE’S THE NEW METEOROLOGIST & she’s starting over… “...Though a don’t-fall-for-the-cameraman rule should be easy to follow, sparks fly when she meets the handsome and charming Eli Barringer. As their relationship moves beyond friendship, Makayla realizes she must not only give in to her heart but also let Eli in on a secret she’s been keeping, a decision she knows is…as right as rain.”
- ROUGH RIDER (OUTLAW KINGS MOTORCYCLE CLUB BAD BOY ROMANCE) by Nikki Wild <— THE BIKER & THE MOB BOSS’S DAUGHTER ALERT! “...she wasn’t quite so innocent. Her name is Gabby Loprinzi. This pretty little thing is the daughter of the most infamous mob boss in the country… And her desire for a taste of the forbidden is going to get both of us killed...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (look what’s going live at MIDNIGHT!! )
- Providence: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes – June 19th 2018
Tasha: I read a review for Providence (which I was dying to read anyway) that stated “Providence, a novel for the Stranger Things audience…” and Now my resolve is already broken.
- Ghostgirl by J.B. Salsbury – June 19th 2018
- Tattered (Lark Cove Book 1) by Denver Perry – June 19th 2018
- Rainy Day Friends: A Novel (Wildstone) by Jill Shalvis – June 19th 2018
- ELECTRIC IMPULSE: Love, Life & Sex (Book One) by Angel Hilson – June 19th 2018
- The Date: An unputdownable psychological thriller with a breathtakding twist by Louise Jensen – June 21st 2018
- One Week by Roya Carmen – June 21st 2018
- Fixed Forever by Lauren Paige – June 25th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).