Good morning and another Happy Early Bird Monday to us!! 😀 I feel relaxed after an amazing weekend and I got stuff done! In fact, let me tell you about them:
1.) MY CHRISTMAS TREE IS UP!!! :D!! Oh and it is magnificent! All gold and shimmering like crazy. I got the tree last year at J.C. Penney on super-sale, and it’s pre-lit (I can choose between white light or colors, or both – I leave it on white), and I can’t stop staring at it. I’ll post a photo soon. 😀
2.) I re-worked my two wreaths that I bought last year that were cute but needed more oomph. My trusty glue gun, some sparkly gold snowflakes, and big glittery gold bows finished the look just right! Now I need to put them up.
3.) When, once upon a time you weren’t a fan of dark chocolate, but then when you turned Keto and dark chocolate was the only version of chocolate you could treat yourself too, suddenly, dark chocolate is the bomb!! 😛 I’m a BIG fan. I choose the Ghirardelli 72% dark (I should choose a higher percentage for Keto but I can only go so far…. too bitter for me). 😉 Actually Lily’s Dark Chocolate is supposedly the Keto approved version, and I just found them on Amazon (at a much better price then I can get them at my Publix). I may give these a go. Supposedly they are DELICIOUS.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Unzipped by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST!! He wants to win his ex back and is planning a grand gesture! “...if you’re going to grand gesture the ever-loving hell out of a second chance, you need to pull out all the stops. There’s only one little problem. My college girlfriend isn’t the one who shows up when I play my “I’ll do anything to win you back” tune. The woman who flings open the second-floor window tells me my ex doesn’t live here anymore. But she’ll help me win her back…”
- A Me and You Thing by Taylor Dean <— Oooooh BLURB JOLT! I’m intrigued!! They are the perfect happy family… “…When Quinn has the opportunity to help others on a two-week volunteer trip, she reluctantly leaves her family, knowing a short break from the demands of motherhood will be good for her. She doesn’t expect the trip to change her life forever. But it does. It changes everything…“
- The Blood That Drives Us (Devils Dust Legacy Book 1) by M.N. Forgy
- Veil of Lies (Law of the Lycans Book 9) by Nicky Charles
- The Christmas Secret: A Second Chance Billionaire Romance by Kristen Kelly
- Troublemaker (Rascals Book 5) by Katie McCoy <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND… “…I know he’s trouble, but I can’t stay away. The chemistry between us is burning out of control, but Dante’s hiding something behind that bad boy smile, and his secrets could destroy us both…“
- Hell of A Lady (Devilish Debutantes Book 4) by Annabelle Anders
- Prez: Company of Sinners MC #3 by Lisa J. Hobman
- The Laramie Briscoe 2018 Companion by Laramie Briscoe <— “This companion features never before released material from your favorite Laramie characters.”
- Missing Pieces: A White Creek Novel (The White Creek Series Book 1) by Tori Fox <— HE’S FIXING HER CAR… “…Divorced at 26 and driving to Florida to move back in with my parents. Until my car breaks down in Smalltown USA. Not the place meant for a city girl. Until I meet the cocky a$$hole that is fixing my car...”
- Memories of Us: A Second Chance, Amnesia Romance Novel by Kennedy L. Mitchell <— HE HAS AMNESIA… “...For thirteen years, I’ve resented Brenton Graves for deserting me. I’ve tried to move on, refusing to think about what might have been. Now he’s back in town, seeking redemption and looking as sexy as ever. When he asks for my help, I know better than to accept. But I will. Because no matter how much I want to hate Brenton, I don’t. Five days to help him remember and for me to finally get closure…”
- Lust & Lies Box Set-Sexual Awakenings, Excess, Predator & Prey by Kate Stewart <— KATE STEWART SERIES BUNDLE JUST WENT LIVE!! And it’s super-bargain priced!! “…for the first time in my life, I hoped I’d be enough for a woman. Caring for a woman was easy for me. I had always cared for different women for different reasons. Loving a woman had always been quite a bit harder. Doms don’t have to say I love you.”
- ReWined: Volume 2 (Party Ever After) by Kim Carr <— KIM KARR’S LATEST!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “...With both of our failing wineries merging and a contract that states only one family business can survive, we’re spending a lot of time negotiating. And not the kind I prefer. The truth is it’s just a matter of who will come out on top, her or me? I wish I meant that literally. In the meantime, she demands separate bedrooms. I insist we break in our new bed. She says she hates me. I think it’s love. She believes our marriage won’t last. I know it will…”
- Thaddeus (Heartbreakers & Troublemakers Book 2) by Hope Hitchens
- Jaguar (Uncanny Valley Book 3) by C.A. Gray
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Pandemic by Robin Cook – December 11th 2018
- Tall, Dark and Tempting (Tall, Dark and Sexy Series Book 3) by Erika Wilde – December 11th 2018
- Permission (The Perversion Trilogy Book 3) by T.M. Frazier – December 11th 2018
- Tangled Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 4) by Krista & Becca Ritchie – December 18th 2018
- Peyton & Noah by Heidi McLaughlin – December 18th 2018
- Safe and Sound (Sisterhood) by Fern Michaels – December 18th 2018
- Midnight Bite by Cynthia Eden – December 18th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).