HAPPY MONDAY!!!! Another start to a new week, and a few earlybird surprise releases to get excited about (like that one to the left). It actually went live yesterday, but in case you missed it, I’m making it the highlight of our day. 🙂
Jennifer: *one click*
Sakshi: I have loved Elle Kennedy’s past works and I am so excited to read this one!
Harlow: Yes!!! I’ve been waiting for this!
Now for our weekly “Three Things” (I’ll start!)
1.) I have a house full for the next week or so (my mom, sister AND my aunt are all with me as we speak). Not as much marathon-reading going on, but I’m so happy they are here.
2.) My sister and I love to cook, so yesterday we made “Low Carb Shrimp & Grits” (we’re both “Keto”) and it was AMAZING!!!! Essentially, the “grits” is mashed, cheesy and creamy cauliflower. And the rest was perfect (and pretty much the traditional recipe). Bacon, garlic, large shrimp and everything that makes this dish delicious. Here’s the recipe we used. P.S. I was her “sous-chef”. 😉
3.) I’ve started “Cuffed (Everyday Heroes Series Book 1)” by K. Bromberg yesterday. 🙂 I couldn’t help but one-click it when it went on sale a couple of days ago, and I’m totally into it (P.S. I just checked and it’s still on sale as we speak). So yes, this wasn’t one from my reading choices that I posted on Friday, but it’s got my attention. I think I’ll have it finished today. And now…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- The Chase (Briar U Book 1) by Elle Kennedy <— ELLE KENNEDY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!!!! SHE’S SO INTO HIM & HE’S NOT INTERESTED… “...I don’t usually go for tattoo-covered, video-gaming, hockey-playing nerd-jocks who think I’m flighty and superficial. His narrow view of me is the first strike against him. It doesn’t help that he’s buddy-buddy with my brother. And that his best friend has a crush on me. And that I just moved in with them. Oh, did I not mention we’re roommates?“
- Respect (The Breaking Point Book 3) by Jay Crownover <— LIVE!!! JAY CROWNOVER ALERT!! AUTHOR WARNS: “This is the FINAL book to the entire Point series. Read as a stand-alone at your own risk ;)”!!! “…He was all business and brutality, except when it came to her. With her, he was calm, caring, and heartbreakingly patient. He warned her over and over that he wasn’t the man for her, but she refused to listen. She never expected either the streets or their enforcer to hurt her, since she’d given her heart so completely to both. She should have known the streets in the Point were always going to be savage…”
- Iron Bones (Wild Hunt Book 3) by Yasmine Galenorn
- One Hundred Promises (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 4) by Kelly Collins
- Forget You, Ethan: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Whitney G <— LIVE!! WHITNEY G’s latest!!!! THEY HATED EACH OTHER ALL THEIR LIVES!! P.S. There was a bug a few days ago when it went live last week, but now it’s back up!! 😀 “…She snitched on me when I broke curfew. I snitched on her when she lied about having a boyfriend. We went back and forth like this throughout high school, both vowing to never talk to each other again when we went off to college. But that was until she showed up at my apartment during my senior year and asked me for a temporary place to stay…“
- A Date for Hannah (Love is for Everyone Book 1) by Callie Henry and Katy Regnery <— KATY REGNERY ALERT!! “High-schooler, Hannah, has always been self-conscious about her weight, so when hottie swimmer, Liam, pays her extra attention at her sister’s wedding, she has a hard time trusting his interest. Throughout the evening, Liam’s charm wins her over, until they’re falling hard for each other. But the next day, Hannah learns something that may ruin it all…”
- Rules of Friendship: Friends-to-Lovers Standalone Romance Novel by C.A. Harms
- Sugar Bear (Sugar Daddies Book 3) by Charity Parkerson
- The Forbidden (Kelderan Runic Warriors Book 4) by Jessie Donovan
- Broken for Me (Be for Me: Hunter) by Natalie Anderson
- Going Rogue (The Cursed Ravens MC Series Book 3) by Chantal Fernando <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “…It isn’t easy working at a nursing home, but Zoe enjoys spending time with her favorite patient Anne. She knows Anne has a son who dutifully visits her, but when Zoe sees the tall, muscled, handsome stranger, she can tell he’s trouble—beautiful trouble. She knows he’s a Cursed Raven and she knows better than to admit she’s attracted to him. There’s no way she’ll date an MC member. Been there done that. But as Zoe and Rogue start to get closer, they realize one way or another, they’ll have to fight to stay in each other’s lives...”
- Orchids & Hurricane Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 3) by Stacy Eaton
- Unseen Heart (Part One) (I Saw You) by Elena M. Reyes <— HE’S MAD. “…You meet and fall into lust. Play that dangerous game of cat and mouse that makes the spoils of victory worth it. You chase and she, the coquettish viper, enthralls you with her every smile. With the sway of her enticing hips while she stupidly follows the impossible: he will never be hers. I hate her. I love her. F*ck you, Ashley…”
- Say a Sweet Prayer (The Claire Goodnite Series Book 3) by Jennifer Rebecca
- Love and Loopholes by Railyn Stone
- Dishonored by Bethany-Kris <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! “Caesar Accardo is gasoline. Mostly harmless while stable, but Aria holds the match to set the dishonored Cosa Nostra prince on fire in more ways than one. And if he burns down everything in his path because of it–so be it. The problem is … she just wasn’t prepared for all of him...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting – August 7th 2018
- Rush by Samantha Towle – August 7th 2018
- The Simple Wild: A Novel by K.A. Tucker – August 7th 2018
- Good Luck with That by Kristan Higgins – August 7th 2018
- Bad Man: A Novel by Dathan Auerbach – August 7th 2018
- As Dust Dances by Samantha Young – August 7th 2018
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott – August 7th 2018
- Fighting for What’s His (Warrior Fight Club) by Laura Kaye – August 7th 2018
- His True Queen (Smoke & Mirrors Duology Book 2) by Jodi Ellen Malpas – August 7th 2018
- Tailspin by Sandra Brown – August 7th 2018
- Serpentine (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) by Laurell K. Hamilton – August 7th 2018
- Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons Series) by Sarah J. Maas – August 7th 2018
- Too Bad So Sad (The Simple Man Series Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale – August 8th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).