Happy Monday and good morning everyone!!! It’s time for our earlybird book releases and a fun little game of “Three Things”. I’ll start. 🙂
1.) My family is leaving in just a few days and I’m already missing them… It’s been a fun three weeks.
2.) But before they leave, I’m making them Mississippi Pot Roast!!
3.) And… I read THE BEST BOOK this weekend and it had me in tears, and I just loved it SO HARD!!! This is a must read. Here’s my review.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Unbreak My Heart by Lauren Blakely LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!! They once broke each other’s hearts, and now she’s back but he’s not the same guy anymore… “…There’s so much I have to put back in place now that I’m alone and on my own. Things I never wanted at the age of twenty-five. When I receive an unexpected letter that might hold the clues to everything I desperately need to understand about my family, I’m sure I have to follow it. But that means leaving her once more. She says she’ll come with me, and having her by my side will unbreak my heart . . . or destroy it.”
- Fauxmance by L.H. Cosway <— L.H. COSWAY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! “…Adopting the persona of a woman far more interesting is the only way she can break free of the socially awkward, romantically inept girl she really is. And it’s all going swimmingly until she catches the eye of a man at her local coffee shop. Julian Fairchild has been noticing her for a while and he’s fascinated. Little does he know, the woman he thinks he’s obsessed with is a fake. It’s not long before the jig is up, and Julian discovers Ellen’s true identity. However, he has a proposition…”
- Bloodlust By Midnight (Last Witch Standing Book 2) by Deanna Chase
- Man Candy (Billionaire Bachelors Book 4) by Lila Monroe
- The Runaway Princess Bride (Castles of Dallas Book 3) by Lenora Worth
- Trapping Wasp (Dead Presidents Book 3) by Harley Stone
- One Wild Night: A Wilder Irish short story by Mari Carr <— HE’S GOING TO MARRY THE NEXT WOMAN HE SLEEPS WITH… “…Depressed with his shallow love life, Eric vows to marry the next woman he sleeps with—just before a firecracker confronts her cheating boyfriend at the next table. Intrigued, Eric offers to buy her a beer. Joni agrees on two conditions: She wants tequila, and complete honesty. Joni wants one wild night, but Eric is finished with that. He wants more…”
- Midnight with the Devil: A Dark Romance by Emma Castle
- Wicked Fae: A Reverse Harem Fantasy (Magic and Dreams Book 1) by Helene Gadot
- Catch Him If You Can (Accidentally Yours) by Jennifer Shirk
- Wanna Be Yours (Bad at Love Book 1) by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART ALERT!!!! “…Their meeting isn’t supposed to lead to anything permanent. They’re not supposed to want more than something casual. They’re definitely not supposed to fall head-over-heels for each other. But they do…”
- Come Away With Me: The hilarious feel-good romantic comedy you need to read in 2018 by Maddie Please
- Deathstalkers MC Box Set Volume Two: Books 4-6 by Alexis Noelle
- White Lies: A Forbidden Romance Standalone by Dylan Heart <— FORBIDDENY!!!!! STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT (and marital strife!!) “…when Stassi meets a mysterious stranger at a Friday night football game, she gives into temptation, sharing a single night of passion that’s supposed to last for just one night. Come Monday morning, that sexy and mysterious stranger walks into Stassi’s classroom as the newest transfer student. Kemper Scott is eighteen with a boyish face and the body of a man. He insists that he wants to save Stassi from her broken marriage, but Kemper might not be who he claims to be…”
- Sliding Home (Locker Room Diaries) by Kathy Lyons
- The One That Matters by Elle Linder
- Wild With You by Layla Hagen
- Mayhem: A Motorcycle Club Romance (Vipers MC) (The Biker’s Anarchy Book 1) by Heather West
- Risky: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance by Ava Bloom
- Accidentally in Love with the Pilot by Teri Anne Stanley <— IT’S HER BIRTHDAY & SHE’S IN VEGAS ANNNNNNND NOW SHE’S MARRIED TO A STRANGER… “…Megan Shuttlekrump doesn’t have time for a boyfriend, much less a husband. But a night of celebratory drinks with a handsome stranger ends with a ring on her finger—and no memory of how it got there. Her new “husband” is over the top hot, but he’ll be out of her life once his leave is over. As long as they can find out which of the thousand or so chapels in Vegas married them…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Richer Than Sin by Meghan March – August 14th 2018
- An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena – August 14th 2018
- Trick Play (Mavericks Tackle Love Book 3) by Max Monroe – August 14th 2018
- Bishop: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett – August 14th 2018
- Dirty, Reckless Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 3) by Lexi Ryan – August 14th 2018
- Blind Kiss: A Novel by Renee Carlino – August 14th 2018
- Hunter Hunted (The Lizzie Grace Series Book 3) by Keri Arthur – August 14th 2018
- Boy Toy by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby – August 14th 2018
- Wild Hunger (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel) by Chloe Neill – August 14th 2018
- The Prince: A Wicked Novella by Jennifer L. Armentrout – August 14th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).