Good morning everyone!! It’s Monday again and in case you missed the news yesterday, three books by three popular authors went live early! And then I found us more (and I will notice to add to this list as the day goes on).
Let’s play three things!
1.) I took a quick break yesterday and went to see “Peppermint” in the movie theater. I thought it was pretty great (and would have made an AWESOME book). I love vigilante stories, so I’m wondering if there was a book before the movie.
2.) I saw an author on my Facebook feed talk about the Ardell magnetic lashes and how much she loves them (photos and all), and I was convinced! So I bought a set and they work awesome. The trick really is to cut up the “bottom” strip into sections, to make them easier to put on (it’s a “Youtube hack” many of the reviews say to look at first). I actually took a set and cut ALL the lashes into sections so I can have a more subtle lash effect, when I don’t want to wear the whole strip. Just a few pieces.
3.) It’s time for coffee!!! I need coffeeeeeee. LOL!!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Once Upon A Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely <— JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!! (One night stand with a Rock Star but…) “…That smoking hot one-night stand with a former rock star? Turns out he’s my son’s new music teacher. Oops. But I didn’t know that the night I met Campbell…”
- Block Shot: A HOOPS Novel by Kennedy Ryan <— JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!! (an ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS romance!!) He broke her heart… “…If I had a dollar for every time Jared Foster broke my heart, I’d have exactly one dollar. One night. One epic fail. One dollar . . . and I’m out. I’ve moved on. I’ve found success in a field ruled by men. Anything they can do, I have done better. They can keep the field while I call the shots, blocking them when I have to. And Jared has the nerve to think he gets a second chance?…”
- More of You by A.L. Jackson’s LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!!! A second chance romance and he broke her heart!! “I promised myself I’d never lose my heart to him again. Even time couldn’t dim our chemistry. One glance of his intense eyes, and I become weak. One brush of his hand, and he brings me to my knees. Little do I know, Jace holds the key to everything I’ve lost and everything that threatens my future. Now he will either save me, or he will break me all over again . . .
- Happy Ending (The Fisher Brothers Book 4) by J. Sterling <— J. STERLING ALERT!! “…What happens after you’ve found your happily-ever-after? The Fisher boys learn that life is unpredictable and nothing is certain. Will they get to keep everything they’ve worked so hard to achieve, or will they lose it all?…”
- Naz & Roz (Cross + Catherine Book 5) by Bethany-Kris <— NOT A STANDALONE!! “…Sometimes, first love is intense. All-consuming. Crazy. And you just have to ride it out. When brilliance and talent crash together, it can make magic…”
- The Beta’s Heart (Wilde Creek Book 8) by R. E. Butler
- Scandalous (The Alpha Bodyguard Series) by Sybil Bartel
- Taking A Shot (Montana Wolfpack) by Taryn Leigh Taylor <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!! “...Chelsea London is looking to misbehave. What’s being good ever gotten her, besides getting dumped and passed over for a big promotion at work? But her one delicious night of rebellion has unexpected consequences–her hot one-night stand is the latest addition to her father’s hockey team. And suddenly, one night of bad-girldom isn’t nearly enough…’
- Love Bites by Annabelle Costa
- Graveyard Watchman, Book 2: The Demon Wars by Leslie Fear <— LIVE! MUST BE READ IN ORDER… “…She gave in. She took the hand of the mysterious man wearing the black cloak and now, Kate’s world has been flipped upside down...”
- Cinq A’ Sept by MJ Fields <— THE LATEST BY MJ FIELDS IS LIVE!!! SINGLE MOM & YOUNGER MAN ALERT!! “…while attempting to enjoy the elite Hampton nightlife with her coworkers, she meets a much-younger, tall, dark, and sexy man who offers her an escape for the long weekend. So, throwing caution to the ocean breeze, she accepts his offer of a true time-out in life, focusing only on time between the sheets with no … strings attached. What happens when you allow yourself to let go of life’s stresses, release inhibitions, and embrace desire? You chase regret…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (coming soon!!! )
- A Love Letter from the Girls Who Feel Everything by Brittainy C Cherry & Kandi Steiner
- Muse by Katy Evans – September 14th 2018
- Professor Feelgood (Masters of Love Book 2) by Leisa Rayven – September 16th 2018
- Dane’s Storm by Mia Sheridan – September 17th 2018
- Rebel Hard (Hard Play Book 2) by Nalini Singh – September 18th 2018
- Don’t Trust A Killer by Cynthia Eden – September 18th 2018
- I Know You Know: A Novel by Gilly Macmillan – September 18th 2018
- Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – September 18th 2018
- Why Not Tonight (Happily Inc) by Susan Mallery – September 18th 2018
- Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – September 18th 2018
- Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures Book 14) by Chelle Bliss – September 18th 2018
- Happily Ever After (Runaway Princess: Flicka #5) by Blair Babylon – September 18th 2018
- Time’s Convert: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness – September 18th 2018
- Booted (Trails of Sin Book 3) by Pam Godwin – September 18th 2018
- Austin by Lauren Runow & Jeannine Colette
- Wicked Wedding: A Wicked Horse Vegas Novel (Left at the Altar Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett – September 20th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).