HAPPY CYBER MONDAY!!!! AND EARLYBIRD MONDAY! 😀 A few extra special exciting things happening over the next 24 hours!!! One… it’s Cyber Monday (yessssss I know we just lost our minds over Black Friday, but what… if… there’s more? I’m on it!!!!) I will post the extra-cool stuff I find throughout the day, so we don’t miss out on the deals. ‘Cause I can confirm, once the “deal day” is done, most of those awesome finds go right back up to full price. How do I know? I “hemmed-and-hawed” too long on a few… *sigh*
Oh and… um… you know. No big deal but, Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian by E.L. James is going live at midnight. Just sayin’ 😉
LOOKIT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!
- Kneel (God of Rock Book 1) by Eden Butler <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE JUST WENT LIVE!!! Oooooooh she is FURIOUS with him!!! And with GOOD reason! “...His face hangs on every girl’s wall. But Dash wasn’t always a rock God. Once, he was just Jamie, the boy I loved. But when my name, sung from his lips promised I was good for only one thing, all sweet thoughts of him die. Now his excuses mean nothing. His apologies are weak and I’m about to show the world that even rock Gods can be brought to their knees...”
- Bad Princess by Julianna Keyes <— JULIANNA KEYES ALERT!!! She’s crushing on her sister’s ex… and they’re both princesses. But she’s the “bad girl” princess. GASP!!! “Finn embodies the definition of good. Tall and handsome, serious and honorable, he always does the right thing—including agreeing to marry his ex’s sister to cover up this latest scandal. Brinley has fallen down stairs, broken teeth and broken bones, but this is the first time her heart has ever been broken. She now has the crown and the prince, and on the surface, life is good—but is being married to a man everyone swears could never love her back good enough?“
- The Plan: A Standalone Off-Limits Romance by Ella James <— LIVE!!! ELLA JAMES ALERT!! HER BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING… and then she sees her EX-HUSBAND!!! “…Then I see Gabriel McKellan. He’s Fate’s most famous son, a bestselling author who is beautiful, complicated, and living just below me. In addition to his plus-sized brain, Gabe’s well-endowed in other ways, and great in bed to boot. I would know. He’s my ex husband.
When I suggest The Plan, I don’t imagine that he’ll take the bait…“
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES and it’s a Cyber Monday super-bargain today!!!! He’s a recluse (and doesn’t speak) and she befriends him…. OH SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!! In fact, here’s my 5-star Book Review
- Come Sundown by Nora Roberts <— RECENT RELEASE BY NORA ROBERTS IS ON Cyber Monday SALE!! Teresa found us this one, saying: “Maryse, Not sure if this has been posted but Nora Roberts latest book COME SUNDOWN … great price.”
- The Difference Between Us: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson <— ANOTHER ONE of my absolute favorites is on Cyber Monday super-bargain today!! Renee found us this one and I LOVE this book! And this series (but each can be read as a standalone). Here’s my 4.5 STAR review
- Nightingale by Jocelyn Adams <— SHE WANTS TO INTERVIEW A RECLUSIVE MILLIONAIRE ALERT! “Stuck writing for the dull society pages, journalist Darcy Delacorte sets her sights on getting an interview with reclusive millionaire Micah Laine. While she expects the broody tycoon to be a challenge, she isn’t prepared for his dark charm or his price for the sordid details of his past—a price that begins with her spending a week alone with him…”
- Witness in the Dark (Love Under Fire) by Allison B. Hanson <— DEPUTY HAS TO PROTECT HER… “Deputy Marshal Garrett McKendrick does not get involved with witnesses he’s tasked to protect. Especially when his boss has a very personal reason for keeping Samantha Hutchinson alive…”
- Spy Games by Sidney Bristol
- Of Sand and Stone: A Time Travel Romance by Lauren Smith <— TIME TRAVEL ALERT!! “...When Rebecca discovers a naked man in her art gallery instead of a priceless statue at midnight she has no idea he’s the answer to her prayers. Aphrodite has sent Devon to be Rebecca’s perfect man...”
- Bittersweet Christmas (The Order) by Nina Croft <— Shifter series (and should be read in order)
- Witch for Hire by Shyla Colt <— TERRIFIED TO BE A VAMPIRE… “Young, terrified, and bound to a vampire, Louella Eschete fled the bayou and swore off magic. Years later, she’s returned to the tiny town of Cypress, Louisiana to take her rightful place as head of her magical family, whether she likes it or not.…”
- Hotbloods by Bella Forrest <— BELLA FORREST ALERT!! They have strange new neighbors… “One last adventure. That’s all Riley wants before heading off to college and parting ways with her two best friends. Spending their last summer together on a Texas farm in the middle of nowhere isn’t quite as exciting as they’d planned… That is, until they stumble upon secrets no human should know…“
- Free Hostage by S. Ann Cole <— S. ANN COLE ALERT!! She knows better and still… 😉 “...He’s as beautiful as innocence, as harmless as a feather. Except, it’s all an illusion. I see him and I see lies. I smell him and I taste deceit. And still—fool that I am—I rush in...”
- Nothing Like a Cowboy (Not My 1st Rodeo) by Donna Alward
- Seducing the Sheriff (Not My 1st Rodeo 2) by Donna Alward
- Studmuffin Santa by Tawna Fenske <— EX-MARINE IS HIRED AS A “SANTA” 😉 “...Jade King is hustling to get Jingle Bell Reindeer Ranch off the ground, and she’s not thrilled her sister hired a Santa with sex-appeal. The last thing Jade wants is a beefcake circus, and guys like Brandon bring sleigh-loads of trouble. But Studmuffin Santa proves more popular than anyone dreamed, drawing hordes of happy kids, lusty moms, and a mystery foe hell-bent on wrecking it all…”
- Once Upon A Rock Star by Yessi Smith, J.L Berg, Kathy Coopmans, Molly McAdams, Erin Noelle, Jessica Prince, Rachel Van Dyken, Jennifer Van Wyk, Kristin Vayden <— ROCK STAR ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! “...In this collection of short stories from 9 authors, you’ll laugh, cry, and watch the pages heat up while you find your happily ever after between the sultry pages of these sinfully sweet tales of rock stars and the only one who can bring them to their knees…”
CYBER MONDAY DEALS that look great to me!! (P.S. Check out all the Cyber Monday deals)
- AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing – DNA Ancestry Test Kit <— DNA KIT SUPER-SALE!! For those that missed the Black Friday DNA kit sale, Cyber Monday has THIS one (and it’s just as popular as the one I used – Mine was 23andMe!!
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black <— BOSE BLUETOOTH headphones!! Tiny, discreet, and perfect for audiobooks! I want these!! You know they’re going to sound awesome
- Sennheiser Headphones!!! The over-the-ear cushiony ones fro extreme comfort. There are two different sets on Black Friday deal today and this is an awesome brand, too.
- Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Programmable Coffee Maker <— COFFEE MAKER STATION!! Has a brew station AND it has a single serve coffee station side by side. Oh I need this. Speaking of which… OH HOW I need coffee right now. I have a good brew station, but I’m always making just a cup for myself using the whole gadget. This model would serve me well. 😉
- Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use <— INSTANT POT!! Another model of an Instant Pot is on Black Friday sale today – this one does even more stuff!!
- Vitamix 5200 Blender, Black <— The VITAMIX!! This is the one that can blend AND make hot soup right in it. Back when I was trying out being a vegetarian for a year (yep! I lasted a whole year), I wanted this so bad. I still do.
- Acer Chromebook Laptops!! <— LAPTOPS!! I have a Macbook (and I’ve been using them for years for blogging), but these look great (and are priced amazingly today).
- The “KINDLE UNLIMITED” subscription is on sale right now! :D!!!!
- AMAZON DEVICES!!! <— Yep, tons of Amazon “toys” are on Black Friday sale today, included many of our much-loved Kindles. Like this one All-New Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7″ Display, 8 GB, Black – with Special Offers, Echos, Firesticks etc etc… and yes, I have and use MANY of these toys. 😉
PREORDERS (Just a few of those going live at midnight!! )
- Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian (Fifty Shades of Grey Series) by E.L. James – November 28th 2017
- The Brightest Embers: A Paranormal Romance Novel (A Broken Destiny Novel) by Jeaniene Frost – November 28th 2017
- Van: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – November 28th 2017
- Thursdays at Eight by Debbie Macomber – November 28th 2017
- A Perfect Obsession (New York Confidential) by Heather Graham – November 28th 2017
- Dark Alpha’s Night (Reapers) by Donna Grant – November 28th 2017
- Merger (Takeover Duet Book 2) by Chelle Bliss – November 28th 2017
- Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione – November 28th 2017
- Past Perfect: A Novel by Danielle Steele – November 28th 2017
- The Bachelor Contract (The Bachelors of Arizona) by Rachel Van Dyken – November 28th 2017
- Ravaged (Vampire Awakenings, Book 7) by Brenda K. Davies – November 30th 2017
- Over Us, Over You: A Novel by Whitney G – November 30th 2017
- Paws Up for Love (Canine Cupids Book 3) by Stephanie Rowe – November 30th 2017
- The Birthday Girl: The gripping new psychological thriller full of shocking twists and lies: 2 by Sue Fortin – November 30th 2017
Happy cyber monday!
*runs off to shop some more*
Bad Princess looks good, but I have a hard time justifying spending 2.99 on a book with only 124 pages. *sighs* I’ll keep it on my watch list.
Just dropped in to say I bit the bullet and read FIRST, Omg this one def has Amy’s name all over it. What an emotional roller coaster. I had to ban myself from reading at work as I was scared I wouldn’t go back. It was just aaaaah soooo nice. Really different from what I expected.
Maryse you just have to read it 5++++ stars.
And I bought kindle unlimited. Thanks Grey.
Oh and Penny Reid Dating-ish and Beard in mind are $1.99
Morning everyone and Happy Cyber Monday!! I’m on a crazy fingerlings hunt. Toys r us sent an email the other day where u could get 1 in store and I stupidly forgot about it. Called them that day and they said they had a bunch of unicorns, but they may be gone now. Well, to most kids a unicorn would be a dream, but not mine. Today on an online tracker it says GameStop has them, but not online. So now I need to hurry and get myself put together to see if they have them here locally. But, school’s out today. *sigh* I should’ve just bought it back in September when I had the chance. She didn’t even say she wanted it. I just think she might so it’d be a real surprise…lol It’s making me crazy!!
Oh crap, more shopping…I’m screwed. But then again, I kept Black Friday spending under…er…a certain 4-digit figure so a little more shopping won’t hurt, right? RIGHT?!?
Maryse, get the Dot for your room. Your puppies are probably already traumatized by seeing mommy ugly cry from time to time. They don’t need her yelling, too. *snort*
That settles it. First is up next for me. Probably Wednesday. 😀 Thanks Melinda!!
*giggle* Tasha is hunting the elusive unicorn.
Did u guys see Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are getting married? I think it’s adorable! Like a real fairy tale. *sigh*
It IS adorable, Tasha!
I’m still thoroughly enamored with Will and Kate though. 😉
Yes. Tasha let’s make plans to go watch in Britain in the spring, K?
Hmm. Wait. The baby. His first European tour.
Haha, travel always sounds good to me, but anymore I’m too chicken to do it. So I’ll happily watch on the tv.
I should be getting a cut of all of these kindle unlimited subscriptions I’ve sold for amazon. However, I’m a bit miffed… I bought something Friday on sale… And today. They’ve marked it down even more, wtf…
Well, crap. They don’t have them in stock here.
HEY Y’ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M MOVING RIGHT AFTER BEING SICK AND COMING BACK FROM VACATION SO I’M TERRIBLY BUSY!
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grey, you can request a refund for the difference. It’s been less than a week.
Hiee Ela! *hugs*
HARRY!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA HEAR ALL THE DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING HOW HE IS IN BED…. RAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR
Good morning everyone!!! 😀
In case anyone missed last night’s Outlander, here is a recap: Claire runs around in the jungle for 52 minutes, then they have quickie sex. That is all….
Grey – contact Amazon customer support. They’ll adjust price & issue you a refund. They have amazing customer service.
Melinda – right???? First was not at all what I expected. All those feels! And it felt REAL, most importantly. Sniffle sniffle….
That sounds like a wonderful episode Micelle….I’m behind a few so…
If you’re on fb, check out author Kim Jones recent post. Hahahaha I SO needed that laugh today!
Popping in for a real quick – hey!!! Crazy busy with Thanksgiving and the holiday decorating/shopping!
Tasha – Amazon has the black fingerling in stock! Hurry!!!
For epic fantasy fans the second book in Philip c quaintrell’s echoes of fate released today it’s called empire of dirt. The first one was really good
YES!!! Thank you D.G., that’s the one I wanted too! Ordered, should be here by the 5th!!
Yay!!! Glad I saw it!!!
Thank you D.G. I’ll post it too, ’cause I saw on my Facebook feed that people were looking all over for one. *hug* It’s cute.
*waves at Ela* We missed you!
Michelle, do NOT even get me started on the suckiness of Outlander!!!
Anyone who uses Google Books, right now, they have a five dollar credit towards any book that’s over five dollars. I just got Archangel’s Viper for only 2.99 instead of 7.99. 😀
June can’t come soon enough!! I’m dying to read this!! https://ew.com/books/2017/11/27/caroline-kepnes-providence-cover/
So, on a bad note. I made an apt. for my dog to be put down this afternoon and I’m doing everything I can not to think about it. But, it’s there and I feel horrible. It’s time, I know it is, but can you ever really know? *sigh* She’s been with us/me for almost 12yrs. and we basically grew up together. And, I know my other dog will take it even harder than me bc they’re a unit. Two different breeds, I got them within weeks of each other and they’re closer than any other dogs I’ve ever seen. :'(
Tasha! I’m so sorry! 🙁
Thanks R. She just keeps looking at me and I’m filled with guilt, this stuff isn’t easy.
We had to take my dad’s dog in a year ago. I can’t imagine having to take mine. I don’t think I’d make it.
I won’t, so my husband is taking her. Someone has to stay with the kids anyway and she’s a big dog, that can no longer get around and I can’t really help carry her. Plus, I don’t wanna lose it in front of the vet.
Tasha, I am sorry. I know its hard and sad and all kinds of mixed emotions, but you are doing the right thing. *hugs*
Oh Tasha. I am so sorry to hear that. It is such a hard decision. I am sure I waited just that little bit too long, and that was for me, not for my dogs. I have had to do this 4 times now in my lifetime, and it has been 4x too many. Big hug from me. And for her bond-mate too.
This Fingerling thingie is crazy! I live in a town full of yuppies and they all want one for their little kids – all over Facebook – just nuts. It’s like Tickle Me Elmo and the Cabbage Patch Dolls, or Furbie, remember that creepy thing? Anyway. What does it do? The name sounds so DIRTY, or maybe I’ve been reading too much smut? FINGERLING. I think not!
Thank you guys! I just hate this. And it’s so expensive too, right at Christmas. We only have 1 income really, and he’s no doctor, and right at Christmas time…it’s $70 for the euthanasia, $80 for cremation, and $155 for ashes to take home. Unless we do take her home to bury, but I don’t like the thought of that either. 🙁
Haha on the dirty word Michelle S! I thought the same thing earlier. I was one of the furby craze kids! All my friends were so jealous! 😉 I was devestated one xmas when my mom spilled coffee on him. And the Gigi pets, tomagatchi or whatever. I had necklaces full of em. I’m sure my parents thought it was stupid too. That’s how I feel about the fidget spinner, but we have them anyway. It says they babble, blink, hang on your finger, blow kisses, swing their heads and tails. Oh and if you have more than one, clap your hands twice and they sing together.
First *hugs* That’s a hard thing to do. I admit, with mine (kitties), the first my dad went to the vet and the second, my brother did it for me. I don’t think I could. Give your husband an extra kiss for doing something like that.
Oh dear. Why do I have a feeling my niece would love those fingerlings. Ugh! I had cabbage patch kids. My mom even went into Sav-On back when the premies came out and begged if they had any. She got to go to the back and choose amongst a new shipment. (Yes, I was spoiled.)
Fidget spinner, well, it really does help some kids. Little dude got one and ignored it. *rolls eyes* As I said, some kids. That said, I’m thinking of getting a teething necklace for him. They look like normal necklaces, but you can chew on them. So he can still look “cool” and not damage his shirts. 🙂
MichelleS I so loved that book. Smiling, sniffing, crying, then my heart was OMG. What an emotional ride. I started to read at work then I thought omg I’m going to cry at work. I really loved it.
And Tasha, I’m so very very sorry. Our doggie is 13 years and I am absolutely dreading that day. He’s the baby of the fam and is so spoilt. My girls even call him baby. Just like a death in the fam. Send your hubby and try not to think about it. Kisses.
Tessa – get a Fingerling for your niece! You’ll be her favorite relative!!! And that’s a great deal up there. They are 56-65 all over!
lol I’m hoping she doesn’t want it, though knowing her, that’s not going to happen. And I saw it for 48 dollars. You know they retail at 13-14 dollars, right? That’s why it’s insane. 🙂
It is insane! And there’s no way I’d pay that, but the ones that came in stock throughout the day were sold at retail price.
****Hugs***** Tasha! I’m so sorry!!
Maryse–my son sent off for the 23 and me kit today. He got it from their website for $69.
Come back, Ela!
I loved getting the results for mine. Not that surprising, but still very cool to have a confirmation!
Nay – I got the one from Ancestry.com for $59, regularly $99. I think I bought at least one thing for myself for every one thing I got for someone else. Not very typical for me.
Tasha babe – I recently had to put our family dog down and had a burial in our back yard. Like a real funeral it help the grieving processs and it really was a process… looking back I’m really glad my family all took part not only to say goodbye but to celebrate her life and how should taught what unconditional love really means.
My friend for the last 20 years, took my sweet Pixel (she died – PTS – a couple of years ago at the age of 15), and buried her in his yard. She is with his two dogs, and the two dogs and a cat of his girlfriend. And I’ve known them all (even their pets) all this time. I felt better, knowing she was with “family”. And near, where I could visit.
It breaks my heart though.
ELAbell this is my happy dance that your back….
I just bought the ancestry.com thing for my mom. She’s been eyeballing it for a while now…
I did email Amazon and then I chatted with someone and they finally acquiesced and are refunding the difference in purchase price for me; at first, they wanted me to mail back my product and reorder… I was like, seriously?? *blink, blink* you’re going to pay for me to ship this back and reorder the same dang thing, when you can just refund me the difference in price…
Anywho… I’ve got a couple of ARC’s on my plate and still have to finish Pulse by Gail McHugh…
This is a reminder, if you want in on the December Pick for Me Challenge, to make sure you post in the Goodreads thread by Thursday!!
Tasha, that is hard. I’ve lost all but one in the last few years and she is getting older.
Tasha watch Elf on Friday, might be a small cheerful respite.
I have to ask. Why Elabell instead of Ellabella?
Am I just too into rhymes?
Tasha, I am so sorry about your dog. We have done home “burial” of 2 dogs, 3 parakeets, and a box turtle. God forbid if the next homeowners dig in the back flower bed. 😉
I haven’t done any shopping, yet. Think I’m in denial that Christmas is less than a month away.
Michelle & Maryse–I think it’s so cool! And I can’t wait to find out what it says. All I’ve ever heard about my heritage my entire life is the joining of Russian and Czechoslovakian and how my maternal great grandmother said, ‘We’re home now, Papa.’ with tears in her eyes when they arrived at Ellis Island. Therefore, that’s all my son has ever heard. We know next to nothing about my dad’s or my husband’s ancestors outside of Tennessee. Let us know if you find out anything surprising, Michelle!
Grey–that’s neat for you too because you’ll be learning about your heritage as well!
Tasha, I’m so sorry to hear about your dog. *big comforting hug*
I heard recently some vets will do house calls when it’s time to put an animal down, that way your pet can be at home and as comfortable as possible their last few hours. Small mercies.