Happy Monday & Happy December!! A few “earlybirds” went live today (like that one there to the left…. it’s a touch forbiddenny 😉 ) and tomorrow looks like it’s going to be an amazing new release day!!!
1.) I still haven’t put up my Christmas tree and I dunno why (I had all intentions on putting it up on the day after Thanksgiving – Black Friday – but I got hooked on shopping for deals instead). I WANT it up. I do!! I just can’t find the *ooooomph* I need to START it. I’m in the Christmas spirit. Christmas gifts bought. Christmas smelling candles…on. Holidays… planned. But tree? *shrug* I make the most GORGEOUS Christmas tree, too… I mean something that I just marvel at and that just makes my house SO much cozier at night. And yet… mine is currently still in it’s box. *sigh* I gotta get moving. I’ll regret it if I don’t. THIS is the time. UPDATE: Okay wait!! My mom and I just decided we’ll BOTH put up are trees on Saturday December 8th together via Facetime. YAY ME!! I knew I was holding off for a reason. 😀
2.) Speaking of which, I didn’t get in on the huge Bath & Body Works “Candle Day” sale (like I normally do) because I made my own this year. It feels weird to not have a bunch of their candles headed my way, but homemade is more special.
3.) I made the most awesome TURKEY stock today from my Thanksgiving turkey of awesomeness. It’s the turkey that keeps on giving. LOL!!!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- All of Me by A.L. Jackson <— THE LATEST BY A.L. Jackson is LIVE!!! Oooooh FORBIDDENY!!! HE’S A POWERFUL ATTORNEY and then he meets her… “…But Grace is off limits. Most people would even say forbidden. Everyone knows an attorney can’t sleep with his client. Too bad I already did…”
- T.A. (Biker Bitches Book 6) by Jamie Begley <— Oooooh!! Consider me titillated. “...It was supposed to be a trade-off—he would keep her warm and toasty during the nights, and she would put up a smokescreen in front of his kids during the days. It was a win-win situation. That was until the famous actor decided he wanted out of the deal and Mr. Available was a no-show during the biggest snowstorm of the year. Poor schmuck didn’t realize that all the drama he had experienced in Tinseltown was nothing compared to dealing with this bitch…”
- Christmas with a Rock Star <— ANTHOLOGY JUST WENT LIVE!!! Who’s in the mood for bad boy Christmas stories? Some of our favorite authors submitted their stories (ALL NEW CONTENT!!) to this anthology!!!
- Hard To Leave (The Hard Series Book 3) by S. Jones
- Second and Five: A Contemporary Reverse Harem (A Team of Her Own Book 2) by Erin Hayes & Margo Bond Collins
- Idol Thoughts (A K-Pop Romance) (H3RO Book 1) by <— OMG BEV LOOKIT WHAT I FOUND!!! :D!!!! Maybe? Might be a fun one… “…Six months ago, I discovered I was the illegitimate heir to one of the K-Pop industry’s biggest entertainment companies. I didn’t want anything to do with the empire I had the chance to inherit. Then I discovered how my jerk of a half-brother was currently running things. I might not want the job, but I damn well deserve it just as much as him. All I need to do is prove my worth by managing a failing boy band, H3RO, back to stardom...” Er… oh. Umm… it’s a reverse-harem K-Pop. Again… might be fun…? 😉
- To Trust A Cowboy (Hunks and Horses Book 4) by Maggie Carpenter
- Can This Be Christmas? by Debbie Macomber <— RE-RELEASE!!! Sounds like a perfect Hallmark Christmas movie! “On a cold and snowy December 24, a crowded train is taking holiday travelers home for Christmas. But because of the storm, a group of strangers is stranded together in a small, ramshackle New Hampshire station. Despite their disappointment over the breakdown in their holiday plans, they come together with local townspeople, who open up their hearts to the travelers and create a celebration that reminds them all what Christmas really means.”
- Beauty and the Beast of Venice by Alexis Adaire <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE UNTIL SHE SEES HIM… “It’s the year 1690, and Antonia Crivelli’s father has arranged for her to be married to one of the wealthiest, most handsome men in Venice. Although her fiancé seems strangely uninterested in her, 19-year-old Antonia naively hopes things will be better after the wedding. Everything changes the day Antonia meets Tavros, the mysterious shipyard blacksmith whose smoldering glances leave no doubt as to where his desires lie...”
- Sleigh by Grey Huffington <— OHHHHH BLURB JOLT!!!! “Ever had a man to put you first? Prioritize your presence. Emphasize your existence. Maintain his focus… on you? Over everything? As if it was nothing? I hadn’t either, not until him. Not until Harlem Knight.”
- Comet’s Fated Mate (Arctic Shifters Book 8) by R. E. Butler
- April in Atlantis: A Poseidon’s Warriors paranormal romance novel by Alyssa Day
- Never Say Match (No Match for Love Book 9) by Lindzee Armstrong <— THE ACTOR AND THE CUPCAKE BAKER… “Cassidy Erickson refuses to obsess over the fame-chasing ex-fiancé who left her at the altar. Instead, she’s focused on making her new cupcake shop a success. Then the unthinkable happens. Jase Larson—A-list actor and co-star of her heartless ex—shows up at the family ranch to research an upcoming role...”
- Make You Mine: A Brother’s Best Friend Standalone Romance by Tia Louise <— LIVE!!! HE JUST CAME BACK FROM THE MILITARY & SHE’S HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER…“…Drew Harris was just a kid, a senior in high school, my best friend’s little sister. They said she was too young to know her feelings. I was too old to have them, so I left to join the military. Four years passed. Loss, injury, angry words I can never take back. I’m home, but I’m not the same. Neither is she…”
- Kidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson <— EVANGELINE ANDERSON RE-RELEASE & HE KIDNAPPED THE WRONG SISTER!!! Eeeeep! “Plus-sized and practical, Jillian Marks is the responsible one in her family. She got all the common sense and her little sister Sabrina got all the skinny genes. When Sabrina plans a custom kinky kidnapping as a Christmas present for herself, Jillian tries to talk her out of it but her ditzy sister won’t listen. Muscular and intense, Kyle Stephens is a Dom who is looking for a permanent sub—a curvy woman who can submit in the bedroom but still think for herself. He takes Sabrina’s file but mistakenly ’naps the wrong sister, grabbing Jillian instead of Sabrina...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices Book 3) by Cassandra Clare – December 4th 2018
- The Dirty Ones by J.A. Huss – December 4th 2108
- Wrapped in Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 4) by Lexi Ryan – December 4th 2018
- Lies (Web of Sin Book 2) by Aleatha Romig – December 4th 2018
- Sacred Sins: (Sins Duet #2) by C.D. Reiss – December 4th 2018
- Owen by Melody Anne – December 4th 2018
- Of Blood and Bone: Chronicles of the One, Book 2 by Nora Roberts – December 4th 2018
- Bound By Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 6) by Cora Reilly – December 4th 2018
- My Bad (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – December 4th 2018
- My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren – December 4th 2018
- Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine (Reid & Carrie Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – December 5th 2018
- Finding My Girl / Loving Talia (Love Like Ours Companion Booklet) (Sugar Lake Book 4) by Melissa Foster – December 5th 2018
- Across the Horizon by Aly Martinez – December 6th 2018
- Hotshot Doc by R.S. Grey – December 6th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).