Happy Monday everyone! 20 earlybirds just went live so far, and counting (including books by (Stacey Lynn, Tiffany Reisz, Sawyer Bennett, Bethany Lopez). I’ll be adding more if we get anymore surprises. 🙂 Quite a few standouts including a funny sounding Christmas one that I’m totally in the mood to try!
Okay, now time for THREE THINGS:
- I saw Bohemian Rhapsody on Friday and it was absolutely fantastic. Best. Movie. Ever! I’d watch it over and over again, and I just can’t stop thinking about it. Nobody got up from their seats at the end, we were all just so stunned and moved and just wanted to continue absorbing it all… and listening to the music. The actor (Rami Malek) that played Freddie Mercury was outstanding and deserves an Oscar. I mean, I’ve never scene anything so amazing portrayed in a retelling of a person’s life. In fact, ALL the actors were outstanding. They really put everything they had into creating this biography, and you guys know I love biographies so this was absolute perfection to me.
- One of my new favorite quotes is “Fortune favors the bold” (also from that movie). Wow. It says so much and motivates me.
- I’m in the process of re-arranging the blog so that it is easier to navigate (a lot of the work is behind the scenes, with proper tagging and revamping the top main menu bar and side menus/columns) and soon, whatever your “book catnip”, it will be SO much easier to find a list for exactly what you’re in the mood for. 😉 I’m a list maker and an organizer at heart, so I’m totally having fun!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Erik: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett <— LIVE!! SAWYER BENNETT HOCKEY STAR ALERT! And she’s NOT interested... “…The only person who doesn’t seem to think I’m so great? Blue Gardner, the hot-as-f*** flight attendant on our team plane. I sure wouldn’t mind joining the mile-high club with her, but besides bringing me lukewarm coffee, she won’t give me the time of day. Whatever I did to rub Blue the wrong way, my teammates think it’s hilarious. After all, we’re used to women flocking to us. #puckbunnies When I run into Blue back on land, I’m shocked to learn how she spends her time off…”
- Long Road Home (Love In The Heartland) by Stacey Lynn <— LIVE!! STACEY LYNN ALERT!! SHE’S GOT TO RETURN HOME & HE’S HER BIGGEST FEAR… “...when my grandmother passes away, I’m forced to return to Kansas. I will have to face everyone who hated me. But they’re not who I’m most afraid of. My biggest fear? Facing him. Jordan Marx. The boy I once loved more than life itself. The boy who defended me from them. The boy I’d disappeared on, leaving him nothing more than a horrible nasty lie and hastily scribbled note. When Jordan finds out the secret I have carried for so long, I’m in for the battle of my life…”
- The Christmas Castle: A Holiday House Novel by J.L. Jarvis
- The Duke Who Loved Me: On His Majesty’s Secret Service Book 1 by Patricia Barletta
- Merciless (The Alpha Bodyguard Series) by Sybil Bartel <— HE SEES HER HOLDING A KID THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM… “…The Marines trained me to shoot, but life taught me to aim. Working for the best personal security firm in the business was a stepping stone. Put in my time, build the résumé, then move on. I didn’t do attachments, on any level. Until a smoking-hot former one-night stand crossed the street in front of me, holding a kid who was my spitting image…”
- A Splash of Vanilla (Three Sisters Catering Book 3) by Bethany Lopez <— LIVE!!! BETHANY LOPEZ ALERT!! SHE LOOKING FOR HER FATHER & HE’S THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR THAT DOESN’T MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE… “...For the past year, Mick has been living the good life. A content bachelor with his own business as a private investigator, he enjoys making his own decisions and answering to no one. When a couple of clients-turned-friends bring him in contact with Dru, his first thought is that he wouldn’t mind getting her alone for a night, but when she hires him, that spark is extinguished. Mick doesn’t mix business with pleasure...”
- His Saint: A Forever Wilde Novel by Lucy Lennox <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Her Billionaire in Hiding (Texas Ranch Romance Book 3) by Sophia Summers
- Getting a Life (New City Series Book 4) by Stefanie Simpson
- Emma Lawson Will Ruin Christmas by Erica Gerald Mason <— LIVE!! SHE’S HIS WINGMAN… “…I’m Emma Lawson and I’m about to ruin Christmas for Mrs. Merry Christmas and her entire family. But, the upside? They will PROBABLY stop pressuring him to find a girl.“
- Mine by F.A. Witte
- Lattes of Love by M. L. Spann <— THE CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTIST & THE MARINE… “…enjoys every perk that comes with being a celebrity makeup artist like backstage passes and rubbing elbows with her famous clients. However, all that changes when she meets Keon, a sexy Marine searching for peace and structure while working inside his cousin’s coffee shop. Unfortunately, behind that wall of sexy lies nightmares and a fierce battle with P.T.S.D...”
- Lost Days (Four Days Book 4) by A. S. Kelly
- Braced (Brody Brothers Book 2) by Stacy Gail
- Picture Perfect Cowboy (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz <— LIVE!!! TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!! HE’S A CHAMPION BULL-RIDER & SHE’S HIS FAMILY’S WORSE NIGHTMARE… “Jason “Still” Waters’ life looks perfect from the outside—money, fame, and the words “World Champion Bull- Rider” after his name. But Jason has a secret, one he never planned on telling anybody…until he meets Simone. She’s the kinky girl of his dreams…and his conservative family’s worst nightmare.”
- The Omega Objection: The San Andreas Shifters by G. L. Carriger
- Ready or Not (Thick as Thieves Book 3) by Janice M. Whiteaker
- Accidentally Yours: A Billionaire Fake Marriage Romance by Ilsa Ames
- Reignited by I.M. Hicks
- Bad Breakup (Billionaire’s Club Book 2) by Elise Faber <— HE’S THE BROODING SCOTTISH EX THAT KEEPS DUMPING HER... “…Cecelia had been through bad breakups before but none had compared to the two, yes two, that had come at Colin’s hands, because she was apparently glutton for punishment and didn’t know better and was young and stupid and in love. Had been in love. Twice. And she’d had her heart broken. Twice.Well, the third time wasn’t the charm...”
Judge by Alexa Riley <— ALEXA RILEY’S LATEST just went live!! She’s homeless…and sneaks into the Judge’s home... “Nora Vaughn is living on the streets and trying to keep under the radar. Luck is on her side one day when the hot stranger she’s been watching drops his keycard and she’s able to get into a safe place. What she doesn’t expect is for him to find her naked in the shower and demanding she repay what she’s stolen...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Trial of Three: Power of Five, Book 3 by Alex Lidell <— LIVE!! REVERSE HAREM FANTASY… “Four cords of power. Three trials. Two soul-crushing secrets. For Lera, training has never been so hard. With the males’ power roaring in her veins and River’s cold demand that she master the magic before the third trial, something has to give. Worse still, River is keeping something from her. Something about his past and Lunos’ future…”
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Hate Notes by Penelope Ward & VI Keeland – November 6th 2018
- Good Time by Jana Aston – November 6th 2018
- Oracle’s Haunt (Desert Cursed Series Book 4) by Shannon Mayer – November 6th 2018
- Dangerous Exes (Liars, Inc. Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – November 6th 2018
- Erik: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett – November 6th 2018
- Leopard’s Run (A Leopard Novel) by Christine Feehan – November 6th 2018
- Dining with Angels: Bits & Bites from the Demonica Universe by Larissa Ione – November 6th 2018
- Someone Like Me by M. R. Carey – November 6th 2018
- You Don’t Own Me by Mary Higgins Clark – November 6th 2018
- Diamond Fire: A Hidden Legacy Novella by Ilona Andrews – November 6th 2018
- How About No (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – November 6th 2018
- Seduce Me (Austin Singles Book 1) by Kelly Elliott – November 6th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).