- I made chicken and dumplings this weekend (but I didn’t eat any of the “dumplings”) and I put in wayyyy too many peas. I’m not a “pea-girl” (and this weekend it became official). LOL!
- I’ve had one of those stupid sleepless nights and have pretty much only slept 2-3 hrs. I am so exhausted I can barely function. My brain is so confused. 😉 (I think I’ll blame the full moon today – it’s a harvest moon!).
- A book made me ugly-cry this weekend but it was so worth it. 😀 That’s the review that’s coming.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Once Upon A Sure Thing by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!! HE’S HER ABSOLUTE BEST FRIEND EVER!! “…Nothing will change our easy breezy friendship. Until I have the bright idea to convince him to start a new band with me. Trouble is, our sizzling chemistry in the recording studio is getting harder to ignore, no matter how risky it might be...”
- Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey <— TESSA BAILEY ALERT!! SHE’S ABOUT TO GET MARRIED UNTIL… “…A chance meeting of gazes through the church window pane with someone familiar who radiates intrigue. Independence. It’s the final push Naomi needs to realize…she’s boring. A blonde, cookie cutter, well mannered trophy wife-to-be. How can she expect to lead a fulfilling married life when she’s never lived?”
- How to Choose a Guy in 10 Days (Chick Flick Club) by Lila Monroe <— HER HAIRY MANWHORE NEIGHBOR!!! “…Stylist Gemma Jones is competing for a once-in-a-lifetime promotion. All she has to do is take some fashion-backward guy from geek to GQ-worthy. The only problem? The man in question is her hairy manwhore of a next-door neighbor. AKA Bigfoot…”
- Rapture (Renegades Book 8) by Skye Jordan
- A Nordic King: A Standalone Romance by Karina Halle <— Karina Halle’s & IT’S A FORBIDDEN ROMANCE!!! She’s the Nanny for a King’s two princesses, and she’s falling in love with him! “...no matter how I feel about him, we can never be together. You think it’s bad enough being in love with your boss? Try falling in love with a king.“
- The Wedding Lullaby (One Night to Forever Book 2) by Melissa McClone
- Collared by the Badman (Russian Bratva Book 11) by Hayley Faiman
- Perversion (Perversion Trilogy Book 1) by T.M. Frazier <— T.M. FRAZIER’S LATEST GRITTY READ!! “...I’m the executioner for the Bedlam Brotherhood. She’s a con artist working for my greatest enemy. I use her. She manipulates me. We find ourselves on opposite sides of a bloody war…”
- Marred: Kyle and Violet (Cliffside Bay Book 4) by Tess Thompson <— “The fourth installment of The Cliffside Bay Series by bestselling author Tess Thompson follows the interwoven stories of five best friends, the beach community they love, and the women who captivate them. Prepare to get lost in a wave of small town charm, men you would love to take home to your mother, and smart, resilient heroines you wished lived next door.“
- Dating the Enemy by Nicole Williams <— NICOLE WILLIAMS ALERT!! HER LATEST (ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS!!) Opposing columnists have different views on “love”… “…She believes in fate—he in chance. She knows there’s one right person for everyone—he knows there are multiple ones. The two writers couldn’t be more polarized on relationships. They’re professional rivals, and philosophical antagonists. For eight years, their battles have been fought with words and ink. That changes when they apply for the same position at the World Times and find themselves face-to-face for the first time. Brooks isn’t the sour-faced, antiquity of a man Hannah pictured…”
- Boy Toy Auction by C.A. Harms
- Make Me Fall (Books & Brews Series Book 2) by Sara Rider
- Chased into Love (Bachelorette Party Book 4) by Rochelle Paige <— REFORMED PARTY GIRL IN VEGAS!! “…Ariana Valenti had always been a party girl. But after a major wake-up call, she’s a reformed one. Except not everyone in Las Vegas has gotten the message, which sends her running to Chicago…and straight into Mark’s arms…”
- Fool Me Forever (The Confidence Game) by Ainslie Paton
- The Dragon Next Door: A Sexy Paranormal Romance by Serena Rose
- Uncontrollable (Beyond Human) by Nina Croft
- Hating Him by M. K. Hale
- Vows on Ice (Boys of Winter Book 6) by S.R. Grey
- Redemption by T.K. Leigh <— Ooooh I’m already furious! WHAT AN A$$!!! “Everyone deserves a second chance, but not for the same mistake. At least according to Brooklyn Tanner. Over the course of their long, complicated friendship, she’s given Andrew Brinks more than enough chances. What has she received in return? Heartache. Pain. Agony…”
- Her Captive (Her Dark Mafia Heart Duet Book 1) by Talia Ellison
- Her Secret (Her Dark Mafia Heart Duet Book 2) by Talia Ellison
- Rule #3: You Can’t Kiss Your Best Friend (The Rules of Love) by Anne-Marie Meyer <— HE’S HER BEST FRIEND… “…I’ve screwed up bad—especially when I ask Ethan the secrets to a good kiss. Big mistake. Feelings have changed and I’m pretty sure our friendship just isn’t going to cut it anymore. Too bad I seem to be the only part in our duo who feels this way...”
- Adrenaline Rush (Death Chasers MC Series Book 4) by C.M. Owens <— C.M. OWENS ALERT!! HE’S SCARY & OBSESSED WITH HER... “…Aside from my brother, there’s only one other person from my past who could hold any power over me now. I…just wasn’t expecting him to have gotten so batsh*t crazy. Rush… The boy prospect who grew up into a scary killer with very little morality left inside him. I should be a little more terrified about how obsessed he seems to be with me, but…I’m just warped enough to overlook the crazy. Mostly...”
- Our Final Tale (Iron Fury MC Book 6) by Bella Jewel <— BELLA JEWEL ALERT!! SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHO HE IS… “...She owns every single piece of who I am. Nobody else has ever come close. And now I’ve found her. And she’s lookin’ at me like she doesn’t know who I am. Like I wasn’t her first kiss. Her first boyfriend. Her first love. Her first heartbreak...”
- desolate (Grace Trilogy, Book One) by Autumn Grey <— HE WANTS TO BE A PRIEST BUT… “…Little did I know she would become my temptation and vice, and quite possibly, my ruin. Now I’m standing at a crossroads, and my head is a battlefield. How do I choose sides when it means losing a part of who I am?”
- Gym Junkie by T.L. SWAN <— T.L. SWAN’S LATEST (and oh my… what IS he doing on that cover? *gasp!!*) She’s into a guy at her gym… “He’s as sexy AF. Dominant as all hell. Built like a machine. And when he turns up at my work My absolute worst nightmare.”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Strong: A Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott – September 25th 2018
- Hot Winter Nights: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis – September 25th 2018
- Hidden (A Requisition Force Novel) by Rebecca Zanetti – September 25th 2018
- Perversion (Perversion Trilogy Book 1) by T.M. Frazier – September 25th 2018
- Hour of Darkness: A Hunter Legacy Novel (Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy Book 2) by Lara Adrian – September 25th 2018
- The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan – September 25th 2018
- The Triangle by J.A. Huss – September 25th 2018
- Faking It by K. Bromberg – AUDIOBOOK ONLY – September 25th 2018
- Dirty Rich Betrayal (Dirty Rich Book 4) by Lisa Renee Jones – September 26th 2018
- Cards of Love: The Moon (New Camelot Book 4) by Sierra Simone – October 5th 2018
- Once Upon A Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely – October 8th 2018
- Fall (VIP Book 3) by Kristen Callahan – October 23rd 2018
- Secrets (Web of Sin) by Aleatha Romig – October 30th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).